F-16_Fighting_Falcon
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 4:59 pm

Post by F-16_Fighting_Falcon »

@ Mala, no. It has nothing to do with you.
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1977, Anatole Kuragin wrote:As far as I'm aware I still don't have an item?

I am becoming increasing dubious about there even being an 'item' system in this game

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

Also either scum blew a strongman last night or the mod fuckup involves ika being dead when he should not be dead (which is actually pretty plausible)

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 1999, OkaPoka wrote:Executive Producer

Name?

I still want to see if Titus has an actual reason for saying that all executives are scum.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:07 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

Pamela.

also your flavor cutty?
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

Georgio; this has been tread over already

-b
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

Well that was useless; sorry everybody!
Lissa
Lissa
Goon
Lissa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:29 pm

Post by Lissa »

In post 1955, Cutty Shark wrote:
In post 1951, gossamer wings wrote:I can't decide which was the mafia nk and which was the vig-kill. Leaning towards FT being nk'd as he tends to be a wildcard.

~ F-16

I don't see why FT would be killed unless his reads were lightning good (and they were pretty fluid through EoD which makes it seem even less likely he'd be killed for that)
He was almost lynched yesterday
He is part of the neighborhood which makes having a PR outside of that less likely

Someone said ika was crumbing a PR but I can't find it in his ISO

-b

Agreed. I've gotta think it was a vig. He would be a really really odd scum kill.
I'm thinking we've got one scumteam and a vig, and likely neutral/s.

Also that means one of these things:
1. 5-off's "there is scum in the neighborhood" is true and he is town - thus either baboon is scum or there is a lurkerscum in there. I want to lean towards the latter because I think baboon is town... I don't know what to think.
2. 5-off is lying scum.
3. "rumors" is just that. It's not mod lying if it's not flat-out confirmed, is it? Hmm.
4. It's a really long-running town gambit in which case TELL US NOW 5-OFF DAMMIT. but I doubt that's the case at this point, I'm just not thinking it's a good idea to rule anything out completely yet.

ika would be an odd kill if he hadn't flat out stated he had a pr. he IS still an odd kill. he was seriously tunneling nashville and not much else by end of day.

In post 1953, gossamer wings wrote:Can someone from the neighborhood post what FT's last thoughts were before he was killed?

~ F-16

Unfortunately nothing has been said in there by anyone since the 3rd around when we were outed. :/

In post 2002, Cutty Shark wrote:Also either scum blew a strongman last night or the mod fuckup involves ika being dead when he should not be dead (which is actually pretty plausible)

-b

I was assuming that was the mod error. Considering it was ika that was given an honorary win.

I need to look back at people's interactions with Honey.
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by Anatole Kuragin »

In post 2001, Cutty Shark wrote:
In post 1977, Anatole Kuragin wrote:As far as I'm aware I still don't have an item?

I am becoming increasing dubious about there even being an 'item' system in this game

-b

That'd be a pretty weird thing for me to make up but yeah fair enough. I honestly thought ika was an item giver.
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by fferyllt »

I think FT was probably the scum kill because of how sticky his wagon was through much of day 1, and the honey bee flip made him look likely town. His trajectory on Honey bee would have been a hard sell as a bus.

Bork are you still feeling squinty-eyed about me? If you are, do you think you can work with me a little anyway? I kinda need your thoughts on something.
Amid the pressure of great events, a general principle gives no help.

Idic
Lissa
Lissa
Goon
Lissa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:52 pm

Post by Lissa »

In post 554, Honey bee wrote:
I can't follow the 4t or bp cases, all the evidence on either side is just too soft for me. I wanna say that this implies that they're both town and the scum isn't particularly striving for one over the other. and BP I still don't see a reason to use the neighborhood as a lynch pool, do you really think up to 4 lynches is worth a scum (or possibly none)?

Wondering if this implies that one intern is indeed scum? She said she didn't want the neighborhood used as a lynch pool. We already knew there was supposedly a scum intern though...

In post 920, Honey bee wrote:

My feelings after reading the thread is that the last few pages haven't made me like ak and csareo. Ak I have been perusing their iso and I haven't seen anywhere that they're actively pushing to find someone's alignment or directing their efforts anywhere else. Their vote is parked on baboon and the conviction that he finds about a few meta reads and one post is totally wrong to me. Ak do you have any other scum reads? And how do you feel about fonz's latest posts?
vote: Anatole kuragin

This gives me townfeels about AK, it could be a bus but I don't think so? I already thought AK was town though.
And she called out him being vote parked on baboon... an intern... hm.
Not sure what to think about the whole item thing with AK though. Is it all a red herring? I got a townread on him from his posting.

In post 1011, Honey bee wrote:
Gw:
The reason why it's wrong is because (again) their interests betray their vote. Ak has admitted that he's not the best at day one, but instead of going about figuring out his read on baboon or doubting himself, he keeps it parked on baboon and never gives it a second thought. In other words his thinking and what he's saying doesn't match up.

As for a full reads list, other than Ak and Csareo I don't have any other scum reads. The only person I am comfortable completely ignoring for today's lynch is Four trouble: his aggression and behavior feel natural to me. Otherwise I am not a big fan of town reads, so I have anyone else as null.

Again mentioning AK's vote park on Baboon...
is it just a coincidence that it has to do with his vote park
on baboon?
An intern? She said she didn't want the neighborhood used as a lynch pool and called Four and Baboon both town. Four has flipped town.
I can't figure out if this is some sort of attempt at a white knight on Baboon or an attempt to subtly defend a scumbuddy. She was definitely white knighting Four most of the day... so I'm not sure.

In post 1937, Honey bee wrote:I am here to claim.

VOTE: fourtrouble

Csareo is probably town for replacing out. Reads would be easy for him to fake for an end day, and I doubt he'd leave if he's scum. Either way I'm not gonna lynch an empty slot.

Fourtrouble is the only other person I can accept lynching today.

Massive "reads" flip here...
Post 1011: Csareo and AK are scum, Four is town
Post 1937: Csareo is probtown, Four is scum LYNCH LYNCH
There's a while between them though... Not sure that really tells us anything anyway.

That was kind of useless for the most part. I need to look at others' interactions with her, this was just easier to start with.

And I'm wondering if all this + four's death was some sort of an attempt to frame baboon? Sort of a strange one if it was.
I THOUGHT baboon was town but now I'm not sure.
Is this crazy?
I dunno if anyone really does NKA here. Is this silly of me to even be thinking of?

I am really not sure what to think.
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:01 pm

Post by Cutty Shark »

Thanks for reminding me about Baboon.
Ceph, why, upon the hood being outted, did you go "I can't do my clever hood plan now!" ? I thought about it and the hood being outted didn't really hurt your plan whatsoever. What hurt it was when you told us what the plan would have been. Why didn't you just keep going with the plan?
Baboon Pride
Baboon Pride
Goon
Baboon Pride
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by Baboon Pride »

In post 2011, Cutty Shark wrote:Thanks for reminding me about Baboon.
Ceph, why, upon the hood being outted, did you go "I can't do my clever hood plan now!" ? I thought about it and the hood being outted didn't really hurt your plan whatsoever. What hurt it was when you told us what the plan would have been. Why didn't you just keep going with the plan?

Because:
-There was no longer even the slightest smidge of trust going on there anymore
-All activity there ceased permanently the moment we were outted
-I had to come out in public re: my belief that FT was the scum neighbor, which would make the whole thing worthless

These flips are sort of breaking my head, but the first thing that comes to mind is the large number of big scary town players who didn't get shot.

-Ceph
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2012, Baboon Pride wrote:

Because:
-I had to come out in public re: my belief that FT was the scum neighbor, which would make the whole thing worthless

These flips are sort of breaking my head, but the first thing that comes to mind is the large number of big scary town players who didn't get shot.

-Ceph

You know, you and Mara are one of the big scary town players, right?

Idic
Baboon Pride
Baboon Pride
Goon
Baboon Pride
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by Baboon Pride »

Are we? I don't feel like a big scary town player.

-Ceph
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:01 pm

Post by fferyllt »

ceph do you still think there is scum in the neighborhood?

Idic
Baboon Pride
Baboon Pride
Goon
Baboon Pride
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:03 pm

Post by Baboon Pride »

(Even if we do count, though, I'm invited to wonder why scum would shoot either of the players they might have)

P-edit: Well, I think there literally has to be because of 5-off's role info. However, we're not scum, and I don't think Lissa is scum, so the possibility of a lurking neighbor is looking a lot more like a thing.

-Ceph
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:06 pm

Post by fferyllt »

In post 2014, Baboon Pride wrote:Are we? I don't feel like a big scary town player.

-Ceph

Neither do I! Especially the last couple months. But, scary is in the eyes of the beholder.

FT dying makes me wonder a little about 5-off. He'd be more of a threat to some players than to others.

Idic
fferyllt
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
fferyllt
Titan of Trajectory
Titan of Trajectory

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:09 pm

Post by fferyllt »

5-off, actually something I didn't find in my catch up was some elaboration on whether your role PM makes it dead certain there is scum in the neighborhood.

Did it leave any wriggle room wrt Nati's statement that the mod won't lie? As in whether your role pm is explicit with respect to there being scum in the neighborhood, or is it sort of a maybe?

Idic
Baboon Pride
Baboon Pride
Goon
Baboon Pride
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:13 pm

Post by Baboon Pride »

This is a reminder to myself to go over the scum iso with a fine toothed comb. Heh, get it, comb.

-Ceph
Nashville Dreams
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Nashville Dreams
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:19 pm

Post by Nashville Dreams »

In post 2003, Cutty Shark wrote:

Name?

I still want to see if Titus has an actual reason for saying that all executives are scum.

Yeah. it's called our role PM. It pretty much says executives are scum.

Mala not so sure that we should vote or unvote. Let the mod clarify something.

~Titus
Lissa
Lissa
Goon
Lissa
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:22 pm

Post by Lissa »

In post 2018, fferyllt wrote:5-off, actually something I didn't find in my catch up was some elaboration on whether your role PM makes it dead certain there is scum in the neighborhood.

Did it leave any wriggle room wrt Nati's statement that the mod won't lie? As in whether your role pm is explicit with respect to there being scum in the neighborhood, or is it sort of a maybe?

This.
This is important.

He called it "rumors" in the neighborhood. I'd like him to clarify about that/if he thinks there's any room for doubt.

Also honestly I wouldn't have been surprised to die last night. Not because I think I'm a big scary town player (I know I'm not) but because I am a near universal townread. I did not expect the kills there were.

In post 2020, Nashville Dreams wrote:
In post 2003, Cutty Shark wrote:

Name?

Yeah. it's called our role PM. It pretty much says executives are scum.

Mala not so sure that we should vote or unvote. Let the mod clarify something.

~Titus

Could be a flavor miller maybe?
I'm not sure.
Baboon Pride
Baboon Pride
Goon
Baboon Pride
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:18 pm

Post by Baboon Pride »

In post 2013, fferyllt wrote:
In post 2012, Baboon Pride wrote:

Because:

-Ceph

You know, you and Mara are one of the big scary town players, right?

Are we? I did nothing but push town to death yesterday.
Baboon Pride
Baboon Pride
Goon
Baboon Pride
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 10:35 pm

Post by Baboon Pride »

Also, marascum will never kill through her scum-reads, never ever~
Cutty Shark
Cutty Shark
Goon
Cutty Shark
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:44 am

Post by Cutty Shark »

In post 2009, fferyllt wrote:I think FT was probably the scum kill because of how sticky his wagon was through much of day 1, and the honey bee flip made him look likely town. His trajectory on Honey bee would have been a hard sell as a bus.

Bork are you still feeling squinty-eyed about me? If you are, do you think you can work with me a little anyway? I kinda need your thoughts on something.

I'm definitely willing to collaborate at this point in the game.

What do you need?

-b

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”