NY 176: Completely Ridiculous Mafia (Game Over)

Toomai
Toomai
Goon
Toomai
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by Toomai »

In post 2398, AngryPidgeon wrote:Woah. holy shit. Full cop? If there is a full cop claim in the game then I am lynching either that or Cabd with haste.
Well he didn't specify other than "town scan". But still.

This should be required reading for...everyone for anything, really.
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:29 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2396, AngryPidgeon wrote:Alright so I sort of siteflaked over the last week due to strenuous personal issues (notably needing to find a job) so forgive me as I try and recalibrate myself in this game. I sort of burned out.

:(

In post 2398, AngryPidgeon wrote:Woah. holy shit. Full cop? If there is a full cop claim in the game then I am lynching either that or Cabd with haste.

Yeah, this is why I want an actual claim. If he comes back tomorrow with "lol im an odd night tracker" I will fucking cut a bitch.
"I would prefer not to." --Herman Melville,
Bartleby the Scrivener
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 5:40 pm

Post by ika »

i still want to wagon mhawk now after seeing his iso,it doesnt match the mindset of pr imo
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:51 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

In post 2402, ika wrote:i still want to wagon mhawk now after seeing his iso,it doesnt match the mindset of pr imo

Who are you talking about? I never claimed a PR.
ika
ika
Survivor
ika
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by ika »

In post 2403, Mirhawk wrote:
In post 2402, ika wrote:i still want to wagon mhawk now after seeing his iso,it doesnt match the mindset of pr imo

Who are you talking about? I never claimed a PR.

not you obviously
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:40 pm

Post by T S O »

Cephrir's switch onto Toomai makes me think they're both scum.

I would appreciate if someone actually checked me tonight, or just checked Cephrir - this bullshit about me being confirmed scum is moronic.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by T S O »

I still kinda want a Cephrir wagon. Does it exist? No. Should it exist? Hell to the yes.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:42 pm

Post by Cephrir »

In post 2405, T S O wrote:Cephrir's switch onto Toomai makes me think they're both scum.

I would appreciate if someone actually checked me tonight, or just checked Cephrir - this bullshit about me being confirmed scum is moronic.

>I wasn't sure which to vote for
>Someone claimed a clear on Mirhawk
>Why the fuck would I do anything else?
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:43 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Your stance on me has been so wildly inconsistent I can only assume it's in the hopes of connecting us.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:44 pm

Post by Cephrir »

Like seriously, it's getting kind of ridiculous. I was town or stupid a few pages ago, now I'm scum?
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:44 pm

Post by Cephrir »

I can assure you, I am not stupid.
Bartleby the Scrivener
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:48 pm

Post by T S O »

Why exactly am I confirmed scum if Toomai flips scum?

Where does this magical link come from?
-Marquis
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:52 pm

Post by Cephrir »

You being scum and Toomai being scum, in my mind, have nothing whatsoever to do with each other. If we take all our PRs at face value, there's a pretty small POE pool that contains several of my strong townreads. If we assume one of them is lying, that's still basically true.
Bartleby the Scrivener
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:54 pm

Post by T S O »

Do you have any problem with me being confirmed tonight? Will you accept that, or will you push a Godfather/other bullshit angle?
-Marquis
Cephrir
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Cephrir
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:57 pm

Post by Cephrir »

The only problem I have with investigating you is that it precludes us from investigating me.

I could ask you the same question, seeing as you seem more convinced I'm scum than vice versa.
Bartleby the Scrivener
Cabd
Cabd
QT Sniper
Cabd
QT Sniper
QT Sniper

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:12 pm

Post by Cabd »

Stop being an idiot, read my recent psots, and add in the power role i had when i fakeclaimed hider that one time, and think about it.
Currently in COVID hell, population: Entire Household
AngryPidgeon
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
AngryPidgeon
Glenn Peck
Glenn Peck

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 8:29 pm

Post by AngryPidgeon »

You don't have a single bit of doubt about Scrambles claim complete with 'oops we forgot to use it N1'?

Calling me an idiot, get real.
scrambles
scrambles
Goon
scrambles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:48 pm

Post by scrambles »

Already moved to discredit. Id say all three are scum.
ap, cephalopods, toomai
Thats really the only viable option.
scrambles
scrambles
Goon
scrambles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Mon Sep 15, 2014 11:52 pm

Post by scrambles »

I mean the only viable way of any of them not getting lynched is to try and discredit me.
as far as my I so, ika, you did see me push mvp really hard didn't you?
Then you saw me pushing Mohawk hard, then next day I say that "I was looking for something on Mir that just never materialized. Not town yet, but null from once being mafia"
I pushed mvp because I was certain he was lying.
someone even asked why I dropped Mir so suddenly, iirc, this would be why.
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:01 am

Post by Izariael »

In post 2417, scrambles wrote:Already moved to discredit. Id say all three are scum.
ap, cephalopods, toomai
Thats really the only viable option.

So I'm no longer in this list of scum? Darn. You were just dancing around with that one a few pages ago... :igmeou:
I have the comprehensive ability of a vegetable.
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:23 am

Post by Izariael »

Did we ever get a proper claim from Cabd? I really see no reason for him to continue beating around the bush. I have a hard time believing his claim given that I have basically zero information to go off from it. There's nothing there except a bunch of cryptic mumbo jumbo that I have neither the time nor the interest in trying to decipher. Just be direct about it already...

He still hasn't revealed anything from his Day 2 convo with AP. What were you guys talking about? It seemed to call MVP's claim into question, but since we know his claim to be true, what does that mean in regards to that convo?

He hasn't explained what happened on Night 2 that makes AP town? He just said "it" happened.

He hasn't said what role he has. He's only said there might be a back-up to him somewhere..? Why is he still holding on to the anonymity of his role at this point? It's not like scum is going to be confused and
not
try to take him out if he continues to obfuscate his role.

He's completely taking scrambles' claim at face value, and using it to remove scrambles+Mirhawk from his scum pool. What is it about this claim that rings truth to you Cabd?

Most of his recent posts are basically just throwing insults at others for not reading between the lines, yet he's gone out of his way to be cryptic about shit in the first place. It's counter-productive and unnecessary at this point of the game. Just spit it out. It's not doing townies any good trying to find scum if you ARE a PR with information that you're not revealing. Stop this condescending crap and spill the beans.

Just gonna say it again... but I think this guy is scum. :igmeou: If he's a town PR holding onto information, then I fail to understand the reasons for it. The target is already painted on his back if he's town, and going down with information is tow is not helping us catch scum.
scrambles
scrambles
Goon
scrambles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:26 am

Post by scrambles »

Is there a method to pretending that im being inconsistent, or is it supposed to look like desperate struggling for survival?

Honestly folks, I'd rather lynch someone who is acting like this than toomai. Sure toomai looks pretty bad, but this looks downright pathetic. Toomai may or may not be scum....but that, that is definitely scum.

I mean, that is some hardcore pretending. Lemme venture a guess, im scum fakeclaiming and trying to put together a series of mislynches out of the possibilities, and ive purposely left you out izzy because im..hmmmm... trying to gain your vote approval? Or maybe, im scum who doesn't actually think you're scum, so I omitted you because I cant keep my extremely complicated undercountered fakeclaim story straight?

Dont tell me dont tell me.
ika feel free to venture a guess, its pretty fun.
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:52 am

Post by Izariael »

Why would it be desperately struggling for survival? If I'm not on your scum list, then I don't have to worry about your lynch vote.
Izariael
Izariael
Goon
Izariael
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:59 am

Post by Izariael »

I'm not concerned with your lynch vote to begin with. You can vote me again, I don't mind.

If you want to bring up "I thought I breadcrumbed enough" then the onus is on you to show me those breadcrumbs if you want/need me to believe your claim. I have no interest in sifting through all of your posts trying to determine which ones are crumbing and which ones aren't. Same goes for Cabd.

As of right now, I don't believe your claim. It feels like something you've conjured up to stop the push on Mirhawk, and are now trying to retcon into a legitimate claim. Retcon away, but don't expect me to go out of my way to try and convince myself that your claim is real just because you say it is. Sorry, but I'd rather not waste my time needlessly.
scrambles
scrambles
Goon
scrambles
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:17 am

Post by scrambles »

Lol that was just a waste of typing for you izzy.
I have no need for your analysis.

The fact that you choose to disbelieve my uncontested claim is your prerogative. I have no intention of proving myself to you.
I scanned mir last night. He didnt come up scum. I tried to lynch toomai today, mir seemed to become the wagon of choice. I tried to derail it. It didnt work.
people voted mir no matter what he said.
knowing that Lylo is likely imminent, I chose to save the night of power I invested in him as well as a mislynch that might lead into a vet precarious day 4. What you choose to believe is just that, your choice. Know that it is going to look very bad for you for choosing to disbelieve my claim, especially when I have not had any scum scan on anyone yet.
nothing ive said will get anyone killed. I can only theorize that im being disputed because this is a crucial day for mafia to win. Thats the only thing that appears logical to me.
yet instead of stepping back and considering the possibility that im telling the truth and looking at the new evidence, you've decided to create your own evidence out of thin air.

It, OBJECTIVELY, is very incriminating. Im not talking personal opinion here. I think if anyone were watching this game, they'd be thinking the same thing.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”