Baboon Pride
Baboon Pride
Goon
Baboon Pride
Goon
Goon

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:09 pm

Post by Baboon Pride »

I also had you as probable scum before I under the impression that you had stolen my thoughts so, that was never even the sole reason to begin with.
Lissa
Lissa
Goon
Lissa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by Lissa »

Alright, catchup time. I'm going to reread the thread and react as I go.
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:44 pm

Post by Nashville Dreams »

In post 544, 5-Off wrote:
In post 47, 5-Off wrote:Nashville, what about Bork and Ika are specifically town to you?

Answer this please, in context of what you believed at that time.

There was one of her, flippin' the bird
Sittin' on a Harley
And a few with some hairy hippie dude
Turns out his name was Charlie
Her hair, her clothes, her drinkin' smokin'
Had us boys confused
I'll never forget the day us nosey kids got introduced

To Mama, 'fore she was Mama

Um, didn't I answer it before?

My other head and I synced. We are leaning town on IHNC, CS, gut-lean town on Tammy-hydra, also gut-leaning town on Mara hydra.

~*~M
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by Natirasha »

Vote Count 1.4

The words blurred into a indistinguishable mess, the day had just started, but it already felt an eternity.

Nashville Dreams(0):

Honey bee(1):
Nashville Dreams
Cutty Shark(0):

FourTrouble(3):
Lissa, The Fonz, Baboon Pride
5-Off(1):
i have no creativity
AnatoleKuragin(0):

The Fonz(1):
Honey bee
i have no creativity(0):

gossamer wings(0):

Baboon Pride(2):
Anatole Kuragin, FourTrouble
Mr_Ree(0):

Flubbernugger(1):
Cutty Shark
Lissa(0):

Not Voting(4):
5-Off, Mr_Ree, Flubbernugget, gossamer wings

With thirteen alive, it is seven to lynch.

(expired on 2014-09-13 16:00:00)
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Honey bee
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Honey bee
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:18 pm

Post by Honey bee »

@ 5-off:
Why is day phase one useless? I get the sense that your posting is bidding your time which now makes sense, but I guess it's strange to me that a person who relies on gut would discount the first day (as people who usually do so rely on vc nk analysis, pr roles too). For reference, my gut is usually active very early before I even really think about the game.
Also, when is the time to start having reads?

@ fonz:
Lissa was not in any danger of getting lynched nor did anybody even scum read her beforehand. Why would you consider voting her to be “hounding”? What I've gathered from my experience and advice in these games is that scum have a certain self consciousness when it comes to their vote. I vote where my biggest suspicion lies, because that's what makes a townie threatening to scum, what makes my words actually have any worth to anyone. But you felt that it was better to keep your vote on someone that you were wanting a reaction to, even though your vote literally looked like a no content vote, same as his. You admitted that lissa was scummier, so why is voting her counterproductive to a reaction?
To me, it looked like you didn't want to be accused of attacking weak targets, but didn't also want to look like you were not pursuing anyone. Hence the hesitation.

Also discrediting my post while saying you can't read me is giving me all sorts of scum pings on you. If you have an accusation against me, you can say them. Saying my post just “sucks” is just an unnecessary attack that townies just don't do. and Sucking isn't scummy either.

And @bork you mean 51? It's voting where your suspicions lie is the problem. I believe the person who taught me this described it as “not voting like a townie” and I promise you many scum are guilty of it. Do you want examples? I can give them to you.

@Nashville dreaming: Do you not want to answer me?

@Ak: what was your lissa reason because of? Sorry if I missed it.

I can't follow the 4t or bp cases, all the evidence on either side is just too soft for me. I wanna say that this implies that they're both town and the scum isn't particularly striving for one over the other. and BP I still don't see a reason to use the neighborhood as a lynch pool, do you really think up to 4 lynches is worth a scum (or possibly none)?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:20 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

/replace out.

I'm sorry. I can't catch up to this one.
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:35 pm

I rather not if that's okay with you. It's already pretty informational that I know half of these players.

~^~M
Lissa
Lissa
Goon
Lissa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:52 pm

Post by Lissa »

Started from page five. Might be somewhat out of order.

gossamer/Tammy's stuff about "this is town-Tammy" is giving me a bit of an odd vibe. This may be because I don't really know her but I'm uncertain what to think of some of her jokes. She kept talking about how she's town, referencing it in most of her posts. I want to check some of Tammy's other games to see if she usually says stuff like that.

there was the neighbor talk.

I might be skipping ahead a bit in my head but I think it was decided in the neighborhood (it was first suggested by Baboon) that if anyone claims intern who hasn't posted in there, we claim (this bit is irrelevant now) and immediately lynch them and bye bye lurkerscum.

I isoed FT. Something that popped out:
In post 205, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 197, Baboon Pride wrote:You're seriously paranoid of us because we liked one post he made?

Uh, not sure what you're talking about. I don't follow any of your reads, period. Nor do I see how your questions and responses carry town motivations.

thinking Baboon scum.
Then a little while later:
In post 227, FourTrouble wrote:I'm ready to watch I have no creativity hang. F-16, help me lynch 'em?

Saying he wanted IHNC lynched.
Then he went back to Baboon:
In post 235, FourTrouble wrote:Baboon, I question whether there is a thought process behind the reads. Lack of thought process = scum.

Then he accused IHNC some more.
He was also suspicious of Fonz.
But later he somewhat rapidly switched to 5-Off, briefly, and back to Baboon a few pages later. And not long after he calls 5-Off a "fellow townie", if I am interpreting a post of his right.
The switching as he did it seems a little odd to me. I may be a bit biased though, as I already had a light gut scumread on him and have a slight townread on Baboon currently. So I am worried I'm reading FT's posts through a slightly paranoid light; anyone else think what I pointed out is odd?

Back to just general analysis now, that was it for FT's iso.
gossamer wings
gossamer wings
Goon
gossamer wings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:58 pm

Post by gossamer wings »

In post 557, Lissa wrote:

gossamer/Tammy's stuff about "this is town-Tammy" is giving me a bit of an odd vibe. This may be because I don't really know her but I'm uncertain what to think of some of her jokes. She kept talking about how she's town, referencing it in most of her posts. I want to check some of Tammy's other games to see if she usually says stuff like that.

I can save you some time. Yes, yes I do.
gossamer wings
gossamer wings
Goon
gossamer wings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:00 pm

Post by gossamer wings »

Oh honey bee might just bee the cutest type of newbie.
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:03 pm

In post 559, gossamer wings wrote:Oh honey bee might just bee the cutest type of newbie.

she's not really a newbeee?
gossamer wings
gossamer wings
Goon
gossamer wings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:05 pm

Post by gossamer wings »

In post 531, FourTrouble wrote:Degree of certainty should match up to the gamestate. If someone is more certain than they should be, something's wrong.

Baboon's certainty that I'm scum is excessively high for the gamestate/reasoning. Their approach to the game suggests that they'll read me as scum, regardless of what I do or say, probably for the rest of the game. That degree of certainty should be evaluated against their reasoning. Their reasoning was: OMGUS + reactive play + a belief that I stole their idea. I don't believe their certainty matches up to their reasoning. Think about it. How much weight would you give each point? OMGUS? I'd give it none. And Baboon are experienced enough to not give it much if any. Reactive play? Arguably more weight than OMGUS but still, not much. Stealing their idea? That's a tougher question. If they can link this behavior to scum -- show how this behavior makes it very probable that I'm scum -- then maybe their certainty is justified. They'd be wrong that I stole their idea, but I'd understand where their coming from. If they can't link that behavior to scum, which is what I believe based on my own inability to link the behavior to scum + their reaction when I asked them the question (refusal to answer), then their certainty doesn't match up to their reasoning. That's the problem I'm having with them.

Eh sometimes you just have certainty someone's scum. In Chef Mafia I pushed the hell out of slimer and after the game I read the scum team were complaining that it was a lurker lynch, but it wasn't I had a scum read and pushed it through.

Some of their points aren't very strong, but I don't see scum intent in their push. I'm more interested in your alignment at this point, which I'm hoping Falcon will be able to determine.
gossamer wings
gossamer wings
Goon
gossamer wings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by gossamer wings »

In post 560, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 559, gossamer wings wrote:Oh honey bee might just bee the cutest type of newbie.

she's not really a newbeee?

she sounds like one? I'd be surprised is she has more than 5-10 games to her name.
gossamer wings
gossamer wings
Goon
gossamer wings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by gossamer wings »

*if
gossamer wings
gossamer wings
Goon
gossamer wings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:07 pm

Post by gossamer wings »

IKA - Is there a reason beastcharizard is posting all over this site and not coming to this game?
gossamer wings
gossamer wings
Goon
gossamer wings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:11 pm

Post by gossamer wings »

In post 537, FourTrouble wrote:
So please, F-16, Tammy, 5-Off, Cutty, fellow townies whoever you are, seriously interrogate Baboon's thought process. Is Baboon latching onto something shiny? Or is Baboon looking for actual scum motivation? And if you find yourself leaning towards the former of these options, for the love of God, do something about it. Please.

I don't think she's latching onto something shiny. I think she thinks she's caught scum. I'm not sure if she has, and I'm hoping the interaction between you and Falcon will help to settle that part.
I have no creativity
I have no creativity
Goon
I have no creativity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:31 pm

Post by I have no creativity »

In post 564, gossamer wings wrote:IKA - Is there a reason beastcharizard is posting all over this site and not coming to this game?

Hes a lazy butt and want to try to mimmic me?

we have out QT but im much more active on site tbh. Im also kidna drunk so i glanced though....

hes posted in about seomeone being scum but i want to ask him quick before i post it.

i kinda glanced and iirc the mecanic is unknown+basterdized. other then that normal'

the mod stated she would not lie to us as well so if someone can clarify the entire shit of "scum in hood" then maybe we can figure it out
I have no creativity
I have no creativity
Goon
I have no creativity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:31 pm

is it a "rumor" or does it explixtivly say "there is scum in the hood"
I have no creativity
I have no creativity
Goon
I have no creativity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:32 pm

im too durnk to really try to put much together, but with too much "the scum might be notbe posting" im going to look elsewhere

VOTE: fonz

hes my other suspect
gossamer wings
gossamer wings
Goon
gossamer wings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:35 pm

Post by gossamer wings »

Where did Nati say she wouldn't lie to us because that would be useful to know.

Also, I thought I was your other suspect?
Lissa
Lissa
Goon
Lissa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:56 pm

Post by Lissa »

oh and about FT voting 5-Off then switching back to baboon then calling 5-off town not too long after. He didn't actually say he thought 5-off was town when he switched his vote back. He seemed to attribute it to a point F16 made about baboon. He said he just voted 5-off because nobody seemed to want to go for the others he was pushing. Not sure what to think of that.

Yeah Tammy I can't find this in the games I'm looking at right now but I'm just skimming your isos in a few of the shorter ones as it's late and I'm tired. So there is a very good chance I'm missing it. I need to try again in the morning.

FT says he never read what baboon wrote in the neighborhood (about the fifth possible lurkerscum thing). Seems odd. Not sure it's scummy in itself though. It's not why I suspect FT.

Oh and I'm starting to lean slightly town on IHNC now.

In post 339, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
lissa's vote was on FT since her first post, and later qualifies it with "I think out of the neighborhood Four is most likely to be scum. And I feel like Baboon is town. Will explain further later." Please explain - why is baboon town? Why is Four most likely scum?

Not exactly. Four was originally a RVS vote. I didn't yet know he was in the neighborhood when I placed that vote, actually; I just picked him because he was the first person on the playerlist I could think of a silly voting reason for. I just never removed that original vote, and when I started to actually suspect FT, I didn't want to remove it.
I'll try to explain why for baboon-town better in the morning, but as a whole they just feel slightly townish to me.

And just speculating out loud here but I feel like 5-off could be third party. the neighborhood info he had... I could see going to a neutral third. So like, he could choose whether to share and help town or keep it to himself and possibly help scum. Not at all sure though. And not going to pay any further attention to it right now, it's just a wild theory and we don't need to be hunting for/worried about neutral thirds anyway right?
Also just a note. I originally took the info he shared at face value. I don't have experience with him so I didn't really think about it being a town gambit - my original thought was something along the lines of, either it's true and there's scum in the neighborhood or he's lying scum and there's scum in the neighborhood or (less likely) the "rumors" are simply not true. And it didn't really look like a gambit, though I don't have a lot of experience with gambits.

More tomorrow.
I have no creativity
I have no creativity
Goon
I have no creativity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:00 pm

In post 2668, Natirasha wrote:I'm on deck!

Mafia on the Air

Big business is coming to buy out the small-town television station KMFS! Can you find the corporate traitors before they get majority control!

A flavor-lite experimental mini by me.
This game has an undisclosed bastard element to it,
but I will not lie to the players.

This was my blurb. Please note an emphasis on 'experimental'. The bastard mechanic only applies to the hidden mechanic, the rest of the setup is normal. 13p, no pre-ins.

Also reading it the mecanic is hidden. so we dont know what it is....

you are also suspect but to a lesser extent. your positng stuff that i can use later if you are scum, fonz has been mostly uselss form what ive skimmed
gossamer wings
gossamer wings
Goon
gossamer wings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:05 pm

Post by gossamer wings »

Oh I guess I should read that stuff, it might have saved a headache or two >_>
gossamer wings
gossamer wings
Goon
gossamer wings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by gossamer wings »

I also look forward to seeing what you do with my posting :P
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:58 am

Post by Anatole Kuragin »

In post 554, Honey bee wrote:
@Ak: what was your lissa reason because of? Sorry if I missed it.

Her early posts gave me an artificial vibe - and dropping an RVS vote then later justifying it as a real case because 4t got some traction on him then the way she and baboon are townreading eachother (Baboon mentions she is townreading Lissa more times than Lissa has posts I think) made me think they make a lot of sense as a scum team.

I'm holding off on her because the neighborhood people said that her actions in response to the scum/hood reveal were legit, then her being in the neighborhood could also explain the artificial feeling to her posts (since she's posting content elsewhere) and her predilection for baboon and vice versa.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”