Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:01 am

Post by Siveure DtTrikyp »

Huh, I could maaybe see regfan scum.

I still think hephaestus is a better lynch.
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:13 am

Post by Aneninen »

@Muffin, – an interesting post. Are you thinking what I'm thinking? I mean, Siveure gives town vibes even if its an unsure one?

@Uctriton, – I've posted a lot about the ZZZX wagon. I still think – and I suppose Regfan agrees – that the Rolecop role is much more beneficial to the scum faction than to the town. That was the reason for that wagon. Many of us thought that it was much more likely that ZZZX flipped scum (because of his Role) than his Townflip; choosing the Rolecop as town is not a good gameplay. (Why didn't choose that slot Backup instead?)
Fishing out fake claims is not a big advantage: (1) it's highly possible that a counterclaim arrives and (2) some of the roles are really hard to fake.

As for this part:
"While I thought gameplay was town just by reading gut, I gladly would not trust him in any kind of xYLO situation. His slot needs to die either way, preferably before a LYLO."
– I never ever consider this a pro-town move. Why would anyone lynch a bad or disliked player instead of trying to find a scum?

@Uctriton, – here are my reads.
Hephaestus is a possible scum. He provided very little, but scummy content. (I mentioned it on Day1 a couple of times.) The problems are the following: (1) he hasn't post anything on this site since 26/08 or so and (2) it's very unlikely that Hephaestus and my other scumread, FlubberNugget are scums together. However, my opinion is unchanged: Hephaestus is among those whom I would like to lynch Today.

Regfan is a difficult question. Since ZZZX flipped town it's possible that he wanted to find the town-Backup (and the Rolecop claim was even better for him). But, I don't think it's very probably. His posts seem to be town-posts. Plus, if he had wanted to get rid of a town-PR, he could have chosen a more powerful role in the draft. With his position anything would have been possible: Cop/Redirector, Doc/Roleblocker, Jailer/Tracker. By applying for those he could have got something powerful for the scum team or could have rolefish a more valuable role on Day1 if he were scum. In short, I don't want to lynch Regfan Today.

@Uctriton, – ???????????

@FlubberNugget, – Is b-tching about a wagon which leads to a lynch and a townflip a scumtell? Still: if he hasn't done anything scummy Today but his Day1 posts were scummy why the f-ck didn't you vote for Elmo on Day1? You could have done it. I had been voting for him for a while before ZZZX claimed. On the other hand you read him null
after
the claim... I still don't think this makes sense.

By the way, Hephaestus is not on L–1 any more so my vote is not a derphammer right now:

UNVOTE:
VOTE: Hephaestus

We should lynch Hephaestus or Flubbernugget Today. I strongly think that one of them is scum.

Post-edit: wow, Hephaestus is back!
hephaestus
hephaestus
Goon
hephaestus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:19 am

Post by hephaestus »

RL has been chaos but I'm pretty sure things have settled down
The good news is I finally have my laptop back as well so nothing should prevent me from being active at this point

Gameplays definitely the scummiest vote on my wagon
Going to do a quick read through of yesterday and organize my reads
hephaestus
hephaestus
Goon
hephaestus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:19 am

Post by hephaestus »

Again I am really sorry

If there's anything specific i need to address let me know
hephaestus
hephaestus
Goon
hephaestus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:22 am

Post by hephaestus »

In post 619, zMuffinMan wrote:i think i'm town

Just wondering
Did you just say this or did you ISO your slot before picking up your role PM?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:23 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 848, uctriton00 wrote:
In post 846, Flubbernugget wrote:Why do you think Anatole picked Role Cop as high as he was on the draft?

In your mind, what are the pro-scum and pro-town roles in Pick your Power?

To keep relevant to the question I have asked, I don't see anything role cop can do for town that a cc couldn't. I highly doubt mafia is going to risk a trade for a rolefish.

To answer your question fully I'm just going to make usefulness lists.

Pro Town:

Vig
Cop
Doc
Roleblock
Backup
Tracker
Jailer
PGO
Watcher (cuz 1 shot)
Commuter
Role Cop

Pro Maf:

Vig
Roleblock/Jailer
Role Cop
PGO
Commuter
Tracker
Doc
Backup
Watcher
Cop (duh)

If I missed any let me know and I'll add more fluff to the thread for you.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:39 am

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 851, Aneninen wrote:

@FlubberNugget, – Is b-tching about a wagon which leads to a lynch and a townflip a scumtell? Still: if he hasn't done anything scummy Today but his Day1 posts were scummy why the f-ck didn't you vote for Elmo on Day1? You could have done it. I had been voting for him for a while before ZZZX claimed. On the other hand you read him null
after
the claim... I still don't think this makes sense.

Maybe it was a wk? Look, my thing is that it looked way too informed. And what's with all this "hurr durr hes scum but u dnt vote him" bullshit? You only get one vote.
hephaestus
hephaestus
Goon
hephaestus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 11:45 am

Post by hephaestus »

Jesus tits all the replacements are fucking me up lol

Does this game still have a mod?
hephaestus
hephaestus
Goon
hephaestus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:11 pm

Post by hephaestus »

Regfan is town btw
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 858, hephaestus wrote:Regfan is town btw

Try again?
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:23 pm

Also I apologise for the lurkages.

I don't really know what to be doing.
hephaestus
hephaestus
Goon
hephaestus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:06 pm

Post by hephaestus »

K here we go guys brace yourselves

Townies
Regfan - ok so Z3X turned out to be town but the reasoning behind that wagon was sound and makes no sense as a scum gambit at all. would've turned on regfan way too easily if he were scum and Z had claimed back up. which also means scum regfan would've had to somehow guess that anatole chose town role cop which just doesn't make sense
Saki - genuine frustration at day start
Hershey - also seemed genuine in our interaction yesterday
Elmo - seems town….?
i suck at explaining town reads sry

Null
Aafter - hmm
uctriton - not really leaning one way or the other yet
Aneninen - mild buddying, especially don't like the way he's being apologetic about his votes. but otherwise his play doesn't seem too scummy to me

Scum
Muffin - still in my scum block. I guess reading back I can see Sala just having weird reasoning/playstyle but idk why those things went completely unexamined yesterday. asked for an explanation repeatedly but never got one. don't have a read on muffin individually yet but he hasn't contributed that much and his vote on me was kinda easy tbh.
Flubber - lots of fluff and weird reasoning
gameplay - been going back and forth about him but he has got to be scum. also like i said his vote on me while maintaining that i'm town i mean seriously?
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:11 pm

Okay.

What's your read on me? And how did you miss me?
hephaestus
hephaestus
Goon
hephaestus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by hephaestus »

Whops forgot Siv! Also null i guess? Could see it go either way.

Is there anyone else I forgot?

P-edit: sorry!
hephaestus
hephaestus
Goon
hephaestus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by hephaestus »

Btw did I drink too much wine or do our icons actually look alike a lot?
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:17 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 854, hephaestus wrote:
In post 619, zMuffinMan wrote:i think i'm town

Just wondering
Did you just say this or did you ISO your slot before picking up your role PM?

'twas a guess based on the assumption that both the mod and my hypothetical scum partners would have noticed my absence (I was assuming I was a VT actually and that the mod forgot about it because I didn't have a night action)
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:22 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

Hephaestus wrote:Muffin - still in my scum block. I guess reading back I can see Sala just having weird reasoning/playstyle but idk why those things went completely unexamined yesterday. asked for an explanation repeatedly but never got one. don't have a read on muffin individually yet but he hasn't contributed that much and his vote on me was kinda easy tbh.

remind me what your sala read was about
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
Siveure DtTrikyp
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Siveure DtTrikyp
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:26 pm

UNVOTE: hephaestus

I need to mentally sort stuff out.
hephaestus
hephaestus
Goon
hephaestus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:30 pm

Post by hephaestus »

Only willing to lynch from my scum block btw.

Muffin: vig claim completely out of nowhere, refused to engage people (or contribute at all), random flailing about the ZZZ wagon?? but yeah mostly the vig claim.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

and why did you think that was "scummy"?
hephaestus
hephaestus
Goon
hephaestus
Goon
Goon

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:54 pm

Post by hephaestus »

I don't think town would be that eager to reveal set up information. I mean he had third choice so he would've been a good pick for the NK (less likely to be protected than 1 and 2 but likely to be a PR) so why let on that he's not a cop or doc or whatever? Also if scum have a rb/jk/redirector he can't even use his power anymore because he gave himself away
Elmo TeH AzN
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Elmo TeH AzN
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by Elmo TeH AzN »

In post 850, Siveure DtTrikyp wrote:Huh, I could maaybe see regfan scum.

I still think hephaestus is a better lynch.

We need a mod. Anyone pm ours
Stats not in the wiki. I'm That Crazy Panda.
I Speak Engrish Not English Leave My Grammar Alone.

Permanently V/LA
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 3:15 pm

Post by zMuffinMan »

In post 870, hephaestus wrote:I don't think town would be that eager to reveal set up information. I mean he had third choice so he would've been a good pick for the NK (less likely to be protected than 1 and 2 but likely to be a PR) so why let on that he's not a cop or doc or whatever? Also if scum have a rb/jk/redirector he can't even use his power anymore because he gave himself away

technically scum wasting a rb/jk on a vig shot isn't a big deal (since vig is hardly the most threatening PR in this setup unless he's hitting scum but even then scum are in a bad position if that's happening so it isn't likely to save them), the only issue is if they got redirector (but even then it's relatively easy to figure out who the redirector is at a mass claim so that's inherently risky in itself)

plus sala is the type of player who doesn't shy away from revealing role information (in that sense he's a similar player to me, though I doubt I would have claimed in this game just because it isn't necessary)

your scum read is dumb and not even well thought-out
Regfan
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Regfan
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 5:30 pm

Post by Regfan »

Sorry, was busy yesterday with my brothers 21st.

Muffin, I'll read through your in more detail later tonight when I can fully focus on it but on a skim I'm not agreeing with the reasoning? You must have missed it / forgotten about it but I wanted your thoughts on Hersh too.

Game, again what the fuck are you doing dude? If you actually have a scum read on me, talk, explain it. You just randomly placing down votes isn't helping.

Haven't really liked Hephs entrance, going to go over his reads list again tonight but the reasoning on most of them look very empty.

In post 839, uctriton00 wrote:Page 18, where Aneninen and pretty much Regfan, decided to claim the Elmo and ZZZX slots. To me that was a very pro-scum move, because the backup is easily WIFOMable if you're a vanilla goon in PYP, and of course knowing who has a role cop is very beneficial to scum, because a town role cop can fish out all fake claims. For that already I don't like either Aneninen or Regfan. I also have a way of gut-reading scum by observing posting style, but it will take some meta reading to work it out. For now, my gut of Aneninen is scum.

Okay this is your only mention of me at all, you've not commented on anything else I've done or any of my other posts yet you say
"heph is incredibly scummy to me right now; I've seen vanilla town heph and it's nowhere near as -derpy- as it played out."
and then proceed to vote me in over joining the Heph wagon, makes absolutely no sense at all, literally none so explain to me what I'm missing and why I shouldn't be reading this as you distancing with Heph.
burn_209
burn_209
Goon
burn_209
Goon
Goon

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:04 pm

Post by burn_209 »

My internet has been down guys. I'm getting a new one installed tomorrow so ill be able to have access again here shortly. As I said I do t like doing mod things over the cell phone.

Return to “Completed Open Games”