Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7175 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:52 pm

Post by Young and Beautiful »

In post 7172, Lord Mhork wrote:We're all listening to YB now? 0.o
Your scum reads are all kinda really townie YB...

My scum reads are over soul and Birds of Prey. If you think they are townie... And you are town... Let's say this will be the last game that I play with you.
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7176 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:53 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

"For starters i don't make walls" followed by a wall is the mafia equivalent of "I'm not racist, but..." I guess
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7177 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:53 pm

No offense, but...
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7178 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:58 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Lol. You pretty much just did play the I am conftown card. You are not though.

YnB for knowing my meta, you should know that I am rarely if ever sheeped.

I don't see how pushing scum is bigoted.

You are saying policy lynch me because I cannot be cleared. Sweetie, the rational for lynching me applies to everyone but you. The only way you can be 100% cleared is to mislynch bb. Neither of you are town, so no confirmation.

You keep threatening me with big guns.

You should know my meta well enough that I rarely self hammer. I have done it once.

Throwig hysterical words like bigot is insane and you know it.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7179 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:58 pm

In post 7176, zMuffinMan wrote:"For starters i don't make walls" followed by a wall is the mafia equivalent of "I'm not racist, but..." I guess

Really though, once I'm irritated enough with Titus to stop bothering with her ridiculous posts, I am just going to post a relevant image/gif to ridicule any objectionable post that I see from her.

No need to waste my time with walls.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7180 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 8:59 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7175, Young and Beautiful wrote:

My scum reads are over soul and Birds of Prey. If you think they are townie... And you are town... Let's say this will be the last game that I play with you.

Explain why Rhaego noob scum chainsawed for the 6 headed hydra by voting Katsukiand how that could be scum.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7181 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:02 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7179, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 7176, zMuffinMan wrote:"For starters i don't make walls" followed by a wall is the mafia equivalent of "I'm not racist, but..." I guess

Really though, once I'm irritated enough with Titus to stop bothering with her ridiculous posts, I am just going to post a relevant image/gif to ridicule any objectionable post that I see from her.

No need to waste my time with walls.

Again, you are just throwing buzzwords? What is ridiculous about saying these people are town, do not vote for them ridiculous? How does that "cause chaos"? It seems tome like my stubborn prsistence is ruining a scum plan.

Have it out with me later. Disagreeing and being a wall tunneller is ridiculous for WotC treatment.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7182 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:02 pm

In post 7178, Birds of Prey wrote:Lol. You pretty much just did play the I am conftown card. You are not though.

YnB for knowing my meta, you should know that I am rarely if ever sheeped.

I don't see how pushing scum is bigoted.

You are saying policy lynch me because I cannot be cleared. Sweetie, the rational for lynching me applies to everyone but you. The only way you can be 100% cleared is to mislynch bb. Neither of you are town, so no confirmation.

You keep threatening me with big guns.

You should know my meta well enough that I rarely self hammer. I have done it once.

Throwig hysterical words like bigot is insane and you know it.

And you 'know' that they are scum because...?

Magic? You have a cheat sheet of the scum? Do share, because Occam's razor states that you are scum pushing for mislynches.

Don't misrepresent me dearie, I never said to policy lynch you because you cannot be cleared. I said 'lynch you because you are scum'.

I simply imply that since you cannot be cleared, if you want your words to be believed remotely like the Bible, you have to die~~

'Insane'... Ha ha ha!

You used that word to shos too when you lost the argument...
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7183 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:03 pm

In post 7180, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 7175, Young and Beautiful wrote:

Explain why Rhaego noob scum chainsawed for the 6 headed hydra by voting Katsukiand how that could be scum.

Who is Rhaego? Is he even in the game?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7184 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:08 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Rhaego is the old slot for Leminiscate.

By what standard did I "lose" thevargument with shos? People are seeing his behavior. They are also seeing BBMolla scum.

I haven't been pushing muslynches. I have pushed you, BB, shos, Kagami and Majiffy for reasons already stated. None of them have flipped.

I do not intend to be s religious scumting goddess. I just want to lynch scum. Do I rush to dwath recklessly? Nope.

I prove as many people are town and scum as I can.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7185 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:09 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Time to repost the wall of good.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7186 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:10 pm

Post by shos »

Just sayyin. Lol

BoP - we have so many. SO many reasons to think that flavor matters. How can you just disregard it? Do you honestly think that scumteam can be called 'band of seven mafia' and be made of 3 bo7 members +4 other random people?

Making scum Bo7 does not mean the game is breakable. Scum can be given fakeclaims, there are plenty kf characters in this show.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7187 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:11 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7182, Young and Beautiful wrote:
'Insane'... Ha ha ha!

You used that word to shos too when you lost the argument...

Also this, lolz

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7188 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:12 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7030, Birds of Prey wrote:
Titus's awesome wall of win

Town no one should ever vote for

ProHawk - Claim CCs flipped scum before flip. The setup would naturally have a role like his in it. Early voted scum.
Oversoul - Scum chainsawing his slot Day 1. Town as it can get.
Beastcharizard - Rhaego stops bussing to vote Beast. It makes zero sense to stop bussing the buddy with the larger wagon to vote a buddy with a smaller wagon.
Zmuffin - Both confirmed scum voting him Day 2 early with no incentive to bus.

Probable town

Lord Mhok - Again voting patterns here.
SG - Double Voter claim, voted scum early. When she voted NC, two confirmed scum came on after her.
notscience/TSO - Early vote on YnB. Hasn't supported many wagons on town. This is the weakest though as ns lurking is consistent with scum ns.
Neil1113 - Neighborhood.
Penguin Alien - Neighbirhood.
The Goat - Liked his early vote on YnB. Has not gotten in the way of scum wagons. He hasn't helped them either. Hasn't claimed N4 investigation. Weak lean town. He's the second weakest.
Egg - Caught Aronis scum. Has a problem with voting town without investigative help. I am paranoid both Egg and Aronis were scum. I wouldn't disagree with people townreading Egg fully though.

SK suspect

Shos - He flip flops on town v scum on a daily basis. Within each day he's consistent. Today, he is playing scum apologist despite the same people he's defending wanting him dead for so long without reasons. That makes zero sense unless he plans to kill them at night. He said Kagami slipped but no vote earlier. Now he's denying an obvious scumclaim from Kagami and trying to put lipstick on YnB's pig claim.

Scum suspect pool

ActionDan - Lurktastic. Said his claim implied multiball (misdirection). No memorable pushes.
Kagami - Killing the SK practically wins us the game. No honey. It puts us with 4likely scum in an 18 player pool. Bad OMGUS/SK on me.
Majiffy - Voteparked on shos. If his puppetry has an investigation, he should claim it already or start working with people.
Young and Beautiful - Hasn't done anything but misfirect, tunnel town and make an obvious bus vote. Fake claim is fake.
BBMolla - Vouched for bad claim. Argued for no lynch on Leminiscate after bad bus trajectory. Never pushed xoelf as scum despite votepark.

Please read this town.

@Mod: VC please
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7189 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:14 pm

I'll re-quote your loss in the shos argument later, since you have such a selective memory... It will make you look like a fool though.

You aren't push ing 'mislynches' in so much as to cause chaos and disruption. Your lynch pool is narrowing and your scumteam is dropping like flies, seeing a dire situation, you took it upon yourself to do why you do best: create massive town confusion to allow the last few members to survive.

There is no possible way to 'prove' people town or scum. Are you a scumhunting goddess? A cop, maybe? Perhaps an IC confirmed town with a 'Best Town Performance' banner? What? None of them? Why, anybody who listens to whatever you are saying must be so ashamed!

Not to mention the obvious issue of you being scum lying through your teeth.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7190 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:15 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7186, shos wrote:Image

Just sayyin. Lol

BoP - we have so many. SO many reasons to think that flavor matters. How can you just disregard it? Do you honestly think that scumteam can be called 'band of seven mafia' and be made of 3 bo7 members +4 other random people?

Making scum Bo7 does not mean the game is breakable. Scum can be given fakeclaims, there are plenty kf characters in this show.

Name one reason. Fakeclaims blow it to hell. The scums can ask for flavor if it appeared to be useable at all.

Flavir ain't relevant.

Scumhunt please. You asking for flavor bullshit is trying to spin someone as scum cuz flavor.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7191 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:16 pm

However, you do have a valid point in Lemniscate. I noticed that my slot was not on the Lemni wagon at the end of day 1, and accept full responsibility for that. I do have mitigation in that I was away during that period, and Y was handling the event during that time. I will not shirk responsibility though, it falls on my slot.

But! If I don't remember who Rhaego is, then your point isn't very relevant, Titus. It's outdated and probably inconsequential evidence. What are you trying to argue with that point?
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7192 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:17 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7189, Young and Beautiful wrote:I'll re-quote your loss in the shos argument later, since you have such a selective memory... It will make you look like a fool though.

You aren't push ing 'mislynches' in so much as to cause chaos and disruption. Your lynch pool is narrowing and your scumteam is dropping like flies, seeing a dire situation, you took it upon yourself to do why you do best: create massive town confusion to allow the last few members to survive.

There is no possible way to 'prove' people town or scum. Are you a scumhunting goddess? A cop, maybe? Perhaps an IC confirmed town with a 'Best Town Performance' banner? What? None of them? Why, anybody who listens to whatever you are saying must be so ashamed!

Not to mention the obvious issue of you being scum lying through your teeth.

Project much?

I asked you how forming a townblock = creating chaos. You respond with more buzzwords.

You have dodged answering why Oversoul is scum.

You are running out of mislynches if the town follows the wall of win.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7193 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:19 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7191, Young and Beautiful wrote:However, you do have a valid point in Lemniscate. I noticed that my slot was not on the Lemni wagon at the end of day 1, and accept full responsibility for that. I do have mitigation in that I was away during that period, and Y was handling the event during that time. I will not shirk responsibility though, it falls on my slot.

But! If I don't remember who Rhaego is, then your point isn't very relevant, Titus. It's outdated and probably inconsequential evidence. What are you trying to argue with that point?

Day 1 is the most important day in VCA. Scum are least likely to bus.

Also, scum don't chainsaw scum for scum is also accurate. I have never seen it.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7194 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:21 pm

Do you work for AdPlus now? Wall of win...

I didn't bother reading that the first time round and I won't now. It's all manufactured reads to suit your objectives.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7195 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:24 pm

In post 7193, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 7191, Young and Beautiful wrote:However, you do have a valid point in Lemniscate. I noticed that my slot was not on the Lemni wagon at the end of day 1, and accept full responsibility for that. I do have mitigation in that I was away during that period, and Y was handling the event during that time. I will not shirk responsibility though, it falls on my slot.

Day 1 is the most important day in VCA. Scum are least likely to bus.

Also, scum don't chainsaw scum for scum is also accurate. I have never seen it.

They have 6 scum. They certainly have the privilege of bussing. Why are you making baseless assumptions?

In my favor, I advocated a (policy) lynch against Abomination since the start of the game, and vote parked on him until you, number 1 suspect, came along. You are still unflipped, so whether I still made a right choice Day 1 or not is open to the floor.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7196 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:25 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

More buzzwords and spam.

Really provide an example where Scum A votes Scum B and Scum C then votes A on the same team Day 1. Until then Oversoul is conftown.

Attaching yourself to a position is dangerous as scum. You can try discrediting and mudslinging or scumhunt.

Or you can use those big guns.

I will see tomorrow.

Good night.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7197 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:26 pm

My vocabulary is simply superior to yours. I will be your arch nemesis, and you will hang, as I promised ever since game start.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7198 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:26 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

One more thing, for a conftown, you are obsessed with proving your innocence.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7199 (ISO) » Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:41 pm

Post by shos »

In post 7190, Birds of Prey wrote:Name one reason.

Well. The race flavor matters because as we have seen (mists flip) we actually have race cops. We also have race miller claims. So these matter.
I am Inuyasha, and my swords flavor is 100% fotting with my role. Not to mention that I got 'afamant barrage' from hosenki(who later flipped to prove this) and DS tessaiga from majiffy whp claimed Ryujin.

We have a goat claim of kagome as shard cop which fits
flavor. We have puppets who can be used by naraku to kill - fittkng the flavor. We have "band of seven mafia" in the flips pf thw scum. Who coincidentally are undead, fitting with flavor.

We have a claimed three man wolf neighbourhood, one is flipped to prove this.

Enough?

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”