BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2150 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:52 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

In post 2147, TheAdrienC wrote:Brood replaced out on a game today.

Forgot to prod dodge in that game ;_;. I'll have more time for this one though. If the game is a multiball, does scum have to eliminate the other scum team, or have there been setups where multiball ends when the three factions have even numbers. I think Juls reaction hammer is bullshit and it is a scum trade for town tracker.
VOTE: Juls
A message to all scum: Dead or alive, you're coming with me! But mostly dead :p
BroodKingEXE
BroodKingEXE
Goon
BroodKingEXE
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2151 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by BroodKingEXE »

In post 2144, Boonskiies wrote:I expected Alina to be scum over BT, but I didn't expect them to be scum buddies. Aero I didn't see him as scum, but I definitely didn't see him as super obv town. BT has made himself seem scummier to me since then.

All my thoughts thus far have been under me thinking Alina was scum. Her town flip has me rethinking everything. I remember a certain post talking about Alina somewhere in the thread, and I believe that is the person who killed her in the night. I will try and find this quote sometime tonight.

Boon distancing himself from the Alina kill...
A message to all scum: Dead or alive, you're coming with me! But mostly dead :p
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2152 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by Juls »

That's L-3 plus an intent to hammer. Remember Aeronaut tomorrow and if/when he flips scum, do Adrien possibly Mirahawks.

I also have lurker scum reads on Brood and tn. Good luck town, it's practically a lost cause. Take it as a challenge cause it's gonna be one.
-------------------------------------
Juls
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2153 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:05 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

Are you saying Boon is where you think we should go next day phase, Brood?
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2154 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

Did Juls just accuse 5 people?
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2155 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by Juls »

In post 2154, TheAdrienC wrote:Did Juls just accuse 5 people?

No, I listed suspects. Don't be a dick head.
Juls
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #2156 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:13 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2152, Juls wrote:That's L-3 plus an intent to hammer. Remember Aeronaut tomorrow and if/when he flips scum, do Adrien possibly Mirahawks.

I also have lurker scum reads on Brood and tn. Good luck town, it's practically a lost cause. Take it as a challenge cause it's gonna be one.

Yea, I don't like the lack of effort from Brood and the random naked vote from tn. Who gave intent to hammer?

Tn, explain yourself.

Brood, start contributing or die tomorrow. We're on D4, it's too far in to still be passing by as a lurker.
2023 W/L | 1-0
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2157 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

It's funny, you made jokes about me flailing...

And I said I would hammer Juls, Aero.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2158 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:19 pm

Post by Juls »

I'm not flailing. I am completely under control. I am telling people what I want done when I am mislynched. Hey, you ever going to respond to my post? Nah, you're still ignoring it like the scum that you are.

@Everyone else. Please do not let Adrien get away with a bullshit commuter claim and ignoring comments directed toward him despite being asked over and over to respond to them.
Juls
Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2159 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:22 pm

Post by Toomai »

Votecount D4-2
TheAdrienC
L-6
Mirhawk
Wake88
L-7
Burning_TowN
L-6
Boonskiies
shaddowez
L-7
Mirhawk
L-7
Aegor
L-7
TheWayItEnds
L-7
Boonskiies
L-6
Burning_TowN
BroodKingEXE
L-7
Juls
L-3
Aeronaut, Aegor, Wake88, BroodKingEXE
Aeronaut
L-6
Juls
BP
L-7
Not voting:
TheAdrienC, shaddowez, TheWayItEnds, BP
With
alive it takes
to lynch.
Current deadline18/08/2014 13:01 (EDT)
(expired on 2014-08-18 13:01:40)
Last edited by Toomai on Mon Aug 11, 2014 5:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2160 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:27 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

No, that being a reads list is as easy to buy as your reaction test hammer claim. You're clearly freaking out and getting hysterical. Forget hammering, I'm voting now.

Vote: Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2161 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:32 pm

Post by Juls »

Lol, a little twerp like you couldn't freak me out if you tried.

I honestly don't care if I am lynched. I am only annoyed that everyone is so lazy and won't look back at my entire game and are going to judge me on one action. Why, would I, as scum bring so much attention to myself? Everyone voting me are absolutely ridiculous because there is no fucking way I would have done that as scum. But because this is village idiot mafia I'm going to be lynched.
Juls
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2162 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:42 pm

Post by Juls »

/inb4 whoever hammers says "oops"
Juls
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2163 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:47 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2161, Juls wrote:Lol, a little twerp like you couldn't freak me out if you tried.

I honestly don't care if I am lynched. I am only annoyed that everyone is so lazy and won't look back at my entire game and are going to judge me on one action. Why, would I, as scum bring so much attention to myself? Everyone voting me are absolutely ridiculous because there is no fucking way I would have done that as scum. But because this is village idiot mafia I'm going to be lynched.

The reason I'm voting you is sort of the opposite, actually. During all of D3, you were out of the spotlight most of the time. It seems like you deliberately stayed
out
of the spotlight. Now, granted, there are a few other people still doing that, but the fact that you didn't interact with anyone at all for the whole day, and then came in at the last second and quick hammered, without an intent or explanation, seems extremely scummy to me. It's not one thing, or another, its the mixture of both.

I also don't understand your play at all for D4. You seem to just be calling out everyone you possibly can. It just seems like flailing to me, and the more you do it the more I don't like it. So my vote is staying.
2023 W/L | 1-0
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2164 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:48 pm

Post by shaddowez »

I'm really not a fan of this Juls wagon growing so fast, especially with Brood barely contributing to the game at all and hopping on it with almost a naked vote. I'd especially like to hear more from TheWayItEnds before anything happens since I was leaning scum on Scarab.
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2165 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by Juls »

I'm not calling out everyone. I have mentioned you, AdrienC, Mirahawks, Brood, and tn. I believe there are 5 left (3scum per group) so what's so wrong with listing 5 suspects? Also, I wasn't around D3 because I was disengaged after HS. And I did post intent. Just because you and others disagree does not make it so.

Again, why, as scum, would I draw so much attention to myself. I was on everyone's town list correct? Why wouldn't I just coast to victory as scum?
Juls
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2166 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 2164, shaddowez wrote:I'm really not a fan of this Juls wagon growing so fast, especially with Brood barely contributing to the game at all and hopping on it with almost a naked vote. I'd especially like to hear more from TheWayItEnds before anything happens since I was leaning scum on Scarab.

Brood is next on my scumlist. He's just a bit too quiet, and a bit too quick to sheep.

I agree, TWIE and BP need to talk before this lynch goes through, if it even does.

P-edit: Juls, I don't see a town motivation for it either, though. You're saying "why would I draw attention to myself", which makes some sense, but the better question is "why would town quicklynch?" What did you gain from hammering before SKOT could even log on?

Basically, the scum motivation makes more sense than the town motivation.
2023 W/L | 1-0
Juls
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Juls
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2167 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:03 pm

Post by Juls »

I already said it was spur of the moment and it was not a good move. I feel bad for SKOT but I did think there was a good chance he was scum.
Juls
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2168 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Why do I think Aero's scum? Because he IS scum.

During the first two days he doesn't take a hard position on anything, and a lot of the things he does comment on he hedges so that he doesn't have to stick to that later. Not to mention he did zero scumhunting day one or two.

Look at how absolutely reluctant he is to put a vote on Clusk it's actually kind of comical. This is really only matched by how hard he fought to not vote HS. He made sure everyone knew he didn't want to be on either wagon, then jumped on them anyways.

He continually insinuates that players are acting in scummy manners without calling them scummy. He also keeps commenting on discussions he has no stakes in and usually uses this opportunity to insinuate one or both of the players involved are doing something suspicious, but never calls anyone scum due to it.

He spent the first half of the game softdefending Adrien. My favorite is when he says Adrien's posts are manufactured instead of fake, and expounds on why this isn't a scumtell. Then in his next post accuses Damon Gant of being scum for having manufactured posts.
He later switches this into an incredibly ineffectual push on against Adrien.

Oh and he keeps insisting that I'm not reading his posts, which is both untrue and annoying.

---

These are a few specific things that stand out to me while going over his posts, but the real reason I think he's scum is because of the tone of his posts. He rarely calls anyone scum, preferring rather to make sidelong comments at them in the hopes that someone else picks them up. He constantly undermines players by saying that they or their actions are suspicious but almost never calls them scum while doing so. Oh and he was absolutely fanning the flames between Wake and Agor.

---

Yeah no I'm not going to be voting Juls. Barring something surprising happening I would only be willing to lynch Adrien or Aero today.

Pedit
Look Aero thinks ANOTHER lurker is scum. This is what the fourth one, and that's not even counting HS.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2169 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:33 pm

Post by Aegor »

UNVOTE:
Currently partying at the
M A S Q U E R A D E
-- a Large Normal for 21 revelers.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2170 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by Aegor »

Not to do so is simply postponing the inevitable. Also, not posting yet while still being on-site is hella scummy.
M A S Q U E R A D E
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2171 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Yeah he flip flops quite a bit on that. I have tomorrow off, I'll look into it.

I also have some problems concerning BTown. Considering that there's two of them there is startlingly little content coming from them. The fact that the two of them are communicating between themselves and post next to no content makes me feel like it's deliberate.

Broodking's a superlurker, but he has a few posts that I can easily see coming from a town view.

@Adrien
Perhaps you didn't hear me the first time, why didn't you vote Juls if you thought she was scum.
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2172 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:08 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

In post 2171, Mirhawk wrote:@Adrien
Perhaps you didn't hear me the first time, why didn't you vote Juls if you thought she was scum.

Yeah, I missed it when you asked. I was leery about a quick run up after what happened last phase without any discussion going on before the lynch was final. My vote is on her now though.
Aegor
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Aegor
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2173 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by Aegor »

How is putting someone at L-3 within about 24 hours of a new day when not all players have even posted yet reconcilable with being "leery about a quick run up?"

Also, vote BP. Seriously.
M A S Q U E R A D E
TheAdrienC
TheAdrienC
Goon
TheAdrienC
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2174 (ISO) » Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:32 pm

Post by TheAdrienC »

You should consider doing what you're actually telling us to do. Your vote isn't on BP either.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”