Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1750 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:30 am

Post by Thor665 »

I'll actually even admit that Ansuz's VCA looks worse than Lynx's. But the role claim and results we've seen are too bogus to be bought. I'm going to call it all distancing and just shrug.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1751 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:36 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Not my fault I got a very situational ability :\ Also, please check out the scum hammers. I can't see scum being on both scum wagons. I'll accept compliments on those hammers post-game. <3
When locked in a fortress in your own mind, be careful what door you open.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1752 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:53 am

Post by Thor665 »

As I said, your vote work was great because it doesn't look like scum.

That said, your claim makes no sense, contains contradictions and evidence of lies, and doesn't gel very well unless I am a redirecting role.
And if I'm that why haven't I tried to fake you out by directing you to me in order to get you to go 1 v 1 with scum today? Because I literally had nothing else to use my redirect on.
And if I'm not a redirector - please explain your Ansuz = scum theory as far as what went down on the night Kthx died.
I'd love to hear that story.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1753 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:54 am

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1751, LynxKuroneko wrote:Not my fault I got a very situational ability :\ Also, please check out the scum hammers. I can't see scum being on both scum wagons. I'll accept compliments on those hammers post-game. <3

Whatever your Kthx story is - I lay dollars to doughnuts it will be more of a stretch than this.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1754 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:37 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Wait... what!? I don't know what you're talking about regarding Kthx and what does you being a redirector have to do with me? I was a backup, gained Mantis's ability, have been using it as asked, and I trust d3x's Ansuz lynch.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1755 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:11 am

Post by Thor665 »

Please explain what happened as far as night actions the night that Kthnx died. Feel free to guess at who did what and how.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1756 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 10:26 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Ah. Him supposedly hiding behind Ossy and dying? Maybe he hid behind someone else. I iso'd him to see if he leaked his true target but didnt see anything.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1757 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:12 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Here's my *stretch*.

d3x was neighborizer... He said at one point he's 'hinted' at his role.

Kthx and d3x had this 'wish I knew what you were' thing going for a while.

What if d3x neighbored Kthx (they don't know each other's identity)... So the night before Kthx died, he said he'd hide behind either Ansuz or OP, so d3x used that process of elimination to assume it was down to OP / Ansuz, which could explain his confidence behind 'lynch OP, then Ansuz'. That's literally the only way this could have gone down, considering everyone's role.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1758 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:47 am

Post by Thor665 »

:neutral:
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1759 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:48 am

Post by Thor665 »

That would be literally some of the worst play I've ever seen from anyone on d3x's part, if true.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1760 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:55 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

*shrug* Let's see you make some sense out of it. There are so many possibilities given the setup. (As far as who Kthx actually hid behind).
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1761 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:55 am

Post by Thor665 »

My theory is redirector, and that it's you.
Which also explains the existence of the strong willed trait - which your theory fails to cover, currently.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1762 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:05 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Who do you think is scum here? If you think its me, then town has lost. I can guarantee that.

p.edit - *shrug* I already stated what I am.

http://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Strong-Willed

The only connection here seems to involve neighborizing. From what I know, Konowa and Ansuz have 'vote altering' and 'killing' abilities, respectively. Ability cop will only give me limited information on a role, especially if its a watered-down role. For example, I won't get strong-willed or compulsive in my results.

I'm going to assume that 'killing' also branches out to vanilla scum's power to kill a player at night, regardless of role. Konowa's role is often town-aligned, and gameplay506 claimed some sort of bulletproof.

I asked before...

What IS your role, exactly?
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1763 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:28 pm

Post by Thor665 »

I am aware you have asked that before, I am not bothering to answer. Do with that what you will.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1764 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:33 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

4 alive. 3 town, 1 scum... Isn't this lylo? Why would you be trying so hard to make sense of things but not cooperate? Your arguments are all about roles, yet you're hiding yours. The only reason gameplay lived was because his power role claimed made things tricky for us. Strange that he was never night killed though. I'd think that's a role scum would want gone... Hm.

Vote: Thor665

That's staying there until you comply. Role, abilities, caveats. Nothing worse than refusing to do the easiest thing ever.

Also... What's the deal with Ansuz? *knocks on screen* Mod Lady? Anyone? I'm getting tired of reading Thor's rabble.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1765 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 12:35 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

For the record, I answered this 3 posts up. Sure, you can wait for mod approval, if it comes.
Ansuz
Ansuz
Goon
Ansuz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1766 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by Ansuz »

In post 1698, Thor665 wrote:
In post 1695, Konowa wrote:It was Thor665 defending B_E, rather that Thor665 was arguing pretty heavily for a OP lynch based on mechanics. Never said Thor was defending B_E.

My understanding of what I was saying was arguing that both were proven scum, and acting curious that people didn't seem to notice the one over the other.
So, again, considering yesterday, what exactly did I gain out of bothering to advance one over the other? There is no particular gain besides maybe fear of a Tracker/Watcher/Jailer.
So there was no reason to lynch in any particular order.
So what is your scumtell on me again?

I agree with the fact that it doesn't really make a whole lot of sense for Thor to stick his neck out protecting a scumbuddy that's likely dead anyways and a mislynch that's 90% cemented anyways. I want to do rereading if I can manage, but I don't think this is a particularly strong point against him.
The Pirate God of Mafiascum.
Ansuz
Ansuz
Goon
Ansuz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1767 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by Ansuz »

In post 1712, LynxKuroneko wrote:But I'm thinking scum night kill = 'killing' ability. You forget that one scum does the killing, and when its down to last scum, they get that ability.

Are you volunteering as last scum, Thor? You seem to be the odd one out right now. Why ask me to investigate Konowa and then insist on waiting for my results just to think I'm scum? Better - care to actually explain why you think I'm scum? Words are good.

d3x's ISO and hate against Ansuz seems right to me.

Last scum should also have an additional ability as opposed to scum setup being goon+goon+aesthetic, so if I was the last scum, I probably would have investigated as something else. I'm also having difficulty believing that somehow "ability cop" translates to 'one word translation of complicated roles": vote altering doesn't even make sense as a descriptor word for what Konowa does (he affects threshold mostly), and I can't really see how you'd sum up Thor's ability either.
Ansuz
Ansuz
Goon
Ansuz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1768 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:28 pm

Post by Ansuz »

In post 1764, LynxKuroneko wrote:4 alive. 3 town, 1 scum... Isn't this lylo? Why would you be trying so hard to make sense of things but not cooperate? Your arguments are all about roles, yet you're hiding yours. The only reason gameplay lived was because his power role claimed made things tricky for us. Strange that he was never night killed though. I'd think that's a role scum would want gone... Hm.

Vote: Thor665

That's staying there until you comply. Role, abilities, caveats. Nothing worse than refusing to do the easiest thing ever.

Also... What's the deal with Ansuz? *knocks on screen* Mod Lady? Anyone? I'm getting tired of reading Thor's rabble.

Why would scum want a bulletproof ish role gone?
You do realize that slot has already claimed and you could conceivably read back and find said claim?
Ansuz
Ansuz
Goon
Ansuz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1769 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by Ansuz »

I can't really see Konowa having the power he has as final scum: he would have to have some additional power on top of what he had already and I don't see multipower investigating as the relatively harmless one when there's already and aesthetic immune to investigation and a good that presumably investigates as killing along with two one shot vigs.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1770 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:39 pm

Post by Thor665 »

In post 1768, Ansuz wrote:You do realize that slot has already claimed and you could conceivably read back and find said claim?

Now you're just spoiling my fun.
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1771 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

So you cleared Thor665 and Konowa here. And I only get *one* result (hence the one-word statement) on someone, regardless of their abilities.

Vote: Ansuz

That's my final answer.
Thor665
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Thor665
Papa Smurf
Papa Smurf

Post Post #1772 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:38 pm

Post by Thor665 »

@Lynx - you agree that Konowa is confirmed town though, right? Because you appear to be grumping about Ansuz doing that, but that's like written in giant neon letters of truth that he's confirmed, yeah?
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1773 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:43 am

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Well, you were the only person who doubted Konowa, and even then never scumread, just doubted his role.
Ansuz
Ansuz
Goon
Ansuz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1774 (ISO) » Wed Sep 24, 2014 4:45 am

Post by Ansuz »

In post 1771, LynxKuroneko wrote:So you cleared Thor665 and Konowa here. And I only get *one* result (hence the one-word statement) on someone, regardless of their abilities.

Vote: Ansuz

That's my final answer.

What prompted this vote, exactly?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”