NY 177: Simple Complexity (GAME OVER: Scum Wins!)

reinoe
reinoe
Mafia Scum
reinoe
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3875 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 1:39 pm

Post by reinoe »

Number of people who have made a case on Mirhawk=0.
Scum typically need to fabricate reasons for scumreads...

Selkie
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3876 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:51 pm

Post by shaddowez »

In post 3812, PeregrineV wrote:We've had 2 large town wagons and a scum wagon, and I have yet to see you try and glean any information from any of those lynches, so your bolded statement above seems very disingenuous.

Let me get this straight - if people haven't done something in the past, they can't do it in the future without being scum? Also, just because I haven't posted about it doesn't mean that I haven't used info from VCA.

This, along with that whole "I don't know if Pere is town or scum pretending to be town" from 3623 makes this the 2nd cringe-worthy thing from you this gameday.
Looking at the Aero iso, you have 2-3 mentions in passing by him.
Your own views are against Aero lynch day1, but not because you think he is town. You went from 1613 (I don't like Aero) to 2032 (Not convinced Aero is scum). Day2 you are around but manage to not be on the wagon.

Notice I stated intent to hammer here. Pysche hammered here. If you look at the timestamp, and the fact that
I don't post during the day (EST) or much on weekends
, you'll see I had no chance to get on the wagon.

In post 3814, PeregrineV wrote:Since I think Titus is fully capable of fakeclaiming BP macho cop as scum and running with it as far and fast as possible,

If this is the case, since Oka hardclaimed first why claim macho and not let Oka waste his protects on her?

In post 3875, reinoe wrote:Number of people who have made a case on Mirhawk=0.

This.

Also, I'm doing this.

VOTE: tn

I went through his ISO, and I can't even find enough content to bother trying to make a case with. He's done no apparent scumhunting this game, had Aero as a townread until he voted for Aero, his biggest scum reads/arguments were with Elyse and texcat....it could be a red herring, but tn has been on my scumdar for a while now. If it comes down to deadline I'll compromise with a Pere vote, but would really rather see tn hang.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3877 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:02 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

i made a case
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3878 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:05 pm

Post by Marquis »

ugh

what am i doing
link in bio
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3879 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

titus scum doesnt make sense
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3880 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by Marquis »

i completely ignored my own advice about not hunting based on neighborhoods

and i blew my whole not-a-scumslip catch on pv out of proportion

i think pv could still be scum. but with how he's picked up in helpfulness recently

i can do this now

link in bio
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3881 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:08 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

*waits for a votecount b4 d035 anyth1n st00p1d
Marquis
Marquis
Survivor
Marquis
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3882 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:08 pm

Post by Marquis »

3 votes on him i counted
its been a while
link in bio
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3883 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by shaddowez »

In post 3882, Marquis wrote:3 votes on him i counted
its been a while

I think you made 4 - Mirhawk, Alina, myself, you.
OkaPoka
OkaPoka
Survivor
OkaPoka
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3884 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:14 pm

Post by OkaPoka »

y 15 there 3 scumreads on dat wagon?
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #3885 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:26 pm

Post by Psyche »

blatant sheep powers go
You can't step in the same river twice.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3886 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:31 pm

Post by Titus »

We have two days. Can we vote Mirhawk or at least someone who makes sense as scum. I love the chainsaw but I would like tn's suspicion more.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3887 (ISO) » Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:52 pm

Post by Skybird »

Very interesting game so far. To be honest, there's so much information it makes it hard to figure out where to start. For now, I'm looking at the people on the Aegor wagon. When you remove the known town and people that have claimed you are left with: zMuffinMan, Shaddowez, Mirhawk, reinoe, and notscience. Since Aeronaut was not on the wagon, I think there's a good chance that one of these 5 are scum. For now, I am removing Mirhawk from that list because I really haven't seen a good argument against him. I would like to vote one of the remaining 4. But I do realize we are down to 2 days and need to decide on who to lynch.

What's the case against TN? My read on him is null at the moment. I've read his ISO and while I don't see anything that jumps out as town, I also do see anything big that makes me think scum.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3888 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:15 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3768, Titus wrote:Shaddowez - Probably scum

Vote Shadow
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3889 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:24 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3876, shaddowez wrote:
In post 3812, PeregrineV wrote:We've had 2 large town wagons and a scum wagon, and I have yet to see you try and glean any information from any of those lynches, so your bolded statement above seems very disingenuous.

Let me get this straight - if people haven't done something in the past, they can't do it in the future without being scum? Also, just because I haven't posted about it doesn't mean that I haven't used info from VCA.

If you used it then it makes sense that we would have seen it.

This, along with that whole "I don't know if Pere is town or scum pretending to be town" from 3623 makes this the 2nd cringe-worthy thing from you this gameday.
Looking at the Aero iso, you have 2-3 mentions in passing by him.
Your own views are against Aero lynch day1, but not because you think he is town. You went from 1613 (I don't like Aero) to 2032 (Not convinced Aero is scum). Day2 you are around but manage to not be on the wagon.

Notice I stated intent to hammer here. Pysche hammered here. If you look at the timestamp, and the fact that
I don't post during the day (EST) or much on weekends
, you'll see I had no chance to get on the wagon.

In post 3814, PeregrineV wrote:Since I think Titus is fully capable of fakeclaiming BP macho cop as scum and running with it as far and fast as possible,

If this is the case, since Oka hardclaimed first why claim macho and not let Oka waste his protects on her?
I see what your saying here. But, you are also saying scum can fakeclaim cop and scum can fakeclaim BP but scum can't fakeclaim macho?

In post 3875, reinoe wrote:Number of people who have made a case on Mirhawk=0.

This.

Also, I'm doing this.

I went through his ISO, and I can't even find enough content to bother trying to make a case with. He's done no apparent scumhunting this game, had Aero as a townread until he voted for Aero, his biggest scum reads/arguments were with Elyse and texcat....it could be a red herring, but tn has been on my scumdar for a while now. If it comes down to deadline I'll compromise with a Pere vote, but would really rather see tn hang.

Maybe. Since it messes with my 1scum per hood idea, would like to hear about TN's neighorhood play from gameplay and skybird.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3890 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:26 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 3887, Skybird wrote:Very interesting game so far. To be honest, there's so much information it makes it hard to figure out where to start. For now, I'm looking at the people on the Aegor wagon. When you remove the known town and people that have claimed you are left with: zMuffinMan, Shaddowez, Mirhawk, reinoe, and notscience. Since Aeronaut was not on the wagon, I think there's a good chance that one of these 5 are scum. For now, I am removing Mirhawk from that list because I really haven't seen a good argument against him. I would like to vote one of the remaining 4. But I do realize we are down to 2 days and need to decide on who to lynch.

What's the case against TN? My read on him is null at the moment. I've read his ISO and while I don't see anything that jumps out as town, I also do see anything big that makes me think scum.

Talk about neighborhood activity and content, esp with regards to TN.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
tn5421
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
tn5421
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3891 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:38 am

Post by tn5421 »

In post 3803, Mirhawk wrote:@TN
I was under the impression the neighborhood was TN / Aero / Gameplay / Royalape.

Who's the fifth person?

RoyalApe was replaced by Skybird but RoyalApe doesn't get the picture and posted in the QT post-replace. Therefore, technically 5.
WIP
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3892 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:39 am

Post by Skybird »

TN hasn't posted a lot in the neighborhood. We have 150 posts there so far and 27 posts are from him. Most of the posts from him are discussing various aspects of the game with the others in the 'hood.
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3893 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 6:39 am

Post by notscience »

Why hasn't wake blocked his access to the QT yet

also

:o

discussing the gamae in a hood?

prepostorous

he must be scum
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Skybird
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Skybird
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3894 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 9:24 am

Post by Skybird »

I did PM Wake about RoyalApe posting in the QT. He told me he'd PM RoyalApe. I'm sure we are back to a neighborhood of 4 now. :-)
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3895 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by Wake1 »

RA is replaced. He may post in the Neighborhood after the game ends. There's no function to remove him from the QT.

VC tomorrow morning.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
shaddowez
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
shaddowez
He/Him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3896 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:50 pm

Post by shaddowez »

Titus
- What does the last part of this mean?

In post 3886, Titus wrote:I love the chainsaw but I would like tn's suspicion more.

In post 3887, Skybird wrote:What's the case against TN? My read on him is null at the moment. I've read his ISO and while I don't see anything that jumps out as town, I also do see anything big that makes me think scum.

For me, it's almost exactly that there's nothing in his ISO. His entire game has been fluff posting. He's got quite a few posts, and nothing of content. It's D3 with 6 flips, and he's had nothing to say/contribute. He seem like scum that's just trying to coast with everybody else yelling at each other.

In post 3889, PeregrineV wrote:I see what your saying here. But, you are also saying scum can fakeclaim cop and scum can fakeclaim BP but scum can't fakeclaim macho?

I wasn't saying that scum can't fakeclaim macho at all - I was asking why she
would
fakeclaim macho if there's a claimed doctor? Scum tactics are usually to kill the cop so they can't be found, so smart town tactics is to protect the cop. If Titus were scum, why bother claiming macho and letting the doctor protect somebody else that they may possibly target, rather than letting the doctor just protect them uselessly?
notscience
notscience
Survivor
notscience
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3897 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:25 pm

Post by notscience »

In post 3886, Titus wrote:We have two days. Can we vote Mirhawk or at least someone who makes sense as scum. I love the chainsaw but I would like tn's suspicion more.

Who you say makes sense as scum=/=who actually makes sense as scum
Show
STRIKE HARD

STRIKE FAST

NO MERCY
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3898 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Read up on TN. Here's the lowdown.

-Hard-defended Aero all day day one.
-Almost never expalins reasons for reads. (town or scum)
-Only scumread I've seen him push all game was Elyse. He used shitty logic, and repeatedly ignored requests to explain himself better.
-Spent an extraordinary amount of time pushing policy lynches.
-Despite pushing multiple policy lynches for gambits, never batted an eye when reinoe faked a daykill.
-Rarely explains reasons for scumreads or votes.
-Hasn't said pretty much anything worth looking at since Aero was lynched.
-Almost zero effort in scumhunting
-Vote on Gameplay is ironic, as I've been of the opinion for ages that he's not really reading the game.

In all honesty I never really saw anything in his ISO that made me think Town. There was some neutral stuf near the beginning of day one, but that's it.
It should also be noted that I probably have a little bit of confbias on his interactions with Aero.
Mirhawk
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mirhawk
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3899 (ISO) » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by Mirhawk »

Problem being I suppose that I've seen some of this shit from him before.

Specifically the low activity, the unexplained votes, and the pushes for policy lynches instead of looking for scum.

If it was anyone but him I would say definitely scum. As it is, I'm going to go with maybe scum.

I should probably add "-Pushes on policy lynches instead of scumhunting." to the above list, seeing as how I'm commenting on it here.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”