Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3125 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:05 am

Post by Speaker for the Dead »

half the playerlist has 95% of the page count

majiffy and titus alone have 40 pages between them
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3126 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:07 am

the top 4 posters have half the total page count

the inactive players are the ones being either replaced or the ones like PV who have posted a couple times but no real content

that is what i mean by lack of activity issues
"Sickness and healing are in every heart; death and deliverance in every hand.” orson scott card, speaker for the dead
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #3127 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:08 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 3125, Speaker for the Dead wrote:majiffy and titus alone have 40 pages between them

hi5 Titus
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3128 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:11 am

Post by Venmar »

In post 3124, Majiffy wrote:
In post 3122, Venmar wrote:What happened to your SnowStorm read?

It's obviously not happening today.

I feel the same way about Feu googlebutts. Go back to your dusty Titus scumread and put her scummy ass out of her misery.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3129 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:40 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3127, Majiffy wrote:
In post 3125, Speaker for the Dead wrote:majiffy and titus alone have 40 pages between them

hi5 Titus

Generating 500+ posts is easy when you refuse to roll over and play dead for bullshit. Am I happy about it? No. Am I proud that I didn't give up? Yes.

The scums have been voteparked on my ass all damn day, most not even commenting on anything other than me. I've tried to force them to. Yet, people still refuse to vote them. Why? Because Titus should be policied. I'm sorry if you can't townread me by now, that's because you're scared of my scumgame. If that's the case, y'all should have decided to fucking cop me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3130 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:42 am

Post by Titus »

If you want me to live Majiffy, I'll need your charisma. We'll need to get Rogue on board... and Mala's basically dueling with hereself. Once Rogue does, people will see the wagon on Feu is full of obvtown and the wagon on me is full of policy voters.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3131 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:44 am

Post by Desperado »

I prodded like half the game but i dont anticipate it,doing much because weekend and marathons

I have also been in the process of,finding replacements and still am
;)
RubikAshtray
RubikAshtray
Goon
RubikAshtray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3132 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:56 am

Post by RubikAshtray »

I have not much to add since this game is hard to read. I've stopped at page 70 days ago. Will try to catch up for tomorrow.

The only thing I can say it's that I don't like Titus because the amount of useless content she generated and made this game stupid to read.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #3133 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:00 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

lol

I have apparently been
prodded
(seriously where was this for the people w/ 1-5 posts half a week ago)

deadline is tomorrow with tons of slots not spoken for in a game that requires at least some participation from every slot to achieve it's primary mechanic

so that's fun
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #3134 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:01 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 3131, Desperado wrote:
I prodded like half the game but i dont anticipate it,doing much because weekend and marathons

I have also been in the process of,finding replacements and still am

Can we get an updated VC whenever you get the chance? Also with a deadline date/time on it in case they don't all have one? (lazy)

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Desperado
Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3135 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:05 am

Post by Desperado »

Vote Count 1.10Titus (7) - Venmar, Nero Cain, ika, borkjerfkin, Speaker for the Dead, Ultimate Life Form, SnowStorm
Feu et Vol (5) - My Milked Eek, Macaronis and Cheese, Titus, Majiffy, Sharpest-knife-on-tree
Cloud Nine (1) - Toogeloo
RubikAshtray (1) - Clusk92
Sharpest-knife-on-tree (1) - Cloud Nine

Not Voting (5) - RubikAshtray, PeregrineV, Brian Skies, Rogue, Feu et Vol

borkjerfkin, My Milked Eek, RubikAshtray, Cloud Nine, Titus, Majiffy, Ultimate Life Form, Nero Cain, Speaker for the Dead, Toogeloo, SnowStorm, Feu et Vol, Macaronis and Cheese, and Clusk92 have received votes today.

The deadline for Day 1 is Monday, July 28th, at 6:00 PM EST. With 20 people alive, it takes 11 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2014-07-28 20:00:00).
;)
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3136 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:08 am

Post by Rogue »

In post 3112, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 3109, Rogue wrote:If I have time tomorrow I might try a reset.

Why do you feel you need a reset when we don't have any flips yet?

Because I'm second guessing a hell of a lot of my reads. I'm letting emotions cloud my judgement. I need to separate actual reads from emotional reads. Then go from there. I'm liking muffin now. As you can tell my scum read on s4td came from emotion.

~Rogue

Gah I saw the Titus post. Damn it, Titus.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #3137 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:32 am

Post by Majiffy »

Yeah I'd say Feu is pretty far and away from "not happening today", Venmar. No dice.

||
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3138 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:40 am

In post 3136, Rogue wrote:

Because I'm second guessing a hell of a lot of my reads. I'm letting emotions cloud my judgement. I need to separate actual reads from emotional reads. Then go from there. I'm liking muffin now. As you can tell my scum read on s4td came from emotion.

~Rogue

Gah I saw the Titus post. Damn it, Titus.

thank you for this mala. I knew you would walk away thinking muffina was a piece of shit and I didn't want you to do that cos he isn't.

I have looked at every game that titus has been in and I have no idea what I am seeing now cos she has been like this in none of them. the open game only had 128? pages in its entirety and titus posted not nearly at the volume rate that she has in this 1. as scum she is a bit more lurky and when we were in charmed she DID try to steer suspicion away from me and redirect in an awful way and that is what I meant by her panicking. (I think that was the game). but I have never seen her do this where she is basically drowning out every single other person that she is not cosying up to. she misread the spoiler post by notty (and I am guessing she didn't bother to read mine) thinking that you wrote it when it very clearly came from notty. I mean notty SAID he was in tears cos he knew that you were upset and that he didn't know what to do. <---- she missed that. how the fuck did she miss that? it was the premise for notty saying what he was saying.

yeah, could be bad bad town who is so in love with the sound of her own voice that she skimmed for her name and when it wasn't there didn't bother to actually read it. or she could be scum who skimmed to see if anything was being said about her and didn't read the rest cos oh hai! they have me as town. I have no fucking clue. all it tells me is that titus is not reading what is actually being said.

I think her mistake actually made me start to wonder if she was town so i looked at her other games. cos she looks like a bi-polar case who is in full blown manic mode and isn't taking her meds. she has not been like this in other games so I am wondering what the motivation is for in this 1.

muffina and I talked about this in our chatlog. he thinks that players tend to make meta shifts (and this is definitely 1 of them) when they are town and to some degree i agree with this. but i amend it with that players will make meta shifts with their preferred alignment or if they absolutely have to. I don't know titus well enough to know that if this is the case with either.

so I am not for sure that she is scum. I find it highly likely. if she is town then she is NOT reading the game properly and missing key alignment indicative points, is drowning out every other player and making the game impossible to read or keep up with. it is dl and 2 slots still need to be filled so there are going to be 2 slots that we will have to start all over cos they are not going to be able to give a lot of late day info. I know I am a high volume poster but jesus christ I am not sure if I even have 500+ posts in an entire game much less on d1. if I did have 500+ posts n a game it would be xeno1. I am not solely blaming titus, majiffy has been just as bad. but that is majiffy and it isn't alignment indicative.

we need a lynch. if titus flips town then I will look at her dead reads but in all honesty I am going to be a bit skeptical cos she is dead wrong about us. I think she is wrong about venny. if we go into d2 with no lynch info then I think we are pretty much fucked and this whole d1 will be made worthless as far as vcas cos i doubt she will be nked cos I know at least 1 of her reads are bad and she is a huge disruption.

I am really torn on snowstorm cos he did something that usually only comes from scum but muffina thinks I am making a big deal over nothing. and he might be right. but we are not lynching a beloved princess claim on d1 when we don't even know if there is a vig or what other specials are in play.

I just think titus is the best lynch for the day cos

1. she isn't reading the game properly but feels the need to drown out other players
2. I see more motivation to what she is doing coming from scum than town
3. we need a lynch to go through
4. her interactions will be a goldmine for either alignment

we need this lynch to go through. the feu isn't going to happen cos the early voters will unlikely move their vote cos of the way the gamestate is, being that it is impossible to read.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #3139 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:54 am

Post by Majiffy »

Feu can still happen. 7 not-Titus-voting votes that aren't Feu with a wagon already at 5 and 11 to lynch.

Even if we don't get 6 of the 7, there are still active voters on the Titus wagon.

||
Speaker for the Dead
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Speaker for the Dead
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3140 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:56 am

:neutral:
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #3141 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:00 am

Post by Majiffy »

:neutral:

||
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3142 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:38 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 3115, Rogue wrote:

Really?

Aren't you the one calling my reads shit?

So? Are you agreeing with me that your reads are shit. Unless you aren't on my team then you should stop arguing for the sake of arguing.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3143 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:56 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

I'm still here. I'll post in the morning.
Eek
!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3144 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:36 pm

Post by Titus »

1. I don't feel the need to drown out players. I do feel the need to respond to bullshit, which you posted.
2. Bullshit. Defending yourself is null. The only time I completely stop resisting my lynch is when I PLAN to be lynched.
3. Voting Feu helps a lynch go through too.
4. You're talking out both sides of your mouth on this point Mollie. You're saying that you'll be skeptical of my reads if I flip town but that my reactions are a gold mine. They aren't a gold mine if you're hellbent on discrediting them. This point really shows you're talking out of both sides of your face.

My volume corresponds with the amount of bullshit people post about me or just the volume of those around me. So you can try to paint this as "all Titus" but that's the scum motto to push for a policy lynch with the vote parking.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3145 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 12:44 pm

Post by Rogue »

In post 3142, Nero Cain wrote:So? Are you agreeing with me that your reads are shit. Unless you aren't on my team then you should stop arguing for the sake of arguing.

I'll do as I please
Rogue
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Rogue
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3146 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:15 pm

Post by Rogue »

VOTE: Titus

For pretty much that I'm having second thoughts about her and if my first though is right and she's town she's a really big distraction.
Venmar
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Venmar
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3147 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:32 pm

Post by Venmar »

In post 3137, Majiffy wrote:Yeah I'd say Feu is pretty far and away from "not happening today", Venmar. No dice.

Highly doubt it buddy.
I swear I'm trying my best

--Expect me to be V/LA from 10am-7pm PST every Mon, Wed, Thurs, Sat, Sun due to work--
Toogeloo
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Toogeloo
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3148 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by Toogeloo »

I'm back from our family cabin trip. I haven't read the last 30 some odd pages.

Unvote

...since my vote is wasted where it's at currently. I'll probably drop it on Titus later.

Any cliff notes, or specific things I should look at or respond to?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3149 (ISO) » Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:56 pm

Post by Titus »

How about scum policy lynching me to save their buddy toog? I prevented a mislynch on you AND SKOT. By now, they are pissed. So they drown the thread with bullshit that town is buying.

I'm about ready to throw my hands up and resign this game because Town has ZERO intent on listening to me above the noise created by scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”