Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #925 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 3:57 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 924, Konowa wrote:The gods forgave Konowa during Night and once again the gods love Konowa.

Okay - so expand on that as long as you're going to soft hint at mechanic gak.

In post 924, Konowa wrote:Konowa thinks Mantisdreamz is scum thus the vote. The back and forth was just the last two pages, not too far back for Thor665 to read.

:neutral:
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #926 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:02 am

Post by Thor665 »

Went back to 36 and read the Mantis/Konowa exchange.

I am left pretty cold about it. She seems too excited by odd relational tells, you seem too defensive and annoyed by them.
I could easily read it and tell a story with either of you starring as the scum in the play.
I don't have much sense of clear intent there.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #927 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:04 am

Post by Konowa »

Konowa is literally Loved as long as Konowa sticks to the post restriction. Konowa failed the post restriction in post #152 and as crumbed later Konowa lost the Loved condition. More, but Konowa would have to full claim then.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #928 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:09 am

Post by Konowa »

Konowa didn't think too much of Mantisdreamz until Mantisdreamz went from "can't read HighShroomish/Josh_B" to "certainty of Konowa's read on the slot perhaps Konowa is bussing an inactive scum member". The logic doesn't follow to Konowa.

Seems that Mantisdreamz was hedging on HighShroomish/Josh_B due to lack of posts and using Konowa's case to push Konowa as scum. Konowa understands disagreement, but it feels to Konowa that Mantisdreamz is using disagreement to say Konowa is scum?
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #929 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:41 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 927, Konowa wrote:Konowa is literally Loved as long as Konowa sticks to the post restriction. Konowa failed the post restriction in post #152 and as crumbed later Konowa lost the Loved condition. More, but Konowa would have to full claim then.

:neutral:

In post 928, Konowa wrote:Konowa didn't think too much of Mantisdreamz until Mantisdreamz went from "can't read HighShroomish/Josh_B" to "certainty of Konowa's read on the slot perhaps Konowa is bussing an inactive scum member". The logic doesn't follow to Konowa.

I will agree the logic leap lacked a lot of sense to it.
Have you played with Mantis before?
Sounds a bit douchey to say like that - but I think it's a very valid issue.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:30 am

Post by Konowa »

Konowa does not think that Konowa has ever played with Mantisdreamz before? Why is this relevant?
Osseus pseudotripodis
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #931 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:48 am

Post by Osseus pseudotripodis »

In post 920, Thor665 wrote:
I voted Gera for reasons openly stated when I voted him - what about the reasons confuses you? Let me know and I'll clarify.

Also, my slot can't really be that scummy if I don't have a wagon on me, so there is that.

Because it looked like to me you were basing the vote from something on Day 1 than something more recent, so I deduced you hadn't read the entire thread yet.

Also I'm slow and two heads and sometimes I like things repeated when I ask them.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #932 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:00 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

I like this one. Spicy! :twisted: The main reason I ask about your thoughts on gameplay506's arguments was because of his claim, "Lynx vs. Osseus is not town vs town". Considering Osseus was scum-read by a lynched town, and myself (due to D1 observations) and has had FoS pointed at him several times, maybe, just maybe gameplay506 was right about something. But the fact that you're not interested in that theory of his at least means you'll actually commit to being useful. :)

Also, what does post restriction have to do with anything?
When locked in a fortress in your own mind, be careful what door you open.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #933 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:03 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 928, Konowa wrote:Konowa didn't think too much of Mantisdreamz until Mantisdreamz went from "can't read HighShroomish/Josh_B" to "certainty of Konowa's read on the slot perhaps Konowa is bussing an inactive scum member". The logic doesn't follow to Konowa.

Seems that Mantisdreamz was hedging on HighShroomish/Josh_B due to lack of posts and using Konowa's case to push Konowa as scum. Konowa understands disagreement, but it feels to Konowa that Mantisdreamz is using disagreement to say Konowa is scum?

it was your unvote of gameplay at the time you unvoted that i found odd. and then when i discovered that your reasoning was 'you wanted to give him more rope so that he might respond better without being under the threat of a lynch', i found slightly odder. and did state that isn't putting a scum read under pressure a good thing?

and the comment that i made 'perhaps you are busing an inactive scum mate' was a thought in passing.

because - like i said, someone who has few posts, it's more difficult to read their alignment. you seemed so certain that he was scum. and being that i thought you were a little scummy, is it really that much of a stretch to consider the fact that maybe you were busing? esp considering he wasn't being very useful.

and then you hopped on that, as if that was me claiming that HS was scum, in my eyes. you did see the "perhaps" part, right?

i could see how it might be misinterpreted... but still >.>
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #934 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:29 am

Post by d3x »

@Kthx- Did you Crumb? Are you Compulsive? Why have you not even mentioned my case on Mantis? Why didn't you do the VCA that you
always
do? Why are you assuming that you were shot at Last Night? Why on earth did you Claim? Why did it surprise you that no one mentioned your 'flip' in regards to me? Why do you think it's a 'waste of time' to answer my questions? Why are you back to HS/Josh being Scum in spite of this?

Hi Thor! Been a while :)

[welcome]Josh[/welcome]
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #935 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:33 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 920, Thor665 wrote:
In post 910, Mantisdreamz wrote:thor, you are wrong with your geraintm vote

Why?

well he claimed 1-shot vig. at least he can be tested.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #936 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:34 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

hi d3x, let me reread over your stuff, and i can address your case
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #937 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:38 am

Post by Konowa »

Quick reading that, Konowa would also like to understand the vote/unvote/vote/unvote of HighShroomish D1 given Mantisdreamz has said "lack of content can't read".
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #938 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:43 am

Post by d3x »

Hi Mantis! I just got the baby up from his nap, so I'll pry not be able to fully engage.

I love you. I'm sorry. I still think you're scummy and the VCA isn't really helping that situation. I may resume Voting you again soon. Tell me why I shouldn't.

GTKAS - d3x
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #939 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:49 am

Post by Konowa »

In post 933, Mantisdreamz wrote:it was your unvote of gameplay at the time you unvoted that i found odd. and then when i discovered that your reasoning was 'you wanted to give him more rope so that he might respond better without being under the threat of a lynch', i found slightly odder. and did state that isn't putting a scum read under pressure a good thing?

Responded to everything else already, and Konowa feels that Konowa has already tried to explain this as well but will try again.

gameplay506 went into straight troll mode when gameplay506 was run up. Konowa wanted reads from gameplay506 but gameplay506 was pretty much saying "screw off". So, Konowa decided that if the threat of a lynch was removed but pressure was still applied gameplay506 would actually do something. As Konowa said D1, it didn't do anything. Now Konowa said this earlier as well, this line of logic you are pushing: Why would Konowa put pressure on gameplay506 but unvote gameplay506 makes it seem as if Mantisdreamz thinks that Konowa is attempting some sort of distancing from gameplay506. If this is the case then as Konowa said earlier this line of logic only makes sense if Mantisdreamz thinks the gameplay506/Thor665 slot is scum, but Mantisdreamz doesn't. Hence why Konowa doesn't understand why this line of logic is being pushed.

Thor665, is this what Thor665 means possibly by your earlier question?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #940 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:49 am

Post by Konowa »

d3x, what VCA?
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #941 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:52 am

Post by d3x »

It started here. It's not finished, yet.
In post 835, d3x wrote:The evolution of the hiplop Wagon...

VC 1.8 hiplop (1): d3x
VC 1.9 hiplop (4): d3x, Mantisdreamz, Burning_Earth, LynxKuroneko
VC 1.10 hiplop (6): d3x, Mantisdreamz, Burning_Earth, LynxKuroneko, Osseus pseudotripodis TunnelMates
VC1.11 hiplop (7): d3x, Mantisdreamz, Burning_Earth, Osseus pseudotripodis, TunnelMates, Ansuz, LynxKuroneko

-I Vote without spilling the beans on my reasoning.
-Mantis Votes after casually asking for a hiplop Wagon. Outside of 2 ReadsLists {previously linked}, she hasn't mentioned hiplop aside from asking TM why he's a ScumRead.
-BE Votes with a seeming appeasement Sheep. There has been light prodding, but nothing substansive regarding a Read since he originally pushed the early hiplop Wagon.
-Lynx Votes to push the Wagon as admitted later. His previous interactions/Reads feel genuine. He has hiplop middling on the Scum-Town List and expresses doubt numerous times.
-OP Votes "balls deep". They stated previously that hiplop's playstyle as Town gets Lurkish under pressure and that they warrant pressure. Their next few hiplop references follow this train of thought.
-TM Votes L-1 based off of tone. They previously had him as a ScumRead with no reasoning and did not mention him again until the Vote. Whether serious or not, they state that their ReadsList was randomly generated.

-note-
No case had been presented on hiplop until my p. He had reached L-1 and then dropped back to L-2 with Lynx's UnVote.

-Ansuz Votes after being made aware that the Wagon is no longer L-1. They are the only players to post a case {or reasoning} aside from me. Built/pushed an early Wagon on hiplop. Questioned other's Reads on him. Consistantly held the Read on him throughout D1.
-Lynx Hammers after debating the merits thereof.

gp & Konowa listed TownReads on hiplop.
Kthx & geri posted support for the Lynch without being on it. Kthx rescinded his support based on the Wagoners and geri posted support after the Wagon had already reached L-1.
HS never mentioned hiplop and hadn't posted between the beginning of the Wagon and the Lynch.

I wanted to get all of this IIoA posted and I'll look into it tonorrow. My initial knee-jerk reaction to the raw data is that Mantis, BE, and TM look the scummiest out of the batch. I'm going to...

UnVote

...until I can evaluate this a bit more.

GTKAS - d3x
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #942 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:56 am

Post by Konowa »

Konowa keeps forgetting that Burning_Earth is in this game.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #943 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:06 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 735, d3x wrote:Alright, here's what I'm thinking and this certainly didn't make things better...
In post 721, Mantisdreamz wrote:(sorry guys... i can make cases, eventually). but am just wanting to get firmer views

At this point in the game, the TownMantis I remember playing with is engaged. She's active. She's relevant and topical. The Mantis we're seeing here is anything but. The vast majority of her Votes seem like lulz/pressure Votes on easy {mostly Lurker} targets. She's made multiple 'I promise to do stuff' posts and yet I just don't feel the follow through.

Then there's this oddity. She was catching up and cluster posting on page 21 when her Vote for hiplop happened. It seems super manufactured and really doesn't sit well with me. In p she quotes p, meaning that she's presumably read up to that part. Then she floats the idea of a hiplop Wagon in p. Then in p, she references my Vote on hiplop from p, acting like she hadn't seen it before. This doesn't jive with her catchup order, though. Presumably, she'd read hiplop's p, otherwise I'm at a loss for why she wanted to get a hiplopWagon up and running over any other Lurker.

And as previously mentioned, there's the remainder of her Votes. They just seem to lack conviction and are all 'easy' Votes. She goes back and forth over HS, but never tries to interact with him. She drops her Vote without him responding, yet doesn't reVote anyone for quite a while. In between her ReadsList in p and her second in p, hiplop hasn't posted, but he's suddenly on her ScumReads {without her even mentioning him in between}.

ah yes, i did respond in a roundabout way in post 746.

i did say already that i hadn't been fully engaged cause i was posting like a maniac in another game.. till i died. :mad:

but as for your 2nd paragraph.. i dunno if i can really say much other than: that's not the case. also, when i log on to a thread, i usually will read a few posts upwards on the last page, and then go back to where i left off. i really hadn't seen your vote on him before i stated interest in his lynch. also, he seemed different in this game from another game he was in.. (won't say much about that).

3rd paragraph - yes, this is true. the HS votes seem to lack conviction because they *did*. it was a throw out vote because i wasn't paying proper attention. and then at one point, i unvoted him, i think stating that even i thought the vote, myself, was useless. i placed the vote back on him as a sheep of kthx. cause i thought kthx was town. is town.

i also mentioned just recently that i iso'ed hiplop and came to the conclusion that he shouldn't be in my town list.

don't be a dork, and stop reading me as scum, d3x! :nerd:

ps - i don't really get kthx's claim, but i still think he is prob town.

cause kthx, what did the claim prove? you were already seen as town (i think)

pps- oh, the vote that i did have conviction on was that of the one on ansuz. and of tunnel as well.. but i dunno, i think they're townish-y now

i like my konowa vote too for now. what are your thoughts on him?
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #944 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:07 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 938, d3x wrote:Hi Mantis! I just got the baby up from his nap, so I'll pry not be able to fully engage.

I love you. I'm sorry. I still think you're scummy and the VCA isn't really helping that situation. I may resume Voting you again soon. Tell me why I shouldn't.

you shouldn't because you don't want to be a dork :P

hi baby dex btw
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:08 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

well, for real though, if you still think i'm scummy, even though i'm engaged now.. then vote. i really was just not into it at first.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #946 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:15 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 934, d3x wrote:@Kthx- Did you Crumb? Are you Compulsive? Why have you not even mentioned my case on Mantis? Why didn't you do the VCA that you
always
do? Why are you assuming that you were shot at Last Night? Why on earth did you Claim? Why did it surprise you that no one mentioned your 'flip' in regards to me? Why do you think it's a 'waste of time' to answer my questions? Why are you back to HS/Josh being Scum in spite of this?

Hi Thor! Been a while :)

[welcome]Josh[/welcome]

Crumb:
No
Not feeling the case at the moment.
Haven't gotten around to it.
There was no and I hid behind you duh.
Reasons.
To me it was obvious yet nobody mentioned it.
Cuz I'm town and I know you're town thus you asking me questions is not finding scum (though to be fair, I fail to keep in mind that YOU don't know that.)
I keep forgetting.

UNVOTE:
VOTE: BE

@d3x:
Do you agree with my reasoning for planning to hide behind Thor tonight? Is there someone better to clear now that Thor replaced gameplay and is looking far more town than gameplay ever did? (at least he is to me).
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #947 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:29 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 939, Konowa wrote:
In post 933, Mantisdreamz wrote:it was your unvote of gameplay at the time you unvoted that i found odd. and then when i discovered that your reasoning was 'you wanted to give him more rope so that he might respond better without being under the threat of a lynch', i found slightly odder. and did state that isn't putting a scum read under pressure a good thing?

Responded to everything else already, and Konowa feels that Konowa has already tried to explain this as well but will try again.

gameplay506 went into straight troll mode when gameplay506 was run up. Konowa wanted reads from gameplay506 but gameplay506 was pretty much saying "screw off". So, Konowa decided that if the threat of a lynch was removed but pressure was still applied gameplay506 would actually do something. As Konowa said D1, it didn't do anything. Now Konowa said this earlier as well, this line of logic you are pushing: Why would Konowa put pressure on gameplay506 but unvote gameplay506 makes it seem as if Mantisdreamz thinks that Konowa is attempting some sort of distancing from gameplay506. If this is the case then as Konowa said earlier this line of logic only makes sense if Mantisdreamz thinks the gameplay506/Thor665 slot is scum, but Mantisdreamz doesn't. Hence why Konowa doesn't understand why this line of logic is being pushed.

Thor665, is this what Thor665 means possibly by your earlier question?

no, i never thought you were distancing from gameplay. i was wondering what you meant when you mentioned that earlier. i just thought it was odd that you unvoted him.. but ok. see this is a better explanation than 'just wanted to give him more rope' cause you are making it apparent that it was cause you thought he was becoming more and more of a troll.

but ya - no, i don't know why you thought that i was implying that you were distancing. i never said anything like that.

can you refresh my memory... when did you drop your scum read of GP? or did you?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #948 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 944, Mantisdreamz wrote:hi baby dex btw

^This is a super low buddy tactic if Mantis is scum...

I don't think scum-Mantis would stoop to that level. I could be wrong though, but I don't think I am.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #949 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:44 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

either way. it was just acknowledging his son cause he mentioned him

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”