Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1150 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:44 am

Post by Konowa »

Maybe because fferyllt wanted to design a fun game? You really are deep in some outguessing the mod, Konowa can't tell if it's scum or just badTown.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1151 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:44 am

Post by Konowa »

SHIT.
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1152 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 7:46 am

Post by Konowa »

What happens when Konowa doesn't preview. Konowa has now lost the Loved part, again, and is now normal so Konowa can't confirm Konowa's role.

unvote;

If Town doesn't believe Konowa, have kthxbye hide behind Konowa.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1153 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:06 am

Post by Thor665 »

:neutral:
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1154 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:07 am

Post by Thor665 »

Blatant lie is blatant.
Osseus pseudotripodis
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1155 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:09 am

Post by Osseus pseudotripodis »

The Bone half has been busy, the UT half has had internet issues. We probably should have v/la'd, but hindsight is hindsight.

But anyway, Kthx, d3x, a summary of what I need to know is nice.
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Konowa »

Then have kthxbye hide behind Konowa.

Konowa will vote for either Josh_B or Burning_Earth.

Konowa is done with this Day otherwise.
Osseus pseudotripodis
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1157 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:13 am

Post by Osseus pseudotripodis »

Konowa isn't going anywhere cause I'm gonna be posting a lot during the course of this evening (before work takes me away AGAIN).
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1158 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:16 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1156, Konowa wrote:Then have kthxbye hide behind Konowa.

Konowa will vote for either Josh_B or Burning_Earth.

Konowa is done with this Day otherwise.

:neutral:
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1159 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:24 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1133, Thor665 wrote:@Kthx - if we do lynch Lynx, and he flips scum, I would say hide behind B_E - he's suspected enough that even if he is town trying to force scum to shoot him would be optimal, also if they don't shoot him we clear him, which is also obnoxious for scum.

If he flips town I would, personally, vote for a Konowa hide - but that's because I don't think I'll be able to get much traction on that wagon without a result. Also, if you can clear him it makes my sanity better - because I'm going to tunnel the hell out of that derp posting restriction I can assure you.

he even put a clue in thread about being loved again by the gods after making his slip. i dunno, i believe his restiction.. what purpose would he have as scum to fake a posting restriction? it's not like people are going to think, oh since he has a restriction, he must be town.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:29 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1156, Konowa wrote:Konowa is done with this Day otherwise.

:/
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1161 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:43 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1159, Mantisdreamz wrote:he even put a clue in thread about being loved again by the gods after making his slip. i dunno, i believe his restiction.. what purpose would he have as scum to fake a posting restriction? it's not like people are going to think, oh since he has a restriction, he must be town.

I have some theories.
Also, just as a hint - yes, people have been townreading him for the posting restriction.
Anyone who can describe another reason why I should think he is town are certainly welcome to expound upon it at any time.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:45 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1146, LynxKuroneko wrote:I just don't see why this certain Post Restriction is important or applies to alignment, that's all.

And thanks for clarifying Kthx's role's purpose. Its like a Cop who takes risks, then (assuming we're agreeing that is his role).

Since you're all for his role, and people don't seem to question it, hide away, Kthx. I've nothing to hide ;)

:]

In post 1148, Konowa wrote:Or Konowa wasn't around. Of course roles are based on runes, but why would Fehu be Vanilla? See where Konowa is going with this? Thor665 is working really hard on some outguessing the mod. Konowa has no flavor knowledge of why, nor does it say why in Konowa's role, Wunjo representing over the top joy, comfort, pleasure, fellowship, harmony, and prosperity would not be able to use pronouns. Konowa knows that Konowa's role is confirmable, hi! Konowa is Loved (Lynch+1) as long as Konowa doesn't use pronouns, so Konowa could care less that Thor665 doesn't believe Konowa's restriction. Run Konowa up Today to a normal lynch, seven votes and Konowa won't be lynched.

unvote;
Vote: Konowa

maybe the rune being representative of harmony, implies lack of judgement.. hence the no pronoun thing

konowa, don't vote yourself

i have played one of ffery's rune games in the past. i'm a little curious now to what role she used for wunjo. actually, it was pretty fun - because she made alt accounts with the name of runes being the user name, and gave each of us the pw to each account. so we posted under the rune names. it was interesting trying to figure out who was who. another thanks (belated) for that ffery. i'll go check to see
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1163 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:54 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1097, Thor665 wrote:Also, and this just occured to me, even if you can't put into words why Shroom is such a scum read for you - why does that preclude Shroom from your attentions as a Vig wherein you're only listing Ansuz and Ozzy?

Catching up now. But have read ahead, so I am going to say that I am not sure what you are getting at and I think I have satisfactorily answered your questions.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:55 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1100, Thor665 wrote:My agenda is to create a situation wherein I look to stand the most chance of winning the game.
If you're town than your lack of...well, anything is not very beneficial to me.
Why are you still in the game if you admit you're not really *in* the game?

From where I am sitting it felt like your agenda lately was to try and confuse me and throw heat at me.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1165 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:57 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1120, Kthxbye wrote:Thor: Delayed death
Me: Hider

Am I missing any claims?

Does BE or Ansuz not feel any need to claim? Hint: BE and/or Ansuz should claim now seeing as we are nearing deadline and one of them is most likely getting lynched today.....

I am vig, I came out with that a long time ago
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1166 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:00 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1121, Mantisdreamz wrote:

i also did not like the back and forth with thor and gera.

cause i really think gera is town.. and what i'm seeing is thor pressing and pressing.

for example:
In post 1093, geraintm wrote:
In post 1091, Thor665 wrote:@Gera - actually, looking at what you just said, and your votes. Please explain how Shroom is, at best, your third scumspect considering your case on Ozzy.
That appears to totally lack logic.

I have Ansuz and ozzy as my top two scum, by definition highshroom can at best be third
And he was absent for so much of the game it was hard to get a read on him, he simply didn't post enough to rise to the top of any scum lists of mine. The advantages of lurking

^that seemed like a pretty acceptable answer to me. if you're going by poe.. what's so wrong with having the guy who never posted enough as possible scum, if you're town reading others? it's pretty much how i felt as well in regards to the HS slot.

and then you asked him "is that really the extent of your reasoning?"

^what is wrong with that reasoning??

Ok, glad I read this post. I am going to admit I ducked from the game for a few hours instead of continuing a back and forth as I felt he was being so weird and trying to put pressure on me for no reason I could understand, and felt it would be best if I left so his attention could go elsewhere.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:02 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1123, Mantisdreamz wrote:how/why are you town reading thor?
and trust me, i thought GP was town myself.
thor.. no

Agree with this. Gameplay I had totally pegged as town. Thor just weirded me out.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1168 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:03 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1162, Mantisdreamz wrote:maybe the rune being representative of harmony, implies lack of judgement.. hence the no pronoun thing

How does lack of judgement equate to lack of pronouns? I wasn't aware pronouns were pre/post-judging in some manner.

In post 1163, geraintm wrote:
In post 1097, Thor665 wrote:Also, and this just occured to me, even if you can't put into words why Shroom is such a scum read for you - why does that preclude Shroom from your attentions as a Vig wherein you're only listing Ansuz and Ozzy?

Catching up now. But have read ahead, so I am going to say that I am not sure what you are getting at and I think I have satisfactorily answered your questions.

You have not even tried other than to say 'he's lurky, so I can't describe the case on him'.
That should do nothing to affect your desire to see him dead.
Which makes it strange he wasn't listed as a shot you were contemplating.
Can you clarify this?

In post 1164, geraintm wrote:
In post 1100, Thor665 wrote:My agenda is to create a situation wherein I look to stand the most chance of winning the game.

From where I am sitting it felt like your agenda lately was to try and confuse me and throw heat at me.

I am sorry that asking you to explain your reads creates confusion in you.
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:04 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1132, Thor665 wrote:
Unvote: Burning Earth
Vote: Lynx

In post 1130, Konowa wrote:
In post 1129, Thor665 wrote:Would much rather lynch Lynx or Konowa. Even Mantis or Osseus

Why to all of these?

I have flat out stated that your posting restriction makes no sense in the concept of the game - at that point you're lying, and are scum.
Lynx is for the reason that Kthx pointed out, he looks nervy about being Hidden on.
Mantis is because...well, frankly I find her play so loopy most of the time and utterly lacking logic that she's just a perrenial policy option - but I don't feel like she cares, really. I expect a town Mantis to be trying to engage a bit more, and she is currently just tossing out thoughts and not talking - especially with a Nacho in play that reads scummy.
Osseus is due to epic lurk.

Thor, are you just being weird on purpose?
Why on earth are you picking a fight about posting restrictions?
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1170 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:06 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1138, TunnelMates wrote:I don't buy completely Konowa's "restriction"

I played with Konowa scum and this game is different w/ much less tentative stances, which makes me think town.

VOTE: Lynx

Mobile post messed up quotes

Why don't you?
What about it makes you think it isn't true?
Would anyone fake it?
Why would anyone fake it?
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1171 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:06 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

so tiwaz reversed had the posting restriction in that game. tiwaz reversed representing trouble in communicating, for one

the wunjo role in that game was wunjo reversed representing rage and frenzy.. and the role for it was 2 shot vig
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:07 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1129, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1105, TunnelMates wrote:We already answered that to other players several times on Day 2. It is still Day 2, but this day has been drawn out.

As far as 'Day 2' goes this is the best I could find;
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.ph ... 2#p6146542

I'm thinking that can't really be it, and even if it is - it only covers Nacho. Could you link me to the case(s)?

Town is still out of their gourd if they think Konowa is town aligned.

Unvote: gerantimn
Vote: Burning_Earth

L-1

Pretty indifferent about this actually.
Would much rather lynch Lynx or Konowa. Even Mantis or Osseus.
Don't even have a read on Ansuz, but figure, hey, counterwagon=good and kind of am unimpressed by his wagon - couldn't even describe the case and yet it's the leading wagon. Feels iffy.

@Mod - would it be possible to get an extra day or two due to the posting slump happening over Labor Day weekend - since I've replaced in not every player has posted, and since I've been active many have only posted once, so I feel there's a reasonable argument that it's not been possible to get much dialogue going and I think it's also reasonable to suggest it's due to the holiday rather than player sucktitude.

L-1?

Was it? Mods vote count has nothing like that. I'm confused...
geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1173 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:12 am

Post by geraintm »

In post 1168, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1162, Mantisdreamz wrote:maybe the rune being representative of harmony, implies lack of judgement.. hence the no pronoun thing

How does lack of judgement equate to lack of pronouns? I wasn't aware pronouns were pre/post-judging in some manner.

In post 1163, geraintm wrote:

You have not even tried other than to say 'he's lurky, so I can't describe the case on him'.
That should do nothing to affect your desire to see him dead.
Which makes it strange he wasn't listed as a shot you were contemplating.
Can you clarify this?

In post 1164, geraintm wrote:

I am sorry that asking you to explain your reads creates confusion in you.

Want who dead? Ozzy or Ansuz? Highshroom?
I have one shot today. My top two scum are Ansuz and ozzy, I would like one lynched and I would shoot the other. My third top suspect makes no difference, I am never going to shoot them.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1174 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:14 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1168, Thor665 wrote:

do you remember that whole thing a bit ago.. with using xe, xym, xer... gender neutral pronouns. supposed to be that you use them on forums, when talking to someone else, in order to negate whether or not you are talking to a male or female. it was pretty silly. iow you couldn't use he/she

but the whole thing was put into place to imply that the person shouldn't be judged on their sex... well, i think it was one of the reasons at least.

hey i dunno, it popped in my mind as a possible reason

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”