Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:59 am

Post by Albert B. Rampage »

That's fine. Keep going guys.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Bert
Bert
Darmok and Jalad at Tanagra
Bert

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:01 am

Post by Bert »

VOTE: Mantis
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:07 am

Post by Bert »

In post 549, Bert wrote:I have an hour or so until I'll be occupied aside from mobile until late tonight.

I know that, if I die, I will tell you my deepest fears (most important part of this post):

Watching from a Dead QT while ABR leads every single mislynch on town with one snap of the finger, regardless of alignment. Worst is if he then becomes a scapegoat in LYLO as town. That's if ABR is town. If ABR is scum, that would still be incredibly frustrating from a town perspective to watch. Either way, please be careful. Kthx and Anatole (and Jingle's) are all sheep votes, but whatever I did wrong here, I don't really regret my posts because I felt I was contributing in the way I know.

Now, for stuff that isn't that important:

I'm not feeling great about my scum reads outside of Mantis-scum. That read came today after her latest few posts. I had concern earlier when I discussed with Mala about it here. But my reads stand for the most part. Kthxbye is the huge question mark that I'm doubting myself about today, after she/he said stuff about how she/he is much better at scum than he/she is at town.

I know that I do not want Anatole lynched, ever. Or Shadowwez. I'm starting to feel better about Wolfy, and yes I still feel like a DDD wagon was going to become a mislynch. My reads don't have to make sense in this post because it's the last day and all, and #fuckitbucket.

Also would like to add that Brian and Rogue seemed sincere enough in their limited appearances, although I never discount Mala as I have been duped many times. They are still null, but I don't feel terrible about them. If Mara becomes active, she could become really useful which is why I was never going to support their lynch. All three I had no interest in lynching today for similar reasons. If anyone wants a last reads list, I'll provide one but my thoughts have been scattered so it's like a swirling storm.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:15 am

Don't waver.
Guard your honor. Let your reputation fall where it will. And outlive the bastards.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:44 am

Mantis, Wolfy, everyone else, finish him off guys.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:25 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 505, Anatole Kuragin wrote:because he knows he will flip town

you're so frustrating. or scum

gonna vote bert...

just checking to see how many votes are on him first
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:27 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

UNVOTE: anatole
VOTE: bert

(L-2)
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:28 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

if bert flips scum, i bet shadow is scum
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:35 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 480, MC Maraca wrote:She didn't really respond to -low key- point thing, really. She is still scum reading us for ~playstyle~ related things.

I also never said we, I said I, and I never used that word.

I said I was low on content, and asked why it was a problem. neither of us are known to lurk, and I sure as hell have the meta to be actively posting while I am present. In that sense, lower posting rate means that
we are busy
, because... we kinda are? we are both preparing for a life-changing event, neither of us have kept that a secret either.

I said I don't show my hand early game. Including, reads, intial motive for things, reasons, ect and if I do, there is a chance that it's not genuine.

She never said why she expected more from our slot.

The way she is approaching her read on us is in a way so that, she wouldn't have to take credit for it when we flip town.

She isn't really pushing any of her scum reads, and instead pushing on anatole who, from experience is a pretty easy push to make.

where do i back down when you guys show up?? you don't have to answer that. but last time you showed up i put a vote on you shortly after. how is that backing down?

There isn't even any real progression from her town read on him earlier?

She's not touched any of her 'scum reads' other than us really, and even then she's been ridiculously fence sitty and she's mostly done it while it seemed that neither of us were here, and thus unable to defend ourselves.

When one (or both) of us show up, she back down for the time being and (from what I understand) is that her thought processes are fairly transparent as town, and that isn't happening this game, at all.

i wasn't scum reading for "playstyle" related things. i was scum reading because you have posted minimal reads. when you came back you made a vote on brian and asked mala some questions.

am i to know that it was sincerely because you were too busy? i've played one game with you.. i don't know your meta.

sorry mara i'm too lazy to respond to the rest. i can't really say much more than "that's not the case".... so..... i'm not gonna spend the time trying to argue
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 11:36 am

Post by Mantisdreamz »

In post 480, MC Maraca wrote:She didn't really respond to -low key- point thing, really. She is still scum reading us for ~playstyle~ related things.

I also never said we, I said I, and I never used that word.

I said I was low on content, and asked why it was a problem. neither of us are known to lurk, and I sure as hell have the meta to be actively posting while I am present. In that sense, lower posting rate means that
we are busy
, because... we kinda are? we are both preparing for a life-changing event, neither of us have kept that a secret either.

I said I don't show my hand early game. Including, reads, intial motive for things, reasons, ect and if I do, there is a chance that it's not genuine.

She never said why she expected more from our slot.

The way she is approaching her read on us is in a way so that, she wouldn't have to take credit for it when we flip town.

She isn't really pushing any of her scum reads, and instead pushing on anatole who, from experience is a pretty easy push to make.

There isn't even any real progression from her town read on him earlier?

She's not touched any of her 'scum reads' other than us really, and even then she's been ridiculously fence sitty and she's mostly done it while it seemed that neither of us were here, and thus unable to defend ourselves.

When one (or both) of us show up, she back down for the time being and (from what I understand) is that her thought processes are fairly transparent as town, and that isn't happening this game, at all.

i wasn't scum reading for "playstyle" related things. i was scum reading because you have posted minimal reads. when you came back you made a vote on brian and asked mala some questions.

am i to know that it was sincerely because you were too busy? i've played one game with you.. i don't know your meta.

sorry mara i'm too lazy to respond to the rest. i can't really say much more than "that's not the case".... so..... i'm not gonna spend the time trying to argue

where do i back down when you guys show up?? you don't have to answer that. but last time you showed up i put a vote on you shortly after. how is that backing down?
Brian Skies
Brian Skies
Survivor
Brian Skies
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by Brian Skies »

Hi! Two exams tomorrow. Bert isn't scummy. I'm okay with a Mantis lynch/counter wagon/whatever.

Vote: Mantis
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:06 pm

Post by Bert »

Okay I am back fully. I've been deathtunneled in a flash many times, and it happens sometimes. Today caught me completely off-guard, because it didn't seem like I was on the radar with one day to go. If anyone hasn't made up his mind yet, I'm here to talk about anything, really.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

what do you think of anatole?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:10 pm

Post by Bert »

This *should* be mostly correct, or in the same ballpark as an official VC

[5] Bert: Albert, Anatole, Kthxbye, Jingle, Mantisdreamz
[3] MantisDreamz: Mc Maraca, Bert, Brian
[1] Anatole Kuragin: shaddowez
[1] Jingle: beck
[1] Kthxbye: DDD
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 562, Mantisdreamz wrote:what do you think of anatole?

I'm fairly sure he's town. I played with him when he was scum, in Mini 1576. The two games are completely different. There, he cared a bunch about how he was perceived. He went out and pushed people and didn't back off. Here, he's so passive and doesn't seem aware of what's going on. There, he seemed hyper vigilant.
Albert B. Rampage
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Albert B. Rampage
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:12 pm

2 hours to deadline, L-1 and hammer please.
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:12 pm

Post by Bert »

Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by Bert »

Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by Bert »

In post 565, Albert B. Rampage wrote:2 hours to deadline, L-1 and hammer please.

It's 14 hours and 46 minutes.

Deadline is 10 AM PST tomorrow.
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:39 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

:(
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by Beck »

this bert wagon is like the weirdest thing I have seen in a long time
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

"Without rules there is Chaos" C. Kramer
Mantisdreamz
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mantisdreamz
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:52 pm

Post by Mantisdreamz »

why, beckalium?
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:53 pm

Post by Bert »

Having honey and lemon in a glass of water as I Type this.

I know Anatole looks bad. Why?

Because he's ceding ALL responsibility for his votes to Albert, which is also bad because then it creates swing which scum can take advantage of.
Also - Because he's just plain apathetic and doesn't explain anything. And yes, in past games, I have sheeped a ton of wagons. I believe in my read 99% because I saw how he looks at things as scum. How manipulative and calculated he was. And his entrance post when I came in came across as believable as well, although that's a small point in this all.

It annoys me (lol obviously) because he happens to be sheeping onto my wagon. But I'm not going to let him annoy me or let that influence my read, and I'm not going to let Albert become a scumread just for posting "OMG finish him and stop having this discussion" every time I post. Albert is still an enigma, and he is pretty unreadable right now.

His style is comparable DrippingGoofball who I played with in past games. DGB is a cool gal, btw.

Annoying =/= scum. and I'm putting up a fight because I don't want to go to the dead thread and be like "omg you shied away and stopped fighting after you got deathtunneled"

I'm talking a lot tonight and I'll talk anyone's ears off, I can go on forever on my own tangents tyvm <3
Beck
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Beck
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:54 pm

Post by Beck »

In post 571, Mantisdreamz wrote:why, beckalium?

cause I am not seeing anything scummy from him and the wagon seemed to literally come out of nowhere.
Beck =/= The band
Beck = a football player

"Without rules there is Chaos" C. Kramer
Bert
Bert
Bert

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by Bert »

tl;dr anatole is still pretty town in my eyes, and albert is null and i wont let him get in my head.

does that answer your question? next Q or followup?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”