Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7350 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:34 am

Post by Young and Beautiful »

In post 7344, Young and Beautiful wrote:As much as most of the above of Titus's posts were false / 'INVALID AND UNSOUND',

I too invite you to check the game out. And check that Titus's play here is not like her town play there either.

I'd like to clarify this: Similar to that game, I have caught scum on Day One thanks to my godlike-scum hunting skills, without the use of any investigative or additional information. However, I have had trouble getting said scum in this game lynched in this game immediately the next day, as Y was no longer here with her complementary godlike-wagon pushing skills.

I am struggling to reach her levels of prowess, but Birds of Prey will hang. That is a promise that I have made in Day 1 and I intend to keep it.
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7351 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:34 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7346, ActionDan wrote:Pretty sure SK gonna kill one of bbm/ynb soon enough

Great, maybe we can actually lynch scum together then?
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #7352 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:35 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 7340, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 7337, Majiffy wrote:Dodge.

When is this day over?

Voting Molla scum gets you closer to that objective

Your argument makes no sense. You say YnB is scum ergo lynch Molla. Why not go directly for YnB first, and then lynch Molla when YnB flips scum?
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7353 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:43 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7352, Majiffy wrote:
In post 7340, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 7337, Majiffy wrote:Dodge.

When is this day over?

Voting Molla scum gets you closer to that objective

Your argument makes no sense. You say YnB is scum ergo lynch Molla. Why not go directly for YnB first, and then lynch Molla when YnB flips scum?

BB has to be scum if YnB flips scum. Since they are both scum, it shouldn't matter which we flip first if I am right.

In the rare event I am wrong and BB flips town, we have a conftown. ActionDan can heal her, unless he's scum. Egg tracks ActionDan or watches YnB. We generate many very high likely towns out of one mistake plus YnB doesn't die.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7354 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:44 am

She doesn't care who gets lynched as long as she mislynches someone before she dies. You should know better than that, you've played with Titus countless of times; one of the more experienced ones in the game.
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7355 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:46 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7354, Young and Beautiful wrote:She doesn't care who gets lynched as long as she mislynches someone before she dies. You should know better than that, you've played with Titus countless of times; one of the more experienced ones in the game.

Again that is obvious bullshit to anyone reading this thread. My scumteam cannot have 8 people. I have objected to votes on Oversoul, ProHawk and Lord Mhork. I am objecting to any vite on my conftown list.

Lie more.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7356 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:48 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

I really love your attempt to paint me as desperate scum. Who are you going to mislynch YnB when I flip town and people realize my VCA is as good as I claim it to be?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7357 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:51 am

Post by shos »

but you ARE desparate scum. have you noticed that it's everyone against you in this discussion?
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7358 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:56 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7357, shos wrote:but you ARE desparate scum. have you noticed that it's everyone against you in this discussion?

Lol. Nope. ActionDan is coming around. That is why he said the SK would kill one.

Did you even miss my quotes that had almost everyone but the voteparkers and you thinking I am town?

Not everyone is against me. If you notice the BBMolla wagon has 4 votes. I have four votes.

No one is saying BBMolla looks town.

Scum are again pulling the xmen trick but this time town is wise.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7359 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:59 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7030, Birds of Prey wrote:
Titus's awesome wall of win

Town no one should ever vote for

ProHawk - Claim CCs flipped scum before flip. The setup would naturally have a role like his in it. Early voted scum.
Oversoul - Scum chainsawing his slot Day 1. Town as it can get.
Beastcharizard - Rhaego stops bussing to vote Beast. It makes zero sense to stop bussing the buddy with the larger wagon to vote a buddy with a smaller wagon.
Zmuffin - Both confirmed scum voting him Day 2 early with no incentive to bus.

Probable town

Lord Mhok - Again voting patterns here.
SG - Double Voter claim, voted scum early. When she voted NC, two confirmed scum came on after her.
notscience/TSO - Early vote on YnB. Hasn't supported many wagons on town. This is the weakest though as ns lurking is consistent with scum ns.
Neil1113 - Neighborhood.
Penguin Alien - Neighbirhood.
The Goat - Liked his early vote on YnB. Has not gotten in the way of scum wagons. He hasn't helped them either. Hasn't claimed N4 investigation. Weak lean town. He's the second weakest.
Egg - Caught Aronis scum. Has a problem with voting town without investigative help. I am paranoid both Egg and Aronis were scum. I wouldn't disagree with people townreading Egg fully though.

SK suspect

Shos - He flip flops on town v scum on a daily basis. Within each day he's consistent. Today, he is playing scum apologist despite the same people he's defending wanting him dead for so long without reasons. That makes zero sense unless he plans to kill them at night. He said Kagami slipped but no vote earlier. Now he's denying an obvious scumclaim from Kagami and trying to put lipstick on YnB's pig claim.

Scum suspect pool

ActionDan - Lurktastic. Said his claim implied multiball (misdirection). No memorable pushes.
Kagami - Killing the SK practically wins us the game. No honey. It puts us with 4likely scum in an 18 player pool. Bad OMGUS/SK on me.
Majiffy - Voteparked on shos. If his puppetry has an investigation, he should claim it already or start working with people.
Young and Beautiful - Hasn't done anything but misfirect, tunnel town and make an obvious bus vote. Fake claim is fake.
BBMolla - Vouched for bad claim. Argued for no lynch on Leminiscate after bad bus trajectory. Never pushed xoelf as scum despite votepark.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7360 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:00 am

In post 7355, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 7354, Young and Beautiful wrote:She doesn't care who gets lynched as long as she mislynches someone before she dies. You should know better than that, you've played with Titus countless of times; one of the more experienced ones in the game.

Again that is obvious bullshit to anyone reading this thread. My scumteam cannot have 8 people. I have objected to votes on Oversoul, ProHawk and Lord Mhork. I am objecting to any vite on my conftown list.

Lie more.

Look in the mirror, dearie. Who has more votes?

I am superior, and you are the one with the obvious bullshit polluting the thread. Please continue to say that you are 'obvtown' as the leading wagon of the day.

Shos, put your vote back on BoP. You took your vote off earlier.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7361 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:00 am

Post by shos »

no; the reason the SK will kill one is because the SK is antitown too, and YnB is conftown or scum - both are enemies of the SK and very viable kills.
your quotes, if I remember correctly, included goat, and one more. also, you have five votes:
VOTE: BoP

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7362 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:02 am

In post 7358, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 7357, shos wrote:but you ARE desparate scum. have you noticed that it's everyone against you in this discussion?

Lol. Nope. ActionDan is coming around. That is why he said the SK would kill one.

Did you even miss my quotes that had almost everyone but the voteparkers and you thinking I am town?

Not everyone is against me. If you notice the BBMolla wagon has 4 votes. I have four votes.

Desperate scum use 'Lol' at the start of their posts whenever they feel panicky.

It's how you are nervous when talking to the man/woman/boy/girl of your dreams for the first time. You cannot control your stuttering.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7363 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:08 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

My quotes included Goat, ProHawk, Oversoul, Lord Mhork, and zmuffin. There was also a strong liking of my VCA by sg. I am sorry your eyes got bored about reading how wrong you are.

What are you going to do when I flip town shos?

What are you going to do when people realize you are sheeping the very people who tried to put you in the ground day 1 shos after arguing the counterwagon made you not Bo7?
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7364 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:08 am

Titus plan is to flood the game with her lies and bullshit until the weak cannot tell the difference

It's like paper. You can rip one, two, ten apart easily, but Titus is churning them out like a factory. Only the strong can slice these stacks paper thin lies into pieces... the weak and the daft will find that they are unable to rip apart 80 sheets at once, even if they are just paper-thin lies.

It is indeed an impressive strategy, from an observers point of view. I do enjoy playing with Titus.

But my job is to eliminate her. The scum will be lynched.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #7365 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:09 am

Post by Majiffy »

What the everliving fuck is that analogy even.
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7366 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:10 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7362, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 7358, Birds of Prey wrote:

Desperate scum use 'Lol' at the start of their posts whenever they feel panicky.

It's how you are nervous when talking to the man/woman/boy/girl of your dreams for the first time. You cannot control your stuttering.

Lmfao. I guess I have to be a polygamist with strangers now. My husband is going to be pissed.

Really, there's only so many ways to baselessly say I am scum before people sheep the Wall of Win.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7367 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:12 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7365, Majiffy wrote:What the everliving fuck is that analogy even.

It's bullshit designed to mislynch.

They could really cut down the spam by using fewer words.

Summary can be as follows.

BoP presents evidence.
Scum call TBoP scum.
BoP presents evidence.
Scum make longer post without evidence calling BoP scum.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7368 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:13 am

You will die before anybody sheeps your so called 'Wall of Win'. Even if you have a magic wand that makes everything in that pile of bullocks true and all our role PMs spontaneously flip alignment to the opposite.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7369 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:15 am

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7368, Young and Beautiful wrote:You will die before anybody sheeps your so called 'Wall of Win'. Even if you have a magic wand that makes everything in that pile of bullocks true and all our role PMs spontaneously flip alignment to the opposite.

Let's agree to disagree. Titus has much more patience than me to continue arguing with you.

Let's start with the fact that I can't find where you have any scum or town reads. Can you please link to the post where you've given your opinion on other players?

~P
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7370 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:17 am

I am spamming. I am so sorry. Titus is right. She said I was spamming. I will cut down on the spam.

In post 7231, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 7196, Birds of Prey wrote:More buzzwords and spam.

Buzzwords and spam!

Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7371 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:18 am

In post 7367, Birds of Prey wrote:cut down the spam
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7372 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:21 am

Post by shos »

In post 7253, Cephrir wrote:

VC 5.5

Birds of Prey 5 (Kagami, Young and Beautiful, BBmolla, ActionDan, shos)

Oversoul 3 (ProHawk, zMuffinMan, Egg)
BBmolla 3 (neil1113, Squirrel Girl, Lord Mhork)

shos 2 (Majiffy, Birds of Prey)

ProHawk 1 (The Goat)
Lord Mhork 1 (Oversoul)

Not Voting 3 (beastcharizard, notscience, penguin_alien)

10 to lynch. Deadline Sept. 8th, 3:30 PM Eastern.

In post 7363, Birds of Prey wrote:My quotes included Goat, ProHawk, Oversoul, Lord Mhork, and zmuffin.

As you can see, neither Majiffy, oversoul, the goat, prohawk OR muffin are sheeping you.

Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7373 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:22 am

I'm pretty sure she's sheeping Majiffy instead! :lol:
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7374 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:23 am

Post by shos »

it's even better when parts of that pack is voting other parts of that pack, btw, so your definition of obvtowns/conftowns doesn't work both on you AND your townreads..

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”