Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7250 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:04 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

You have valid and sound backwards zmuffin.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7251 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:06 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

*shrug* whatever

don't care, changes nothing i said
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7252 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:21 am

Post by ProHawk »

In post 7221, Birds of Prey wrote:ProHawk, if Rhego looked like they had any experience whatsoever I might entertain that. They are very noob scum. Scum given their size, likely do not have daychat. Furthermore, it is near impossible to plan around VCA as it looks at votes plus context. That would require scum to know who will be alive or dead when the VCA is being conducted.

Uhh what? I thought actually things were pointing more towards scum with daychat than not.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #7253 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:31 am

Post by Cephrir »

VC 5.5

Birds of Prey 5 (Kagami, Young and Beautiful, BBmolla, ActionDan, shos)

Oversoul 3 (ProHawk, zMuffinMan, Egg)
BBmolla 3 (neil1113, Squirrel Girl, Lord Mhork)

shos 2 (Majiffy, Birds of Prey)

ProHawk 1 (The Goat)
Lord Mhork 1 (Oversoul)

Not Voting 3 (beastcharizard, notscience, penguin_alien)

10 to lynch. Deadline Sept. 8th, 3:30 PM Eastern.
Last edited by Cephrir on Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7254 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:20 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7251, zMuffinMan wrote:*shrug* whatever

don't care, changes nothing i said

This is actually a pretty important fact to get right. I will explain in my next post.

VOTE: BBMolla

@Jiffy, if you want shos dead, either take me up on my offer or do some god damn pushing.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7255 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:27 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

[quote="In post 184 Young and Beautiful]

I concede defeat. Our play hasn't exactly been stellar, and your case is
very valid and sound.
I know that it leads to the wrong answer, thus there is definitely a flaw in there that results in a contradiction, but I am unable to find it using logical reasoning as you have provided.

It's like a complicated math problem; the working and methodology is seemingly correct, but for some reason you arrive at the wrong answer. It may take a good eye to spot the possible (careless) mistake, but I can't.

I'm
Jinenji, Town Demon Friendly Neighbor
. Some flavor about being a gentle giant being afraid of humans or something. And I help Kagome collect herbs or something.

I am a Demon. I can visit a player every night, and they will receive a message confirming me as Town the next day.

This explains my "uselessness" et al. We were trying to have fun, and also our plan was to coast using our ability, since it would give us a whole lot of breathing room. Unfortunately, we got run up today, and might be a potential nightkill target now. Didn't expect that.

Oh and sorry Y if I'm claiming prematurely. We're L-4 and a ton of scum is on our wagon.

- b -[/quote]

Look at the bolded part. YnB admitted that the lurkiness causing us to suspect her was valid AND sound. If she was town, the criticism on her would be valid but not sound.

YnB for claiming friendly neighbor has done none of the investigation or work of someone who expects to die.

That's because the arguments against YnB are valid and sound.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7256 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:38 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Cephir, Neil is voting Molla on the same wagon. You have two Molla wagons.

ProHawk, I am leaning against daychat. To give you an idea of daychat balance, 2 scum for 9 town is balanced. We don't have as much PR balance. Thow in a likely nk immune sk (best way to explain missing kills), I sm not seeing it.

Let us suppose daychat exists though. Why would a daychatting scumteam tell their buddy to votepark so heavily? Without trying to replace him?

Don't think so.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7257 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:42 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

Zmuffin, stop voting town.
Egg, you too.

Beast, it looks like Molla is today's lynch as the other wagons are on town (but for shos who people are not voting).

Notty, I am asking you to trust me.

PA, I would like to open a dialouge with you.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7258 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:44 am

Post by shos »

In post 7255, Birds of Prey wrote:If she was town, the criticism on her would be valid but not sound.
that's literally like saying 'if she was town it was good but not great but it's both good and great so she must be scum'. that is the most moronic reason I have ever seen anyone say. especailly after 7250 posts.
YnB for claiming friendly neighbor has done none of the investigation or work of someone who expects to die.

or..because she didn't expect to die.?

why have I stopped ignoring you?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7259 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:45 am

Post by shos »

Birds of Prey 5 (Kagami, Young and Beautiful, BBmolla, ActionDan, shos)

Oversoul 3 (ProHawk, zMuffinMan, Egg)

BBmolla 2 (Squirrel Girl, Lord Mhork)

"looks like molla is todays lynch"

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Kagami
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Kagami
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7260 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:46 am

Post by Kagami »

In post 7213, zMuffinMan wrote:Has anyone talked about Neil / noddy / oversoul / beast lately?

Neil is meh. I don't have any real opinion on either neil or PA until the other comes in and does something. A summary of the neighborhood content would be nice, and whether neil seemed to be pushing the flavor-confirmed-town angle with an agenda.

Noddy is ignoring the game, which is usually scummy for him, but I must of his reactions to events have been town-ns.

Oversoul is still scum. Kat opened saying his role is negative utility, which sounds like he thought/knew undead was a miller, but otherwise didn't choose to comment on the undead stuff when that came around. I kind of think katsuki is one of the people who would potentially drive wake to bail on the game, and I still think is a scum-slip. I think BoP commuted night 1 and couldn't kill, then poisoned night 2.

Beast, idk. His role is slightly redundant with mine, and basically is another anti-poison thing. Poison seems like a completely terrible way to kill in this setup. Outside of role, I don't really have an opinion on beast.

was aimed at you, muffin. I think titus was spamming it out.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7261 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:57 am

Post by shos »

In post 4323, Oversoul wrote:Because I would think scum have a strongman or something similar. Their powers would be scattered making it more likely the kill would succeed.
I see the angle you're trying to push and it isn't going to work.

along with the supposed scumslip that Kagami looked at, this looks like another SK-slip. remember how I was a strongman-but-probably-not-enough-for-Naraku?
why would he assume scum have a strongman?
now we know that town do not have any protection powers..

so I'm guessing that OS is the SK and knows that hsi barrier is strong enough to prevent even strongman kills, and that explains that page.

VOTE: oversoul

zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7262 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:04 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

id like oversoul to full claim, as well as describing what his role pm says about kikyo
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #7263 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:18 am

Post by BBmolla »

why isn't BOP dead yet
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7264 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:25 am

Post by shos »

I haven't shot him yet

Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7265 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:29 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7258, shos wrote:
In post 7255, Birds of Prey wrote:If she was town, the criticism on her would be valid but not sound.
that's literally like saying 'if she was town it was good but not great but it's both good and great so she must be scum'. that is the most moronic reason I have ever seen anyone say. especailly after 7250 posts.

or..because she didn't expect to die.?

why have I stopped ignoring you?

Why would "conftown" not expect to die with an sk and a scumteam?

Also you don't understand validity versus soundness of an argument.

A valid argument is and argument that if all the premises are true, the conclusion must be true.
A sound argument is a conclusion that is valid and its premises are shown to be true.

For instance if YnB is scum, so is Molla. This is an argument we know must be valid.
However, there is debate over YnB actually being scum. So we wouldn't agree on the argument being sound.

YnB stating arguments on her being sound are scumclaim or a total misunderstanding of the proper usage of the words valid and sound.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7266 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7263, BBmolla wrote:why isn't BOP dead yet

Because your team didn't kill me when you had several chances to do so and I am now obvtown to most of the town. Now if only I can stop them from voting each other.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7267 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:32 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7264, shos wrote:I haven't shot him yet

Yo! SK shoot Majiffy first. He's clearable or confirmable. If you shoot me, you cannot argue I am the sk.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7268 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:45 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

@shos, name a single wagon BBMolla has pushed; other than me.. Sure BBMolla stayed vote parked on xoelf. Did he push her? Nope. At the end of Day 1, when his argument changed to no lynch he has the same frazzled tone.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7269 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:46 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

He has the same frazzled tone he has now.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7270 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:53 am

Post by shos »

however much I'd like to keep ignoring, I am bored and don't wnana study >_>
so @7265 - you're laughable. the way I learnt english, saying that an argument is valid does not mean it is correct, rather, it means that it cannot be disputed immediately. for example, "BoP is scum" is a valid argument. "all band of seven are scum, and mhork is band of seven and is town" is invalid, because it contradicts itself. "sound" means, the way I know the word, something like "well defined".
even if I am entirely wrong and you are entirely right dictionarily wise, that is
by far
the worst reason to vote someone.
@7266: will you let the town say that? it's like you keep saying 'you love me you love me you love me' and you never let the 'you' say that he does/doesn't. stop calling yourself obvtown, Mr. leading wagon.
@7267: I don't think anyone argued that you're the SK.
@7268: dunno. but I also cannot name a wagon I pushed(maaayybe abom), or notsci, or NC, or xof, or abom, etc. why do you always go to D1? there have been more days to look at, you know.

shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7271 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:12 am

Post by shos »

adjective, sounder, soundest.
free from injury, damage, defect, disease, etc.; in good condition; healthy; robust:
a sound heart; a sound mind.
financially strong, secure, or reliable:
a sound business; sound investments.
competent, sensible, or valid:
sound judgment.
having no defect as to truth, justice, wisdom, or reason:
sound advice.
of substantial or enduring character:
sound moral values.
following in a systematic pattern without any apparent defect in logic:
sound reasoning.
uninterrupted and untroubled; deep:
sound sleep.
vigorous, thorough, or severe:
a sound thrashing.
free from moral defect or weakness; upright, honest, or good; honorable; loyal.
having no legal defect:
a sound title to property.
theologically correct or orthodox, as doctrines or a theologian.
trololololololz

Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7272 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:17 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 7236, Young and Beautiful wrote:Even funnier are the people who hopped on. BoP and Lord Mhork. Seriously? Mhork appears to be town by claim, but his hard defense of BoP bothers me. I guess he can be sorted out later in the game; vigged if necessary, considering his "One-Shot-Watch" had been already used up, effectively a Vanilla Miller Townie (or so he claims).

So are you saying two scum leapt with me? Or One scum and one probable scum? Or one scum and one probable town? You talked about the Molla move, but I don't feel much enlightened.

In post 7237, shos wrote:firstly, because you've already claimed your role, and seeing what you say for your race and flavor can help me determine if this is a fakeclaim or not.
secondly, I want the claim list full and ready.
thirdly, I cannot see how it can harm town.

1. I have never claimed in any way other than to not disagree that I am a double voter, I do not see how my race calim can be determined as true or false by you regardless.
2. I don't really see why it's needed as far as my name and race goes.
3. I cannot see how it helps, and I can see how it might help fakeclaiming scum to "claim" race related info on me. I'd rather have them prove themselves by figuring out the gal who isn't talking about it.

In post 7237, shos wrote:I also think a DV in such a game can definitely be scum if the scum are six players and not seven. if you noticed, you're in the viglist, so your claim will help me decide whether or not to shoot you.

Why is PA not in your viglist? Or at least not the last one I saw, I am aware you're changing it up, but with 10 posts total and basically weeks or so between posts, she would seem an optimal shot and you seem to forget she's even here while citing that I am in your list basically for lack of being cleared. What's up with that?
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7273 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:18 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 7261, shos wrote:
In post 4323, Oversoul wrote:Because I would think scum have a strongman or something similar. Their powers would be scattered making it more likely the kill would succeed.
I see the angle you're trying to push and it isn't going to work.

along with the supposed scumslip that Kagami looked at, this looks like another SK-slip. remember how I was a strongman-but-probably-not-enough-for-Naraku?
why would he assume scum have a strongman?
now we know that town do not have any protection powers..

so I'm guessing that OS is the SK and knows that hsi barrier is strong enough to prevent even strongman kills, and that explains that page.

VOTE: oversoul

Mmm nope. Never been SK. I want to. I would not waste my first time playing SK by slowly drifting away like this.

In post 7262, zMuffinMan wrote:id like oversoul to full claim, as well as describing what his role pm says about kikyo

Hmm? Why and why? You don't seem like the flavor type.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7274 (ISO) » Tue Sep 02, 2014 10:20 am

Post by Oversoul »

In post 7260, Kagami wrote:
In post 7213, zMuffinMan wrote:Has anyone talked about Neil / noddy / oversoul / beast lately?

Neil is meh. I don't have any real opinion on either neil or PA until the other comes in and does something. A summary of the neighborhood content would be nice, and whether neil seemed to be pushing the flavor-confirmed-town angle with an agenda.

Noddy is ignoring the game, which is usually scummy for him, but I must of his reactions to events have been town-ns.

Oversoul is still scum. Kat opened saying his role is negative utility, which sounds like he thought/knew undead was a miller, but otherwise didn't choose to comment on the undead stuff when that came around. I kind of think katsuki is one of the people who would potentially drive wake to bail on the game, and I still think is a scum-slip. I think BoP commuted night 1 and couldn't kill, then poisoned night 2.

Beast, idk. His role is slightly redundant with mine, and basically is another anti-poison thing. Poison seems like a completely terrible way to kill in this setup. Outside of role, I don't really have an opinion on beast.

was aimed at you, muffin. I think titus was spamming it out.

When you're wrong about me for my scum slip, remember what I said about scum slips. They are actually fairly rare.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”