5-Off
5-Off
Goon
5-Off
Goon
Goon

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by 5-Off »

Nice to meet you. You should probably defer to F-16 first on all of your reads, he's pretty good.
gossamer wings
gossamer wings
Goon
gossamer wings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by gossamer wings »

thank you for your advice. I'll give it all the due respect it deserves.
5-Off
5-Off
Goon
5-Off
Goon
Goon

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:14 pm

Post by 5-Off »

In post 417, 5-Off wrote:
In post 416, gossamer wings wrote:That doesn't seem to be his reaction to your "gambit". Or was it? He seems to have taken it at face value which was the whole point to the entire question and conversation.

Reading comprehension, am I right? As I said, when he thinks I'm gambiting he gives me rope. He caught my gambit immediately in the last game we played together but he went along with it.

In post 401, 5-Off wrote:
In post 308, Honey bee wrote:Ok hi.
The neighborhood thing I am currently agreeing with FT that this isn't the most reliable information. Not saying that there isn't scum in the neighborhood (a size of 4 there's a good chance for it), but considering how the neighbor list is unknown and there very well may be more than just one scum in the neighborhood, I'm not going to pay too much attention to it because I'm not a part of it.

As for scum reads, I am looking at the fonz 5 off and ND.
-Fonz– I totally agree with ft that not voting lissa was bad. Hesitance to vote always is a scum tell to me and the no reasoning on why rubs me in the wrong way. Plus there's really no point to paying attention to post restrictions anyways so I am perturbed why he focused on players who mentioned it.
Fonz needs to answer FT's q when he get's back.
VOTE: the Fonz
-5 off- Read their iso, a bunch of side questions that I've seen no conclusion to, no pushing for anything. 294 is suppose to be a joke right? It feels out of place with the way the rest of your posts feel. What are your reads as of now?
-Nashville dreaming- This one I can't really explain as much, as it's mostly gut feels with the tammy interactions. I know you want to keep secret, but may you please tell me if one of you have played with me before? This would help my read on you, thanks.

Everyone else is looking decent or null so far. I can't agree with the other cases flying around currently.
Flubbers intro is a bit weird agree, but he promised reads so I'm going to hold off for now.

294 was a joke, yes. It's still early yet to make reads (even light ones), in my opinion. If you are going to FOS me for that, I will gladly direct you to places where I've publicly stated that DP1 in mafia is useless and that only gut reads matter. My gut hasn't spoken much yet. I think that the conversation on whether or not FT stole reasoning from whoever that person was is irrelevant. FT is full of himself, he dismisses the analysis of others because they are not-FT. The two people that strike me as odd are Nashville and the guy who quoted the "hydra gimmick" thing, but there's nothing significant there yet. Lissa's looking good so far. I want to hear more from F-16, his hydra seems to kinda suck.

These posts were rude, and uncalled for. I'm sorry for that Tammy. Long night, but that's not an excuse. I'm going to call it and try to come back less of an ass tomorrow.
gossamer wings
gossamer wings
Goon
gossamer wings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by gossamer wings »

In post 305, FourTrouble wrote:Tammy, F-16, what do you make of the following:

In post 298, Baboon Pride wrote:and, as much as you are willing to push us for being the probable scum within the neighborhood, you very quickly back down from it, and decide to push someone who, generally is an easier target to get lynched.

I thought I had pushed I have no creativity prior to Baboon. So... I don't think I backed down from anything, did I? Which brings me to this:

In post 298, Baboon Pride wrote:also... the hidden omgus thing... it's legit, and the fact that you were scared to do a legit omgus, and tried to hide it with mashing us with fonz, a couple hours after I make it known that I think you have the potential to be scum is pretty amusing.

I'm scared? Or is that a narrative Baboon is building? I don't see how "fear" is read into my posts/behaviors? Is Baboon's narrative genuine or contrived? The argument that I'm afraid to OMGUS because I went after I have no creativity isn't very well thought out, right?

Also:

In post 298, Baboon Pride wrote:You question my 125 and you yourself, note that you havn't done much, whereas I have made my stances clear early game. Instead of asking people to work with me, I demand it to happen. I grab their attention and push the game forward, on my own voilition. You've done it as a reaction, and only as a reaction. lack of proactivity means a higher chance of you being scum.

Two things. First, I wasn't playing passively, or at least I thought I was active. Comparatively, I'm a lot more active than half the players in the game. I'm also not sure how "asking people to work with me" is passive or scummy? Second, is Baboon's analysis always this mechanical? The "I'm doing X, but you're not doing X, so you're probably scum" argument isn't very good.

I don't agree with any of Baboon's accusations against you. But you've played with scum-Ceph in Tales. We even went over his meta in two other games. It doesn't feel like he is playing to his scum meta at all. I don't get the manipulative vibe he gives off when he is scum. What are your thoughts based on past experience? His play here doesn't feel anything like his early game play in Tales at all.
~ F-16
5-Off
5-Off
Goon
5-Off
Goon
Goon

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:16 pm

Post by 5-Off »

Who am I kidding, I'm far from going to sleep, but I'm going to take a break while I deal with what I need to deal with and I'll certainly be back tonight. Again, I'm sorry Tammy.
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:17 pm

Post by Natirasha »

Vote Count 1.3

Someone calls out, "I mean, why do we even give interns stock shares? That's a real bad idea."

Mr. Limb shakes his head.

Nashville Dreams(0):

Honey bee(1):
Nashville Dreams
Cutty Shark(0):

FourTrouble(3):
Lissa, The Fonz, Baboon Pride
5-Off(3):
FourTrouble, i have no creativity, gossamer wings
AnatoleKuragin(0):

The Fonz(1):
Honey bee
i have no creativity(0):

gossamer wings(0):

Baboon Pride(0):

Mr_Ree(0):

Flubbernugger(1):
Cutty Shark
Lissa(0):

Not Voting(4):
5-Off, Anatole Kuragin, Mr_Ree, Flubbernugget

With thirteen alive, it is seven to lynch.

(expired on 2014-09-13 16:00:00)
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
gossamer wings
gossamer wings
Goon
gossamer wings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by gossamer wings »

In post 382, FourTrouble wrote:Tammy, I understand your concern but it's misplaced. If you think about it, I'd be much more distrustful of 5-off if I were mafia and he town (i.e. I wouldn't trust a word he says about claims/setup). But as town, I didn't really think about whether he was lying as town. I considered the possibility he was scum but that was the extent of my distrust. If you think about it, that's arguably a town-tell on my part.

Why would you be more distrustful of him as scum than town? Also, are you scumreading him now?
~ F-16
Baboon Pride
Baboon Pride
Goon
Baboon Pride
Goon
Goon

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:19 pm

Post by Baboon Pride »

In post 405, 5-Off wrote:
In post 331, Cutty Shark wrote:Hood people - how active were MaraCeph and FT in the hood before, say around 11 PM CDT (GMT-5) last night?

-b

If I'm converting timezones correctly, Ceph had 4 posts and FT had 2, maybe 3 if I'm an hour off. Nothing major from FT, and some light analysis from Ceph.

Yeah so you forgot to account for BP posts. We have like 20 posts to FT's 3.
gossamer wings
gossamer wings
Goon
gossamer wings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:20 pm

Post by gossamer wings »

UNVOTE:

i need sleep.
gossamer wings
gossamer wings
Goon
gossamer wings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:23 pm

Post by gossamer wings »

In post 426, 5-Off wrote:Nice to meet you. You should probably defer to F-16 first on all of your reads, he's pretty good.

This comment is rude and uncalled for. Tammy is one of the best players I've played with on this site and one of the few who can consistently read me correctly which is part of the reason I was really glad to get a chance to hydra with her. Please just stop it with the personal attacks.
~ F-16
I have no creativity
I have no creativity
Goon
I have no creativity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 6:41 pm

Post by I have no creativity »

I skipped ahead to where 5 answered my question.

You should know i gambit as well and that all your talk means nothing to me, the vote stays.

Its all talk about yourself but nothing of use to me
Ms Marangal
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
Ms Marangal
We the Purple
We the Purple

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:46 pm

Post by Ms Marangal »

In post 388, Baboon Pride wrote:If I'm ignoring any questions, it's because I assumed Mara answered them.

Why are you voting 5-Off? Do you think he made up the info?

No, we are ignoring scum reads.
Show

Cabd: trolling mara is everyone's TRUE wincon

We the purple Mafia II!

Pre-in's:2/9
Baboon Pride
Baboon Pride
Goon
Baboon Pride
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:47 pm

Post by Baboon Pride »

In post 437, Ms Marangal wrote:
In post 388, Baboon Pride wrote:If I'm ignoring any questions, it's because I assumed Mara answered them.

Why are you voting 5-Off? Do you think he made up the info?

No, we are ignoring scum reads.

Phone post, yay.
Baboon Pride
Baboon Pride
Goon
Baboon Pride
Goon
Goon

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:49 pm

Post by Baboon Pride »

F-16

You can actually thank tammy for my read on your slot.

You think FT's town?
Baboon Pride
Baboon Pride
Goon
Baboon Pride
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 7:56 pm

Post by Baboon Pride »

What points do you not like?

As far as 5-off goes, he seemed surprised at the fact that ceph was treating our neighborhood as if we were masons for the time being, and assumed we had all the same infom if it was a gambit, it was a pretty damn fluid gambit that I think, even Cabd would appreciate. so.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:07 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

F-16, you might have a point about Baboon. I've been focusing more on Mara's posts than Ceph. Ceph is taking more of a backseat, which I suppose could be a town-tell, relative to other games. Still, their analysis is so shitty, hard to believe competent scum would be so bad as town.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:09 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 432, gossamer wings wrote:
In post 382, FourTrouble wrote:Tammy, I understand your concern but it's misplaced. If you think about it, I'd be much more distrustful of 5-off if I were mafia and he town (i.e. I wouldn't trust a word he says about claims/setup). But as town, I didn't really think about whether he was lying as town. I considered the possibility he was scum but that was the extent of my distrust. If you think about it, that's arguably a town-tell on my part.

Why would you be more distrustful of him as scum than town? Also, are you scumreading him now?
~ F-16

As scum I'd be wary. Defensive. As town, I didn't think about it until later. Initially, I was more paranoid he was scum.
Baboon Pride
Baboon Pride
Goon
Baboon Pride
Goon
Goon

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:23 pm

Post by Baboon Pride »

HAH

ok, now I am positive FT is scum.
Baboon Pride
Baboon Pride
Goon
Baboon Pride
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:26 pm

Post by Baboon Pride »

In post 222, FourTrouble wrote:Baboon, can you guys sign your posts too? I've played with both of you before but I'm not sure which post is which.

I am just going to leave this here for convience.
Baboon Pride
Baboon Pride
Goon
Baboon Pride
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 8:28 pm

Post by Baboon Pride »

Glad he recognizes my competence as scum, though. smart move on his part. At the same time, though...
5-Off
5-Off
Goon
5-Off
Goon
Goon

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:41 pm

Post by 5-Off »

In post 433, Baboon Pride wrote:
In post 405, 5-Off wrote:
In post 331, Cutty Shark wrote:Hood people - how active were MaraCeph and FT in the hood before, say around 11 PM CDT (GMT-5) last night?

-b

If I'm converting timezones correctly, Ceph had 4 posts and FT had 2, maybe 3 if I'm an hour off. Nothing major from FT, and some light analysis from Ceph.

Yeah so you forgot to account for BP posts. We have like 20 posts to FT's 3.

Probably, I'm used to hydras always signing their posts and never posting on their primary accounts, so sorry if I get confused!
5-Off
5-Off
Goon
5-Off
Goon
Goon

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Thu Sep 04, 2014 9:41 pm

Post by 5-Off »

In post 435, gossamer wings wrote:
In post 426, 5-Off wrote:Nice to meet you. You should probably defer to F-16 first on all of your reads, he's pretty good.

This comment is rude and uncalled for. Tammy is one of the best players I've played with on this site and one of the few who can consistently read me correctly which is part of the reason I was really glad to get a chance to hydra with her. Please just stop it with the personal attacks.
~ F-16

Yeah, that comment too. Sorry. :/
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:36 am

Post by Anatole Kuragin »

In post 294, 5-Off wrote:
In post 291, gossamer wings wrote:
In post 284, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 281, gossamer wings wrote:Seriously don't respond. I'm already annoyed with you and all you will do is annoy me further and I'd rather be able to work with your hydra.

Ugh.

this is tammy or Falcon?

I'd looooooove for you to call this is non town tammy tone.

This is non-town tammy tone.

Was this a joke? Why did you drop that and not pursue it anymore?
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 2:44 am

Post by Anatole Kuragin »

In post 395, gossamer wings wrote:
Anatole - hi! You should start checking westeros boards as we're actually starting to play again. I don't get your scum read on baboon. Does knowing that it's Mara who played in time shift two change your perception at all? (Or did you already know that?)

Yeah - I've played with you and mara (and ceph as part of a hydra I think) and know what you guys look like as town from Timeshift. Ironically, in that game Mara was what she is calling FourT scum for - reactive, passive. That caught me off guard and is giving me a gut scum read for that hydra.

VOTE: Baboon Pride

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”