NY 176: Completely Ridiculous Mafia (Game Over)

reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:06 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 724, reinoe wrote:Phone posting.

1)Why are you more concerned that I'm calling TSO scum than the fact that didn't do what he said he's going to do?

2) Why did you gloss over the context of TSO not being pro-active when you made post
. 719?

Fixed.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:27 am

Post by T S O »

I said I'm going to be proactive from now on.

You call me scum for not immediately doing it in the same post.

Just shut up.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:27 am

Post by T S O »

Cephrir, I don't get your stance on this whatsoever, by the way.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 7:32 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 726, T S O wrote:I said I'm going to be proactive from now on.

Just shut up.

Hey TSO 48 hrs; and still no pro-activity. Instead you give us that fake frustration bullshit.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:12 am

Post by reinoe »

Like I don't know how many more scumtells TSO has to give off before he gets lynched.

I need some Kylie minogue and wine up in here because this shit is starting to become surreal.

Selkie
goodmorning
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
goodmorning
Any
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: Any

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:29 am

Post by goodmorning »

Fun fact: ravens are some scary looking motherfuckers

but really they're scary looking motherfuckers

Votecount 1.23
Toomai [L-5] - MVP, Mirhawk, AngryPidgeon

reinoe [L-5] - Bicephalous Bob, T S O, Toomai

MVP [L-5] - TheWayItEnds, Cabd, Cephrir

T S O [L-6] - Ki-Gi, reinoe

Ki-Gi [L-6] - Depraved Justice, Aegor

Bicephalous Bob [L-7] - Izariael

Aegor [L-7] - Aeronaut

Not Voting [0] -

With 15 alive, it takes
to lynch. The day will end in (expired on 2014-08-30 21:00:00)

Some of MVP is V/LA a bit.
Aegor is LA til Friday.
EFFORT IS NOT INDICATIVE OF ALIGNMENT
LA during normal working and sleeping hours EST

Get to know a very pleasant AM.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:23 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

Is there anything worth reading yet or is it still mostly Reinoe and Nero related drama?
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:25 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 662, MVP wrote:Might want to throw in other meta points besides "lol ns is lurking and thats what ns does as scum"

This is a fairly valid point though? Meta aside, you guys have done fuckall that looks town.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:26 am

Post by reinoe »

@bicephalous bob...
Whom are your top two scumreads?

Selkie
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:27 am

Post by T S O »

In post 731, AngryPidgeon wrote:Is there anything worth reading yet or is it still mostly Reinoe and Nero related drama?

That's going to be 90% of the game, though.

In post 732, AngryPidgeon wrote:
In post 662, MVP wrote:Might want to throw in other meta points besides "lol ns is lurking and thats what ns does as scum"

This is a fairly valid point though? Meta aside, you guys have done fuckall that looks town.

They've also done fuckall that looks scum.
-Marquis
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:40 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 667, Cabd wrote:Holy shit it's me from perpetual mylo!

I take it you were scum in this game? Can you link me for my reference?

In post 681, Toomai wrote:because I can't really tell if they're actually my reads, or a subconscious amalgam of everyone's reads, or a combo of both. I'm still attempting to actually find a way to crowbar a foothold into the game.

Hrrrnnng K. Well I'd appreciate if you put some thought into that then. ISO some people if you have to? Why do you think TSO is scummy? Or do you, I can't tell if you really have a read on him or not.

In post 683, MVP wrote:more appalled that he put suspicion on you than you were concerned about his intentions.

I don't think thats particularly scummy from Nero though, although I agree that this did sort of happen.

God, this backandforth is really tedious. I think Nero is town. This just feels like the exact sort of stuff I'd expect Nero to post.

In post 693, Bicephalous Bob wrote:toomai's most recent post is alright in the context of his ISO

Explain.

In post 693, Bicephalous Bob wrote:Mirhawk, AP, what do you think of Toomai's 681?

Its a readslist that he won't even take full responsibility for. What am I supposed to see here? Null.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:42 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 727, T S O wrote:Cephrir, I don't get your stance on this whatsoever, by the way.

I have a stance on this?
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:43 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 735, AngryPidgeon wrote:God, this backandforth is really tedious. I think Nero is town. This just feels like the exact sort of stuff I'd expect Nero to post.

Tell me more?
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:43 am

Post by Cephrir »

In post 728, reinoe wrote:
In post 726, T S O wrote:I said I'm going to be proactive from now on.

Just shut up.

Hey TSO 48 hrs; and still no pro-activity. Instead you give us that fake frustration bullshit.

To be fair, he's not going to have a chance to be until you quit breathing down his throat for five seconds.
Bartleby the Scrivener
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:48 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 710, TheWayItEnds wrote:Honestly, the only thing I want from N1 is for our vig to shoot Reinoe.

I don't know how likely that is.

But thats all I want.

If this will shut people up, I fully support it. And by people, I mostly mean TSO and Reinoe.

Fuck your townread on me, Cephrir. It doesn't make any sense ;).

In post 718, reinoe wrote:"wow TSO DID say he was going to do x, y, z and he hasn't done it".

Look, I don't have the memory capacity to remember precisely what TSO said and whether or not he actually did it. How about spelling it out for us, since you are the president of the TSO fanclub. Actually, I'd much rather here you engage people who aren't TSO about things that aren't TSO but ok.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:50 am

Post by T S O »

In post 736, Cephrir wrote:
In post 727, T S O wrote:Cephrir, I don't get your stance on this whatsoever, by the way.

I have a stance on this?

You were talking to both me and reinoe when I was arguing that when I said I was going to start posting content, reinoe's scumread on me for not immediately doing so was rubbish. Despite this, I never really felt your opinion was shared on the matter - but you seem to have posted it now.
-Marquis
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:53 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 724, reinoe wrote:1)Why are you more concerned that I'm calling TSO scum than the fact that didn't do what he said he's going to do?

Because not delivering on promises isn't a scumtell?

I get apathetic and push activity off to later dates all the time. I kept doing it in Kagami mafia because that game was a clusterfuck and I didn't want to read it.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:58 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 737, Cephrir wrote:
In post 735, AngryPidgeon wrote:God, this backandforth is really tedious. I think Nero is town. This just feels like the exact sort of stuff I'd expect Nero to post.

Tell me more?

About Nero?

While I disagree with his posts about KiGi, it just makes sense in my head that Nero is pushing that. Its exactly the sort of thing I could see Nero giving a shit about as town. Gut? I don't really know how better to explain that. Ya its a bit OMGUSy, but that is sort of part of the picture. Nero wants to inject himself into the game, Nero sees what he perceives is someone throwing mud at him. Nero decides person is scum and attempts to get into the game by talking about them and defending himself. I realize I'm sort of creating a narrative that leads to the conclusion of Nero town, but that is what I see right now. Its not the strongest read ever, but I'm interested in leaving him alone for now.

Shit like "How is mollie supposed to post when she isn't in this hydra" makes me want to kill myself though.
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:58 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

In post 738, Cephrir wrote:To be fair, he's not going to have a chance to be until you quit breathing down his throat for five seconds.

QFT
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:59 am

Post by AngryPidgeon »

All that said, I'd actually lynch Reinoe. I still don't like his post in response to mine where I talked about vigging him and he is enough of a distraction regardless that I'd be cool with just getting this over with.
Ki-Gi
Ki-Gi
Goon
Ki-Gi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:09 am

Post by Ki-Gi »

I don't like any of the top 3 wagons.
Woe is me
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:34 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 725, reinoe wrote:
In post 724, reinoe wrote:Phone posting.

1)Why are you more concerned that I'm calling TSO scum than the fact that didn't do what he said he's going to do?

2) Why did you gloss over the context of TSO not being pro-active when you made post
. 719?

Fixed.

Because you're tunneling on TSO and I'm not?

I, like you, read where TSO said that he would talk with other people before interacting with you.

But it appears that I, UNLIKE you, also read where he made an open call for people to discuss you with him.

You can try and blame him for not proactively attempting to discuss with other people, but that argument does not and will not hold water. He tried, it was ignored. Since his reachout got ignored, TSO has been more interactive with other people while you have continued to post the same boring bullshit.

Thats why.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:36 am

Post by Aeronaut »

Alright, officially back from V/LA.

This game is horrendous to read. I guess I'll share some thoughts, though.

In post 712, TheWayItEnds wrote:Hey reinoe you realize that you spamming vote TSO over and over is the same thing as him saying you're scum over and over right?

Like those are functionally identical actions?

In my opinion, TSO and Reinoe are both tied for town contributions, currently at a score of "0-0"

In post 577, Mirhawk wrote:
In post 513, Depraved Justice wrote:
no? I think Reinoe is clearly trolling and even if he's not then I don't really suspect him nor am I calling AP scum for answering a question/giving his two cents. (as you are implying) I only think he's scummy if Ki-Gi flips scum.

If your take away from my ki's convo is that I'm mad that he doesn't suspect AP then either I haven't done a good job of explaining why I suspect him or you are just flat out not reading and I'm going with door #2 here.

I also don't think I've been active lurking at all. I think I was inactive this game and then CABD lead the derpy charge that I was scummy for this and now everyone (including yourself) is piggybacking that argument.

You're door two option feels right for a reason. Mostly because I don't really care about what you and KI-Gi were talking about. My impression from that entire line of dialog was that you were pursuing a silly line of reasoning, and were trying very hard to make it look serious.

Your reaction to him not answering the question was also way out of proportion to the offense. I would have expected you to maybe ask him the question again, or ask if agreed with the other answer or something like that. Not go in all out attack mode and demand answers while simultaneously insinuating that it was scummy to allow others to "intrude" on your conversation.

I also don't like that you're distancing yourself from the lurking point. Calling it "Cabd's derpy change" is a soft discredit on what was a very valid point. You weren't posting, then you showed up to respond when you were mentioned. Claiming you hadn't read the game only makes this look worse as that makes it even less likely that you could just happen to notice the post you were mentioned in.

In post 514, Depraved Justice wrote:
if this was how you felt why did you wait to post about it and not say this in 451?

I was feeling snarkier then I had been in 514. Also I had to go back and dig up that quote of you demanding that Ki-Gi had to be offended by someone else answering his question.

In post 567, Aeronaut wrote:
Mirhawk, why do you think Toomai is scummier than TSO or Reinoe?

Toomai's questions were scummy.

His questions were unnecessary and give me the vibe that he was trying to look like he was scumhunting while not actually doing it.

And if they were serious questions I see them as being even worse. Aegor probably couldn't have actually answered those questions without looking either foolish or scummy. Which makes me think that they were loaded questions, which is to say questions designed to make Aegor look bad. I don't just find that anti town, I think that's right out scummy.

As for TSO and reinoe, I'm nullish on both of them. Objectively speaking I find TSO scummier then reinoe, but that's kind of splitting hairs.

I like this post quite a bit. I was having serious doubts about Mirhawk this round, but this post sort of renegged them. Welcome to the leaning town pile, may I take your order?

In post 642, MVP wrote:Playing mafia while being drunk is the best

This whole game is drunk.

In post 658, Aegor wrote:Still happy with Ki-Gi vote. TSO votes continue not to make any sense.

My current lynchpool is {DJ, Toomai, Ki-Gi}

I fail to see scum in Ki-Gi. I don't know if I've missed it or what, but honestly I don't get the reservations towards Ki-Gi.

Toomai has spent the game avoiding commenting on anything through the excuse of "this game is long and I don't feel like reading it". I'm not liking his reactions to anything, really. His reads list was very... safe. Basically a reiteration of what everyone else's thoughts are. I'm not a fan.

Reinoe vs TSO is town on town. They just don't like each other in general. It's who's on their wagons that I'm interested in. Lets take a look.

reinoe [L-5]
- Bicephalous Bob, T S O, Toomai
T S O [L-6]
- Ki-Gi, reinoe

Yea, I think it's time for a Toomai lynch. Ki-gi being there sort of worries me.

VOTE: Toomai
2023 W/L | 1-0
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:59 am

Post by T S O »

No, Aeronaut, you're thinking of something and I can't say it but it's wrong. This has absolutely nothing to do with policy. This is a scum lynch.
-Marquis
Aeronaut
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Aeronaut
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Thu Aug 21, 2014 11:15 am

Post by Aeronaut »

In post 748, T S O wrote:No, Aeronaut, you're thinking of something and I can't say it but it's wrong. This has absolutely nothing to do with policy. This is a scum lynch.

Tell me something Reinoe has done scummy besides being a fluffy sheep?
2023 W/L | 1-0

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”