Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3325 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:52 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

no I'm actually town

serz
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3326 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 10:52 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

like super serz
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
buymechocolates
buymechocolates
Goon
buymechocolates
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3327 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:00 am

Post by buymechocolates »

then why do I not believe so?

at his point you shld just let desp do the discrediting
Rubicon
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Rubicon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3328 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:03 am

Post by Rubicon »

In post 3279, zMuffinMan wrote:main point is i *could* see this as scum-scum interaction and i'm not sure why you can't.

Phrased like this, I can. It would be out of character, but the vote progression could be scum-scum and sometimes people do out of character things.

But it feels like you're fitting the posts to that narrative.

The things that don't fit, you just say 'kinda weird but not that strong'. It does seem very much like the scum interpretation of 123 should be scum white-knighting town, which doesn't work with Drew's flip. You say 'he thought he was right' but does that work? How often do you see mafia going out of their way to yell 'You CANNOT call my partner scummy for this. THAT IS NOT OKAY!'

And compare your use of interactions re: Drew with your use of interactions re: Desperado. You pointed to a short back-and-forth about Sakura's RVS walls as not scum-scum and said 'there was some other stuff that happened later but i don't remember it'. No idea what makes that not scum-scum while the DLA stuff is. That the Desperado interaction makes more sense? There is nothing there that I would call obviously scum-town.

At any rate, I want to see what DLA has to say about your analysis.

And Desperado and Gaiden both ignored my question about reads on each other + you. RG also never responded to my last burst of posts at them, which made me sad.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3329 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:09 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 3327, buymechocolates wrote:then why do I not believe so?

your problem, not mine
buymechocolates
buymechocolates
Goon
buymechocolates
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3330 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:18 am

plz by all means, ignore rubi moar
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3331 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:27 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 3328, Rubicon wrote:But it feels like you're fitting the posts to that narrative.

except i'm not. i think he's scum, the evidence points to him being scum (both based on play and based on interactions). there is no narrative here

In post 3328, Rubicon wrote:The things that don't fit, you just say 'kinda weird but not that strong'. It does seem very much like the scum interpretation of 123 should be scum white-knighting town, which doesn't work with Drew's flip. You say 'he thought he was right' but does that work? How often do you see mafia going out of their way to yell 'You CANNOT call my partner scummy for this. THAT IS NOT OKAY!'

depends on the type of scum player he is, but considering the possibility exists that he was simply posting it because he thought it was something he would post as town (i.e. it was something he was objectively in the right about, because krystal was objectively in the wrong there) i am not too concerned that this is basically the only thing i could find that looked like a potential town-scum interaction.

fact is there's mountains of evidence suggesting they are scum together and that certain things DLA has done himself don't make a lot of sense, and i've gone over all this, and you're brushing it aside because "lol narrative" even though that clearly isn't what is going on

In post 3328, Rubicon wrote:And compare your use of interactions re: Drew with your use of interactions re: Desperado. You pointed to a short back-and-forth about Sakura's RVS walls as not scum-scum and said 'there was some other stuff that happened later but i don't remember it'. No idea what makes that not scum-scum while the DLA stuff is. That the Desperado interaction makes more sense? There is nothing there that I would call obviously scum-town.

because there is other stuff that i didn't write notes on but remember thinking they were points towards desp being scum. it wasn't a single thing. i mean i could go over it again with a fine tooth comb and scrape together all the aspects of desp's play and interactions with drew that make me think he's town, but seeing as it's not important, why would i?

also what i pointed out about desp wasn't open to interpretation. in the same way the things i pointed out about rufflig yesterday (especially the thing that DLA SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT MADE RUFFLIG TOWN IF HE WAS SERIOUS ABOUT HIS REASONS FOR VOTING DREW) were not really open to interpretation.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3332 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:32 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i mean i suppose everything is technically open to interpretation, but there are certain things that make someone more likely to be town and certain things that make someone less likely to be town, and a single interaction that could, if interpreted one way, point to him being town, and if interpreted another way, be at best null, is not a reason to town read someone

especially in light of the mounds of evidence that point towards DLA being scum (which you kind of ignored)

including my question about why you're town reading him (is it based on interactions like you suggested, or is it based on play?)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3333 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:40 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i mean

literally

read

tell me which points you disagree with

go through their ISOs looking at their interactions and tell me which ones you think make him more likely to be town than scum and why

or tell me why you think my interpretation is incorrect

or tell me why you think DLA is town based on play

and why he decided rufflig was scum after the slip that he thought should have basically made rufflig confirmed town

and why he voted drew for such shoddy reasoning in the first place even though people pointed out it wasn't actually a "slip" in the sense he was thinking it was
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3334 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:41 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

also don't tell me you're waiting for DLA to explain it. any excuse he gives is going to be shit. i wanna see why you're calling him town right now
buymechocolates
buymechocolates
Goon
buymechocolates
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3335 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:49 am

I call him town.

tl;dr i see a lot of little things that i think could be scum-scum interactions and virtually nothing that i think points to them not being scum together, so i don't know where you get the DLA town read from if it's interaction-based

what you explained on d1 was something that could have happened in the inverse. what you have given is that there are null interactions. and you are trying to paint this as scummy when dark has been playing a protown game.

nope.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3336 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:53 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

they aren't null interactions they are just not rock solid 100% scum interactions. if anything his D2 and D3 play is more telling

in what was has he been pro town in a way that isn't easily faked as scum? For example, presumably you're suggesting his theory about the slip was sincere and that he forgot about it after drew flipped?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3337 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:56 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

like interaction analysis is all circumstantial evidence and no single interaction is going to point one way or the other definitively

but when you amass lots of interactions and they tell a story and that story points to them being scum together, then these interactions that would otherwise be null or weak are telling
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3338 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 12:08 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

I mean if you disagree you're free to give your own interpretation

Because all you're actually doing here is going "nup he's protown"
buymechocolates
buymechocolates
Goon
buymechocolates
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3339 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:05 pm

In post 3338, zMuffinMan wrote:I mean if you disagree you're free to give your own interpretation

Because all you're actually doing here is going "nup he's protown"

as opposed to you saying "yup, he's scum!"?

hey I don't mind losing an argument to you.

but your whole justification is rested on "drew and dark might be scum cos of the lack of interactions" which is just shit. you know it is shit and yet you still keep pushing it through as if it is some cosmic ordeal.

dark is town if I am wrong I am willing to eat kitty litter. I don't think I am.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3340 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:11 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Mollie wrote:but your whole justification is rested on "drew and dark might be scum cos of the lack of interactions"

did you even read anything i wrote
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3341 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 3339, buymechocolates wrote:dark is town if I am wrong I am willing to eat kitty litter. I don't think I am.

Poor you, eating kitty litter and a sig of my choice

I can't ask you to do anything if I'm town because site rules but there's nothing stopping you from telling me you'll do something if you want
buymechocolates
buymechocolates
Goon
buymechocolates
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3342 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:19 pm

I read this:

tl;dr i see a lot of little things that i think could be scum-scum interactions and virtually nothing that i think points to them not being scum together, so i don't know where you get the DLA town read from if it's interaction-based

and mebbe every other single sentence that you wrote.

you are hedging
horribly
and I think dark is town.

instead of trying to work out reads you are taking advantage of inactivity cos town has given up
buymechocolates
buymechocolates
Goon
buymechocolates
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3343 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:21 pm

In post 3341, zMuffinMan wrote:
In post 3339, buymechocolates wrote:dark is town if I am wrong I am willing to eat kitty litter. I don't think I am.

Poor you, eating kitty litter and a sig of my choice

I can't ask you to do anything if I'm town because site rules but there's nothing stopping you from telling me you'll do something if you want

god you are scum.

I shld have vigged you.
buymechocolates
buymechocolates
Goon
buymechocolates
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3344 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:28 pm

what do you think of desp muffina?

I mean he has been buddying you all game.

you have red as town, you think gaiden is town so is rubi when are you going to own your shit?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3345 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 3342, buymechocolates wrote:I read this:

and mebbe every other single sentence that you wrote.

you are hedging
horribly
and I think dark is town.

instead of trying to work out reads you are taking advantage of inactivity cos town has given up

You didn't read shit and I know you didn't read shit
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3346 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 3344, buymechocolates wrote:what do you think of desp muffina?

I mean he has been buddying you all game.

you have red as town, you think gaiden is town so is rubi when are you going to own your shit?

And I know you're not reading because this post as well
buymechocolates
buymechocolates
Goon
buymechocolates
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3347 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:39 pm

I did, but you saying that I didn't is pretty funny.

so who is scum with dark?

I mean you have it all mapped out so
buymechocolates
buymechocolates
Goon
buymechocolates
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3348 (ISO) » Tue Aug 26, 2014 2:39 pm

plz tell me what big long portions of your post that I missed
pieguyn