NY 177: Simple Complexity (GAME OVER: Scum Wins!)

Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3525 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:14 am

Post by Wake1 »

As mentioned earlier, the OP is updated from the one in the Queue. Use that version.

I'll modify my VCs in the future.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #3526 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:19 am

Post by Psyche »

i actually have no idea how i feel about marquis's decision to expose us
it is that bizarre
You can't step in the same river twice.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3527 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:22 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 3526, Psyche wrote:i actually have no idea how i feel about marquis's decision to expose us
it is that bizarre

You need to hurry up and confirm it because you were in strong contention for being lynched today.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3528 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 9:27 am

Post by Marquis »

"confirm it"
"yeah"
"confirm it"
"yes"
reinoe smh
link in bio
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #3529 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:14 am

Post by Psyche »

im never getting lynched reinoe
You can't step in the same river twice.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3530 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 10:38 am

Post by reinoe »

In post 3529, Psyche wrote:im never getting lynched reinoe

Thanks to a mason claim. You were generally considered scummy without it. And I wasn't pushing for your lynch today, Titus was.

Selkie
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3531 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:20 am

Post by OkaPoka »

In post 3293, RoyalApe wrote:
In post 3167, reinoe wrote:btw, did RoyalApe town in the fuck up in the neighborhood?

Yes, i finally found it and then D2 ended in a flash.

Could we prod the ape yet?
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3532 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 11:22 am

Post by OkaPoka »

@MOD

Could we prod RoyalApe and Peregrine V?
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3533 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 2:15 pm

Post by Wake1 »

PeregrineV does not require prodding atm.

Prodding RoyalApe (#2).
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3534 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:02 pm

Post by shaddowez »

tn
- What do you think of the Peregrine wagon?

In post 3483, Titus wrote:b) Shadowez has basically dropped off the face of the earth right now.

In post 3257, shaddowez wrote:I'm only able to post at nights (have a toddler that loves electronics, so don't use any at home). Look at any of my games, you'll only see me posting during the same timeframe.

This applies to weekends too - I'm not going to V/LA every weekend, so I try to post some but will generally go longer than 24 hours.

Pere
- Do you not believe the mason claim? I'm going to guess not since you have the largest wagon right now, and your vote is the sole vote on one of the possible masons. Could you please explain why?

In post 3425, gameplay506 wrote:Oka really gives me a feeling of VI. he doesnt make much sense being scum with Aero. The doc claim combined with the macho thing. His genuine imo attempts to figure the game out and make plans.
Ye

Pedit:Oka drop this shit.
But things like this make me feel town. I myself said things like this when I was pressured as town pr.

gameplay, thank you. This is the first post that has actually provided reasoning on why people think Oka is town. I'm still not entirely convinced, but it's not people just going "He's a doc claim, he's obvtown!"

Considering moving my vote to Pere, but want to do an ISO for my own sanity, and doublecheck on votecount to avoid an accidental quickhammer.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3535 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

I can't tell if shaddow is town being manipulated, or scum looking like town.
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3536 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:34 pm

Post by shaddowez »

I'm actually not comfortable with the Pere wagon right now. Assuming for the moment that all claims are legit, based on those and flips his reads early game were very off - Tree as scum (assumed mason), Aero as town (conf scum), Titus as scum (assumed cop). That and lack of activity are making it hard for me to read him, but there does seem to be some scumhunting going on. The biggest thing making me think he's scum is actually not anything in his ISO, but this post from tn. Still getting a slight scum vibe from tn, and the add-on of Pere at the end there feels like a push. I'm going to wait to hear from Pere before moving my vote.
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3537 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:39 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 3536, shaddowez wrote:I'm actually not comfortable with the Pere wagon right now. Assuming for the moment that all claims are legit, based on those and flips his reads early game were very off - Tree as scum (assumed mason), Aero as town (conf scum), Titus as scum (assumed cop). That and lack of activity are making it hard for me to read him, but there does seem to be some scumhunting going on. The biggest thing making me think he's scum is actually not anything in his ISO, but this post from tn. Still getting a slight scum vibe from tn, and the add-on of Pere at the end there feels like a push. I'm going to wait to hear from Pere before moving my vote.

Shaddowez no...Pere is scum. He's been pushing my lynch as well. And that scumhunting was just him targeting town.

Selkie
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3538 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 3:42 pm

Post by Marquis »

no, i agree with part of that

tn is one of those scumreads that's sitting there but i'm not touching because there are shinier things to look at

maybe tomorrow or the day after, but it's not a priority
link in bio
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3539 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:40 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3536, shaddowez wrote:I'm actually not comfortable with the Pere wagon right now. Assuming for the moment that all claims are legit, based on those and flips his reads early game were very off - Tree as scum (assumed mason), Aero as town (conf scum), Titus as scum (assumed cop). That and lack of activity are making it hard for me to read him, but there does seem to be some scumhunting going on. The biggest thing making me think he's scum is actually not anything in his ISO, but this post from tn. Still getting a slight scum vibe from tn, and the add-on of Pere at the end there feels like a push. I'm going to wait to hear from Pere before moving my vote.

I'm debating how dumb you could actually be to seriously think I'm scum or if you are smart town with dumb reads faking like you think I could be scum.

That being said, PV can lurk like a boss. We can hit this synergy though late game, so I kinda want to keep him.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3540 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:42 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 3537, reinoe wrote:

Shaddowez no...Pere is scum. He's been pushing my lynch as well. And that scumhunting was just him targeting town.

Yeah and your reads have been shit... all damn day. Not surprised Pere is pushing your lynch here. You are town but DAMN get it together.

Your acts make ZERO sense. You know I am town and I know you are town. Yet we cannot agree on a single fucking scumread. You are being immensely frustrating. Can we wagon Mirhawk?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3541 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:45 pm

Post by shaddowez »

In post 3539, Titus wrote:I'm debating how dumb you could actually be to seriously think I'm scum or if you are smart town with dumb reads faking like you think I could be scum.

I really have no idea where this is coming from - I was listing some of Pere's reads and all claims as assumed to be true for sake of showing his reads to be off.

Also
reinoe
, I see him mention you as scum a few times, but don't actually see him pushing a lynch on you...were you referring to something specific?
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3542 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:47 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 3541, shaddowez wrote:
In post 3539, Titus wrote:I'm debating how dumb you could actually be to seriously think I'm scum or if you are smart town with dumb reads faking like you think I could be scum.

I really have no idea where this is coming from - I was listing some of Pere's reads and all claims as assumed to be true for sake of showing his reads to be off.

Also
reinoe
, I see him mention you as scum a few times, but don't actually see him pushing a lynch on you...were you referring to something specific?

Hold on a sec, I don't think I've ever pushed Titus as scum, in fact I made a town case on her. Clarify that statement plz.

Selkie
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3543 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 5:49 pm

Post by shaddowez »

Gah, stupid bad formatting on my part.

My first line was addressed to Titus since she thought I was thinking she's scum (I don't).

The second line was addressed to you (Reinoe) about Pere pushing your lynch, from Post #3537
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3544 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:04 pm

Post by reinoe »

In post 3540, Titus wrote:
In post 3537, reinoe wrote:

Yeah and your reads have been shit... all damn day. Not surprised Pere is pushing your lynch here. You are town but DAMN get it together.

Your acts make ZERO sense. You know I am town and I know you are town. Yet we cannot agree on a single fucking scumread. You are being immensely frustrating. Can we wagon Mirhawk?

Pere is scum for having a hard-on for calling Aeronaut town. Nobody had any reason to call Aero town.

Selkie
reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3545 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:10 pm

Post by reinoe »

Post 2772, Pere knows that all the main wagons are on town.

Selkie
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3546 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:18 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

I'm waiting for peregrine to.post something of content.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3547 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:28 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

2772 is kinda eeh.

This is the where he lost me.
In post 2738, PeregrineV wrote:
Vote: Notscience

Also thinking reinoe is scum at this point.

@Aero

pedit: Check out my supervote that read your mind!!!

Seven hours to deadline and he jumps on a new wagon.

Complete opposite of helpful.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3548 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

He tried to force us into a no-lynch without actually saying that's what he wanted.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3549 (ISO) » Sun Sep 14, 2014 6:33 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Look at the rest of his posts from there to the end of the day. There's no indication of him actually trying to find a better lynch. Or providing reasoning for his vote. Or explaining why we shouldn't lynch any of the actual wagons.

Which is more or less the impression I get from him during the rest of the game as well.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”