Mini 1591: PFs Flavorless Normal (Game Over)

popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:43 pm

Post by popsofctown »

To be quite honest, since I made legend at hearthstone I for some reason don't care if I win this game.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by SleepyKrew »

^scumclaim
To be clear: quack
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:14 pm

Post by singersigner »

Meoooow.

I like wine.

And voting.

vote: popsofclown
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:07 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1451, popsofctown wrote:IAI's posting is starting to sound delirious, but not in a good way.

Vote: IAmInnocent

popsofctown wrote:To be quite honest, since I made legend at hearthstone I for some reason don't care if I win this game.

Anyone thinking this is town needs to explain why in there next freeking post.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:08 pm

Post by farside22 »

In post 1257, CooLDoG wrote:
mod, replace me out of this game

I'm sorry, but there is just no way I can contribute to this game. I simply can't get into to it. Bye guys.

By the way cd replaced not due to be busy.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:46 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

Oh wow how did I miss that. He "couldn't get into it"? Bull. Fucking. Shit.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:46 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

In other news, singer is in my top 2 favorite users with listmod access that are in this game.
singersigner
singersigner
I Got This
singersigner
I Got This
I Got This

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:56 am

Post by singersigner »

I've worked hard to become so
Glork and quadz08 are my favorite.

I like tomatoes.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:39 am

Post by PokerFace »

Day 2 Vote Count

I Am Innocent (4) - RedCoyote, Cyberbob, Dessew, popsofctown
popsofctown (4) - farside22, SleepyKrew, I Am Innocent, singersinger
singersigner (1) - Beck

Not voting (1) - Goofyd00d

Searching for replacement for Beck

With 10 alive its 6 to lynch

Day 2 Deadline Countdown
-2 days added to allow for a replacement to catch up

(expired on 2014-08-25 18:30:00)

I believe there's an older vote count where I said (2) instead of (3) votes for pops, will find and rectify shortly -
DONE
Last edited by PokerFace on Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:53 am

Post by PokerFace »

@players I think there may have been an issue with my outbox several days ago that should now be fixed
I have sent 2 prods to cyberbob and redcoyote. The first prod to each user is still in my outbox. The second prod to each is not.
When a user goes to their inbox all messages should be out of the senders outbox. How the second went gone and first did not, puzzles me
Goofy's prod is out of my outbox so things should be fixed. Cyber and Red can you re-check your inboxes for me and let me know if you both received 2 prods?

I may consider a rule change from "2 prods and 3rd time you out" to "3 prods and 4th time you out" should there indeed be proof my outbox fails
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:01 am

Post by farside22 »

I've had that happen a few times, never understood it either.
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:19 am

Post by Dessew »

In post 1450, farside22 wrote:I'm not sure why this doubt arose dess.
You originally voted iai for start of day 2 comment and following rc.
Was there a doubt about rc I missed?
Also whom else are you scum reading and why?

I also missed that doubt... What on earth are you talking about?
No one. I'm reading the pops case now, it's quite slow. You might think that the reasons why you scumread pops are obvious, but they aren't. For instance:
farside22 wrote:
In post 1451, popsofctown wrote:IAI's posting is starting to sound delirious, but not in a good way.

popsofctown wrote:To be quite honest, since I made legend at hearthstone I for some reason don't care if I win this game.

I've read this like five times and not just one after another, but leaving a few minutes between some "sessions" and I still can't see your point.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:24 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

farside isn't the only person that's made a pops case(s)
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:28 am

Post by Dessew »

SK: yes, I know, I'm not ISO'ing, so you didn't post in vain.
Is there anything new to the case after page 52, though? I reiterate the point: arguments polarize and create confbias. If you ask someone to defend a stance they get more fond of it. Jeez, I've read about it on this site like three times and I hardly touch old stuff.
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:40 am

Post by Dessew »

In post 43, Remembrance wrote:2. Polarization: Turns out if you argue a position, even if you don't agree with the position you'll grow to favor it. So asking people to make a case against X and them actually doing it makes them more likely to follow through with their vote.

It's the last time I saw it, I guess. (And it's from a GD thread, you can surely find a handful of MD threads with this piece of information.)
Cyberbob
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Cyberbob
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:38 am

Post by Cyberbob »

In post 1484, PokerFace wrote:
@players I think there may have been an issue with my outbox several days ago that should now be fixed
I have sent 2 prods to cyberbob and redcoyote. The first prod to each user is still in my outbox. The second prod to each is not.
When a user goes to their inbox all messages should be out of the senders outbox. How the second went gone and first did not, puzzles me
Goofy's prod is out of my outbox so things should be fixed. Cyber and Red can you re-check your inboxes for me and let me know if you both received 2 prods?

I may consider a rule change from "2 prods and 3rd time you out" to "3 prods and 4th time you out" should there indeed be proof my outbox fails

I received both prods

As far as game shit goes I just got home, am drunk, is nearly 5am. Will deal with stuff tomorrow once I recover
tread softly because you tread on my dreams
daddy's little girl ain't a girl no more
"quasi-rape" --Vi
"real liberals" --Yos
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:01 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1486, Dessew wrote:
In post 1450, farside22 wrote:I'm not sure why this doubt arose dess.
You originally voted iai for start of day 2 comment and following rc.
Was there a doubt about rc I missed?
Also whom else are you scum reading and why?

I also missed that doubt... What on earth are you talking about?
No one. I'm reading the pops case now, it's quite slow. You might think that the reasons why you scumread pops are obvious, but they aren't. For instance:
farside22 wrote:

I've read this like five times and not just one after another, but leaving a few minutes between some "sessions" and I still can't see your point.

Why do you think it's a town post, either one, considering pops freeking stance on iai earlier :igmeou:
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:12 am

Post by Dessew »

I'm not calling it town, nevertheless, I don't see why it's scummy. (A post not being explicitely town is nothing to work with. If you think it is, I'll post tomorrow an article about shepards, try to have a read on me from that.) You're supposed to try to get a wagon moving, how about posting your point instead of Yoda-like questions?
I'm halfway through. SK brought up one and a half good points about pops calling/not calling Drew scum. The half point is about pops's posts about SK at the beginning of this day, it might lead to somewhere, but tbh I doubt. Suprisingly enough, IAI provided another interesting point about pops's not voting. It feels like testing waters a bit.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:13 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 1488, Dessew wrote:Is there anything new to the case after page 52, though?

In (which is on page 54) I show that calling Drew "the lesser of two evils" is disingenuous because he straight up called Drew scummy near the end of D1. I might have said that before, but I think 1330 is when I went and got the actual quote.
Dessew
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Dessew
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:16 am

Post by Dessew »

In post 1493, SleepyKrew wrote:
In post 1488, Dessew wrote:Is there anything new to the case after page 52, though?

In (which is on page 54) I show that calling Drew "the lesser of two evils" is disingenuous because he straight up called Drew scummy near the end of D1. I might have said that before, but I think 1330 is when I went and got the actual quote.

Yes, that's what I meant by good point. I'm phoneposting, so that's why the lack of quotes now.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:18 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

In post 1494, Dessew wrote:
In post 1493, SleepyKrew wrote:

Yes, that's what I meant by good point. I'm phoneposting, so that's why the lack of quotes now.

Your post ninjad mine, I went ahead and posted it for everyone else.
RedCoyote
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
RedCoyote
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:18 am

Post by RedCoyote »

In post 1475, popsofctown wrote:To be quite honest, since I made legend at hearthstone I for some reason don't care if I win this game.

I don't know what this means, but can we lynch them both? :]

Is anyone really defending either of these guys at this point? farside, you threw some love IAI's way; why? You said that he wouldn't try to get me lynched as scum, but I ask you why would he do it as town? IAI isn't dumb. He's also not the type to let pride get in his way, I think (see: his backing off from wanting to lynch me today).

singer, is something keeping you away from the IAI wagon? I mean, pops and IAI are cross-voting, so that's a wash. I think Bob and SK cancel each other out. I'm the most townie player in the game though, of course (I always say this kind of tongue-in-cheek, but it's half serious this game given my claim). farside is a big unknown. Remember that her and pops were best buddies during D1 when pops and her were working to undermine the reinoe wagon (this was a good thing), but then they worked together to undermine the CD wagon (this is an unknown, well, I mean I guess you know if it's good or not, lol). Granted, farside has not been friendly with pops this game as though he's a townread, but she suspects him all the while working with him to get an agenda done. I'm not necessarily saying they're both scum, but their motives are suspect.

Anyway, again, I'm not really unsatisfied with the way these wagons are competing against each other (I think that's very healthy and it lends itself to questioning players' motives tomorrow, especially the hammerer), but I think IAI is the clearly superior wagon.

Where's Goofy been? I'm concerned about him. He was so very townie looking yesterday, but he has been blah this whole day. In a way that makes me think he's still town (like me, he doesn't really care which wagon wins), but I could just be reading that into him.
SleepyKrew
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
SleepyKrew
he/him
Snark Attack
Snark Attack

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:22 am

Post by SleepyKrew »

, , and
Putting those there for anyone interested^
shit I'm having flashbacks to reinoe suppress it SUPPRESS IT
Okay I suppressed it
In addition to the 4 posts I just linked, there's also the fact that pops dropped his case on me, and unvoted me, but is still calling me scum for vague reasons. I'm going to fact-check that last sentence.
Okay so pops didn't actually vote me today, but it definitely looked like he was intending to. His vague reason for still suspecting me is that me vs. reinoe didn't feel town v town. He's not pursuing his suspicion of me though.

PEDIT: Has Goofy expressed an opinion on either wagon? I thought he said he'd get to that soon.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:35 am

Post by farside22 »

Rc: my scum read on pops is strong and unlike bob that freeking comment from pops and then vote is scum bussing.

Will quote things later for those not reading the game.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:40 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 1216, popsofctown wrote:I see the parallel, Skrew.

I don't care what RC's excuse is because scumRC would always have an excuse. It doesn't seem to matter what the excuse is if townBG RC can't get himself dead. I guess I shouldn't say I don't care, if RC's excuse was really terrible then it would implicate him further.
Vote: IAI

I'm going to sheep Cyberbob a little bit here. I like his work.

In post 1231, popsofctown wrote:You would be one of my other suspicions, IAI, but that vacay post placated me to a good extent.
unvote

Skrew is one of my other suspects. As I expressed D1, I feel like the Skrew vs. reinoe drivel that lasted all D1 didn't seem like town vs. town, and Skrew seems excessively defensive all game.

Goofydood and Beck are not my favorite slots either

In post 1374, popsofctown wrote:IAI's not a bad lynch. I liked his recent posting but his day one posting was pretty lackluster.

In post 1400, popsofctown wrote:It's funny that people thought I was scum day 1 for tunneling Beck's slot too hard, and day 2 I'm getting criticized for attacking too weakly. :eyeroll:

I'm more maneuvering from my more favored lynches to a viable one. Day 1 I felt like I didn't get as good a compromise as I would have liked, IAI would be a pretty good step up from Drew.
I do agree with some of what you're saying about IAI. It weighs heavily against just one of his posts pinging off my gut well.

I don't know singer very well but I like her play so far.

Here I got pissed and quoted the multitude of today's post from pops and his comments about iai.

Sheep vote
Unvote even though he didn't give two shits or say anything about issues on iai.
Likes wagon iai, no reason why
Compromise fucking lynch ehile pushing jack fucking shit today
Vote iai for weak reason.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”