Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7675 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:41 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7652, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 7649, zMuffinMan wrote:I think you're easy to ignore because you post once a week, not because you're cute and polite

Well, a quick look at my iso actually shows that I average a few posts every day - so it can't be that either. But that you *think* I'm only posting once a week does show that my posts are being overlooked by you, and possibly others.
Any other theories? I'm game to change.

Make a good case with unique points that I can quote.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7676 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:42 pm

Post by neil1113 »

In post 7668, zMuffinMan wrote:If oversoul flips scum, btw, I'm forcing a Neil lynch through tomorrow or making the game unbearable til it happens

And then you'll die accordingly. You'll be lynched far before I ever am.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

Spoiler: My Record for Mafiascum.net
#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-
Hats off to Neil for some incredible town play.

Me=Weird
-
When I read up, I was just amazed by neil. Awesome reads.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7677 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:45 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

As much as I disdain YnB, the risk averse option is the better play. If we haven't solved the game, the goal is to shut off mislynches.

If we were certain only two scum remained and we had this many alive, I might want to proceed in the other order.

I am pretty solidly townreading you Neil and even I am a little paranoid of BB scum YnB town Neil scum with these exchanges. If I was choosing between zmuffin and you, I would pick zmuffin despite you voting Molla. The evidence for zmuffin toen is greater.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7678 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:47 pm

Post by shos »

Neil, I amnot worried at all. I just think yhat of cpnftowb must die, let scum/sk kill them,not waste a lynch there.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #7679 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:50 pm

Post by Cephrir »

VC 5.6

Birds of Prey 5 (Kagami, Young and Beautiful, BBmolla, ActionDan, shos)

BBmolla 4 (neil1113, Squirrel Girl, Lord Mhork, Birds of Prey)

Oversoul 3 (ProHawk, zMuffinMan, Egg)

shos 1 (Majiffy)
ProHawk 1 (The Goat)
Lord Mhork 1 (Oversoul)

Not Voting 3 (beastcharizard, notscience, penguin_alien)

10 to lynch. Deadline Sept. 8th, 3:30 PM Eastern.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7680 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by neil1113 »

In post 7677, Birds of Prey wrote:As much as I disdain YnB, the risk averse option is the better play. If we haven't solved the game, the goal is to shut off mislynches.

If we were certain only two scum remained and we had this many alive, I might want to proceed in the other order.

I am pretty solidly townreading you Neil and even I am a little paranoid of BB scum YnB town Neil scum with these exchanges. If I was choosing between zmuffin and you, I would pick zmuffin despite you voting Molla. The evidence for zmuffin toen is greater.

On the contrare, me and PA are confirmed town, we don't need to be townread lol. The flavor in our role PM's and the evidence behind our characters prove it. There's literally no way we can be scum, none. (Especially seeing the revealed deaths, proves the theory to be fact.)

We are the ONLY real confirmed town. If you guys really want to just give in, I'm okay with that, and I won't push YnB any longer. If the risk is higher than the reward in our opinion, then we shouldn't go down that route.

I'm perfectly fine with Molla being lynched, as I'm not reading him town anyway.

P.Edit: Shos do me a favor, get off of BoP. What's your opinion on Molla, and why? Oversoul, is too easy to me. I find apathy more town-aligned emotion than scum or SK-aligned.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7681 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:59 pm

Post by Egg »

In post 7673, Birds of Prey wrote:Egg, you want me to shut up? Stop voting town.

There's a pool of five or six people. Vote them.

Your pool is all town
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #7682 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:05 pm

Post by shos »

Now neal, why would I do that? (You a favor to unvote bop)
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7683 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:07 pm

Post by Young and Beautiful »

In post 7670, zMuffinMan wrote:Titus may not be dumb but this is far from the most nonsensical play I've seen from her

That is the whole point! They are scum.

In post 7671, Birds of Prey wrote:
In post 7667, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 7665, zMuffinMan wrote:I wasn't implying they are scum together just how ridiculous a statement that was given who you're pushing

Look, Titus isn't dumb. If they stuck to their hydra as an anonymous hydra, I might not be pushing them so hard. You can say that I am relying heavily on meta, admittedly.

Meta dar so broke. So so broke. You shall never speak of meta reading me again if you are town.

Anyone with any extensive experience with me is telling you I am town.

That's one of the drawbacks of you flipping town, admittedly. It would be very embarrassing! But I am not giving up.

Nobody has more experience with you than me in this game. That is a fact. Ika is not here. Saying that 'you are town' doesn't mean anything; you know that you are very capable of making blatant lies as scum.

I am not believing it.
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7684 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:14 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

Well the only way to argue that point is to actually reveal which head is not allowed to read me anymore.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7685 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:16 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

The fact that you say blantant lies as scum is problem numero uno. Lol.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7686 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:20 pm

In post 7669, Birds of Prey wrote:Why are you so convinced Molla is town YnB? As scum, I love having one townie I buddy up wiyh and defend the shit out of them. If I am persuasive enough with that townie, they effectively become as scum voter with a town role pm.

Because I would not have sent a friendly neighbor message to one of my scumreads. That would be pretty stupid.

Molla is a town read that I sent my information to. Considering that the person who began suspecting him was yourself; AND you are number 1 public enemy, I don't think I'll take anything you say seriously.

Your 'wall of win' is conf scum akin to my conf town status; only when the appropriate flip happens shall we think of the contrary. Until then, I will not consider any of those possibilities, and neither will the smarter members of the town.
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7687 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:21 pm

In post 7684, Birds of Prey wrote:Well the only way to argue that point is to actually reveal which head is not allowed to read me anymore.

I am B.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7688 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:21 pm

Post by neil1113 »

Y and B, you think you have more exp. with Titus than me, or Mala?

In post 7682, shos wrote:Now neal, why would I do that? (You a favor to unvote bop)

Neil. * And because that's what town do? They work together with other town to find and eliminate scum. Or, are you really the SK? Which makes sense why you'd question working together with town...
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7689 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:22 pm

In post 7685, Birds of Prey wrote:The fact that you say blantant lies as scum is problem numero uno. Lol.

Keep on Lol-ing and your head will be Rolling.

Somebody ISO BoP and Ctrl F for 'Lol'. Shos can do it; he's funny.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7690 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:23 pm

In post 7688, neil1113 wrote:Y and B, you think you have more exp. with Titus than me, or Mala?

In post 7682, shos wrote:Now neal, why would I do that? (You a favor to unvote bop)

Neil. * And because that's what town do? They work together with other town to find and eliminate scum. Or, are you really the SK? Which makes sense why you'd question working together with town...

Yes.

And mala is dead. She was a good person.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7691 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:25 pm

Post by neil1113 »

In post 7690, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 7688, neil1113 wrote:Y and B, you think you have more exp. with Titus than me, or Mala?

Yes.

Okay, seeing as I don't know who you are, I can't argue that point. But me and Mala both have a lot of exp with Titus, and a lot of different experiences combined, and we both read her strongly as town. You claim to have had a lot of experience and have a different result conclusion, so don't blame me for doubting this meta read of yours. :)
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7692 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:26 pm

You know what's bad? I can't say 'okay, let's call it a day, let's just get a cop to check BoP and look at someone else', because LolAscetic.

What a cop-out. Terrible. Annoying.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7693 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:27 pm

In post 7691, neil1113 wrote:

Yes.

Okay, seeing as I don't know who you are, I can't argue that point. But me and Mala both have a lot of exp with Titus, and a lot of different experiences combined, and we both read her strongly as town. You claim to have had a lot of experience and have a different result conclusion, so don't blame me for doubting this meta read of yours. :)

Mala is dead. Are you talking with the dead?

Birds of Prey was pretty much a non presence while mala was alive; except for Day 1 where Mala herself was a non presence. I don't see how she could possibly get any legitimate read on BoP.

Even then, reads change throughout the game. So that's invalid.
neil1113
neil1113
Mafia Scum
neil1113
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #7694 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 pm

Post by neil1113 »

In post 7692, Young and Beautiful wrote:You know what's bad? I can't say 'okay, let's call it a day, let's just get a cop to check BoP and look at someone else', because LolAscetic.

What a cop-out.
Terrible. Annoying.

Bahahahaha I see what you did there.

In post 7693, Young and Beautiful wrote:

Yes.

Birds of Prey was pretty much a non presence while mala was alive; except for Day 1 where Mala herself was a non presence. I don't see how she could possibly get any legitimate read on BoP.

No but Mala WAS in our thread outside of this game... before she died.

And really? Funny before Mala died, everyone was crying (including you) about how BoP was scum. So I'd say it's pretty valid.
Show
Total Games Played:

Last Editted:
9-29-11

#1. 5-2 Scum
#2. 3-6 Town
#3. 0-1 3rd Party
Archaebob
-

Me=Weird
-
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7695 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:31 pm

Yes.

Name your games. I am willing to argue with you over this.

If you ISO me, I have listed multiple (named around 7) examples of Titus games that show that she is behaving as scum. I will not confirm if I was actually in those games or not; for obvious reasons. These are all games that can be found in Theme Park that I may or may not have read through in my free time (because I cannot reveal my identity).
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7696 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:36 pm

In post 7694, neil1113 wrote:
In post 7692, Young and Beautiful wrote:You know what's bad? I can't say 'okay, let's call it a day, let's just get a cop to check BoP and look at someone else', because LolAscetic.

What a cop-out.
Terrible. Annoying.

Bahahahaha I see what you did there.

In post 7693, Young and Beautiful wrote:

Yes.

No but Mala WAS in our thread outside of this game... before she died.

And really? Funny before Mala died, everyone was crying (including you) about how BoP was scum. So I'd say it's pretty valid.

Yeah. I'm morally consistent. I still think that BoP is still, but haven't begun the industrial wagon push until today.

I don't remember mala or you making a read on BoP while mala was alive, maybe I am forgetful. If you did, show me the post where either of you called BoP town. I want to know if you two are consistent with your BoP reads as well, and not magically townreading her today because you are blinded by her scum bullshit she is ejecting at the thread
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7697 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 7:38 pm

*still scum.

If mala and your read on BoP was in the secret neighborhood that you had, then it doesn't count. I want to see your public acknowledgement that you thought BoP was town while mala was alive.
Birds of Prey
Birds of Prey
Goon
Birds of Prey
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7698 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:03 pm

Post by Birds of Prey »

In post 7689, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 7685, Birds of Prey wrote:The fact that you say blantant lies as scum is problem numero uno. Lol.

Keep on Lol-ing and your head will be Rolling.

Somebody ISO BoP and Ctrl F for 'Lol'. Shos can do it; he's funny.

Seriously. The stuff you spout is so bad it's hilarious. I do not lie as scum. Lying is not my stronsuit. Hell I tried to lie by omission over having a shard and I could only keep that up for 5 days. As scum I just let town do stupid shit and not correct bad shit. Much easier.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7699 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:04 pm

You, as caught scum, flailed by claiming scum and that you were part of the other scum team during multiball, when you were cop caught in Marvel Avengers Alliance.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”