Newbie 1517: Crossroads Mafia (Game Over)

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:12 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Currently re-reading but right now I want to lynch Bins today, mainly for the slot, re-reading I remembered how much I hated Victor. Acryon is my townread currently, his tunneling feels genuine and reminds me of me in my first newbie game here, which makes me worry that we've already lost.

We either have a doc or 1-shot BP who knows who scum targeted night 1 and if it's doc and their protect is still alive we have 2 conf towns. So i think our PR should claim. Going to look at VCs
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:14 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Mala, what made you hesitant with the no lynch yesterday?
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:27 am

Post by acryon »

In post 625, Not_Mafia wrote:Currently re-reading but right now I want to lynch Bins today, mainly for the slot, re-reading I remembered how much I hated Victor. Acryon is my townread currently, his tunneling feels genuine and reminds me of me in my first newbie game here, which makes me worry that we've already lost.

We either have a doc or 1-shot BP who knows who scum targeted night 1 and if it's doc and their protect is still alive we have 2 conf towns. So i think our PR should claim. Going to look at VCs

For what it's worth I have been playing mafia/werewolf IRL for many years.

Also, I agree that the PR should claim. Maybe it will bring us some clarity.

What is your view on Clusk?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 6:47 am

Post by Malakittens »

Could be possible. I had clusk on my town list, but to be fair it's for really
Weak reasons. N_M is a scum read because of Rach's actions ++ I don't see town things in his posts. I don't want him to coast and blindside me like he did in our most recent open game.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:06 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 627, acryon wrote:
In post 625, Not_Mafia wrote:Currently re-reading but right now I want to lynch Bins today, mainly for the slot, re-reading I remembered how much I hated Victor. Acryon is my townread currently, his tunneling feels genuine and reminds me of me in my first newbie game here, which makes me worry that we've already lost.

For what it's worth I have been playing mafia/werewolf IRL for many years.

Also, I agree that the PR should claim. Maybe it will bring us some clarity.

What is your view on Clusk?

I've ISO'd him and there's nothing massively egregious that jumps out at me but I can agree with Glass here

In post 284, Glass wrote:I am getting bad vibes from Clusk, half of his ISO is him trying to spread doubt "this could all be a scum bluff" or "be careful guys, somebody might hammer. Not that I am going to unvote or anything"

Also didn't like his MyLo commentary.

In post 626, Not_Mafia wrote:Mala, what made you hesitant with the no lynch yesterday?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Mon Aug 18, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 626, Not_Mafia wrote:Mala, what made you hesitant with the no lynch yesterday?

Didn't want the day to end; wanted to talk to people, but yeah didn't happen.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:40 am

Post by acryon »

Clusk and Bins, what do you two have?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:11 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

This game is really stall until Bins and Clusk can get in here

In post 519, Malakittens wrote:so ehm any townread I had on Clusk died due to the current pages of posts from him.

Can you expand on this please
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:13 am

Post by Bins »

I'm here
Was on road trip

Will post in hour or so!
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:01 am

Post by Bins »

i'm trying to work on the most possible scum teams right now

the only person i'm pretty confident is town is acryon

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:09 am

Post by Bins »

I always saw Clusk as a very possible partner to everyone. The thing is, I don't see {Mala, Clusk} being a scumteam because I don't think Mala would have defended her partner like that and be the only person to strongly townread him.

Therefore, I have to relook at my read on N_M. His confidence in stating that he wants me gone is irking me. Mostly because, if I'm lynched, there's not going to be a tomorrow, and he's already talking as if there will be.

Therefore, if I had to place scumteams, I would look at either;
{Clusk, N_M}
{Mala, N_M}
{Clusk, acryon} - that's assuming acryon decided to hefty bus Clusk, making sure that his scumread on N_M was always stronger. I highly doubt this one.

Acryon, you entered MYLO voting N_M, has this strong scumread changed at all?

N_M, who would you put as my partner?

I'm going to relook at Rachel, because I hated her slot when I read through the first time.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:10 am

Post by Bins »

btw I'm agreeing that PR should claim.

gtkas
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:26 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

Why are you townreading Acryon, you seemed to have been scumreading him since the twilight on the day we lynched Shadow?

And I'm waiting for the claim before I finish my VCA and do any hefty looking at partner interactions etc... as I don't want to spend time on a wild goose chase
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:38 am

Post by Bins »

The fact that he's still tunneling on you and Clusk is pretty damn town. Now I'm reading that twilight as geniune frustration - honestly, I feel kind of bad because I would have been frustrated too. :/

gtkas
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:39 am

Post by acryon »

In post 635, Bins wrote:I always saw Clusk as a very possible partner to everyone. The thing is, I don't see {Mala, Clusk} being a scumteam because I don't think Mala would have defended her partner like that and be the only person to strongly townread him.

Therefore, I have to relook at my read on N_M. His confidence in stating that he wants me gone is irking me. Mostly because, if I'm lynched, there's not going to be a tomorrow, and he's already talking as if there will be.

Therefore, if I had to place scumteams, I would look at either;
{Clusk, N_M}
{Mala, N_M}
{Clusk, acryon} - that's assuming acryon decided to hefty bus Clusk, making sure that his scumread on N_M was always stronger. I highly doubt this one.

Acryon, you entered MYLO voting N_M, has this strong scumread changed at all?

N_M, who would you put as my partner?

I'm going to relook at Rachel, because I hated her slot when I read through the first time.

Taking another look at mala's filter, I am starting to feel scummy on her, but I don't see a Mala/N_M scum-team. I think it is either Clusk/N_M or Clusk/Mala. I just really need to hear from Clusk. As it stands right now, I am actually probably most confident in a Clusk vote, but I'm certainly not ready to make it right now. I would say my reads look like this:

Scum
Clusk
N_M
-
Mala
-
-
Neutral
-
-
-
-
Bins
-
Town
Clusk92
Clusk92
Goon
Clusk92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:07 pm

Post by Clusk92 »

I'll post some more detailed thoughts tomorrow, but right now I honestly wouldn't be opposed to lynching one of NM, Bins or Acryon
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:10 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

You're that comfortable with 3 lynches in a 5p LyLo?
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by Malakittens »

In post 641, Not_Mafia wrote:You're that comfortable with 3 lynches in a 5p LyLo?

to be fair acyorn is doing a similar thing!

Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

The only similarity I see is having 3 suspects.

Acryon is actually stating a specific person he wants to lynch based on the teams he thinks are possible, where as Clusk is just saying he'll lynch any of 3 people indiscriminately. In this context I think one is infinitely better than the other.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:58 pm

Post by Bins »

fuck N_M stop playing with my heart

gtkas
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:00 pm

Post by Not_Mafia »

I'm looking at Clusk/Mala now, but part of me thinks it seems too easy, and can't get over Victor's iso.

I need the claim at this point, we've all posted now.
penguin_alien
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
penguin_alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:02 pm

Post by penguin_alien »

Vote Count 4.01:

With five alive, it takes three to lynch!

Clusk92 (L-3):
acryon (L-3):
Bins (L-3):
Not_Mafia (L-3):
Malakittens (L-3):

Not voting: Clusk92, acryon, Bins, Not_Mafia, Malakittens

V/LA:

Deadline is in (expired on 2014-09-01 02:00:42)
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:38 am

Post by acryon »

In post 643, Not_Mafia wrote:The only similarity I see is having 3 suspects.

Acryon is actually stating a specific person he wants to lynch based on the teams he thinks are possible, where as Clusk is just saying he'll lynch any of 3 people indiscriminately. In this context I think one is infinitely better than the other.

This.
acryon
acryon
Mafia Scum
acryon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:40 am

Post by acryon »

In post 640, Clusk92 wrote:I'll post some more detailed thoughts tomorrow, but right now I honestly wouldn't be opposed to lynching one of NM, Bins or Acryon

Come on Clusk! You're my number 1 scum-read and your thoughts as town are that you are ok with a lynch of one of any 3 people in MyLo? If you aren't scum, then you're playing so scummy as town that I wouldn't be as upset losing if we lynch you and you flip town.
Clusk92
Clusk92
Goon
Clusk92
Goon
Goon

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 3:14 am

Post by Clusk92 »

I've had on and off suspicions of two of those all game, and you started making me suspicious with your twilight posting. I'm often seen as scummy as town unfortunately. I need to work on that part of my game.

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”