Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:03 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

Unvote
pending a claim
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:21 am

Post by Brian Skies »

Will post later.
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:33 am

Post by Bert »

In post 378, Rogue wrote:One thing is bugging me about her, but I do want to see if that changes.

same.

her last few posts are a bit...unusually shy. (maybe?)

In post 385, Mantisdreamz wrote:still think shadowez was being followy though. i didn't like that he ended up in mid place on each wagon (kthx's and mine). what i said before.. kind of looking to where the wind was blowing and floating on over in that direction.

Okay. I get it about how stuff he/she says is about mostly covered points. Yeah, well I guess I can see where that comes from. His reads are a bit shallow in method, but it doesn't seem like a calculated kind of shallow. You disagree about that, though. Seems like lost town. HOWEVER, if it's calculated, it's an appealing strategy for newbie scum. I still think town though.

In post 385, Mantisdreamz wrote:beck town. anatole town. (getting lazy with the reasoning now, cause they do seem kinda obvtown). would you agree?

I'm lost. How are either obvtown? Not sure about Anatole. I've played with him before, I think he's just busy IRL so he's unreadable unless maybe a wagon starts on him (teehee). Beck is an independent thinker, but isn't showing it aside from a vague "Jingle scumread", if you get my drift. If I had to say, Beck *sounds* town but I wish he'd come up with more opinions. Anatole is null.

Also, you're right, Mara and Mala are somewhat unreadable considering their strengths aren't being shown.

In post 385, Mantisdreamz wrote:i'm thinking that i'm not totally sure on the DDD wagon. but however, i don't really like his ... hmm, lethargy i guess. if he were town, maybe he'd be putting out a read list, or something of the sort.. and being like, "good luck idiots"

expecting something in particular is kinda hit or miss IMO, cos like you said - depends on personality and we don't know him. i actually dont feel good at all about this lynch, but then i see him kinda detracting with "other people are just as bad (A, B, and C)" instead of coming out of the woodwork with something else......and then there's the DL...but then the intransigence to claim after the intent this morning (avoidance) rings kinda PR-ish. blargh. Still don't like it, and I don't know why. Despite everything. It's just really odd how there's no real shifted attention elsewhere.

In post 385, Mantisdreamz wrote:i still like kthx for town. even with his interjection to exclaim that DDD should be killed, and nothing more.

i like albert for town, cause maybe he is being a little more pushy than the last game i played with him, where he was scum (in breaking bad mafia).

That interjection feels like him/her wanting to recklessly slam the door shut. That would usually bother me. However - I know I'm bad at reading people from past games, but I modded an old but recent kthxbye game where he was scum, and he was a helluva lot more cautious there (and with much better, formed reasoning). I hope I'm not severely underestimating his scumgame though.

Did I mention I sometimes rely on old games but fail at that? Yup. Without the experience, I'd lynch Kthxbye.

In post 386, shaddowez wrote:
Lack of post count/activity isn't necessarily the same as content, either. In a lot of my games I end up posting at different hours than a lot of people, so I don't engage in the back and forth that ups post count, but I try to include a decent amount in my posts. When somebody has a ton of posts, but one or two lines in each that don't offer anything to help the game, either by trying to scumhunt, or doing much to reveal their alignment, I tend to find that scummy.

To actually answer your first question, Anatole and Mantis are pinging me as scum based on what they've posted so far (still not completely convinced on kthx, but more of a town read than I had initially). I have a couple of town reads, but most people in this game right now are null as I'm unable to get a read on them based on not enough interaction with the game.

Why do you feel kthx is more town now than he was early on? I like how this post doesn't feel dismissive of the points addressed to you.

In post 393, Wolfy wrote:I've not seen enough from DDD to back off my vote and unless there's a solid believable claim I can't see it happening.

Then why'd you put the vote on in the first place?

unvote
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:35 am

Post by Bert »

I could really lynch Jingle and Wolfy.

Jingle's hiding behind the meta torch. The research about meta that turned up nothing conclusive (which is odd considering how much effort he apperas to put into that - and time elapsed), then more meta or research about the game's mechanics.

In post 344, Jingle wrote:His early reactions reminded me a lot of UDesign, where my read on him was terrible, so I was trying not to jump to conclusions but his ISO pings me like crazy.

Particularly, the whole: "hypocrisy is a scumtell" combined with the quoted post raises all sorts of alarms on a reread.

"I've used the tactic of refraining from posting opinions on play as scum, but I can't judge DDD because other players haven't posted so I'm going to refrain from posting." He's using a scumtell that he himself is saying is part of his scum meta about someone else and doing exactly the same thing, while calling yet another person scum for hypocrisy in scumhunting.

It's like... Scumception.

I'd like to hear your read about Kthxbye since this post.
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:39 am

Post by Anatole Kuragin »

DDD's last post looks townie. Kthx, wolf, shadow, or mantis should be the lynch candidates today.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:52 am

Post by Bert »

In post 404, Anatole Kuragin wrote:DDD's last post looks townie.

it would matter more for him if his last post or two were made when he's not being rung up. ppl sound more townie near death regardless ugh :(

if no other wagon forms ill put my vote back i guess

In post 401, Brian Skies wrote:Will post later.

hi!

In post 390, Mantisdreamz wrote:i'd actually lynch shadowez over DDD.. cause DDD is all non readable and.. grumpy

what are your thoughts on DDD's last few posts?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:00 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 404, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Kthx, wolf, shadow, or mantis should be the lynch candidates today.

And why is that (for each if you would)?

You've voted me yet never really asked me any questions (ie, tried to figure out if I'm scum), or really explained any reason as to why you think I should be a lynch candidate.

You've said/quoted/addressed both wolfy and shadow even LESS than you've mentioned/voted me.

Mantis is the only person on your "lynch candidates" list that you've shown any real suspicion of.

p404 is lacking any town motivation.

VOTE: Anatole

I still don't like DDD, but that above quoted post pinged my scumdar way too much to remain there, especially since if one of the 2 is scum, the other probably isn't. If both are scum, that's some damn fine distancing.
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Debonair Danny DiPietro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:00 am

Post by Debonair Danny DiPietro »

In post 398, Albert B. Rampage wrote:The only thing that would make me unvote you right now DDD is an honest claim. I don't see why you would refuse to do it if you were reasonable town.

See I fundamentally disagree with you there; too often claiming is just a permission slip to lynch. [1] [2] If I believed a claim would help my situation I would give one, in this case I believe claiming my role in response to your request would just lead to some lurkey-loo swooping in to hammer.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:02 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Nevermind, that's DDD and ABR that are butting heads. Got you confused for a minute. Everything else still stands.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:04 am

Post by Kthxbye »

DDD: Thoughts/read on Anatole?
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:04 am

In post 406, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 404, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Kthx, wolf, shadow, or mantis should be the lynch candidates today.

You've voted me yet never really asked me any questions (ie, tried to figure out if I'm scum), or really explained any reason as to why you think I should be a lynch candidate.

You've said/quoted/addressed both wolfy and shadow even LESS than you've mentioned/voted me.

Mantis is the only person on your "lynch candidates" list that you've shown any real suspicion of.

I still don't like DDD, but that above quoted post pinged my scumdar way too much to remain there, especially since if one of the 2 is scum, the other probably isn't. If both are scum, that's some damn fine distancing.

Vote someone else that might care.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:07 am

DDD did you use any abilities to save Beck?
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:07 am

Post by Kthxbye »

@Anatole: so...you don't have any reasons for why you have me, wolfy, or shaddowez as your D1 lynch candidates?
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:09 am

Vote: DDD
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:10 am

In post 412, Kthxbye wrote:@Anatole: so...you don't have any reasons for why you have me, wolfy, or shaddowez as your D1 lynch candidates?

Do I need a reason for D1 lynch candidates other than you all post non-committal, baseless garbage?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:12 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 414, Anatole Kuragin wrote:
In post 412, Kthxbye wrote:@Anatole: so...you don't have any reasons for why you have me, wolfy, or shaddowez as your D1 lynch candidates?

Do I need a reason for D1 lynch candidates other than you all post non-committal, baseless garbage?

Show me
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:15 am

In post 406, Kthxbye wrote:

I still don't like DDD, but that above quoted post pinged my scumdar way too much to remain there, especially since if one of the 2 is scum, the other probably isn't.
If both are scum, that's some damn fine distancing.

In post 388, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 385, Mantisdreamz wrote:i still like kthx for town. even with his interjection to exclaim that DDD should be killed, and nothing more.

That's cuz you're smart....

aaaaaaaaand you secretly have an internet crush on me...

For realz though, I don't like 3xD. I also don't like shaddowez. Both give me ill feelings.

D1's suck.

In post 310, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 298, Albert B. Rampage wrote:DDD appears to be scum.

Maybe... There aren't enough people actively posting to know for sure. I will say I've used the same line of posting as scum. Basically, come up with a logical reason to not post in depth thoughts...which is what I see DDD doing.

In post 257, Kthxbye wrote:The hyper activity of ABR, Mantis, and Beck put them in the town pile.

shaddowez is still my number 1 scum read.

I'm wary of DDD and Brian because I expected more from them to this point from my past experience with them.

I have a feeling scum are sitting back right now and watching right now due to the hyper activity.

@my town reads: If I'm town, who is the most likely to be scum. Do you agree with my thoughts above (again, if you can picture me as town)? If not, which of you hyper active players is the scum of the group of hyper active players?
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:16 am

Like, do you really think the reasoning you've given for anything this game is solid? Enough to vote someone for calling players scummy without spelling out why?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:18 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 417, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Like, do you really think the reasoning you've given for anything this game is solid? Enough to vote someone for calling players scummy without spelling out why?

Absolutely...specially when you don't or barely even mention 75% of those players you are calling scummy till your list of candidates came out.
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:22 am

Want to try that math again, boy genius?
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:25 am

Post by Kthxbye »

Are you arguing that you mentioned suspicion of myself, wolfy or shaddowez before recently? And no, votes with no reasoning don't count as mentioning suspicion if that's what you're getting at.

Also, why are you avoiding explaining your reads?

All you are doing is discredit tactics.
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:27 am

Yeah, I voted for you twice (which I'm assuming is why you're trying to make a case out of nothing right now) and I've said much more about Mantis. So at best you've got 50%. Why are you lying? Is this a discredit tactic?
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:28 am

I explained my reasoning for those votes. Go read the game and vote someone else, or bus your partner - something productive.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:32 am

Post by Bert »

quickly compiled this just then, totally based on all of the feels yeah. u got Q's then ask them :D

TOWN

13. shaddowez
12. Kthxbye - experience (maybe)
1. Beck

slightly town:

9. Anatole Kuragin - experience maybe and all of the feels. im extrapolating more than i should from his indignation though. if wiping my brain's experiences out, clean slate would just be null.
10. Mantisdreamz
5. Debonair Danny DiPietro - i changed my mind but it bugs me when people often seem more town when near-death regardless of alignment.

??????

7. Albert B. Rampage - have no idea
2. MC Maraca (Cabd and Ms Marangal) - have no idea

8. Brian Skies - is just :neutral: and busy and so is :neutral:

______

scummy

4. Wolfy - did you see his incoming defense today? :shifty:
11. Jingle :shifty:
6. Rogue (notscience and Malakittens) - can do so much better, just reads everyone as null or just town (big problem) - doesn't see DDD as scum but doesn't commit to anything else. who ya gonna lynch then?
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:34 am

Why are you townreading Shadow so hard?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”