LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:26 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

The others are people that haven't contributed. You're the only one still voting gameplay506 now, and quite a bit has transpired since.

I'd like to hear if you agree with the HighShroomish wagon, as you're one of few who ARE committing to this game.

You don't have to get defensive all the time. :roll:
When locked in a fortress in your own mind, be careful what door you open.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by fferyllt »

VC 1.8

<many more Dwarven names omitted>

14. The race of the dwarfs
in Dvalin's throng
Down to Lofar
the list must I tell;
The rocks they left,
and through wet lands
They sought a home
in the fields of sand.

<Dvalin's throng not enumerated here>

HighShroomish
(4): Osseus pseudotripodis, Konowa, LynxKuroneko, Kthxbye
LynxKuroneko
(2): HighShroomish, gameplay506
TunnelMates
(2): Mantisdreamz, Burning_Earth
Ansuz
(1): geraintm
geraintm
(1): Ansuz
Mantisdreamz
(1): TunnelMates
Osseus pseudotripodis
(1): hiplop
gameplay506
(1): d3x

Not Voting
(0):

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: August 20, Midnight US Eastern Time

Countdown: (expired on 2014-08-19 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- :]
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:35 pm

Post by d3x »

In post 400, gameplay506 wrote:Oh scum reading everyone even slightly suspecting him ( extreme OMGUS)
This made me :lol: so freaking hard...

In post 313, gameplay506 wrote:I am pretty sure all scum are on my wagon.

In post 328, gameplay506 wrote:I told you go ahead and lynch. Then look at the mad pushes on my wagon. Lynch scum. GG

In post 334, gameplay506 wrote:You are trying as hard as you can to make my claim look fake. Be, osseus and some people attempted this too. If I get lynched I suggest people look at those players first.

In post 384, Konowa wrote:please say who is scum
In post 385, gameplay506 wrote:Everyone still pushing my wagon.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 6:42 pm

Post by d3x »

In post 450, LynxKuroneko wrote:You're the only one still voting gameplay506 now, and quite a bit has transpired since.
Not much has actually happened, imo. There is an appalling lack of content in the last 4-5 pages. There's been a shit ton of people requesting gp to provide content and him posting an equal shit ton saying jack all.

I'd like to hear if you agree with the HighShroomish wagon, as you're one of few who ARE committing to this game.
I'm fine with HS Swinging, but my opinion hasn't changed from the last time I spoke about not Lynching gp.

GTKAS - d3x
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:11 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Alright. At this point we wait and see if this game is actually happening (non-committed players waking up).

Also, if you don't want to lynch gameplay506, you might want to consider removing your vote on him. Just seems counterproductive.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by d3x »

The hell are you talking about? Of course I want gp Lynched. I've only spent ~95% of my posts outlining exactly why.

You asked me what I thought about Lynching HS {not Lynching gp}, just like Kthx asked about Lynching various players {not Lynching gp}. I didn't say I don't want gp Lynched, I said that my feelings haven't changed since the last time I was asked about not Lynching him.

GTKAS - d3x
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:25 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

After reading back a bit, it was Kthxbye that didn't want to lynch gameplay506. Apologies; I'll read posts from you both more carefully, given the similar-at-a-glance avatars.
Burning_Earth
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:41 pm

Post by Burning_Earth »

Konowa is very town.

Gameplay give reads.

This is all that has happened bye :D
Burning_Earth
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:42 pm

Post by Burning_Earth »

In post 381, LynxKuroneko wrote:@ Kthxbye - Sorry, you're not getting my head today. I doubt you would want to lose a fellow town mate.

I can see why you feel B_E is a scum buddy; but he's still on MY watch list. This whole game all he did is scum read me when d3x did, then town read me when gameplay506 became the suspect... Then voted TunnelMates based on a single post... Literally. That's it. Based on MY alignment, I know he's either scum hoping for an opportunistic town hammer or a very lazy town. Either way, he's pretty much worthless to this game.

My vote was based upon the fact that gameplay506 wasn't doing much to defend himself (or try to sort out town from scum), while HighShroomish seemed to defend him (and HS was already a suspicion for me). The following wasn't manipulation; it was my reasoning behind the hammer votes if they happened...

Reading town on those that already were read as town, then trying to lynch the person who's been scum hunting the whole game. Safe enough plan, right?

Anyone else want to contribute to this game?

This guy is town stop voting him please
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:10 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Is this your face right now, Burning_Earth?

Who is 'This guy'? Me? If so, I doubt you'll get a response from HighShroomish or gameplay506, especially a change of vote. At this moment their vote won't mean much more than text. Perhaps you should add your input on what's going on;

HighShroomish - There's a wagon going on involving several players. You really have nothing to say about that?
gameplay506 - If you've been reading, you'll see that your telling him to give reads is pointless.
Ansuz and geraintm are voting each other. TunnelMates and MantisDreamz are voting each other. Very few players are bothering to play.

I'm starting to think this game's got scum as majority and town as minority.

HighShroomish; if you actually care to participate: at this point who do you feel is scumworthy? And if you're still set on me, at least try to sell a case.
Burning_Earth
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 9:14 pm

Post by Burning_Earth »

that is my face yeah you got me.

But really, newb scum would be flailing much more and having a hard time of it. Lynx is calmly contributing and giving reads. Town, and I think he will become a very good player (unlike for example me)
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Wed Aug 13, 2014 11:24 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Looked up your first game on here. You were pretty active, and not resolved to following the leader... What happened? :(
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:55 am

Post by gameplay506 »

UGH ok suckers here are the reads you wanted.

BE. Well actually I have been scum with him once. And this is why I really can't figure him out. His play here is scummy, but yet it doesn't resemble the way he played there. His sudden switches on players, like scum reading Lynx at one point, then townreading him ( for bad resons too), voting me, then unvoting me when other people start unvoting me just doesn't sit well with me. That is why I am gonna list this as
nullscum

Konowa. He is probably town or not. Idk. He is scumhunting and I think I can see the logic behind his actions. Yet I never really paid much attention to him. So
nulltown

Hilpol- he hasn't contributed anything, he has 7 posts which are fairly unhelpful and he is being really lurky. I don't get why people aren't questioning him. And I don't like his play ( ih he has played at all) so far.
Leaning scum

Tunnel - 36 posts, 0 saying anything useful. Yep. But I have played with bert once and he is trolly so idk what to think of this too. But the unhelpfulness speaks for itself.
Null- more leaning to scum.

Osseus - A lot of aggression here ;/. I don't like his pushes on me too. Calling me scum, implying, hinting I am scum. Yet eventhough he does it his vote isn't on me. If you are so sure I am scum osseus why aren't you voting me? Yet i need to see whether this is playstyle of not. But for now you haven't done much to make me townread you. Huh. And ye -
Null- Leaning scum
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:56 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Now can you leave me? Pls.
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:00 am

Post by gameplay506 »

Oh and I think there are scum on the shroomish wagon. Not gonna be surprised if he flips town.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:04 am

Post by Konowa »

None of that says who scum is though? A bunch of null leaning this way or that with little to no analysis?
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
gameplay506
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
gameplay506
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:07 am

Post by gameplay506 »

What the fuck do you want from me? I posted those fuckin reads. Now go ask for info from the lurkers and the unhelpful people. Not responding anymore.
Osseus pseudotripodis
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:21 am

Post by Osseus pseudotripodis »

I was voting you for awhile, so let's get that straight.

Other than that, I'm fine with those reads.

Where is Shroomish?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:52 am

Post by geraintm »

The wagon on high shroom isn't a bad thing, they are doing nothing in this game and their loss either way won't hurt too much.

I haven't (to me) seen anyone do anything obviously scummy.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:54 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 373, Ansuz wrote:
In post 202, geraintm wrote:In reply to mantis 192

Konowa - at the time hadn't written anything that made me dislike them so I had them ahead of some other people

You - it was because you hadn't mentioned high shroom before you voted for him

Ansuz - I believe it was his post 49.
Didn't like the way they had asked for response from someone else, trying to get them to give away stuff about themselves without contributing themselves. I think that is a way of scum acting (you are in the game, posting, but you give no one else anything to go on for you but let others run up their own rope)
If they continued to do that style of post, I would consider them scum.
Post 154 is similar
And 172
And 174 is again trying to get someone to write more

And 176 (just a why)
And 177 is again asking for someone to explain themselves more, for the benefit of him understand them better.
Oh, 178 is the same
And 179, asking hi plop to give a read
And 181
And 182
We actually have to get to post 183 before I can really see them giving any thoughts of their own

I said in my first read through that I disliked their style of posting (as I think it is a way of scum coasting through, being present but getting others to post enough to make them the center of attention) and as since they have continued doing nothing but

VOTE: vote ansuz

It's pretty a pretty bullshit tactic to look at a cluster of posting that I've done in one sitting, notice the majority of the posting lacks analysis, and attack me for it. If you were reading my posts behind the line, you'd notice that I consistently take more positions than you do, and I take stronger positions than you do. You'll notice that I've been more aggressive than you this entire game and will continue to be more aggressive than you because my questions aren't simply geared to get people to post more: making more people post as scum in counter intuitive since every post a town player makes means that player is that much more invested in the game and thus has more chances to recognize and be recognized as town and to recognize scum and give them more places to hide. What I'm actually doing is taking people's stances and ripping then apart so I know where they're coming from and seeing if that makes sense from a town mindset.

I really don't think it was bs at all.
I had previously said I disliked the way you were posting, and then when I next went through your posts they were all in the same style. It is pretty clever of me to say I thought you were appearing scummy and force you to post 20 times in the exact same way.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:00 am

Post by geraintm »

The page 18 pressure that gameplay was under. Feels weird. Like at this point I am set on thinking they are town until proven otherwise, but the questions being thrown at him from people are like really, really aggressive.
I don't see the point at all. There was no way they are getting lunched today so it seemed pointless
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:09 am

Post by Konowa »

Konowa does not understand this last post.
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:13 am

Post by Konowa »

Out of context, page 18 can look weird. However, when geraintm takes into consideration that Konowa has been asking for reads from gameplay506 for close to 200 posts, perhaps it makes a little more sense. Or does geraintm disagree?

Konowa also disagrees with the sentiment that in no way was gameplay506 getting lynched. Qualifying the pressure put on gameplay506 as pointless seems rather off.
TunnelMates
TunnelMates
Goon
TunnelMates
Goon
Goon

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:19 am

Post by TunnelMates »

TunnelMates wishes to read this game today and talk in third person.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:28 am

Post by Konowa »

It actually is quite enlightening.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”