chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #4550 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:47 am

Post by chamber »

Until the massclaim where he didn't claim it, I also thought he was the vig.
Taking a break from the site.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #4551 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:48 am

Post by chamber »

Well played guys. I needed to push my suspects harder this game. I didn't drive many lynches, and had 2 of you as suspects for a long time.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4552 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:49 am

Post by ika »

In post 4548, chamber wrote:We all knew that. Why do you think we were reacting the way we were to votes? Albert was just too full of himself, both assuming he needed to be the one to catch the hard to catch scum, and assuming he'd be NKed, I don't think either of those were true.

hes a loose cannon (pun lol), his greatest strength is also his greatest weakness. but the former is somewhat true, he has to find the scums, he just shouldnt do it alone.

as for nk, nah, we were killing uno regardless and then vitr

p-edit: he was also my primary suspect for vig but i didnt too do much vig hunting
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #4553 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:50 am

Post by Porochaz »

It was a confusion for us until we realised that it was just easier to kill undo, that said, the VitR vigclaim came out of left field, don't think he was on any of our lists.
Mostly retired. Unless you ask or it's something interesting.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4554 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:50 am

Post by Bookitty »

True confession: I pushed against the lynches of Glork and Yosarian mostly because I like those guys and I wanted to play with/against them longer.

Ninja edit: I never at all saw VitaminR as being the vig. He played it very close to the vest.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn't have come here."
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4555 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:52 am

Post by ika »

i was going to replace buddylee first and if i did i prob woould of caught poro and boo a day earlier and then prob nail final later

p-edit: yes i bet if i looks better i could of found him to be it
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4556 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:52 am

Post by ika »

you did well chamber, it happens to me a lot too where i suspect/know scums but never capsize or push on it
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #4557 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:53 am

Post by Porochaz »

I texted Fenchurch, to tell Patrick, but I think they were in the same place we were in last year, which had no internet, so might take him a while to get back to us.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4558 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:54 am

Post by Bookitty »

I think the sheer size and length of the game worked against both scum and town. The death march that this game became, however, definitely worked to our advantage toward the end. The thought of rereading the entire game when suspects didn't work out probably demotivated a lot of really fine town players.
"Oh, you can't help that," said the Cat: "we're all mad here. I'm mad. You're mad."
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #4559 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 1:57 am

Post by Porochaz »

Im glad I didnt have to write that Bookie case... I appreciate the startings of the ABR case, Bookie, so much.
Bookitty
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Bookitty
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4560 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:03 am

Post by Bookitty »

<3 I loved our scum team. Though I didn't get to play with LML very much, I missed STD a lot when you guys cruelly and unfairly killed him, and we did pull together as a family throughout the game :) Kudos to Porochaz for staying strong and sensible throughout the game and providing some much-needed moral support; also, the simulvote was ika and it worked perfectly.

I'm out for a bit.

Before I go though, I want to say that ABR was one of the most active town players and that he did make a lot of things happen that could have won this for town. Toward the end, I was sort of shaking in my boots because he called out the scumteam in its entirety. I really think it was general exhaustion and major apathy that did in town in this game.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4561 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:05 am

Post by ika »

im going to sleep again ill post more maybe later
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4562 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:06 am

Post by VitaminR »

In post 4488, VitaminR wrote:But, for what it's worth, I do think you're town now.
Scum is probably Poro (with his contrived mathcam hammer), ika, and BooKitty.
chamber is town. I doubt it's MBL, but I could be wrong.

Ugh, was intending to strongly push for this today. Guess this is why you don't throw around votes, ABR.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #4563 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:41 am

Post by Porochaz »

I really, really did not want to hammer mathcam, but I got confused with GMT and BST (its BST now, but Patrick was working on GMT) and there seemed to be enough folk floating around to change the course of the lynch last second and felt I needed to keep control. Maybe I was a bit too sensitive in that regard but I had thought I had done enough work against Bookie and SpyreX enough against me to make sure that it was okay if I was lynched.
VitaminR
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
VitaminR
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4564 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:46 am

Post by VitaminR »

I was pretty sure it was you three at this point, but PoE will get you like that. You all played a good game.
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #4565 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:49 am

Post by chamber »

In post 4560, Bookitty wrote:Before I go though, I want to say that ABR was one of the most active town players and that he did make a lot of things happen that could have won this for town. Toward the end, I was sort of shaking in my boots because he called out the scumteam in its entirety. I really think it was general exhaustion and major apathy that did in town in this game.

I didn't mean to sound like I was putting the loss solely on ABR, he just made the last fuck up, and I called him out on it multiple times as he was making it so it annoys me. I still think MBL fucking around with the claim yesterday was extremely damaging, as was everything about yos's play. (and I could have pushed my suspects much harder if I didn't get so demotivated, so I take a large part in blame too)
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4566 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:04 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Well done, scum.

I think that if it came down to me, MBL and final scum, MBL would vote for me anyway, so there wasn't really a winning solution. After MBL laid out his big post today, if he was town, we were done. chamber and VitR would be NK'd, then MBL would vote for me in final 3. I needed to get it over with now rather than later.

I needed my DGB around. VitaminR, chamber and MBL are the slowest voters ever, it was extremely annoying playing with you guys. We would wait forever, weeks on end, to get one of you to produce a meaningful vote, sometimes. I had enough.

Truth be told, if chamber, VitaminR or MBL had come out with a vote for Bookitty or Porochaz, maybe even ika, I would have sheeped them on it. I had a solid town read on chamber and VitR by the end. MBL I wasn't as sure of, but his final post caused me to vote for him as I didn't see any other way out for me or the town in a final 3 man showdown.

MBL, what the hell man. You've got most of the masons and the town telling you that I'm town, and you keep pushing me as scum. That was the only reason I thought you might be scum. You put a lot of effort into the game, and I could have seen you as town but for that.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4567 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:08 am

For MBL to remotely consider me as scum was unthinkable to me. He wrote that he could see me as scum, and all the other real scum were "meh" to him. So I was his top choice again. Again. After all these days, he never let go of his suspicion of me. So he had to be either scum, or town, but we lost.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4568 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:16 am

My biggest regret in this game, was letting Juls run a train through Yosarian who I had a town read on, and then voted with her in spite of everything. That really took the wind out of me. Then the slow pace of the game did it for me in the end.

The best moment was probably when we had an alliance going with DGB and were sure to win the game. We should have lynched Porochaz much, much sooner. LYLO was way too late.

If VitaminR would have claimed earlier, I could have made a push for Porochaz, as mathcam was townposting at the end. The problem with this game is that a lot of the lynches were done at deadline because VitR, chamber, MBL simply didn't vote for consensus targets or were V/LA.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4569 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:17 am

I hated the power roles in this game, 0/5 would not play again
chamber
chamber
Cases are scummy
chamber
Cases are scummy
Cases are scummy

Post Post #4570 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:31 am

Post by chamber »

Just so we are clear, a lot of those 'consensus targets' were town. It's not like we were cockblocking scum lynches. There is maybe an argument for me making poro less viable yesterday?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4571 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:34 am

Well you had your vote on MBL yesterday and intended to vote for him today, chamber.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4572 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:37 am

MBL wasn't getting lynched yesterday, but you were stubborn and voting for a player nobody wanted to lynch. You/VitR/MBL made plays like that all the time.
Porochaz
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Porochaz
Oh, Prozac
Oh, Prozac

Post Post #4573 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:46 am

Post by Porochaz »

To be fair ABR, your voting patterns were so changable and fast, whenever you voted for me, or one of my scumbuddies, I tried my very best not to react because I knew within a couple of days at most, that vote would not be on me anymore. There is something to be said about the votes being stuck on people but you were at the opposite end of the spectrum, as a threat to scum, you simply weren't. I'm pretty sure the day we lynched STD, someone called out the scum correctly but the pairings being listed off were changing so rapidly. There was many a time I would see this process ongoing and I just didn't post because I knew if I kept my head down for that moment then more than likely you wouldn't settle on voting me.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4574 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:50 am

Porochaz you played awful lol, you and Bookitty could have easily been lynched on a whim. It's just lucky that your replacement circus saved you.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”