Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #875 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:11 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

and maybe being sticky with the read now?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:14 am

Post by Konowa »

Apathy alone isn't enough for Konowa to POE TunnelMates.

Konowa doesn't understand this latest line of thoughts. Mantisdreamz asked about the read and Konowa replied with the why. Not going through any extra effort to defend a vote when Konowa is being questioned about it.

Konowa also doesn't understand what being sticky with the read now means?
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
TunnelMates
TunnelMates
Goon
TunnelMates
Goon
Goon

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:17 am

Post by TunnelMates »

Hi guys and girls, knuckleheads, I summoned notty this morning because im kinda busy and playing terribly lol

have my guttural reads which i promise are less than perfect

perfect in voice and soul

Konowa
Osseus pseudotripodis
gameplay506
d3x (cos "cleared")
Kthxbye

approaching perfectness

geraintm

please unleash your inner beauty

HighShroomish (who is this lol)

pretty please be perfect, but i dunno

Burning_Earth
Mantisdreamz

not perfect enough, at least for me

Ansuz
LynxKuronek
TunnelMates
TunnelMates
Goon
TunnelMates
Goon
Goon

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:21 am

Post by TunnelMates »

As for Lynx, I stand by what I said about the incredible reluctance to vote hiplop and then the revealing hammer - consider how calculated he seemed about what others might think about the hammer beforehand...

and today the trend has continued with his voting timelines where he is just a follower of Ansuz's voting patterns. Too credulous.
TunnelMates
TunnelMates
Goon
TunnelMates
Goon
Goon

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:24 am

Post by TunnelMates »

In post 855, Ansuz wrote:So I'm trying to give off the impression of dazzling everyone with magical god cases? Where?

Everywhere.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:35 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 863, Konowa wrote:Konowa thinks that kthxbye should also consider hiding behind geraintm depending on replacement of gameplay506 slot.

Naw. I had thought about that, but I want a positive long before endgame on gameplay. I like that it forces scum to hit him if he's town and outs him if he's scum. I also like that if he's town and scum doesn't hit him, it clears him and I get to live. All good things from targeting him.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:40 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 876, Konowa wrote:Apathy alone isn't enough for Konowa to POE TunnelMates.

Konowa doesn't understand this latest line of thoughts. Mantisdreamz asked about the read and Konowa replied with the why. Not going through any extra effort to defend a vote when Konowa is being questioned about it.

Konowa also doesn't understand what being sticky with the read now means?

well konowa, i was more asking you about your suspicion of gameplay:
In post 730, Mantisdreamz wrote:i still think the fact he was pushing on GP.. then unvoted him before he got closure, was very ... weird.
he unvoted him, yet still pressured him.. and somewhere in the midst of this, he voted high shroomish.

^i was stating that you voted HS, more in passing. the main thing i wanted to know was why you unvoted GP in the first place when you still pressured him.

yes, you *did* say in post 550, that you unvoted GP in order to give him a little bit more rope (?) in the hopes that he would respond more:
In post 550, Konowa wrote:Konowa unvoted gameplay506 to see if giving gameplay506 a little bit of rope would help gameplay506 contribute without constant threat of a lynch. Alas, it has not.

but that seems kind of weird to me. isn't keeping the pressure on a scum read a good thing?

the main thing is, i wasn't really asking much about your HS vote, until you brought it to my attention in post 801 in which case, i responded that it looked slightly like sarcasm on his part. that was never my main beef though.

sticky means.. you don't want to change your mind about something. scum (i think) like to be sticky with their reads because they don't want to contradict themselves. or because they feel like they can push the person to a lynch, or because it's more difficult for scum to gracefully change their views in thread (hence the contradiction thing).

..but in the meanwhile, i still feel like there's not enough to justify a scum read on HS when he's barely said anything.
and i still don't really get your reason for unvoting GP.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:54 am

Post by Konowa »

Konowa did what Mantisdreamz said specifically to see how gameplay506 would react when not under pressure. Konowa does not understand why this makes Konowa scum unless Mantisdreamz tends to believe that Konowa is scum with gameplay506, which obviously isn't the case.

Lack of posts, mutually exclusive, HighShroomis is scum. Something along those lines.
Especially when Konowa has given reasons as to why Konowa believes HighShroomish to be scum. HighShroomish asked softball questions and generalized statements without making a single stance on anything. If Mantisdreamz disagrees with reasons, Konowa is fine with that. But going "nope not enough content" is crap.
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:55 am

Post by Konowa »

Also, the sticky thing is a bit misleading since HighShroomish is being replaced. Obviously Konowa is sticking with the scum read. Replacement, etc.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 882, Konowa wrote:Konowa did what Mantisdreamz said specifically to see how gameplay506 would react when not under pressure. Konowa does not understand why this makes Konowa scum unless Mantisdreamz tends to believe that Konowa is scum with gameplay506, which obviously isn't the case.

i didn't say specifically that you did it to see how gameplay506 would react. i quoted you saying that. which is what i don't get. i felt that it made you scummy, because you unvoted him in the first place, yet still pressured him! ... :lol: this is getting silly

i do not believe at all that GP and you are scum. i think GP is town :neutral:

In post 882, Konowa wrote:
Lack of posts, mutually exclusive, HighShroomis is scum. Something along those lines.
Especially when Konowa has given reasons as to why Konowa believes HighShroomish to be scum. HighShroomish asked softball questions and generalized statements without making a single stance on anything. If Mantisdreamz disagrees with reasons, Konowa is fine with that. But going "nope not enough content" is crap.

i don't know. i don't think it's crap, nor do i think that he was making generalized scummy statements. like the one that osseus voted him for, and the one that you followed oss on
this one:
In post 388, HighShroomish wrote:So we have two people who decide to call everyone on their wagon scum in one game. Nice.

here was the rest of the sequence:
In post 389, Osseus pseudotripodis wrote:
In post 388, HighShroomish wrote:So we have two people who decide to call everyone on their wagon scum in one game. Nice.

Vote: HighShroomish

Look at that generalized statement of potentially scummy actions without having any conclusions based on those behaviors.

In post 390, Konowa wrote:Konowa thanks gameplay506 for at least acknowledging Konowa.

Vote: HighShroomish

that was HS's last post too. he hasn't even been able to come around to respond. that and his post was sarcasm!!!!!

... keep in mind, i'm definitely not putting HS in the town pile. but your certainty (possible stickiness >.>) makes me wonder
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:13 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

perhaps you are bussing and inactive scum member
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:31 am

Post by Konowa »

Wait, what?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:32 am

Post by Konowa »

So Mantisdreamz goes from not being able to read HighShroomish to implying that HighShroomish is scum.

unvote;
Vote: Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:45 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

VOTE: konowa
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:48 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

i think you are playing dumb. you know exactly what i meant

you're either being sticky with your read on him.. (ie scum going after easy lynch) OR your certainty on him (like i said) makes me wonder if you are bussing a scum partner who is doing shit.

i think you are scummy regardless of my thoughts on HS
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:50 am

Post by Konowa »

Meanwhile Mantisdreamz conveniently ignores this in Mantisdreamz logic:
In post 883, Konowa wrote:Also, the sticky thing is a bit misleading since HighShroomish is being replaced. Obviously Konowa is sticking with the scum read. Replacement, etc.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:54 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

you are being sticky with your read on him over that statement of his.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 8:58 am

Post by Konowa »

Well then agree to disagree.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:02 am

Post by Konowa »

That isn't the sole reason why Konowa thinks HighShroomish is scum, and Konowa said so in post #882. Konowa thinks HighShroomish's softball questions, Konowa doesn't feel like indexing them but it shouldn't be hard to find, and lack of overall stance is indicative of scum play. Combine that with the number of townreads Konowa has, Konowa feels it is plenty to call HighShroomish scum.
Osseus pseudotripodis
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 9:36 am

Post by Osseus pseudotripodis »

In post 847, geraintm wrote:
In post 844, Osseus pseudotripodis wrote:Fishing for a Vig (that I don't know exists) to make a protown kill? Yeah okay buddy....

In post 510, Osseus pseudotripodis wrote:

We CAN lynch him, let's not get ahead of ourselves.

BUT, I think I want him around for one more day. Just one more. Maybe a Vig can be so kind as to test his claim. y.

That certainly to me looks like you were asking a vig to shoot gameplay. What does it look like to you?

It looks like I was asking a Vig to shoot Gameplay. BECAUSE I WAS. Your point? This isn't role fishing. Role fishing would be "hey Vig identify yourself immediately so we can leash you!" Which, we should leash you, but that's a different discussion altogether.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:18 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

TunnelMates, what!? Go find something significant to say. My voting pattern in Day 2 has been no different from anyone else's. Read the game or keep your generalized statements to yourself. And having Burning_Earth above me in that list; I've never felt more insulted.

@Mantisdreamz - I can't help get the feeling that you're covering something up. It almost seems like you're attempting to shift the argument in a certain direction instead of arguing for the sake of being right. But it could be the lack of sleep. Heck, I felt compelled to vote you at some point in the last two pages. There's a few things that seem odd. Like, how exactly could you like that Burning_Earth changed his opinions on gameplay506 and myself? Why admit to seeing someone as non-caring town, then admitting you like their non-committal behaviors towards the game? You're liking anti-town actions?

*rubs beard* Hm...Something's not right in your line of posts, and I'm not going to sleep until I
When locked in a fortress in your own mind, be careful what door you open.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:33 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 852, TunnelMates wrote:UNVOTE:

Just read up until the hider and 1-shot vig claims. I can still see geraintm as an SK, if one exists.n!

Don't have time now to go through all post s as bedtime here, but very quickly I doubt there is a sk in this game with zero deaths night one. Both scum and sk failing to kill seems implausible.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:51 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

It definitely appears safer to ask Vigs to work early in the game, with less chance of hitting scum in the process. You're looking mighty safe with your anarchy stance. But there are much scummier targets than gameplay506 now.

Osseus - Since geraintm so delicately outed himself as Vig, who would you have him shoot? Heck, I'd have him shoot Burning_Earth. Him and his new avatar won't be missed.

Risky move on your part, geraintm. Force everyone to shy away from lynching you while making yourself a target for scum. Why, its positively thrilling! Then again, Vig power is a double-edged sword if you don't know who to use it on. Not sure I'd be comfortable letting Vigs potentially killing more townies. But we'll see if you pull your weight, eh?
When locked in a fortress in your own mind, be careful what door you open.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:03 am

Post by fferyllt »

In post 849, geraintm wrote:Can highshroom be prodded or replaced please?

Highshroomish and gameplay506 are both being replaced.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:19 pm

Post by fferyllt »

Josh_B replaces Highshroomish. Please welcome him!
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”