TrustGossip
Goon
Goon

Post Post #225 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2007 8:55 pm

Post by TrustGossip »

JordanA24 wrote:
TrustGossip wrote:
Jordan
: looks increasingly like a piggybacker. In the beginning of the game I didn't think much of his support for ryan because I was also supporting ryan's innocence. But he seems to be unable to vocalize an opinion that dissents from ryan's unless someone like HackerHuck points out a logical fallacy and Jordan quickly backtracks but doesn't really explain himself.
And how am I piggybacking? I'm the one (with help from Ryan), that came up with Lowell as scum in the first place, and I've not changed my vote since. And I'm vocalizing opinions, I've made numerous good points about Lowell, me and Ryan just happen to have the same opinion, but I've already said, there's absolutely no connection between us. And the only reason I backtracked the last time was because HH wasn't adressing me when he made that rather strong post.
Jordan, honestly my list is near logarithmic, Lowell and Primoris are much more suspect than you. Although the answer to Sweenytodd's question would help us greatly. I agree that Lowell's almost certain OMGUS of Albert is incredibly stupid for someone who is already on the chopping block. But I will wait until Tuesday.

@Fraggle, I sincerely hope we don't have to wait long for that.

@Sweeny, I really hope that the ellipsis directed at me is in a positive manner.
Compcrack

Basically crack.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #226 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2007 8:55 pm

Post by JordanA24 »

Sweenytodd wrote:Okay Jordan, here are my questions for you...Let's pretend that Lowell is innocent, or even if we lynch him and he comes up innocent, then who do you suspect... I mean thats my problem with this kind of one sided crusade... Here are some questions for you... If Lowell is scum, who would you suspect next to go after tomorrow, and if he is innocent, who should we go after... Who else is suspicious and do those suspicions tie into the results for lowell...?

TrustGossip: Ty so much for putting that list together, that helps me a lot to understand where you're coming from...

Fragglescum: I'm not going to argue that Teffc made no sense.. That much is obvious... What I want to know is, having read this game as I am going to assume you have done at this time... What do you think about the current cases? How do you like the Lowell wagon? How about Ryan? Aside from the idea that Albert is breadcrumbing SK or Vig, do you think he makes good points with his posts despite the restriction? What do you think of Aimee or Primoris?
Regardless of whether or not Lowell turns up scum, Fraggle is next on my list. Although if Lowell is town, I'll be slightly more suspcious of Ryan.

Mod:
I think OTU and deezr need replacing, and Primoris prodding.
Please delete my comment from your sig...such an awful joke- Battle Mage

Politics Mafia currently requires 1 replacement, please PM me if interested.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #227 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2007 9:06 pm

Post by FraggleScum »

I agreed with a lot of the analysis that TrustGossip did...so I am going to use that to start with and supplement it with my own thoughts.

First of all...the two lurkers hopefully will be addressed soon, but they remain extremely suspicious until I hear what's going on with them.

TrustGossip wrote:
Lowell
: a great deal of vote hopping (didn't realize the extent until Albert pointed it out), comments only for the purpose of provoking ryan further, throws out names of people he 'trusts' and people that he suspects as scum without much extended reasoning, a generally detached style of play.
I agree with this. Lowell's generally detached attitude and overall lack of "giving" in terms of information is troubling. Also I find his general non-defense a bit worrisome.
TrustGossip wrote:
Fragglerock
: extended lurk period after replacing, no urge to establish town-ness even though his predecessor has/had a bandwagon on them. Why?
I don't think having an urge to establish town-ness will help my image muc h in the long run anyway...I intend to be helpful in analysis and hope that I can aid the town in finding mafia, which is what I think all town should do...regardless of bandwagons.
TrustGossip wrote:
Primoris
: put ryan at the closest to lynch yet (besides yours). Left it there for around two days, even after multiple people expressed concern. At least you had the good sense to retract your vote after I made it clear that I did not agree with it out of possibility of quick lynch. He has also not contributed much (I know HackerHuck stated that inactivity is not a scumtell, but not actively sharing theories and looking for scum
is
)
Primoris has also struck me as quiet and borderline scummy. I also don't think that inactivity is a scum-tell...but more thoughtful posting would be nice to hear from you too...
TrustGossip wrote:
Jordan
: looks increasingly like a piggybacker. In the beginning of the game I didn't think much of his support for ryan because I was also supporting ryan's innocence. But he seems to be unable to vocalize an opinion that dissents from ryan's unless someone like HackerHuck points out a logical fallacy and Jordan quickly backtracks but doesn't really explain himself.
I don't think Jordan's play has been as negative as Gossip's post makes it sound. I am still going to be watching him, especially as we move forward and Jordan and Ryan have to consider other suspects than Lowell (which I would like to see pretty soon, just for more information)
TrustGossip wrote:
ryan
: contributes often but seems to have blinders on as he continually focuses on Lowell and not really considering anyone else (he had suspected HackerHuck, but after the presentation of other interpretations of HH's posts, has seemingly abandoned this campaign). His misreading of people's posts seems more like overzealous scumhunting, as I imagine a scummer would adopt a more complacent attitude and wouldn't adopt such an unpopular philosophy as "bandwagons are unproductive".
ryan...I don't know whether to applaud your attitude and playstyle or really start tearing my hair out. I think you are most likely town...but your eagerness can also make you look very suspicious. I will remain watchful.
TrustGossip wrote:
aimee
: she's this low on the list mainly because I feel like she'd be a much greater asset if she was just more active. I'm seeing her as a non-entity simply because there isn't that much she's provided that we can draw inferences from.
Aimee is an enigma of sorts. She seems to have limited posting access, but does make some good use of her time. I enjoy her posts and appreciate her analysis...at the same time...I feel that her abscence robs us all of valuable intel, so I hope she can post more soon. So she also is still suspicious to me.
TrustGossip wrote:
HackerHuck
: uses his experience to benefit the town has spent a great deal of time trying to teach ryan to use his time more efficiently than a simple crusade against Lowell. Hasn't done any questionable voting and starts helpful lines of questioning.
Hacker seems honestly pro-town...and I see him trying to keep us all on course. He has been helpful and asks very poignant questions. Unless things change, I feel comfortable with him.
TrustGossip wrote:
SweenyTodd
: well first of all you like a great play (haha j/k). In the short amount of time you've been in the game, you've actively compiled evidence without skewing it for personal gain and generally have been the leader in questioning ever since the bandwagon against ryan has looked increasingly useless.
Sweeny has also made good use of his time since replacing in. He has been active and helpful, and taken a good leadership role. The only problem I see is that...if he were scum...having that sort of leadership in the town is decidedly
not
good.
TrustGossip wrote:
Albert
: displays unusual levels of prescience in his actions. Although he's cryptic and the post-restriction is unusual, it seems sufficiently annoying that he wouldn't just do it for fun. In my opinion, all of his actions have been very spot-on.
Just in case anyone else didn't check or doesn't recognize them...Albert has been posting song lyrics...I saw at least some B.I.G. and 2-Pac in there. As for what that means....I have no idea. He has contributed...perhaps as much as he can...so I can't fault him too much for the style he posts in (which may not be his choice anyway). However, it strikes me as odd that no one else seems to have any clue about post restrictions or any other flavor additions to this game...would Albert be the only one?
TrustGossip wrote:
TrustGossip
: well of course I'm the most trusted, as I'm still the only person that I'm certain is town.
Well, since I certainly can't go that far with you...I will say that I agree with a large part of your opinions and that you have been active and working in a pro-town manner. I will of course keep watching you, as I watch everyone.

Bottom line for me:

1. I REALLY want to hear from those who don't post much...or at all. They remain at the top of my suspects list.

2. Of the bandwagons...I find Lowell more suspicious than Ryan, which may be partly due to their playstyle, but it is still how it seems to me.

3. My most likely suspects RIGHT NOW are: -the Lurkers/inactives
-Lowell
-Ryan
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #228 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2007 9:34 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

Wow... I didn't expect any responses this late... That's awesome.... And in response to:
TrustGossip wrote:@Sweeny, I really hope that the ellipsis directed at me is in a positive manner.
I was being totally sincere, sometimes I get too carried away with my use of punctuation = ).

Jordan, ty for the response I appreciate it... = )

Fraggle: Very nice to see you putting in an effort, (maybe more analysis per citation and maybe a little bit of deviation from another's analysis next time but you seem new.) It is very good of you to put forth SOMETHING we can at least read as your own thoughts which is a good thing.

I think I would distinguish between lurkers (people obviously following a long and not posting) and those simply not participating. OTU and Deezr have 1 post each which consists of a random vote. I would call that not participating rather than lurking, we have asked the mod to prod them which I'm sure has occured and they will be replaced if they do not show up. It is not the responsibility of the town to "go after" lurkers or lynch lurkers as some people like to. Any individual non-contributer has the same chance of being scum as any one else on the first post of the game so to "go after" someone not playing when there are actual scummy plays to analyze doesn't make sense... The Mod is taking care of that so right now we need to decide who is the most scummy...

When I first entered the game, it looked like Ryan but he has been more subdued of late and Lowell who initially I didn't like the case for has not responded to any of the accusations against himself.. Even when I tried to defend him, I asked questions about my concerns in the interest of defending him but I have been ignored... I want to here from Lowell definitely, from Aimee and Primoris who havent posted much... I would like to see Hackerhuck make a case for his suspicions as well, he strikes me and many others as pro-town but I would like to see specifically who he finds suspicious and not...
Fragglescum wrote:The only problem I see is that...if he were scum...having that sort of leadership in the town is decidedly not good.
This scares me to no end... I feel like I am putting myself on the line being active and pursuing my suspicions but if I am wrong.... Well, we cannot be wrong... Let us find the scum and there will be much rejoicing and maybe we can have a party or something... = )
Aimee
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Aimee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2007 9:52 pm

Post by Aimee »

Seeing as Jordan effectively challenged us to go throught his posts to find his case on Lowell, I did so.

Despite the fact he "vocalises his opinions" in his own words, his actually case against Lowell isn't apparent. Yes, there is a lot of defence of Ryan. Yes, there is a lot of "Lowell is obvious scum, he should be lynched NOW." However, only ONE post has an actual case against Lowell, and even then it merely focuses on one of Lowell's posts.

To therefore say that you would be "summarising" if you gave your case again, is inherently wrong. We don't know your case against Lowell. There have been chances to do it, but you have just breezed past them.

FoS: Jordan

Saying "Lowell is obvious scum" doesn't cut it anymore. A proper case against Lowell is required.

And Ryan, this isn't for you to answer. So don't. Let Jordan answer first, so that I can finally see 100% what his case is.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #230 (ISO) » Sat May 26, 2007 10:49 pm

Post by JordanA24 »

Right then Aimee, here we go
Lowell wrote:
unvote, vote Trustgossp
to bandwagon a newbie and make him crack.

How's this, just tell us your scumbuddies and I'll let you live.
Jokey maybe, but still attempting a random bandwagon.
Lowell wrote:
ryan wrote:
Lowell wrote:
unvote, vote Trustgossp
to bandwagon a newbie and make him crack.

WHY would you bandwagon a potential townie? I'm not sure I like your tactics
My apologies. That bandwagon was totally unnecessary.
unvote, vote ryan
. FEEEAAR me...
Changing vote for no reason, and onto a player I consider pro-town
Lowell wrote:
HackerHuck wrote:I personally like to see who jumps on and off of wagons on day one.

Plays it safe but feels that Lowell is guilty?

Vote: Ryan
Good post. This guy is town.
Don't know what this is all about.
Lowell wrote:That summary of Aimee's makes me weirdly suspcious, but I'm not sure why. M'eh.
That is very suspicious, questioning a very good summary for liitle reason.
Lowell wrote:@Jordan- Okay, okay, we get it. You're upset that we're trying to lynch your scumbuddy. Sheesh.

Seriously, you're trying to present a "most likely" scenario that doesn't include ryan, just cuz you *wubs* him too much? Does that, like, EVER work?

Ryan today, Jordan tomorrow, celebratory wine and cheese for all after.
Trying to shift suspicion onto me and Ryan for daring to question him.
Lowell wrote:
ryan wrote:^^^ Lowell that was as useless of a post as you've posted in awhile now. I definetly feel much better about my vote now, you are definetly scum and you show it by not helping us find the scum. Seriously what does that post tell us? That you're mad because Jordan stood up to you? You are mad that I voted you? Or you feel as though you are going to be killed and it's a last dash effort to save your own backside by throwing out my name and Jordan's and saying we are scum together?
1. I'm not going to be lynched. If you want me dead you'll have to do it yourself tonight.
2. A "last ditch" effort, at 3 votes??? Good times.
3. My vote on you was for the way you attacked early bandwaggoners before the bandwaggon even took off. I believe you said something stupid like someone was a "potential townie".

All that said, I'm no longer sure you're scum, if for no other reason than because this connection between you and Jordan is becoming too intense-- I would have expected a little distancing by now if you were both scum. Let me find another wagon to join.
unvote, vote teffc
. I have no idea what the case is against him, but other people seem to like it, so I'm there!
Still going after Ryan with next to no evidence, and then just hopping onto the most popular bandwagon citing his reason as 'people like it'. Classic scum.
Lowell wrote:Wait, do I still have someone's random vote on me? Screw this:

unvote, vote OTU
. I can OMGUS with the best of them.
OMGUS, on Page 6!? Either desperate scum or incredibly stupid town.
Lowell wrote:Nope.
In response to:
JordanA24 wrote:Lowell, WTF?! You are the worst scum I've come across in a long time, first, you go with the rest of the town, which is typical scum behaviour, even though you admit you have no idea what the case against her is. And then to compound your error, you OMGUS a random vote when the random/OMGUS voting stage has passed more than a week ago.

Fellow townies, we've caught scum.
Refusing to give a defense, again, very scummy.
Lowell wrote:New people are always good. All the better to read scumtells from...
Still trying to shift suspicion.
Lowell wrote:
Sweenytodd wrote:Oooh... and that vote count reminds me to
Vote: Ryan
Good post. This guy is town.

Now comes the part where opportunists jump on me!
Now trying gather pity in desperation as he sees the case mounting against him.
Lowell wrote:I've got two scum now. Ryan and Albert. Discuss.

I can't talk now (internet cafe), but will write more when I get back to work on Tuesday.
And finally, WTF is this?!

I think that concludes the case agianst him. Now lets lynch him.

Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #231 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 5:25 am

Post by Lowell »

@sweeny- sorry, I skimmed. What exactly am I responding to, again? Other people being worried that I'm attacking them? Please write your question again.

@jordan- Scumteam: ryan, albert, jordan. How's that strike you?

Two things:
1) I looked at jordan's posts in isolation. Odd things, those. He seems to keep ryan in his posts but at arm's length. He says things like "for now ryan gets a pass" and other stuff that I dont' feel like trying to find again. His attack to me has increased in intensity as I've become more and more sure of ryan's scumminess.
2) His "case" against me is the ultimate in reaching. I OMGUSed too late?? I switched bandwagons?? I voted with less than compete justification?? Really??Who cares???? No, seriously, who cares? That's, like, Scumplay 101. Find someone sloppy and call him scum. He's trying to bully the town into what is-- admittedly-- a convenient lynch.

Look again at the connections between ryan and jordan, and (lately) Albert. Albert's last post, especially, where he joins my wagon to take the pressure off ryan (after waiting awhile to see if someone else would do it) is ACTUALLY scummy.
Lowell
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Lowell
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #232 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 5:30 am

Post by Lowell »

Ha, oops, missed this whole last page.

Fitting post by Jordan just above mine. Hahaha. Really, now, is that it??

Just because you quote a lot doesn't mean you proved anything.

Aimee- my advice, look over the jordan/ryan connection, and let's vote ryan. I'll spare you wordy and useless "proofs".
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #233 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 5:41 am

Post by JordanA24 »

So, Albert does one thing, which, incidently, is vote for you, and you're convinced he's scum. By the looks of it, you're either STILL OMGUSing, or your trying to bully people into not voting for you, either way, both scummy.

Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #234 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 6:35 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

Ok Lowell, my questions were these...
Lowell wrote:That summary of Aimee's makes me weirdly suspcious, but I'm not sure why. M'eh.
Please explain this post.
Lowell wrote:Wait, do I still have someone's random vote on me? Screw this:

unvote, vote OTU. I can OMGUS with the best of them.
Please explain this play, it makes no sense to vote for someone who has 1 post in the whole game...

And another now, you ar emuch more experienced than I am... Do you believe that something obvious (like a Jordan-Ryan pair) would be likely? IT seems that there are too many connections between them that its unlikely to me...

Aimee, please respond to Jordan's post so that I can tear it apart when you are done.. = )
TrustGossip
TrustGossip
Goon
TrustGossip
Goon
Goon

Post Post #235 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 9:27 am

Post by TrustGossip »

The only reason I'm hesitant to vote Lowell (besides the lack of input from two of our players) is that in my last game I hammered a person who was incendiary and poorly defended himself.

He turned out to be town, then we were put into LYLO and lost.

Even very high certainties can turn out to be wrong, mostly because of very convincing scum. The only question I really have is: is Lowell playing well enough that we should spare him even if he is town? Because at this point, asking me to choose between Lowell and ryan, I believe ryan is more town than lowell is.

Thankfully, I'm not at a point where I am pressured to cast a vote for either. Fraggle, with his weak attempt at helping, and Jordan's somewhat questionable (yet still tenuous) relationship with ryan, and Primoris (I haven't forgotten about you, where you been buddy...?) are all still in my consideration.

And of course, I am loath to do anything in the absence of two replacements that
we should have already, Mod, please
Compcrack

Basically crack.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #236 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 9:47 am

Post by FraggleScum »

Sweenytodd wrote:
Fragglescum wrote:The only problem I see is that...if he were scum...having that sort of leadership in the town is decidedly not good.
This scares me to no end... I feel like I am putting myself on the line being active and pursuing my suspicions but if I am wrong.... Well, we cannot be wrong... Let us find the scum and there will be much rejoicing and maybe we can have a party or something... = )
A party sounds great...but why does my statement scare you so much? There should be nothing to fear from honest pursuit of suspects right? So you shouldn't have anything to worry about.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #237 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 9:51 am

Post by FraggleScum »

TrustGossip wrote: Fraggle, with his weak attempt at helping, a
What did you see from me that you didn't like? I gave my view of each player and also stated my bottom line suspicions.

I do not feel comfortable casting a vote until we can hear from input from absent players or their replacements.
TrustGossip
TrustGossip
Goon
TrustGossip
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 10:09 am

Post by TrustGossip »

FraggleScum wrote:
What did you see from me that you didn't like? I gave my view of each player and also stated my bottom line suspicions.

I do not feel comfortable casting a vote until we can hear from input from absent players or their replacements.
Oh, you didn't do anything suspicious.
Hmm, except for echoing my opinions on every single person in the game instead of coming up with your own ranking. This either reads as scummy or lazy. Neither is particularly helpful.
Compcrack

Basically crack.
FraggleScum
FraggleScum
Goon
FraggleScum
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 10:29 am

Post by FraggleScum »

TrustGossip wrote:
FraggleScum wrote:

Oh, you didn't do anything suspicious.
Hmm, except for echoing my opinions on every single person in the game instead of coming up with your own ranking. This either reads as scummy or lazy. Neither is particularly helpful.
That mis-states my post. My rankings are different than yours and I deliberately edited your post to remove the fact that you had listed your analysis in order of most suspicious to least. I am somewhat lazy (which you admitted to being also)...so I used your already organized thoughts and added to them.

My bottom line is still different. I definetely find ryan more suspicious than you do...you had him ranked 4th or 5th...and he is certainly in my top 3 among active players ( this could change).
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #240 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 10:41 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

Well it comes down to this... If we were to mislynch we would look at whoever pushed the wagon the hardest which I may be doing... I have pushed Ryan's wagon because I haven't liked his play... I feel his reasoning for voting Lowell is suspect... The reason I have backed off of Ryan is because Lowell hasn't been responding to my concerns... I do not agree with Trust that Lowell is MORE scummy than Ryan... I think as Trust says, Ryan has mis-interpreted posts and it has caught on... He and Jordan insist that "attempting a random bandwagon" is a bad thing... I happen to disagree with that assessment...

Let me break this down, the way I see it and then everyone can weigh in on my analysis... I would like to know how EVERYONE sees this...
Lowell wrote:unvote, vote Trustgossp to bandwagon a newbie and make him crack.

This is the first post quoted by Lowell's wagonners (Ryan, Jordan, and Albert). They imply that putting this third vote on Trust for no reason was a bad play, hoping to quicklynch a townie. Ryan's analysis is that bandwagonning is always scummy and he alludes to that here:
I’ve already stated my stance on “bandwagoning” This by the way was post #32 (three different votes in less than two pages of discussion)
Jordan concludes that it is scummy (since he includes the post in his case for Lowell being scum) with the reasoning that:
Jordan wrote:Jokey maybe, but still attempting a random bandwagon.
These posts assume that a random bandwagon is necessarily a bad thing... I have in previous posts argued reasons why it is a good thing and I think there is proof of that... Lowell wanted to get reactions so he popped his vote onto Trust...Immediately following Ryan says:
Ryan wrote:WHY would you bandwagon a potential townie? I'm not sure I like your tactics
Ryan over-reacts, exactly what Lowell was looking for...Now Lowell turns on him:
Lowell wrote:My apologies. That bandwagon was totally unnecessary. unvote, vote ryan. FEEEAAR me...
In addition to being a hilarious post IMO... This also illustrates the purpose of Lowell jumping on Trust. He never intended to run up Trust, he was looking for reactions to his move and caught Ryan trying to look like the UBER-cautious townie. Lowell though maybe back and forth has consitently fished for reactions and jumped on any reactions to his posts which looked suspicious... The interesting part to me is the difference in Jordan's stances... After Lowell voted for TrustGossip Jordan said:
Jordan Post #34 wrote:Random bandwagons are alright on day 1, they can sometimes make a scum crack under pressure. I once saw a game where the godfather was lynched day 1 based on effectively a random bandwagon.
Contrast that with his most recent analysis:
Jordan in his most recent analysis wrote:Jokey maybe, but still attempting a random bandwagon.
In the initial post Jordan seems to be of the mindset that a good random bandwagon can be useful, something echoed by myself, Hackerhuck, and Aimee specifically I believe... And now in his most recent post he uses this post and the analysis that Lowell is scummy because of "attempting a random bandwagon"... Which is it Jordan?
Jordan wrote:

That is very suspicious, questioning a very good summary for liitle reason.
Lowell Please respond to this point specifically... I have thought about this post and believe I understand why Lowell was put off by it but I do no want to force feed him responses...
Jordan wrote:Still going after Ryan with next to no evidence, and then just hopping onto the most popular bandwagon citing his reason as 'people like it'. Classic scum.
This is interesting because I believe at the time Lowell wasn't "going after Ryan", he was making fun of the wagon on him which I believe had "next to no evidence"... And while I will agree with you that "Classic scum" would hop onto a popular wagon, I would disagree that they would label it as such... It would be wonderful if all scum would just hop onto every major wagon and say "I don't care what this person said that made you all so angree but count me in for the lynch"... That would make this game so much easier... Unfortunately sometimes towns people will do something that people find otherwise "scummy" simply to draw out reactions...And Lowells play thus far (with the exception of the recent lack of contribution) has stuck me as deliberately searching for people's reactions to his actions
Lowell wrote:Good post. This guy is town.

To deliberately quote this post in a case against him is ludacris. In this post he shows exactly what he is looking for and someone hops right on?

Lowell has allowed himself to garner attention because he doesn't mind putting himself in danger to find scum... It strikes me as a pro-town attitude because scum cannot afford to put themselves on the line.

I know that I put myself on the line defending Lowell but I simply do not see the case for him... I am asking for him to respond to my comments but the more I think about it the more I understand his play. Please I ask everyone in this game to respond to my analysis... If I am wrong about the utility of bandwagons, prove it to me... If I mischaracterize someone's intentions please let me know... What am I missing from Lowell's posts that is so scummy?
Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #241 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 10:43 am

Post by Sweenytodd »

This troubles me Fraggle, "I do not feel comfortable casting a vote until we can hear from input from absent players or their replacements." It is in the MODs hands to find us replacements, it'll happen... But we need voting records.... Some people *cough*ME *cough* like to go back over them on D2s and try to figure out the patterns in voteing.... If people don;t vote it reduces the effectiveness of voting analysis in finding scum.
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #242 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 11:09 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Sweenytodd wrote: In the initial post Jordan seems to be of the mindset that a good random bandwagon can be useful, something echoed by myself, Hackerhuck, and Aimee specifically I believe... And now in his most recent post he uses this post and the analysis that Lowell is scummy because of "attempting a random bandwagon"... Which is it Jordan?

The second one, opinions change. Often, when newbies are put under pressure, they make mistakes that make them look really scummy.
Sweenytodd wrote:
Lowell wrote:Good post. This guy is town.

To deliberately quote this post in a case against him is ludacris. In this post he shows exactly what he is looking for and someone hops right on?

Lowell has allowed himself to garner attention because he doesn't mind putting himself in danger to find scum... It strikes me as a pro-town attitude because scum cannot afford to put themselves on the line.

I know that I put myself on the line defending Lowell but I simply do not see the case for him... I am asking for him to respond to my comments but the more I think about it the more I understand his play. Please I ask everyone in this game to respond to my analysis... If I am wrong about the utility of bandwagons, prove it to me... If I mischaracterize someone's intentions please let me know... What am I missing from Lowell's posts that is so scummy?

Lowell's not searching for reactions, I've already said, he's trying to bully people into not voting for him.

As for the rest of the post, I've already posted all the evidence that there is for Lowell being scum, now it's up to the rest of the town to believe me. I'm willing to put my head on the line if Lowell isn't scum.

JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #243 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 11:10 am

Post by JordanA24 »

I hate it when those bleeding quote tags don't work properly.

JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #244 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 11:11 am

Post by JordanA24 »

Tell me if you want me to post 242 again to make it clearer.

ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #245 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 1:44 pm

Post by ryan »

Sweenytodd: As much as Lowell has jumped from person to person and than been very lurky, I have no problems keeping my vote on him and I'm a little surprised you are giving him a free pass this round
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
TrustGossip
TrustGossip
Goon
TrustGossip
Goon
Goon

Post Post #246 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 2:42 pm

Post by TrustGossip »

I'm going to hold off on commenting until we get those replacements.
Compcrack

Basically crack.
ryan
ryan
Mafia Scum
ryan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #247 (ISO) » Sun May 27, 2007 2:51 pm

Post by ryan »

Lowell wrote:Ha, oops, missed this whole last page.

Fitting post by Jordan just above mine. Hahaha. Really, now, is that it??

Just because you quote a lot doesn't mean you proved anything.

Aimee- my advice, look over the jordan/ryan connection, and let's vote ryan. I'll spare you wordy and useless "proofs"
Is this suppose to show the rest of us that you AND Aimee are town and throw suspicion off of you OR are you trying to keep a bandwagon on me so you won't be voted off?
[i]Please remove your head from your ass before you vote.[/i]
JordanA24
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
JordanA24
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2007 8:21 pm

Post by JordanA24 »

*bump*

Why isn't Lowell dead yet?

*bump*

Sweenytodd
Sweenytodd
Goon
Sweenytodd
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (ISO) » Mon May 28, 2007 10:24 pm

Post by Sweenytodd »

Lowell wrote:Why isn't Lowell dead yet?
Probably has something to do with him promising to post on Tuesday and most of the town being unimpressed with the case you have made against him...

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”