Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8075 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:54 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 8072, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 8067, Squirrel Girl wrote:As far as I can tell your point is "any weak case is auto-dismissable"

Yes it is. You didn't hear me wrongly.
In post 8067, Squirrel Girl wrote:
But that is BS.

There we go. Differences in opinion. Looks like we have to agree to disagree on that one.

I read that as 'weak handwave' for the record.

@BoP - I dunno, I never read Day 1, only ever did mini iso peaks.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8076 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by Young and Beautiful »

In post 8075, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 8072, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 8067, Squirrel Girl wrote:As far as I can tell your point is "any weak case is auto-dismissable"

Yes it is. You didn't hear me wrongly.
In post 8067, Squirrel Girl wrote:
But that is BS.

There we go. Differences in opinion. Looks like we have to agree to disagree on that one.

I read that as 'weak handwave' for the record.

@BoP - I dunno, I never read Day 1, only ever did mini iso peaks.

I don't understand you. Can you speak in English, please?

- b -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8077 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:56 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

I'm calling you scum who is interacting with me like scum.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8078 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:57 pm

In post 8056, Young and Beautiful wrote:
In post 7986, Young and Beautiful wrote:I think you have to explain more on what the significance of Abomination's post is, and what it means for the town and for BoP.

Right now, I'm not sure I understand your post, or the point that you are trying to make. I might be misinterpreting the point of your post and
this makes it difficult to take your post seriously.

It is getting more and more difficult, yes.

- b -
WILL YOU STILL LOVE ME WHEN I'M NO LONGER YOUNG AND BEAUTIFUL? ... (I KNOW YOU WILL)
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8079 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 5:58 pm

In post 8077, Squirrel Girl wrote:I'm calling you scum who is interacting with me like scum.

Right, so I wasted my time. Again.

Thanks a lot.

What happened to the other two posts that I have rebutted? Gone? Forfeited? Nothing to say? I'm right?

- b -
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8080 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:06 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

You only rebutted one other, and your reasoning for it was that you saw it as a scum action.
I asked you how it could be taken as such.
Your response was that he was bussing one partner (who was, then in turn, bussing another partner) in order to set up Egg.

I didn't feel like debating my thoughts on Ockham's with you at that stage and focused on the one you were dismissing 'because weak' as that at least seemed something with reasoning in it.
I didn't find the conversation very worthwhile because you declared that 'effort' is an objective as opposed to subjective state. Which is a patently ridiculous stance to take, and strikes me as the black and white mentality of a scum mindset rather than someone actually interested in sussing out an alignment.

And then we ended up here.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8081 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:07 pm

Like, I'm trying to decipher what your post means and what you are trying to say, because your piss-bad argumentative skills make it difficult for someone logical to understand the impact of your point, and you dismiss me just like that? I respond to you in a nice and understanding manner, in order to address your concerns, and you give me that shit?

Sorry if I feel offended.

- b -
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8082 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:09 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

I feel I was willing and able to explain my point multiple times and it was not until you took a logic hardline that I backed away from the discussion.

What was your understanding of your stance that i reacted negatively to?
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8083 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:13 pm

In post 8080, Squirrel Girl wrote:I didn't find the conversation very worthwhile because you declared that 'effort' is an objective as opposed to subjective state. Which is a patently ridiculous stance to take, and strikes me as the black and white mentality of a scum mindset rather than someone actually interested in sussing out an alignment.

Both my avatar and Titus's main avatar is in black and white. A player is either Town or Not Town. I find it an acceptable stance, and you finding it "ridiculous" is merely your opinion.

There is a maxim on mafiascum that effort is not indicative of alignment. Titus is obviously putting effort, but I still think she's scum. Mastin, as a player, puts in a lot of effort as scum, and this wins her games.

Aunt Jemima, your dear partner-in-crime in Marvel Avengers Alliance, was easily putting in the most effort at the end of the game, but she was the last scum.

If I feel that you respond to this in a condescending way or in a manner that is disrespectful, I'm going to treat you like that Squirrel
Girl
that you are and talk to you as if you're a 5-year-old. Infuriating.

- b -
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8084 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:14 pm

In post 8082, Squirrel Girl wrote:I feel I was willing and able to explain my point multiple times and it was not until you took a logic hardline that I backed away from the discussion.

What was your understanding of your stance that i reacted negatively to?

Well, your explanation was insufficient. I said

"I think you have to explain more on what the significance of Abomination's post is, and what it means for the town and for BoP."

what it means for the town and for BoP

Hello? All you were saying was: "Abomination was making a case! That's unusual because he has only made two cases! This must be important!"

Pardon me if I have misintepreted your post.

- b -
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8085 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:31 pm

Post by Squirrel Girl »

No, you are correct that I indicated that the only two cases he put effort into made them important.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8086 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 6:51 pm

Okay, looks like I have to prompt you step-by-step in order to troubleshoot this misunderstanding.

Why do you feel that Abomination only makes his "cases" on town?
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8087 (ISO) » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:53 pm

Post by shos »

In post 8050, Squirrel Girl wrote:
In post 7986, Young and Beautiful wrote:Right now, my comment is that: A poor case is a poor case. It means as much as toilet paper, even if the author has only produced two pieces of it. Besides, I'm not sure if Abomination's poor demeanor was because they were scum, or just disinterested in the game as a whole.

The point is, he didn't make any quality cases but he did make two cases that clearly had more effort and thought put into them than all the others combined and doubled.
And yet your defense of it as a case on a scumbuddy is "derp - poor case"
I don't think that remotely adds up.

Effort=\=town.
Go see Austin Powers mafia, where I was scum, see the cas eI made onnazerene D2. Guess what? Everyone folliwed. Perfect scum win.
In post 836, Lucky2u said:

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
zMuffinMan
zMuffinMan
Survivor
zMuffinMan
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8088 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:05 am

Post by zMuffinMan »

i'm not gullible enough to believe people listen to you
spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh spiffeh
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8089 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:07 am

Post by shos »

In post 8059, Birds of Prey wrote:Molla, Joat who didn't act Day 1. Claimed only one town joat in game. He said he didn't act because he might get a shard. Sounds like monkey business bc that would require two killers killing the same player. We had this discussion later on. BB has a second night where he failed to act.

Look at his behavior while being run up. It lacks energy.

He vote parked Day 1 on xoelf. He never pushed her. Late in the day he pushes a no lynch over lynching Leminiscate.

My vca strongly points toward Molla scum.

Let's say I am wrong on BB (I am not), YnB's sketchy as fuck claim is confirmed and they become conftown. Our goal should be to shrink the ml pool and catch scum.

BB is the safest and best vote.

This game I donot care if you like me. I care if you vote scum.
how is that monkey business? we've been through this - it does not requite two people killing the same player. it is not a fail to act, it is an attempt to get 100% chances, according to the claim.
why is 'lacking energy' when being voted a scumtell?
voteparking on someone when you CC him is real easy. no need to push. it also makes sense to be not-as-active-as-you when you're a JoAT to avoid being NKed.
YnB's claim is not sketchy at all, we've been through this too; and saying that your goal is to reduce the mislynch pool by getting two townies dead is just stupid as hell. especially when you're eliminating a conftown possibility, which is the RIGHT way to reduce mislynch pool.

In post 8060, beastcharizard wrote:Are their shots used up?

If not they must use one on me tonight or die. Why they haven't already used one on me is beyond me since I am unpoisonable. Like there is little chance I am going to die. I still believe poison is the kill of the game.

P-edit:
VOTE: BBmolla

Only because this is the vote I actually want.
nobody cares about you being poisonproof. you can still be shot, lol, by either me or scum. little chance you die? you were in the vig pool just two days ago, remember?
In post 8074, BBmolla wrote:
In post 8071, Birds of Prey wrote:BB, how much coincidence do you expect us to take? Coincidental two town joat? Coincidental passion for NL but not to lynch xoelf? Coincidence you ended as hammerer on xoelf?

SG, if you think it exists or if you remembered. I am busier the next few days. I am thinking AD is the townbeard for the scumteam here...but I am stepping away from vca there.

1. I can't do anything about the setup.
2. I can't do anything about shitposting causing town to push three wagons to a claim and back out each time
3. This was planned

this.

Rule # 5h05: players should not attempt to use or manipulate the mod for any purpose.
shos
shos
Survivor
shos
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8090 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:10 am

Post by shos »

@SG:
the point YnB was making is that scum said "bla bla bla if scumbuddy is scum then Egg must be scum too".
which is valid.

ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8091 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:36 am

Post by ProHawk »

The biggest thing that concerns me at this juncture is Birds blindness.
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8092 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:44 am

She's deliberately being blind, let me tell you that. I've repeated umpteen times throughout the game, Titus isn't dumb. Neither is PeregrineV for that matter, but he's deferring to whatever Titus says, obviously.

And for those who believe what she's saying -- they're blind too.

- b -
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8093 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 2:55 am

Post by ProHawk »

Titus, you are leaving context out of your 'vca'. You aren't looking at individual levels of votes and unvotes, just at mod's counts which miss things.

Go re-read Le Cupcake's posts right before Lemni got lynched. It looked ERRILY like a last-ditch effort to say "GUYS I AM APART OF LEMNI's MASONRY!" The problem was that right after he softed it, Lemni got two more votes with strong irrefutable arguments coming from AngryIece. So he had to play it off like it was nothing. Look at who votes Lemni after that fail of a soft-claim.... BBMolla, Gheists, Sven, notsci, Egg. (The latter two were post-hammer votes)

If any of the claimed puppets are scum, my money is on notsci.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8094 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 3:26 am

Post by ProHawk »

Next, look at BeastCharizard. Since we are looking mostly at votes...

Vote Progression:

D1 -
Nero Cain (65)
, UNVOTE (335),
Rheago (545)
, UNVOTE (1127),
Always (1391)
Lemni (2389)

D2 - Neil (3221),
D3 -
Xofelf (5513)
D4 - None
D5 - BirdsOfPrey (8035), BBMolla (8060)

How does that vote-count even closely resemble town? Early vote on Rheago
only to unvote
less than 600 posts later. Early vote-on-scum cred... check. Push town... check. Lemni-bus late for cred... check. If there was a bus vote prior to the claim, it was this.

I think I saw somewhere someone was comparing the votes from Rheago suggesting voting targets being more town than others being that his first vote was Abomination (scum). The problem with this reasoning is all of his votes were vote hops. His vote on Abomination lasted about 200 posts/24 hours, BeastCharizard lasted 80 posts/1 hour, Iece lasted 160 posts/27 hours, Katsuki lasted 50 posts/13 hours, only to land on Lord Mhork until his replacement. He wasn't waiting for people to respond. His motivation was either to crumb being some sort of lie-detector, or creating enough wifom in vca, potentially both.

I will get some nice juicy BeastCharizard quotes when I get back.
Squirrel Girl
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Squirrel Girl
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8095 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:34 am

Post by Squirrel Girl »

In post 8086, Young and Beautiful wrote:Okay, looks like I have to prompt you step-by-step in order to troubleshoot this misunderstanding.

Why do you feel that Abomination only makes his "cases" on town?

I am not certain if he does or doesn't. I do know he made only two 'cases' but made many votes and pushes.
50% of his 'cases' were made on proven town.
My working theory is that when he was actually engaging in a more aggressive push (as he did with Nero and BoP) that he was actually attempting to get a lynch and advance his wincon - ergo they are both town. My supporting evidence is that this holds true for at least one of them, and thus it's not exactly a leap to think the other one had the same purpose.
That's why I think it stands as decent evidence of BoP being town, or at least not Bo7 aligned.

In post 8090, shos wrote:@SG:
the point YnB was making is that scum said "bla bla bla if scumbuddy is scum then Egg must be scum too".
which is valid.

Yeah, except that would be talking about Bulba, who was the one doing that.
What Y&B is saying is that BoP was calling the scum making that play scum, and that Egg must be town, and also that the original scumbuddy (Rhaego) was scum. So he was calling two scum - scum and one (not Bo7) - town.
And I don't think that's valid as a scum point against BoP.
What about you?
Young and Beautiful
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Young and Beautiful
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8096 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 4:47 am

Welcome back! I've been waiting for you all day.

Okay, if Abomination made three cases, I'd agree with you there. Unfortunately, 2 is an even number. There could be an equal chance that he could have made his case on town or scum. He might have made cases on two town, or one scum one town. It's a nice number, and we don't know the answer of how they work.

Can I see the Nero case that you so reference? Let's compare patterns.

And my next question: Abomination was a hydra of 7 players. Did the same player post both two cases? How do you know that they will both post it on town?

- b -
beastcharizard
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
beastcharizard
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8097 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:00 am

Post by beastcharizard »

In post 8094, ProHawk wrote:Next, look at BeastCharizard. Since we are looking mostly at votes...

Vote Progression:

D1 -
Nero Cain (65)
, UNVOTE (335),
Rheago (545)
, UNVOTE (1127),
Always (1391)
Lemni (2389)

D2 - Neil (3221),
D3 -
Xofelf (5513)
D4 - None
D5 - BirdsOfPrey (8035), BBMolla (8060)

How does that vote-count even closely resemble town? Early vote on Rheago
only to unvote
less than 600 posts later. Early vote-on-scum cred... check. Push town... check. Lemni-bus late for cred... check. If there was a bus vote prior to the claim, it was this.

I think I saw somewhere someone was comparing the votes from Rheago suggesting voting targets being more town than others being that his first vote was Abomination (scum). The problem with this reasoning is all of his votes were vote hops. His vote on Abomination lasted about 200 posts/24 hours, BeastCharizard lasted 80 posts/1 hour, Iece lasted 160 posts/27 hours, Katsuki lasted 50 posts/13 hours, only to land on Lord Mhork until his replacement. He wasn't waiting for people to respond. His motivation was either to crumb being some sort of lie-detector, or creating enough wifom in vca, potentially both.

I will get some nice juicy BeastCharizard quotes when I get back.

You aren't even looking at why I unvoted at all. This post is extremely scummy but i will wait until you get the "juicy" posts to decide how scummy you are.
ProHawk
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
ProHawk
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #8098 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:05 am

Post by ProHawk »

A slot doesn't change alignment with replacements. But go ahead, enlighten me on why you unvoted.
Oversoul
Oversoul
Survivor
Oversoul
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8099 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 5:06 am

Post by Oversoul »

AD, Lord Mhork, Majiffy, BBmolla, zMuffinMan

That is my lynch list.
AD is playing to his scum meta currently. Mhork claimed Bo7, Majiffy I think has prior knowledge that Shos might be the SK because he is scum. Regardless, I think one of the puppets is scum, Majiffy has been the most useless. Although, where is notscience? Haven't seen him in like a week and a half. Replace him. BBmolla because his claim is weird and his whole push against Xo did not really seem genuine. Reminds me of Majiffy just trying to get Shos lynched. zMuffinMan because I don't really think he is trying this game. Maybe that is how he is good at scum. :shrug:

VOTE: BoP

I think you're town, Titus + Pere but no one is moving at all. I think the stagnation of the votes was purposeful but I can't be arsed to go and read all of it given the large amount of noise in this game.

I am sorry it has to be like this.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”