Micro 381 - 999 Mafia (Nonary Game Complete)

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:55 am

Post by Grib »

Holy Jesus six pages??? Good morning to you guys too?

When I asked if I had to read the Reck/Quil bullshit, what I meant was "how much of their bitching is personal insults and how much of it is actually relevant to the game" and seeing as how it ended up with Quil requesting a replacement I think I had a pretty good idea before I went back and slogged through it.

Hi Bulge, hopefully we'll be on the winning team this time.

In post 1012, Bins wrote:
In post 1007, Gammagooey wrote:so i think i'd actually be voting reck now if it wasn't for his claim : /

.. i agree with this.

Also this. The last six pages didn't help at all. If he's RB'd again I'm lynching that shit and calling it a day.

Reck is still loud and annoying and Quil's slot is useless until Bulge reads up.

Is a Bins/Akane lynch totally out of the question, am I completely wasting my time. Like. You know it's been a Long Game when you're quietly hoping to get shot toNight.
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1051 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:58 am

Post by Bins »

Grib is my least strongest townread, but slowly rising.
is this where I tell you to swipe right

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1052 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:58 am

Post by Bins »

(That's @NM.)

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1053 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 6:59 am

Post by Bins »

Also if the roleblock can't go through walls, lynching N_M is an ever better idea.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1054 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:00 am

Post by Bins »

But then again the RB might be bullshit.

God idk, I'll wait for Bulge's input & read N_M's posts now.

gtkas
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1055 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:52 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1039, Parama wrote:i actually don't have much against NM but hell I don't know there's no lynches that are particularly appealing, only particularly bad

Why were you jumping down my throat about not having any strong feelings regarding lynches but you feel the same way?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1056 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:55 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Holy shit that quote wall is fucking obnoxious.

@NM: I townread that D2 speculation because I don't think scum would engage how you did or dance around the topic. D1, sure, nobody has any information, I could see scum hiding in setup spec instead of actual content. D2 setup spec talk from scum seems too risky/out of character/potentially slip-worthy that they'd probably just stay away from it. (This is a lot of word vomit. I'm hungover and grumpy and still not quite awake, and I'm bad with forming complete thoughts.)
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1057 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:56 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1048, Parama wrote:I want to lynch reck even more now

literally nothing has changed so what the fuck?
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1058 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:56 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1050, Grib wrote:When I asked if I had to read the Reck/Quil bullshit, what I meant was "how much of their bitching is personal insults and how much of it is actually relevant to the game" and seeing as how it ended up with Quil requesting a replacement I think I had a pretty good idea before I went back and slogged through it.

Seeing as how Quil didn't replace out because of anything to do with me, uh, no
green shirt thursdays
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1059 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:58 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

Unvote

I actually don't like a NM lynch. My honest feeling responding to him now is that I would have to stretch it to justify a hard scumread on him.
green shirt thursdays
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1060 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:06 am

Post by Parama »

In post 1055, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1039, Parama wrote:i actually don't have much against NM but hell I don't know there's no lynches that are particularly appealing, only particularly bad

Why were you jumping down my throat about not having any strong feelings regarding lynches but you feel the same way?

well one person I want to lynch is claiming a potentially confirmable role, while the other was replaced recently and I'm wanting to see more from before I decide to resume that push
i do have two scumreads and all, which makes it kind of hard to want to look for a possible third scum considering that there are probably not more than 2 scum in the game
'cause if I have two stronger reads then anyone else I push is likely town?
tho if I can get a townread on Gamma that'd be pretty cool and might motivate me to look in to other people a bit more

and it's not that anything has changed as much as I noticed something I hadn't been thinking about until now that has altered my previous stance
Show
Ever wanted a playlist full of a lot of music I really dig? Here you go.

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

I basically post like I'm always on twitter, ignore my spamminess.
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1061 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:16 am

Post by Grib »

In post 1058, xRECKONERx wrote:
In post 1050, Grib wrote:When I asked if I had to read the Reck/Quil bullshit, what I meant was "how much of their bitching is personal insults and how much of it is actually relevant to the game" and seeing as how it ended up with Quil requesting a replacement I think I had a pretty good idea before I went back and slogged through it.

Seeing as how Quil didn't replace out because of anything to do with me, uh, no

Okay.

Who do you want to lynch?
Not_Mafia
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Not_Mafia
Smash Hit
Smash Hit

Post Post #1062 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:23 am

Post by Not_Mafia »

In post 1048, Parama wrote:
I legitimately don't follow where your response here comes from.

That's how I felt about your initial response. It seems we agree here but have our wires crossed anyway
Also, what is NM doing? Worst play I’ve ever seen.
I can't remember the last N_M post that wasn't bland, unimaginative and lame. Some shitposters are at least somewhat funny. You are the epitomy of the type of poster that nobody would miss if you were to suddenly disappear. You never add anything of value.
I'm guessing you haven't read the game and probably never will? Why even sign up to play?
xRECKONERx
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
xRECKONERx
GD is my Best Man
GD is my Best Man

Post Post #1063 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:12 am

Post by xRECKONERx »

In post 1061, Grib wrote:Okay.

Who do you want to lynch?

Akane, but there's less than zero support for that wagon.

Quilford wasn't making sense and looked scummy, but I don't think Quil is someone to ragequit as scum as some out-of-game ploy to win points for his slot. Willing to call Bulge town for now.

NM's responses to the case have made it harder to assault him and that's usually a sign that my case was weak and wrong from the start. Don't want to lynch.

There's something about Parama that has been bothering me but I'm chalking it up to intense paranoia instead of scum tactics. The way he's trying to form a town bloc out of his N1 door group seems like something Parama would do
as scum
... not that he doesn't form blocs as town, but usually he does that super early game D1 if he's going to do it. Coming out of Door 1 holding hands and singing Kumbaya is a little sketch IMO. Also, the way he jumped in to go BUT GAMMA'S PREDECESSOR ALREADY CLAIMED is really fucking suspicious,
especially
if the Gamma slot is scum.

Still moderately bothered by Bins, wouldn't mind seeing that lynch. I can't remember why but something was off/bothersome about her.

I would prefer not to lynch myself.

Funny enough, Gamma hasn't ACTUALLY given me good vibes. I expected something a little more from his replacement, though I'm not sure what. I also don't get his point of not claiming... but "nevermind, okay, I'll actually claim now and I'm VT". I also don't understand why he keeps insisting that all of the content between me and Quilford is irrelevant until tomorrow or possibly never. It's an odd stance to take and I don't know that he actually believes that. His questioning outside of the meVSquil debacle just seems fluff and not actually aiming for any real development or purpose.

Grib, I have no fucking clue, man. Guy's null as fuck.

Would Lynch

Akane, Bins, Gamma

Might Lynch

Parama, Grib

Don't Want to Lynch

Not_Mafia, The Bulge
green shirt thursdays
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1064 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:38 am

Post by Bins »

You're probably going to do a little better than that every time you mention my name.

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1065 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:38 am

Post by Bins »

*going to have to

gtkas
Grib
Grib
Mafia Scum
Grib
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1066 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:59 am

Post by Grib »

Why does it seem like literally everyone is nullreading me. How am I supposed to tell which of you asshats is lying if you all keep saying the same damn thing.

Reck, our Would Lynch list is exactly the same? Except for NM, I could go for a NM lynch but I'd have to reread his posts to be sure.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1067 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:54 am

Post by Parama »

In post 1063, xRECKONERx wrote:There's something about Parama that has been bothering me but I'm chalking it up to intense paranoia instead of scum tactics. The way he's trying to form a town bloc out of his N1 door group seems like something Parama would do
as scum
... not that he doesn't form blocs as town, but usually he does that super early game D1 if he's going to do it. Coming out of Door 1 holding hands and singing Kumbaya is a little sketch IMO. Also, the way he jumped in to go BUT GAMMA'S PREDECESSOR ALREADY CLAIMED is really fucking suspicious,
especially
if the Gamma slot is scum.

implying I was the one who decided our door was town and not that Akane/Bins/I all decided it together because we all collectively townread each other

but no obviously this is 100% on me despite me having a null-scum read on Bins going into the night

oh no Reck's onto me

Grib you've done so little thus far or at least I can't remember anything besides night shenanigans, which is why I have a sliiiight slight town lean on you
but you did kind of hurt that earlier
but then I don't know where you're coming from because I sensed miscommunication happening more than anything else
Show

RateYourMusic page because song contests are like the only reason I'm still here.

GET TO KNOW ME

Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1068 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:54 am

Post by Parama »

holy crap Reck actually did something though
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Akane Kurashiki
Akane Kurashiki
Goon
Akane Kurashiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1069 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:04 am

Post by Akane Kurashiki »

Did some rereading esp. of dual-isos. Not gonna go in depth on that because I don't think anyone really reads those wall posts anyway, but I'll at least share the concluding thoughts:

For today, it's down to Quil or NM for me. I will not be voting anyone else today barring a claim of role information or something.

As for doors:

5-Vote: Akane, Parama, Reck

4-Vote: Bins, Bulge, Gamma

I know Reck won't agree with this vote (and frankly don't care) but this arrangement isn't about me and him, it's mostly about where I think other people need to go because ~setup speculation reasons~ plus some combinations I wouldn't mind are restricted due to two of the doors being locked (7 and 8). Also I was starting to come around to maybe thinking he was town but the fact that he's
not
willing to lynch either of the people he went through the doors with last night despite the fact that there was almost no activity in their QT last night and there's pretty much 100% at least one scum in that room strikes me as extremely, extremely suspect. I'm thinking the team is Quil/Bulge and NM or NM and Reck, which either way puts NM at the top of my list right now. I still don't think Quil/Bulge and Reck is a particularly valid combination but eh.

If I'm wrong on NM it most likely means I'm wrong about one or more of my strong town reads and the Rabbit Hole of Extreme Paranoia isn't something I'm wanting to look too far down until and unless that comes to pass.

@Reck
: Is the replace out really the only reason you're dismissing Bulge as town for today? Can you elaborate more on your read there overall?
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1070 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:07 am

Post by Bins »

In post 1069, Akane Kurashiki wrote:For today, it's down to Quil or NM for me.

You put him in a room still?

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1071 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:07 am

Post by Bins »

5-Vote: Akane, Parama, Reck
4-Vote: Bins, Bulge, Gamma

gtkas
Bins
Bins
Survivor
Bins
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1072 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:09 am

Post by Bins »

Grib, I'd really like you to tell me why you want to stay outside the rooms.

gtkas
Akane Kurashiki
Akane Kurashiki
Goon
Akane Kurashiki
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1073 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:16 am

Post by Akane Kurashiki »

Yes, because Grib wants to be alone and for right now I'm willing to acquiesce to that.
Parama
Parama
Survivor
Parama
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1074 (ISO) » Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:21 am

Post by Parama »

In post 1072, Bins wrote:Grib, I'd really like you to tell me why you want to stay outside the rooms.

ssshhh
don't worry he has a reason
Show

GET TO KNOW ME

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”