Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1200 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:24 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1195, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 1193, Cutty Shark wrote:
In post 1191, FourTrouble wrote:Bit too aggressive response here for a point IHNC recognizes is legitimate.

Is that scummy?

Yes, fake emotion is scummy. Which is what that post felt like.

It's ika. Have you picked up on any "fake emotions" from anyone else?
In post 1196, FourTrouble wrote:and it strikes me as a minor scum-tell

Dude why are you so desperate to get scumreads now?
But anyway, don't you think you should see if they do this as town before declaring it a scumtell?
I have no creativity
I have no creativity
Goon
I have no creativity
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1201 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:25 pm

Post by I have no creativity »

i dont give jack shit, i play off my mood if im fuckign pissed my tone and mood is going to come out fuckign pissed, im im sad my post and tone is most likely going to reflect on that. but if you think im jsut doing this shit for "oh im faking" you need to really rethingk that kind of shit

pedit: I DONT GIVE A FUCKING DAMN IF IM OVERREACTING OR NOT, I GIVE A FUCKIGN DAMN WHEN PEOPLE THINK I FAKE MY EMOTIONS. IF YOU THINK ITS FUCKING FAKE VOTE PARK ME RIGHT NOW OTHERWISE SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT THIS STUPID FUCKING STUFF

RIGHT NOW I HAVE BEEN PRETTY MUCHT HE ONLY PERON WHO HAS POSTED IN THE DAMN THREAD. HOW DO YOU THINK I FEEL RIGHT NOW?

0IKA
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1202 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1198, FourTrouble wrote:IHNC definitely overreacting...

What is taunting him supposed to accomplish? You have no experience with ika; you wouldn't be able to tell if his next "blow up" post (which you're clearly trying to make happen) is genuine ika rage or not.
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1203 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:26 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1201, I have no creativity wrote:RIGHT NOW I HAVE BEEN PRETTY MUCHT HE ONLY PERON WHO HAS POSTED IN THE DAMN THREAD.

??
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1204 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:53 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

Where did everybody go :/
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1205 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by Nashville Dreams »

Apparently we are at a major party to support the new movie! I directed it!

~M
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1206 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:14 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

TIL Mala is Jon Stewart
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1207 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:35 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 1200, Cutty Shark wrote:But anyway, don't you think you should see if they do this as town before declaring it a scumtell?

It's a general-tell based on the logic of who would ask the question. Town know they're town, so they wouldn't question why someone town-reads them, they would know it's because they are town and the person town-reading them either "knows" that or has figured it out. Either way, the reasoning is genuine/correct.

I haven't looked into their meta to see if they do this as town but I've seen F-16 do it as scum before during a "quickfire" game on a different site. Though I might check their meta on this cause it has definitely made me reconsider their alignment here.
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1208 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:36 pm

<:

No.

@F-16:

I know Tammy doesn't want to work with me, but do you mind maybe setting aside a few mins or so to talk to me, please?

~M
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1209 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 1200, Cutty Shark wrote:Have you picked up on any "fake emotions" from anyone else?

Baboon but I'm not gonna get into that.
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1210 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 1202, Cutty Shark wrote:
In post 1198, FourTrouble wrote:IHNC definitely overreacting...

What is taunting him supposed to accomplish? You have no experience with ika; you wouldn't be able to tell if his next "blow up" post (which you're clearly trying to make happen) is genuine ika rage or not.

True, I don't have experience with him, but I can easily check his meta for things like this.
gossamer wings
gossamer wings
Goon
gossamer wings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1211 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:37 pm

Post by gossamer wings »

In post 1207, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 1200, Cutty Shark wrote:But anyway, don't you think you should see if they do this as town before declaring it a scumtell?

It's a general-tell based on the logic of who would ask the question. Town know they're town, so they wouldn't question why someone town-reads them, they would know it's because they are town and the person town-reading them either "knows" that or has figured it out. Either way, the reasoning is genuine/correct.

I haven't looked into their meta to see if they do this as town but I've seen F-16 do it as scum before during a "quickfire" game on a different site. Though I might check their meta on this cause it has definitely made me reconsider their alignment here.

LOL.

That's okay. Just ignore my answer to this question because one thing I LOVE is someone ignoring my answer and then telling me how to scumhunt!
gossamer wings
gossamer wings
Goon
gossamer wings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1212 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by gossamer wings »

In post 1208, Nashville Dreams wrote:<:

No.

@F-16:

I know Tammy doesn't want to work with me, but do you mind maybe setting aside a few mins or so to talk to me, please?

~M

I think the fact that I wrote an entire huge wall explaining my entire thought process means I'll talk to you.
gossamer wings
gossamer wings
Goon
gossamer wings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1213 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by gossamer wings »

And I made that big wall on my phone while riding a bicycle! I hate phone posting.
gossamer wings
gossamer wings
Goon
gossamer wings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1214 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:41 pm

Post by gossamer wings »

And it was snowing!
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:49 pm

Mmk.

Tammy what's your read on 5-off? (Just pretend like the avvie thing didn't happen.)

~M
gossamer wings
gossamer wings
Goon
gossamer wings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1216 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:50 pm

Post by gossamer wings »

We're kinda going back and forth. He doesn't have a lot of depth in his thinking and I kinda felt weird when he voted you guys this morning.
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:53 pm

Yeah everytime he posts he pings my radar. I don't know if its me just reacting to the buddying of you ++ his scum read on me. I mean the avatar thing was cute and all, but people are right that doesn't *make* him town.

Which player is the player that Falcon can read? Is that FT?

~M
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1218 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:53 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

In post 1211, gossamer wings wrote:

LOL.

That's okay. Just ignore my answer to this question because one thing I LOVE is someone ignoring my answer and then telling me how to scumhunt!

I did not ignore your answer. I responded directly to it. Which you then replied to with your typical "don't tell me how to scumhunt" bullshit.

Your "I have nothing to learn, I'm already a perfect scumhunter" attitude is toxic. You can keep responding to all my posts that way but that won't get us anywhere. Engaging my argument, explaining why you disagree, pointing out why/how what you're doing is better, that would be more productive and would help us reach some common ground. I admit I still have a lot to learn but just dismissing everything I say instead of addressing its substance really isn't pro-town or helpful at all.
gossamer wings
gossamer wings
Goon
gossamer wings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1219 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by gossamer wings »

No.

@F-16:

~M

I think Tammy is happy to engage you and so am I. What's up?

~ F-16
gossamer wings
gossamer wings
Goon
gossamer wings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1220 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:57 pm

Post by gossamer wings »

Hey FT, I remember me questioning townreads on me as both affiliation on DDO and you even mentioned it a few times. How did you suddenly forget that I do it as town too? I'm going to go look up the links if you want but I'm surprised you don't remember.

~ F-16
FourTrouble
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
FourTrouble
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1221 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:00 pm

Post by FourTrouble »

I don't remember. The last time I played with you was a quickfire game where you were scum, and I distinctly remember you asking me that question. The question never stuck out much before that, but you're right, you might do it as town too. I'm not saying it's a slam dunk scum-tell -- just that logically-speaking, it makes more sense for scum to ask than town.
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1222 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:01 pm

In post 1219, gossamer wings wrote:

No.

@F-16:

~M

I think Tammy is happy to engage you and so am I. What's up?

~ F-16

Tammy don't take this the wrong way, but I don't want us to get into another fight this game so I'm trying to interact with you as little as possible for a few days (not game days) so I don't accidentally piss you off.

Anyways,

I'm townreading both {CS & BP} what's your thoughts there?

Also I know tammy just gave me her thoughts on 5-off, but same question applies to you.

And AK.

Those are like my main questions because my other head thinks I'm off base on AK and maaaybe BP.

~M
gossamer wings
gossamer wings
Goon
gossamer wings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:02 pm

Post by gossamer wings »

In post 1218, FourTrouble wrote:
In post 1211, gossamer wings wrote:

LOL.

I did not ignore your answer. I responded directly to it. Which you then replied to with your typical "don't tell me how to scumhunt" bullshit.

Your "I have nothing to learn, I'm already a perfect scumhunter" attitude is toxic. You can keep responding to all my posts that way but that won't get us anywhere. Engaging my argument, explaining why you disagree, pointing out why/how what you're doing is better, that would be more productive and would help us reach some common ground. I admit I still have a lot to learn but just dismissing everything I say instead of addressing its substance really isn't pro-town or helpful at all.

I never said I'm perfect, I think I'm far from perfect and far from a perfect scumhunter, but every time you've asked me a question and I've given you an answer, your response has been essentially "you're not doing it right". That isn't trying to figure out what I'm thinking or why or engaging with me or why. That's you AGAIN telling me what I'm supposed to believe according to your concepts.

I consider your end of the interaction toxic.

You could have very easily asked me what I learned or thought I learned from my questions to Anatole, but you didn't. You decided to tell me what I should or shouldn't be doing.
gossamer wings
gossamer wings
Goon
gossamer wings
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1224 (ISO) » Wed Sep 10, 2014 3:03 pm

Post by gossamer wings »

*Falcon asked the first question, but I'm the one who continued talking to Anatole.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”