Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #1801 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:34 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1799, notscience wrote:Pie if he is town you make me or bins a doublevoter tomorrow

Deal

I'll make you a triple voter if they agree.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1802 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:35 am

Post by notscience »

Bert I'm thinking of reversing my statement rebins and re gif

Pedit

Hell yeah

Notscienceopoly
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1803 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:40 am

Post by Team 9 »

In post 1596, The Bulge wrote:I thought Team 9 was maybe scum until the heads addressed each other () and that makes me lean town for some reason. If one head is acting scummy and the other isn't openly disagreeing/calling them out, it looks like distancing from one's own slot if that makes sense. Like they don't want to draw attention to it.

Although, I don't recall Cirno (the townier of the two) ever addressing Rumia's posts, only vice versa, so I guess the tell-based read still stands now that I think about it.

In post 1603, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1601, Team 9 wrote:
The Bulge wrote:I thought Team 9 was maybe scum until the heads addressed each other () and that makes me lean town for some reason. If one head is acting scummy and the other isn't openly disagreeing/calling them out, it looks like distancing from one's own slot if that makes sense. Like they don't want to draw attention to it.

Although, I don't recall Cirno (the townier of the two) ever addressing Rumia's posts, only vice versa, so I guess the tell-based read still stands now that I think about it.

actually the more I think about this, this feels like a bullshit reaching angle. 1584 isn't me calling GIF out for doing something scummy, it's me saying I agreed with smth GIF posted which is p much the exact opposite of that. what's the logic here?

and if Cirno is townier than me, that doesn't explain why everyone in the game is reading me and not Cirno

-Rumia

Read what I said. I pointed out the lack of any sort of calling out. If Cirno had called you out for anything, that would have made me town-lean. But I realized as I was posting that that never happened.

In post 1624, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1619, Team 9 wrote:
In post 1596, The Bulge wrote:
I thought Team 9 was maybe scum until the heads addressed each other () and that makes me lean town for some reason. If one head is acting scummy and the other isn't openly disagreeing/calling them out, it looks like distancing from one's own slot if that makes sense. Like they don't want to draw attention to it.

I can play the bold game too

-Rumia

READ

OR READ THIS

The town-read would only apply if GIF said something like "Rumia let me handle this please". I realized as I was typing that it was you that pointed it out, not GIF. That doesn't make it a scum-read, but it eliminates the town-read and leaves me with the scum read I had before.

In post 1625, The Bulge wrote:If you need explanation about why it's a town-tell, I think that when one head is messing up, the other head (as scum) will try to distance and not draw attention to it. Calling out your hydra partner on their shit is town behaviour, because it means you have nothing to be afraid of.

This is you directly saying that you thought our hydra interaction was town but then, when you realized it wasn't GIF, said it "doesn't make it a scum read but eliminates the town-read" - aka calling the lack of GIF calling me out for anything null.

In post 1725, The Bulge wrote:
  • blatant misreps around every corner
  • avoiding questions/refusing to provide proof
  • jumping to conclusions (confbias)
  • distancing between heads

Why are people still townreading Team 9?

This is you directly using our "lack of distancing" as a scumtell, despite saying it was null before. (There are several other posts to Sakura where you're doing this, so you can't deny it. inb4 "BS prove it")

In post 1768, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1765, Team 9 wrote:so let me get this straight

In post 1745, The Bulge wrote:pedit - I mean distancing as in not drawing attention

In post 1596, The Bulge wrote:I thought Team 9 was maybe scum until the heads addressed each other () and that makes me lean town for some reason. If one head is acting scummy and the other isn't openly disagreeing/calling them out, it looks like distancing from one's own slot if that makes sense. Like they don't want to draw attention to it.

based on this, you are saying one of the reasons you're scum reading us is that............ GIF never pointed out any of my posts?

it's extremely common for hydras to just not interact in thread at all, and I think you know that. you are grasping at straws

-Rumia

It's not the basis of my scum-tell. It nullifies the town-tell.

Now, this is you DIRECTLY calling GIF not addressing any of my posts null again, even though you were clearly thinking about it as a scum tell in the above post and your posts to Sakura.

In post 1777, The Bulge wrote:bolded is you directly using supposed "lack of calling out", aka GIF not calling me out for any of my posts, as a reason to call me scum. so why did this suddenly change from a null tell into a scumtell?

-Rumia

It's not the basis. It's just something I find curious. It's my weakest read against you, hence why it is last (ie, added as an afterthought)[/quote]
And this is you confirming that you were saying GIF not calling me out for any of my posts is a scumtell.

So, I repeat, what is the logic here?

Don't you fucking think you can just walk away and ignore me. If you thought GIF at 12 AM was scary, you'll be completely fucked once you deal with me. You thought you could hide behind "BS quote it" as a shield? Here it is.

-Rumia
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1804 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:41 am

Post by notscience »

Bert I hope you're excited for a varsoon wagon
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1805 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:42 am

Post by Team 9 »

In post 1802, notscience wrote:Bert I'm thinking of reversing my statement rebins and re gif

Pedit

Hell yeah

Notscienceopoly

is it sad that I'm actually considering this at this pint

-Rumia
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1806 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:43 am

Post by The Bulge »

In post 1803, Team 9 wrote:

In post 1603, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1601, Team 9 wrote:
The Bulge wrote:I thought Team 9 was maybe scum until the heads addressed each other () and that makes me lean town for some reason. If one head is acting scummy and the other isn't openly disagreeing/calling them out, it looks like distancing from one's own slot if that makes sense. Like they don't want to draw attention to it.

actually the more I think about this, this feels like a bullshit reaching angle. 1584 isn't me calling GIF out for doing something scummy, it's me saying I agreed with smth GIF posted which is p much the exact opposite of that. what's the logic here?

and if Cirno is townier than me, that doesn't explain why everyone in the game is reading me and not Cirno

-Rumia

Read what I said. I pointed out the lack of any sort of calling out. If Cirno had called you out for anything, that would have made me town-lean. But I realized as I was posting that that never happened.

In post 1624, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1619, Team 9 wrote:
In post 1596, The Bulge wrote:
I thought Team 9 was maybe scum until the heads addressed each other () and that makes me lean town for some reason. If one head is acting scummy and the other isn't openly disagreeing/calling them out, it looks like distancing from one's own slot if that makes sense. Like they don't want to draw attention to it.

I can play the bold game too

-Rumia

READ

OR READ THIS

The town-read would only apply if GIF said something like "Rumia let me handle this please". I realized as I was typing that it was you that pointed it out, not GIF. That doesn't make it a scum-read, but it eliminates the town-read and leaves me with the scum read I had before.

In post 1625, The Bulge wrote:If you need explanation about why it's a town-tell, I think that when one head is messing up, the other head (as scum) will try to distance and not draw attention to it. Calling out your hydra partner on their shit is town behaviour, because it means you have nothing to be afraid of.

This is you directly saying that you thought our hydra interaction was town but then, when you realized it wasn't GIF, said it "doesn't make it a scum read but eliminates the town-read" - aka calling the lack of GIF calling me out for anything null.

In post 1725, The Bulge wrote:
  • blatant misreps around every corner
  • avoiding questions/refusing to provide proof
  • jumping to conclusions (confbias)
  • distancing between heads

Why are people still townreading Team 9?

This is you directly using our "lack of distancing" as a scumtell, despite saying it was null before. (There are several other posts to Sakura where you're doing this, so you can't deny it. inb4 "BS prove it")

In post 1768, The Bulge wrote:
In post 1765, Team 9 wrote:so let me get this straight

In post 1745, The Bulge wrote:pedit - I mean distancing as in not drawing attention

based on this, you are saying one of the reasons you're scum reading us is that............ GIF never pointed out any of my posts?

it's extremely common for hydras to just not interact in thread at all, and I think you know that. you are grasping at straws

-Rumia

It's not the basis of my scum-tell. It nullifies the town-tell.

Now, this is you DIRECTLY calling GIF not addressing any of my posts null again, even though you were clearly thinking about it as a scum tell in the above post and your posts to Sakura.

In post 1777, The Bulge wrote:bolded is you directly using supposed "lack of calling out", aka GIF not calling me out for any of my posts, as a reason to call me scum. so why did this suddenly change from a null tell into a scumtell?

-Rumia

It's not the basis. It's just something I find curious. It's my weakest read against you, hence why it is last (ie, added as an afterthought)

And this is you confirming that you were saying GIF not calling me out for any of my posts is a scumtell.

So, I repeat, what is the logic here?

Don't you fucking think you can just walk away and ignore me. If you thought GIF at 12 AM was scary, you'll be completely fucked once you deal with me. You thought you could hide behind "BS quote it" as a shield? Here it is.

-Rumia[/quote]
I'll read this when you give me a quote of what I actually asked for. Or at least explain it.

Cirno gave me "body of work" but that's not good enough. Give me specifics dammit.

Not posting until later today.
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1807 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:45 am

Post by Team 9 »

l m f a o

I literally just quoted exactly what you asked for, in the exact post you quoted. squirm much?

-Rumia
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1808 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:46 am

Post by notscience »

Keep that promise or ill vote you

No need to lose your shit like this
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1809 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:47 am

Post by Team 9 »

btw, just so you don't try to run off and hide again, that's only my explanation for the one contradiction

I say this bc if I don't I know you'll use "BS you still haven't quoted ~this unrelated point~" as a defense.

-Rumia
startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1810 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:47 am

Post by startfromtheheart »

VOTE: Varsoon

VARSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

CHOO CHOO
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1811 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:47 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1807, Team 9 wrote:l m f a o

I literally just quoted exactly what you asked for, in the exact post you quoted. squirm much?

^
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1812 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:48 am

Post by Team 9 »

In post 1808, notscience wrote:Keep that promise or ill vote you

No need to lose your shit like this

I'm hardly losing my shit. this is actually the most calm I've been playing mafia :3

but legit, if GIF agrees, I don't have a problem with it. idk that he'll agree though

-Rumia
The Bulge
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
The Bulge
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1813 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:49 am

Post by The Bulge »

-Rumia

I want evidence of me using "I haven't done anything as a defense". I've been waiting.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1814 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:50 am

Post by notscience »

Talking ro bulge

who needs to exit stage right now

and simmer
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1815 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:50 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1804, notscience wrote:Bert I hope you're excited for a varsoon wagon

The bet only stands wrt Bulge flip, unless you're talking about tomorrow.
I hope you're excited for a Bins wagon because if GIF disagrees then YOU are becoming my double vote tomorrow if Bulge flips scum.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1816 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:50 am

Post by Varsoon »

Checking in.
Don't like Bulge makin things big.
Don't like the 'HE MIGHT BE A PR' stuff.
Wagon on me is totes cool.
Stickin with my votie.
Come an get it.
Varsoon
Varsoon
Scatman
Varsoon
Scatman
Scatman

Post Post #1817 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:51 am

Post by Varsoon »

Honest, if Bulge flips town on a lynch and I make it to the morning, feel free to lynch me for ordinary useless.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1818 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:51 am

Post by notscience »

Works for me
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
startfromtheheart
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
startfromtheheart
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:54 am

Post by startfromtheheart »

In post 1816, Varsoon wrote:Come an get it.

Spoiler: YEAH
Team 9
Team 9
Goon
Team 9
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1820 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:54 am

Post by Team 9 »

In post 1813, The Bulge wrote:

-Rumia

I want evidence of me using "I haven't done anything as a defense". I've been waiting.

nope. you said you wanted evidence of "a contradiction that wasn't me misreping" you.

so now that I provided one, what are you going to do, run off and hide? the way you're hiding behind "you still haven't quoted evidence for xxx", as a defense for something that's
COMPLETELY UNRELATED
to xxx, is scummy as fuck.

and not to mention it's exactly what I just predicted you'd do. ara ara~

-Rumia
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1821 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:54 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

In post 1816, Varsoon wrote:Checking in.
Don't like Bulge makin things big.
Don't like the 'HE MIGHT BE A PR' stuff.
Wagon on me is totes cool.
Stickin with my votie.
Come an get it.

What do you think of Bert, notty and Bins wrt their latest posts.
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1822 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:55 am

Post by notscience »

Bert you have to wait til tomorrow for it becasue the tunnelfucks are running rampant today
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Sakura Hana
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Sakura Hana
She/Her
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1823 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Sakura Hana »

So now im a tunnelfuck and not scum then?
I bloom in spring?
Please be nice to me.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1824 (ISO) » Sun Aug 31, 2014 11:56 am

Post by notscience »

Why not both
Show