Micro 346: Tuatha Dé Danann Mafia - Game Over!

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Xayzeck
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Xayzeck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1125 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:43 am

Post by Xayzeck »

page top?

i'm assuming you think i'm scum

for giving out an obvtown read so quickly
GMT+8
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1126 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:44 am

Post by notscience »

I don't trust any of you tbh
Trolling Fairy
Trolling Fairy
Goon
Trolling Fairy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1127 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:00 am

Post by Trolling Fairy »

In post 1120, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
In post 1119, Trolling Fairy wrote:I thougjht this was one of the best town games you've ever played until you just dropped off.

You gotta be kidding. What hapenned to the stupid mutual tunnel with Bork? Now I'm getting paranoid you are using flattery to get on my good side.

Anyways, I said I was busy (or I think I did). RL came in the way. I don't want to lynch until I read the entire game (that might be weeks though and I wouldn't mind waiting until deadline if needed, sorry I want to win this game for once. I lost spectacularly in the last three games I played) and I want Penguin to answer my questions.

I guess you claiming roleblocker and then lynching scum and then correctly guessing scum would no kill and holding onto your shot didn't happen. I also have great memories of you nailing me to the wall with the "unnecessary flattery" scumtell.
Trolling Fairy
Trolling Fairy
Goon
Trolling Fairy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1128 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:21 am

Post by Trolling Fairy »

In post 1122, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:Okay, so TF: You were so certain D3 that Beli was scum that you asked to be lynched if Beli was town and even suggested lynching you first for maximum hilarity. You never considered that Penguin could be scum. You even threw out suspicion on Xayzeck for a little while but you ignored the signs pointing to Beli as town, why?

Beli voted the mafia roleblocker and made a push towards him when if he were scum, it would have been an auto-loss. His push on you also made sense from Beli as town because as you put it in the scum PT of Tales, Beli is paranoid and would vote the strongest player in the game. There's a lot of stuff that didn't make sense from him as scum. You never considered then that Penguin could be scum who withheld a kill to frame Beli. You rushed that lynch and now you are rushing this one. There's also no continuity to your analysis. D2, you showed up and told me to wait and went with the Rez lynch when I made sure that it was already set in stone and no one else was getting lynched. You didn't really catch up or offer a full list of your reads.

I guess the thing that bugs me most is that you are just pushing through lynches without second guessing yourself. It is like you want those lynches to happen quickly before people start analyzing and re-analyzing every little thing. Your case on Penguin is a massive, massive stretch i.e. Penguin wants revenge for the Seal game. Also what happened to your suspicion of Xay? It feels like once I closed off that avenue by saying Xay is obvtown, you abandoned that push. It feels like you are making the pushes that you can make and abandoning ones that are impossible. You are also not seeing the town things that others are doing (Xay, Penguin, Beli). You see NotScience as town but you kinda have to or he'll tunnel the crap out of you. All your stances seem convenient. Your overconfidence (lynch me next if Beli/Penguin flip town) seems fake as well.

Beli making a push on me is within the capabilities of Beli's scum game, ands is in fact the best play for him to make because he cannot make a push on many other targets while we are pushing him. Beli push on rez was townish, but not suicide like you were painting it to be: he was pushed into making that play by other people making that play and wouldn't really ave any avenue of escape (or delayed death even) if he failed in derailing rez lynch, which he probably would have. I ignored his item play on day 1 and rez case for him being town which was a mistake, but I found it more likely that you blocked the kill as opposed to scum shooting themselves in the foot like they did here. I originally took penguin off the table for interaction with us, but after doing a re-read and picking up on the power contradiction and a lack of nothing as well as a pretty strong string of Xay posts, penguin seems a much stronger possibility than Xay. I cannot see a way kaze is scum. Accusing me of rushing lynches shows that you've forgotten my town game: do you remember in Zach's micro when I pushed wisdom and didn't stop pushing wisdom? When he got close to a lynch, did I say "wait guys maybe he's town?". I reanalyze less when we are in a low risk situation, and I reanalyze less when information points strongly to a conclusion. Both of these conditions are in place.
Trolling Fairy
Trolling Fairy
Goon
Trolling Fairy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1129 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:24 am

Post by Trolling Fairy »

Think of it from my perspective as town: do you make sense as scum right now? Does notscience, after kaze play, make sense as scum right now? You can sayI should still have trepedations on Xay because I did before, but I think his recent play has been a hell of a lot better than penguin's, don't you think?
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:33 am

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

In post 1010, Trolling Fairy wrote:
In post 987, Slainte Mhath wrote:
In post 980, notscience wrote:Personally, I'm waiting for the 180 by SM on me for an opportunistic vote

You're going to be waiting one hell of a long time, then.

I want Trolling Fairy dead. Nobody else. Just TF.

I actually thought your vote on me was a hammer for a min and I still don't think you're scum.

WOAH THIS IS SO TOWN
WOAAAHHHHHH
What's so scummy about this? It looks pretty town.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1131 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:37 am

And your push in Zach's micro was different. You pegged Wisdom right from the start and were pretty excited about the lynch. It is similar to the way you got really excited about lynching Katsuki in Fantasy Camp. I didn't see any excitement in lynching Rez. You called him scum and disappeared until Xay and I decided we weren't going to settle for lynching anyone else and Beli agreed regarding JP's opening posts. Once that was set in stone, you wouldn't really have any choice but to bus.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1132 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:38 am

Your Penguin scumread has a large gap that I don't understand. You came in scumreading her, then that read faded away and you said it was Rez/Slainte or F-16/Slainte. Then we lynched Rez, you pushed along the Slainte lynch and now you are back to Penguin. What hapenned to the Penguin read in the meantime?
Trolling Fairy
Trolling Fairy
Goon
Trolling Fairy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1133 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:40 am

Post by Trolling Fairy »

In post 1132, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:What hapenned to the Penguin read in the meantime?

Her weird "oh I forgot my role oh I lied oh I lied again" setup thing gave me (cabd) a town read there but now in hindsight it was probably intentional and done to backpedal. Go look at the day penguin got lynched in fire emblem awakening. Same gig. She changes her claim to try and relieve pressure as scum.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1134 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:42 am

I don't have time for meta-dives atm so I'll take your word for it.

But why exactly are you reading her as scum beyond her withholding her role/possible motivation for revenge?
Trolling Fairy
Trolling Fairy
Goon
Trolling Fairy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1135 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Trolling Fairy »

In post 1081, Trolling Fairy wrote:You wanna know how I know you're scum, penguin?You're doing that thing you do.You know, when you have a surprise you're keeping from me. But in this game? Only scum is keeping surprises right now.

^This is a tell she also does IRL and she's doing it here too. It's hard to put to words, but I can tell when she's keeping something from me.
Trolling Fairy
Trolling Fairy
Goon
Trolling Fairy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1136 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:45 am

Post by Trolling Fairy »

In post 1134, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:I don't have time for meta-dives atm so I'll take your word for it.

She had been claimed oneshot mortician, changed it to three shot to explain why they should lynch her, it backfired.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:46 am

In post 1135, Trolling Fairy wrote:I can tell when she's keeping something from me.

That's a useful skill to have IRL!

But what is the surprise in this game that she's keeping from you? Her role?
Trolling Fairy
Trolling Fairy
Goon
Trolling Fairy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1138 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:48 am

Post by Trolling Fairy »

Well it sure as hell isn't a puppy!
Trolling Fairy
Trolling Fairy
Goon
Trolling Fairy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1139 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:48 am

Post by Trolling Fairy »

(and not just because I'm a cat person, either)
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1140 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:53 am

Also, if you are town, this is probably the first time Nacho actually suspected me when we were both town. I don't know what's up with that. I mean, I get the town read on Bork, but Bork is so town that I am scummy for pushing him? (When I have demonstrated a complete inability to read Bork based on Tales?)
Trolling Fairy
Trolling Fairy
Goon
Trolling Fairy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1141 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:56 am

Post by Trolling Fairy »

I will inform him that his {town and suspecting falcontown} cherry has been popped. I hope you'll take responsibility and invite me to the wedding.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:58 am

Also, why is Penguin not posting to defend herself? Are you keeping her distracted?
Trolling Fairy
Trolling Fairy
Goon
Trolling Fairy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1143 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:58 am

Post by Trolling Fairy »

I am not. She's been home since Monday evening. I lack the ability to make her snuggle from half the US away.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:01 am

So, the only thing that really worries me about Penguin is that she started off pushing Rez (she said in Tales neighborhood that she's trying to incorporate bussing into her scum meta), and then when I pushed insanity and he got wagoned, she switched saying "Rez's arguments are bad but at least he's making them" whatever that means and forgot her Rez push. So, idgi.
Trolling Fairy
Trolling Fairy
Goon
Trolling Fairy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1145 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:02 am

Post by Trolling Fairy »

Shhhh it's because she's scum, falcon. I don't get this certain about my pushes very often but holy shit when I do, they're big.
Trolling Fairy
Trolling Fairy
Goon
Trolling Fairy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1146 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Trolling Fairy »

Like I'm willing to bet the game on this pick.
Trolling Fairy
Trolling Fairy
Goon
Trolling Fairy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1147 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:11 am

Post by Trolling Fairy »

In post 1123, notscience wrote:Nacho

Riddle me this

Have I done enough this game to override my lurknig and get the obvtown read that Xay is trying to place on me?

I'm not nacho but you're being more town than penguin so xay's allowed to town read you and vote penguin-scum.
Trolling Fairy
Trolling Fairy
Goon
Trolling Fairy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1148 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:16 am

Post by Trolling Fairy »

Come on now, gentlemen. I'm tired of this game. It's like only a few characters to vote PA
Trolling Fairy
Trolling Fairy
Goon
Trolling Fairy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1149 (ISO) » Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:16 am

Post by Trolling Fairy »

Also here's a pagetop for the mod.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”