Desperado
Survivor
Desperado
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3575 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:49 am

Post by Desperado »

Vote Count 1.13
Titus (10) - Venmar, Speaker for the Dead, SnowStorm, Macaronis and Cheese, My Milked Eek, Sharpest-knife-on-tree, AngryPidgeon, Nero Cain, ika, Ultimate Life Form
<----------- L-1

Feu et Vol (2) - Majiffy, Titus
Sharpest-knife-on-tree (1) - Cloud Nine
AngryPidgeon (1) - PeregrineV
Majiffy (1) - Feu et Vol

Not Voting (5) - RubikAshtray, borkjerfkin, Rogue, Toogeloo, EspeciallyTheLies

borkjerfkin, My Milked Eek, RubikAshtray, Cloud Nine, Titus, Majiffy, Ultimate Life Form, Nero Cain, Speaker for the Dead, Toogeloo, SnowStorm, Feu et Vol, Macaronis and Cheese, and Clusk92 have received votes today.

The deadline for Day 1 is Tuesday, July 29th, at 6:00 PM EST. With 20 people alive, it takes 11 to lynch. Deadline in (expired on 2014-07-29 20:00:00).
Last edited by Desperado on Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
;)
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3576 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:50 am

Post by Titus »

Oh before I forget... SKOT is town. I stood up to that mislynch (suggested by two hoods in pregame...no such thing as coincidence). PV and Mastina have beenvla.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3577 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:53 am

Post by EspeciallyTheLies »

In post 3563, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:
Desp is 6 hours extension too much? PLEASE.

OR 3 HOURS?!

come on.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3578 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:54 am

skot was confirmed? how
Art is cool.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3579 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:57 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3576, Titus wrote:Oh before I forget... SKOT is town. I stood up to that mislynch (suggested by two hoods in pregame...no such thing as coincidence).

Gosh, a popular PL is getting suggested by multiple people.

Clearly must be scum motivated.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3580 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:00 am

AP!!

Have there been claims? What are they?
Art is cool.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3581 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3579, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3576, Titus wrote:Oh before I forget... SKOT is town. I stood up to that mislynch (suggested by two hoods in pregame...no such thing as coincidence).

Gosh, a popular PL is getting suggested by multiple people.

Clearly must be scum motivated.

Suggested but look at it again, a pl that turns day 1 into a waste being agreed upon by the majority of two hoods and reeks of coordination. Plus SKOT's random vote did nothing for their wincon. He is town.

I am a VT.
Sniw "claimed" beloved princess.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3582 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:01 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3561, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I'd like the following people to give me 1) their rundown of major events of the day so far and 2) current, complete reads lists with a little explanation of their top 2 scum and top 2 town reads:

I'm going to give this a hard pass. Mostly because I don't want people knowing my reads right now for (probably scum motivated) reasons.

All I know is that there are mini quests that unlock powers for each neighborhood (read p1-5 for the details) and Snowstorm is a claimed Beloved Princess and Titus is a Vazilla Town. We are mislynching Titus today, with haste and purpose!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3583 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:02 am

Post by Titus »

Snow is the weakest of my scumreads but scum only want to lynch me when I fuck shit up. The more obvscum push and only I can be wagoned should be a tipoff.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3584 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:04 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3582, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3561, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:I'd like the following people to give me 1) their rundown of major events of the day so far and 2) current, complete reads lists with a little explanation of their top 2 scum and top 2 town reads:

I'm going to give this a hard pass. Mostly because I don't want people knowing my reads right now for (probably scum motivated) reasons.

All I know is that there are mini quests that unlock powers for each neighborhood (read p1-5 for the details) and Snowstorm is a claimed Beloved Princess and Titus is a Vazilla Town. We are mislynching Titus today, with haste and purpose!

I think ETL is big enough not to mislynch when she sees as many vcas with the same names parked and the difficulty getting a counter.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3585 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:06 am

Actually yes. Titus is my first town read. Based on her scumhunting in the PT. Who has been pushing this??

P-edit: ok. I still need ti read at least OP and everything.

AP dont be a weeny! If you are town you wil likely die soon so just fuckin tell me shit. Hiding reads is scummy as fuck. Dont do that. Tell me things. I want/need to lean on you a bit. Dont make me question that decision.
Art is cool.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #3586 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:08 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 3585, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:AP dont be a weeny! If you are town you wil likely die soon so just fuckin tell me shit. Hiding reads is scummy as fuck. Dont do that. Tell me things. I want/need to lean on you a bit. Dont make me question that decision.

I literally replaced in to this game < 24 hours ago. I've been declaring intent to lurk it out in the PT. I only just read anything that wasn't the last couple pages.

Your PT will be open over night. Titus is getting lynched Today. The length of this game is anti-town.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3587 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:10 am

oh.

ok. we will reconvene tomorrow then.

DON'T STAND ME UP.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3588 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:10 am

and if jiffy is gonna hammer then jiffy is gonna hammer.

I WILL NOT VOTE MY TOWN READ.
Art is cool.
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3589 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:11 am

actually that's not true. i probably will if it gets down to the wire. i would like to review who is pushing this.
Art is cool.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3590 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:12 am

Post by Titus »

Venmar (who claimed scum in post 1)
Feu (who I minicased in reads list)
Molliemuffin (obscuing hydra that pushed a case she should have known to be bad)
Ika (butthurt town)
Snowvon (OMGUS...who has me back to town suddenly in his last post)
Nero Cain (Flip flopper as to policy/scum lynch. Then picked both. Pretends to entertain scumFeu but does not. Most of his ISO is discredit Titus(.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3591 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:13 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3586, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 3585, EspeciallyTheLies wrote:AP dont be a weeny! If you are town you wil likely die soon so just fuckin tell me shit. Hiding reads is scummy as fuck. Dont do that. Tell me things. I want/need to lean on you a bit. Dont make me question that decision.

I literally replaced in to this game < 24 hours ago. I've been declaring intent to lurk it out in the PT. I only just read anything that wasn't the last couple pages.

Your PT will be open over night. Titus is getting lynched Today. The length of this game is anti-town.

The length of this game will get shorter if you vote the scum. No. Not really. The same posts will be here. They have been made.

There will be less posts fromme when I don't get scum throwing shit at me.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Feu et Vol
Feu et Vol
Goon
Feu et Vol
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3592 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:14 am

Post by Feu et Vol »

In post 3569, Titus wrote:
In post 3265, Titus wrote:
In post 3261, PeregrineV wrote:
@Titus-
You have over 500 posts, so you may have already done this, but do you have an analysis of your wagon composition? Like who is voting you and why, and your opinion on it? I'll go back and look for that, but if you can link it it would save time.

I have several in my ISO, but I'll just retype and add reasons here.

1) Venmar - Parked scum, can't say a word that doesn't involve Titus. Claimed scum in the first post. I know people hate that read but it's obvious. He "happens" to vote the neighborhood with the most powerful ability randomly thus preventing town from getting it. His defense was "sorry me derp". Common sense says that if town have a chat, so do scum. Scum knew which hood had what ability and where. I've been asked to find a useful Venmar post by someone. It has yet to happen.
2) Nero Cain - Strong scum lean. There are moments where I doubt this. However, his total flip flopiness regarding my wagon. Starts as policy, keeps it forever. Then I'm scum. Then I'm policy. Then I'm scummy policy. He's going with whatever's popular.
3) ika - Strong town, almost certainly town. He's doing his usual trolly shit. He usually doesn't have such narrow focus on me but he usually just lurks as scum. Him being active at all is a usual towntell.
4) Speaker for the Dead - Scum with Feu. She had a horrible push on Weapon X. It was fine and somewhat townie if we suppose Mollie has no knowledge of the comics. (Pushing Aronis for claiming an experiment rather than a mutant). Yet, Mollie's insisting she did. Plus, there's the link that suggests Feu has known for days about Mollie/Muffin obfuscating. Why would a hydra feel the need to LIE about who was posting as which head and when? It's one thing to take meta out of the equation (be anonymous), it's quite another to send town down rabbit holes.
5) ULF - Weak town. He's town partially by PoE and not really seeing anything scummy here. His vote appears to be a deadline vote.
6) Snowstorm - Scum lying about being a beloved princess. He should be predicted as a nightkill tonight.
7) Macaronis and Cheese - Strongish townread: Scum had bad pushes. He's aggressive and sees all sides of the puzzle before voting. I liked his responses when Mollie pushed him. He's voting me cuz deadline.
8) Eek - Town. He pushed me early implying a supersaint, which I ignored because of Occam's Razor and a supersaint could only be scum here. Once he understood, he backed up, re-evalutated and saw me as town. Given the fact the lynch was swinging in favor of me, I don't see any reason why scum!Eek would do that. He was voting me because of the deadline.

This plus vcs plus hood is what you need to read.

1. Your read on my slot is not there yet I am your biggest scumread so where did you expect ETL to find all your "cases" on me?

@ETL:
About claiming:

Titus: VT
Eek: I think claimed in here if not it is in the hood.
Snow: BP I think.

I am a major pusher of the Titus wagon because they are not town. The push us for a Meta reason but yet say they don't use Meta. They also push us because Marquis apparently knew about Mollie/Muffin faking posts before anyone else did but Marquis has a logical progression of thinking that has been explained. They have pushed Venmar because they RVS voted at the very beginning of the game and they still hold on to the notion that Venmar has to be scum because Venmar can't be that stupid. Titus has refused to even reconsider a single scum read she has. All she does is just add to her plethora of scum reads and screams how town she is.

Nero is also a pusher and thinks Titus is scum and says it is a Utility lynch. At worst Titus is distracting spamming town that needs to go for the game to get anywhere from this point forward.

Stopped in while I eat my lunch.

-Beast

Quand il crache son souffle brûlant, la flamme au bout de sa queue s'embrase.
Une hydre de «beastcharizard» et «Marquis».

My Milked Eek
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
My Milked Eek
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3593 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:17 am

Post by My Milked Eek »

Where the fuck is majiffy?
Eek
!
EspeciallyTheLies
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
EspeciallyTheLies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3594 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:21 am

Beast titus is town and I feel that you do not know how to read her. I feel strongly about this at the moment but I have come here too late to do anything about it.

I also feel that you are town now. As is Eek, though less strongly about Eek for the time being until I do some reading.

AP looks town too by the way, though I don't know if I could trust myself to read him correctly. He fucking got me good in Ny172 or whatever that game was another large normal or something and only the gunsmith caught him BUT i think he sounds genuine here and not manipulative.

i need to interact with people. and desp is not giving me anymore time to do that and i do kind of agree there are too many pages here for D1 so SHAME ON YOU ALL cuz i'm not reading that shit.
Art is cool.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3595 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:23 am

Post by Titus »

My god look at the distancing language...abstract me by saying "they".

Marquis's logical explanation was "You can't prove I wasn't lurking."

I have reconsidered things. I reconsidered Eek. Stop lying.

I have 5 scumreads. They are on my wagon. I have a plethora of townreads.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3596 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:24 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

ETL please just familiarize yourself with the early game eek wagon and Titus/Feu dynamics around it. It's kinda the only other relevant thing that happened today.
borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #3597 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:26 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

~post 1000 area or so
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3598 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:27 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3596, borkjerfkin wrote:ETL please just familiarize yourself with the early game eek wagon and Titus/Feu dynamics around it. It's kinda the only other relevant thing that happened today.

Bullshit

Venmar RVS
SKOT policy lynch discussion
Toog voting all hoods expanding discussion
Snowstorm being a parrot
Mollie's Weapon X push

All are relevant
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

borkjerfkin
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
borkjerfkin
He/Him
Xenophile
Xenophile

Post Post #3599 (ISO) » Tue Jul 29, 2014 7:29 am

Post by borkjerfkin »

If she has to pick one thing to analyze in the next few hours, I would want it to be that

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”