Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1325 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:04 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1254, geraintm wrote:
In post 1198, Mantisdreamz wrote:
maybe i'm a little jaded.. but this post seems like bs to me.
ffs, you say you have ansuz in the wanting to lynch category, and that you don't like the players on his bw? yet you vote lynx..someone who isn't on the ansuz bw. wtf?

what is your purpose for wanting to lynch lynx over ansuz?
or as well, what is the purpose of not voting the ones that you don't trust?

(i'll be honest).. i flat out think that you and ansuz are scum.. and this is you trying to put a a bit of suspicion on ansuz, but in the meantime voting lynx (town)

I just want to say, I want to be in lots of other games with mantis and on the same side. Just makes the best posts that I consistently agree with. Forming a bit of a scum crush, to be honest...

<3 yea, at the beginning your point on ansuz was exactly what i was thinking as well and the stuff with konowa & thor and the post restriction thing. your reads were/are pretty identical to mine

what is your opinion on josh?
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:05 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1257, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1245, d3x wrote:
In post 1232, Thor665 wrote:Thank you for proving that I'm not tunneling even though you're complaining about how I'm tunneling.
I think she's refering to the player Tunnel as opposed to the singleminded hunting of a lone player.

If that is true it just highlights her insanity - because she's complaining about how I'm too focused on Konowa.

lol. well, you were
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:07 pm

Post by Kthxbye »

if ger is shooting OP and we are lynching Josh, BE needs sorted out over anyone else.

I'll hide behind BE. final answer?
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:20 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1270, Thor665 wrote:@d3x that's fine, we can discuss it when selecting lynches tomorrow. I'll probably make Mantis wail in terror, but I am fine with the idea of lynching him as well.

i don't think so thor :lol: "wail in terror"

In post 1230, d3x wrote:
In post 1271, Josh_B wrote:
I think Lynx is just super easy MisLynch fodder.

Vote:Josh

This is horrible. If you think Lynx is mislynch fodder, we should just lynch burning earth. Can you point me back to why you thought Mantis was scum in the first place?

not really sure how lynx being ml fodder leads to then a vote on BE. d3x is saying that he thinks lynx is ml fodder and then voting you, presumably his scum read (he had just finished pointing out your 1010). are you trying to get him to skip over you and onto BE?

don't like oss's focus on gera being an SK. i've seen many times in games where scum focus on getting the SK, because for one, it appears as scum hunting, and two, SK is a threat to them. even if he is an SK (which i don't think at all), why focus a lot of attention there, when there is a greater number of scum to be found? who threaten town to become closer to parity with them if they're not looked at first.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:21 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1327, Kthxbye wrote:if ger is shooting OP and we are lynching Josh, BE needs sorted out over anyone else.

I'll hide behind BE. final answer?

that sounds good
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

i think tunnel should probably be moved back into scummy category
Osseus pseudotripodis
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by Osseus pseudotripodis »

In post 1328, Mantisdreamz wrote:
don't like oss's focus on gera being an SK. i've seen many times in games where scum focus on getting the SK, because for one, it appears as scum hunting, and two, SK is a threat to them. even if he is an SK (which i don't think at all), why focus a lot of attention there, when there is a greater number of scum to be found? who threaten town to become closer to parity with them if they're not looked at first.

He's gonna shoot me tonight, has claimed as such, so your point is very much invalid.
Osseus pseudotripodis
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Osseus pseudotripodis
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:11 pm

Post by Osseus pseudotripodis »

Vote: Josh_B

Probably won't be around tomorrow to do this. Godspeed everyone.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1321, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 1319, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1317, Mantisdreamz wrote:it probably didn't occur to me cause at the time i was paranoid about you. i'm still catching up the last few pages so i dunno. also, why would i convince you specifically? i have said my thoughts on ansz in general.

:neutral:

That doesn't particularly clarify the issue.
By the time your answer is 'I didn't think of it *and* why should I have thought of it?' it deserves the face.
How do you normally build cases?

In post 1326, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 1245, d3x wrote:
In post 1232, Thor665 wrote:Thank you for proving that I'm not tunneling even though you're complaining about how I'm tunneling.
I think she's refering to the player Tunnel as opposed to the singleminded hunting of a lone player.

If that is true it just highlights her insanity - because she's complaining about how I'm too focused on Konowa.

lol. well, you were

No, I was not, and never was, and it's still really weird that you wish to claim it as so. You literally complained about me attacking multiple people at different times, yet somehow suggested I was too focused, even though there was never a 24 hour period wherein I was only scumhunting one person, much less a longer than 24 hour period. If you are town this is screwy, if you are scum I don't like your stance.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:21 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1273, Josh_B wrote:I was a hated townie in a game. I kept saying "don't lynch me, I'm town." But in Lylo, I was hammered by the scum without a single town assistance. It really hurt. Gerantum should continue to save his vig until the night before suspected Lylo and shoot Konowa to keep that from happening. I think it will be helpful if Konowa can help us find the scum in the mean time.

If burning earth flips town, I'll decide what I want to do from there.
I still think Lynx is scum.

why? i'm listening.. maybe i was wrong about him
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:23 pm

Post by fferyllt »

VC 2.13

The sun turns black,
earth sinks in the sea,
The hot stars down
from heaven are whirled;
Fierce grows the steam
and the life-feeding flame,
Till fire leaps high
about heaven itself.

Now Garm howls loud
before Gnipahellir,
The fetters will burst,
and the wolf run free;
Much do I know,
and more can see
Of the fate of the gods,
the mighty in fight.

Josh_B
(6): LynxKuroneko, d3x, Kthxbye, Thor665, Mantisdreamz, Osseus pseudotripodis
Ansuz
(2): geraintm, Burning_Earth
Burning_Earth
(2): Ansuz, Josh_B
LynxKuroneko
(1): TunnelMates

Not Voting
(0):

With 12 alive, it takes 7 to lynch.

Deadline: September 5, Midnight US Eastern Time

Countdown: (expired on 2014-09-04 21:00:00)

Mod Notes:

- :]
Last edited by fferyllt on Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
TunnelMates
TunnelMates
Goon
TunnelMates
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by TunnelMates »

We don't feel like we're playing at a level we can be satisfied with.

We will be digging in tomorrow.

I don't think Josh is scum from the game I modded. Total instinctual read. His posts here feel more fearless

/mobile

No alternatives though
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 5:52 pm

Post by Thor665 »

Next time could you just post a picture of a cute puppy? It would be more helpful.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 1333, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1321, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 1319, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1317, Mantisdreamz wrote:it probably didn't occur to me cause at the time i was paranoid about you. i'm still catching up the last few pages so i dunno. also, why would i convince you specifically? i have said my thoughts on ansz in general.

That doesn't particularly clarify the issue.
By the time your answer is 'I didn't think of it *and* why should I have thought of it?' it deserves the face.
How do you normally build cases?

thor, i don't build cases. i'll point some stuff out.. but mostly it's me being on the lookout for town players.

and hey.. that was my train of thought. trying to let you know that it really didn't occur to me.. but then wondering why i should cater just to you in the first place. it doesn't come out in a neat little packaged post - i am aware of that. but meh

In post 1333, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1326, Mantisdreamz wrote:
In post 1245, d3x wrote:

lol. well, you were

No, I was not, and never was, and it's still really weird that you wish to claim it as so. You literally complained about me attacking multiple people at different times, yet somehow suggested I was too focused, even though there was never a 24 hour period wherein I was only scumhunting one person, much less a longer than 24 hour period. If you are town this is screwy, if you are scum I don't like your stance.

ok. here is what i thought. for one - yes, you were focused on konowa.. you said yourself you were going to tunnel him and his posting restriction!!!!! (i'm pissed that i can't abbreviate it to PR.. cause that looks confusing).. and yes, i jut finished saying to you that i don't need to tell you how scum like to press on everyone in their sight, in order to keep their options open for voting purposes. it appeared at the time, that you could have been doing that. hence why i asked you who the hell were your town reads. in conclusion, what i saw was you pressing all over the place, and also being too tunneled on konowa. these 2 things do not link together.. as you are suggesting. .. i saw a lack of town reads and a dumb tunnel on someone
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:26 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

not a great list.. but

town:
Konowa
Thor665 gameplay506
d3x
Burning_Earth
geraintm
Kthxbye

uncertain now, but still prob lean town
TunnelMates (notscience and bert)

scum in
Ansuz (Nacho and Desperado)
Josh_B HighShroomish
Osseus pseudotripodis (t-bone and Untrod Tripod)
LynxKuroneko
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:26 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

konowa, i also dislike lynx's day 2 play
Burning_Earth
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Burning_Earth
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:00 pm

Post by Burning_Earth »

Intent to hammer I guess
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:16 am

Post by Konowa »

LynxKuroneko, how does Konowa's slipup leave doubt for LynxKuroneko on whether Konowa is town or not?

Also, Konowa does not know what to make of this
In post 1311, LynxKuroneko wrote:Konowa (Unloved.
But its funny how you were all about defending me D1, then once your Post Restriction situation got out of your control, you decided to go after me. Trying to get heat off yourself?
Overall good at pointing out player interactions (ISO for details))
assessment of Konowa since Konowa does not believe to be true.

Konowa thinks there is more that Konowa wants to say, but c[_] first.
How many people long for that "past, simpler, and better world," I wonder,
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
and not the world about them?
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:22 am

Post by Konowa »

Konowa knows what Konowa wanted to say.

kthxbye, what about post #1311 leaves you with a town feeling of LynxKuroneko? It may just be Konowa, but that entire post just reads ass IIOA. Given there is -some- analysis in LynxKuroneko's star points at the end, but it leaves Konowa feeling greatly underwhelmed.
without ever recognizing the truth that perhaps it was they who were simpler and better,
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:44 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Simply because of Thor's reasoning for the tunnel: if you're lying about your Role, then you're lying (which isn't a pleasant fact). And you did seem to have a hard time getting it together. Now that you've 'come clean' with your role and explained it to us, you only appear as a dead-weight town. Which while not a bad thing (hence why I don't call you scummy at all), isn't always the best position to be in. The 'room for doubt' is simply because you decided to let yourself get to an anti-town stance just to please Thor (I don't recall anyone else trying so hard to force your Role explanation. In fact, several players defended you, myself included.)

By the first part I'm referring to the fact that you were quite willing to defend me D1. Against gameplay506, and by stating you see me as town without hesitation. Today you seemed to do a 180 degree turn. Is it because I started appearing scummy? Its okay. Mama will help you.

Also, very good! Now you're attacking my 'entire posts'! A+ for effort, Ma Chérie! Yes, it is primarily IIOA, but guess what? That's how I prefer to play. Detail the information I feel is relevant, then analyze (like I did). You're underwhelmed? Guess what - you can analyze just as much as I did. I pointed out what I felt should be.

You realize there are worse players to throw heat onto, right? I'm *almost* disappointed you picked me. *3*...

But then - I love the conflict.
When locked in a fortress in your own mind, be careful what door you open.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:52 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

@ Mantis - The fact that you're quite dedicated to campaigning Burning_Earth as town even though his posts consist of 1) sheeping / wagon-hopping, 2) finger pointing (and not much else, and barely with his own finger) and 3) _ _ _ _ _ <-- That represents emptiness. Is quite alarming.

Then you're content with joining the attack on me - but in all your posts recently, you don't say anything against me (if you do, please point that post out). Don't bother analyzing me now - or anyone else for that matter. I certainly won't be taking in a word you type.

Burning_Earth, this seems to be the only post of yours that actually would help town. But I'll have a much harder time trusting you if he flips town. (After all, the line between dead-weight town and scum is thin in my eyes).
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:15 am

Post by Thor665 »

I'd prefer a Lynx hide to a Mantis hide.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:36 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Any specific reason(s) why? Or just throwing that out there for the sake of conversation?
Josh_B
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Josh_B
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:56 am

Post by Josh_B »

I'm sorry about this game. It was one more than I can handle. I've been on this binge to see if people are actually scum reading me for true reasons or if it's scum just scum reading what ever the fuck they want to. Since my neck is on the table, I'll give some final reads.

I was hoping that we would lynch Burning_Earth, but that isn't going to happen now. So.. here it goes.

Kthx is town.
D3x is town.
Osseus is town.
MantisDreamz is town.
Burning Earth is town.
Gameplay is town.

LYNCH EVERYONE else in this order...
Tunnelmates
Ansuz
Gerantim
Konowa
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Konowa
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 4:14 am

Post by Konowa »

Just over 12 hours to hammer, however there should absolutely not be a hammer until kthxbye confirms who kthxbye is hiding behind N2.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”