Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4125 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 9:54 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Behold...the wall of text meant to distract us from lynching CDB.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4126 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:00 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 4120, ChannelDelibird wrote:Hey. folks. I failed that last post pretty hard. I am, obligingly, very sorry. Manic work week with little sleep and a developing cold. I'm trying to cobble something together tonight but my head's not great so I won't promise, but work, at least, is going to be much clearer after a couple more days.

In the meantime, I think my previous posts re: partners is all still very valid in the wake of the last set of deaths. I'm hoping that a Prozac lynch is on the way to happening.

"Hey guys I'm not going to address the fact that I'm L-1 and throw out an outdated-at-best and, really, a not-actual-game-reality observation, because I hope that my seeming obliviousness will drag this day out and maybe my wagon will implode and shift to someone else in the meanwhile."
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4127 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:02 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 4116, mathcam wrote:1) Come back, say he doesn't have the time to contribute to this game, claim, and then we go from there (lynch anyway or
hunker down for another replacement process
). Or

lolololol times infinity
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4128 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:05 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Would like Jules's Top 3. Cherry on top please if you'd make two lists, one based on CDB being scum (he'd be one of the three, obv), the other CDB not being scum.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4129 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:05 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Juls'*

<3
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4130 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:05 am

Post by Green Crayons »

lol Sotty*

I know whose playing this game, totally.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4131 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:06 am

Post by Green Crayons »

For the record, the <3 was meant for Sotty.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4132 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:12 am

I thought it was meant for me :(
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
Slightly better than 50-50
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #4133 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:26 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

In post 4125, Albert B. Rampage wrote:Behold...the wall of text meant to distract us from lynching CDB.

What, this?
undo wrote:So I've done that reread on CDB's slot and much like MBL I can't find an obvious reason to vote him.

I must say KK's play actually looks good in hindsight (went after LML in a decisive moment, questioned people who were defending him, etc). It was probably OGML's exuberance and insistence on lynching DGB that put him on the top of many scumlists.

I also liked CDB's few contributions; and the fact that he apparently started to read the game with 0 information other than the known deaths seems indicative of a town mindset.

Also, after rereading Day 1 and that whole SSK vs Tigris thing, I don't think it's plausible that CDB and mathcam are scum together. And I'd still rather lynch mathcam than CDB.
dialing in mildly protown reads since 2006
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4134 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:57 pm

Post by Bookitty »

In post 4123, MrBuddyLee wrote:Notes: Boo is the only person not to have "significantly voted scum" in her reason. This means that at least two remaining scum were involved in the lynch of LML and/or STD.

I don't really know what this means. I voted for STD, but I wasn't all that convinced he was scum until he said he was and self-voted. So if you mean I didn't have a big role in lynching either LML or STD, then yeah, I agree. Otherwise, could you explain what you mean by "significantly" voting?
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
mathcam
mathcam
Captain Observant
mathcam
Captain Observant
Captain Observant

Post Post #4135 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 12:59 pm

Post by mathcam »

Boo: That was a joke.

In post 4118, Porochaz wrote:It feels, mathcam, that you are looking for an excuse more than anything. I've made my case on CDB, others have expressed suspicion and made there cases. I deliberately didn't vote so that he could post, but at what point do we start getting ridiculous. I came back and saw the thread a few hours after 4096 was posted. Thats 13 posts in 2 days, it's time to stop prolonging this day any longer.

vote CDB

Whoa, whoa, whoa. You're looking to take credit for contributing to the attack against CDB? 'cuz what I get from rereading that post is you wanting to vote for ABR, and coming up with this killer anti-CDB argument:

CDB wrote:
CDB hasn't done very much scummy

Okay, I cherry-picked a little, but still. And now you wait until there's almost precisely zero hope of CDB escaping the wagon, and you eagerly hop on.

I'll hammer CDB in the morning if he hasn't claimed or contributed by then. Poro-CDB scumpair has promise.
Patrick
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Patrick
Rantbuddy
Rantbuddy

Post Post #4136 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by Patrick »

Votecount

ChannelDelibird (6) -- Sotty7, Albert B. Rampage, Bookitty, chamber, Green Crayons, Porochaz
Porochaz (2) -- ChannelDelibird, SpyreX
mathcam (1) -- undo

Not voting: MrBuddyLee, VitaminR,mathcam
12 alive, 7 to lynch
Primpod 11:13 pm
chamber can you please come to ukmeet
i would love to finally touch your face
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #4137 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by chamber »

Has it really been 6 days ._. wow I'm bad. let me find something useful to say in a minute.
Taking a break from the site.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #4138 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:08 pm

Post by Porochaz »

In post 4135, mathcam wrote:Boo: That was a joke.

In post 4118, Porochaz wrote:It feels, mathcam, that you are looking for an excuse more than anything. I've made my case on CDB, others have expressed suspicion and made there cases. I deliberately didn't vote so that he could post, but at what point do we start getting ridiculous. I came back and saw the thread a few hours after 4096 was posted. Thats 13 posts in 2 days, it's time to stop prolonging this day any longer.

vote CDB

Whoa, whoa, whoa. You're looking to take credit for contributing to the attack against CDB? 'cuz what I get from rereading that post is you wanting to vote for ABR, and coming up with this killer anti-CDB argument:

CDB wrote:
CDB hasn't done very much scummy

Okay, I cherry-picked a little, but still. And now you wait until there's almost precisely zero hope of CDB escaping the wagon, and you eagerly hop on.

I'll hammer CDB in the morning if he hasn't claimed or contributed by then. Poro-CDB scumpair has promise.

Let me be clear, Im not taking credit for a big giant case or something revolutionary, I look through his iso, and I came up with this post about his past behaivour. Yes, I have been absolutely emphatically clear that I would rather be going for an ABR lynch here, but there are numerous reasons why I am not.

Furthermore, "cherry-picked a little"? You mean a lot right? Because you quoted that little bit of the whole post completely out of context.

I mean lets start by the fact that this slot has had more reincarnations that doctor who. Just because I say CDB hasn't done very much doesn't mean Im referring to his other incarnations and also I then go on to say that CDB's lack of contribution is an issue in itself on the basis of his previous incarnations. (Not to mention the one other point I make against him.)

Here is the post (below) for reference. Because I want it out there for people to see, I am not claiming to have done anything revolutionary with this post but I think if your going to start cutting and pasting my posts like a three year old with scissors, then I should be able to post the whole damn thing.

Also, "eagerly hopped on" if I was going to do that, I would have hammered! I waited days (partially through little choice, although I had access yesterday) before I decided to vote. He had a chance to make a case or vote, as did all of you.

In post 4063, Porochaz wrote:So lets start with CDB and all.

Also let me be clear. I want to vote ABR over all others.

Tigris didn't do much in this game, her vote on MafiaSSK was not the best but in the end, she didn't do anything overly scummy.

Kublai is pretty scummy though, he takes ages to reread, and despite repeated promises of content it amounts to what is a lazy vote on LML, there is minor questioning on his excel sheet but really its all pretty superficial.

Day 2 KK's case on DGB is also pretty superficial, a vote based on a question is for pressure sure, but it keeps being followed up with side comments and no actual case. In fact there is no actual reasoning behind any of his posts, he finds the mathcam wagon bad, I mean even his glork case in 1371 is really off.

In post 1303, MrBuddyLee wrote:
KK wrote:
MBL wrote:Do you think scum wanted LML lynched, Bookitty lynched, or a no-lynch?

At what point in time are you asking? Scum-wants changed as the situation grew dire for them.

My question was in response to this comment of yours:
KK wrote:I don't think the attempt was to lynch. I think it was an attempt to create another option to further divide/demoralize the town and create possibility of no lynch.

So basically, I'm asking: do you really feel all three remaining players (MBL, Glork, DGB) from the KK-wagon were voting you to demoralize the town? I can understand "divide"--yes, offering you as an alternative was an invitation to step off other wagons. Of the three of us, only DGB showed a willingness to no-lynch.

I'll break my question down:
1) Do you really think my voting you yesterday and keeping that vote there until deadline-day was designed to result in a no-lynch?
2) Do you think Glork's switch to you 16 hours before deadline was designed to result in no-lynch?
3) Do you believe DGB found both LML and Bookitty too townish to vote for yesterday, or is that implausible?
4) Are you pretty sure that Bookitty is scum? Because if she's town, wouldn't it make more sense for one or more of scum-Glork, scum-DGB and scum-MBL to push for her lynch at 9-3 or 9-5 Bookitty instead of no-lynching or risking an LML lynch?

1. It's a possibility.
2. It's a possibility.
3. It wasn't implausible. When DrippingGoofball said a no lynch was preferred, I tried to ascertain how LoudmouthLee was so town in her view. She didn't answer until Day 2 started, so that answer is weak.
4. There is risk to pushing a competing wagon close to deadline. Maybe they hadn't laid down the proper groundwork for a BooKitty push. But.... It's really, really easy to push a competing wagon on me because I had mostly prod-dodged since replacing in. So it's super easy to shoot a vote on me with a rallying cry of "hey this guy didn't do much and jumped on a wagon towards the end of the day with no case" and maybe it catches on.

Examining those that voted me, only Glork fits that profile. You and DrippingGoofball both expressed early suspicion of the BooKitty slot while Glork declared it super-town. Glork voted me with the reason of "this guy didn't post enough, therefore scum". Plus Glork offered to hammer anyone else immediately after voting LML.

Shit.. Glork is fucking scum.

vote: Glork

So looking at it, and his interactions overall with DGB, it all just seems very lazy, no actual scumhunting going on. The LML and DGB cases were non entities, the Glork case as seen above was well, MBL's case. Yeah...

We move on to OGML, who votes DGB even before he finishes day 1 of his reread. I mean at the time it didn't bother me, because you know, DGB was pretty scummy but to be sure enough of a vote before a mass of content is really bad. I mean it's difficult because a lot of OGML's reads matched my own, apart from yos really, but Im not sure what his angle was on that. It worries me that he tries to determine scumteams long before he has read the whole game.

Once again his cases come with no context, nothing behind the votes, reasons are lazy and don't mean much, the VitaminR vote seems especially bad when there are other options, and from that point I thought he had a number of larger scumreads (DGB, who was a viable vote at the time, chamber) Rereading it appears the CES buddying was for the vote. I guess I can't say much against that, cause I also felt it was a scumtell, however I don't agree that it is worth a lynch. Also the way he made the case was weird, never did he confront Vitr but he went round the houses, through yos then questioning dgb about him.

His arguments against chamber however to me seem worth a vote, however that never happens. His reads were similar to mind but there is no context to why he thought the way he did.

In the latter part of his stint he gets very emotional, which actually may be his playstyle from my vague memories, but he uses it to deflect ABR's questioning of him about STD.

CDB hasn't done very much scummy, but considering his past two predecessors he needed to come in and make a decent reread/post, which he has not done. I am also not a fan of CDB building cases on scum iso's rather than reading the context around it.

I'll be interested to see his posts tomorrow.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #4139 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 2:09 pm

Post by Sotty7 »

In post 4131, Green Crayons wrote:For the record, the <3 was meant for Sotty.

Well <3 back to you my friend. I feel like you might be losing your mind lately, but then... This game.

In post 4132, Albert B. Rampage wrote:I thought it was meant for me :(

<3

I still want to lynch CDB. I think the point Juls brought up about his connection with STD is pretty strong.

After that I would probably lynch mathcam before poro, just because I feel like he has been swinging whichever way the winds blows today and maybe even yesterday as well with that Yos hammer. I'm just not feeling it. I would lynch him regardless of what CDB flips.

Poro is a good lynch kinda I guess. I'm not really sure about that as much but I wouldn't fight his lynch strongly.

VitR is hard for me to figure out. He's kinda lurky right now. MBL is someone I would love to lynch, he makes a lot of posts that seem empty of his own real opinions. He doesn't make scum cases, just town cases. I'm not really sure if this is his thing, but I can't help but feel like he is leading us around on a whim.

Pretty much everyone else has some kind of town read.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #4140 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by chamber »

I think we just need to lynch cdb.
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #4141 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:20 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Do you guys think there's any chance all the scum are vanilla?
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #4142 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:21 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

CDB, please claim.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #4143 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by chamber »

In post 4141, MrBuddyLee wrote:Do you guys think there's any chance all the scum are vanilla?

Probably not but it depends. I wouldn't expect them to be rolling in power.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4144 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:26 pm

Post by VitaminR »

Ah, this day has gotten me out of the rhythm of posting. Agree that CDB should claim.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4145 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:48 pm

hammer without a claim
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee
MrBuddyLee

Post Post #4146 (ISO) » Tue Aug 19, 2014 8:41 pm

Post by MrBuddyLee »

Sorry if I'm contributing to making this game boring. I just would really like to win. I think town's played well so far and we deserve it.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4147 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 12:01 am

Post by Bookitty »

One thing I would really like before a hammer is a full list of reads (reasoning optional) from Sotty and Undo. One of them is probably not going to be with us tomorrow and I'd like to hear what they have to say before we end the day.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
Sotty7
Sotty7
That Damn Good
Sotty7
That Damn Good
That Damn Good

Post Post #4148 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:15 am

Post by Sotty7 »

I just gave mine Boo, unless you want more detail?

Also CDB should really claim ASAP.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4149 (ISO) » Wed Aug 20, 2014 2:37 am

Post by Bookitty »

In post 4139, Sotty7 wrote:Pretty much everyone else has some kind of town read.

I missed this the first time, I guess. If you have anything to add (even minor suspicions or gut reads) in the town read bloc, that's all I'd ask. Thanks!

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”