PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:54 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 183, Mom wrote:Otherwise, I think more people should join me in voting for Nero Cain - or at least someone could comment on him. The zero sum reaction from the thread so far in this regard is... telling.

What does it tell you?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Kthxbye
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Kthxbye
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:55 am

Post by Kthxbye »

In post 395, pirate mollie wrote:majiffy - altho I am not sure why he would proxy his vote to me. this stands out.

d/r, PM...
If you think I'm scum D1, bet all your money I'm town.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 8:57 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 397, Wake1 wrote:I'll be online later today.

I reckon a couple hundred more posts are in store for me when I return later this evening.

OH YEAH. COFFEE TIME. :D

mebbe we shld just help kthnx bus wake

sometimes I think it is the only way to get scum lynched on this site.

UNVOTE: TiphaineDeath
Last edited by jasonT1981 on Fri Sep 26, 2014 2:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
whew!
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:02 am

Post by Majiffy »

Mollie answer meeee
Only playing in games at personal moderator and/or 50%+ playerlist request.

How To Win Every Game At Mafiascum (The Flowchart)
||
In case anyone was unsure...
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:03 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 401, Kthxbye wrote:
In post 395, pirate mollie wrote:majiffy - altho I am not sure why he would proxy his vote to me. this stands out.

d/r, PM...

I am listening

what made you vote wake and don't hand me rvs crap
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:04 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 398, Majiffy wrote:
In post 395, pirate mollie wrote:
majiffy - altho I am not sure why he would proxy his vote to me. this stands out.

Good. Tell me more.

since when do you proxy your vote to me?

I always have to fight you with reads unless we come to the same conclusion independently on our own.

you proxying your vote to me stands out
whew!
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:10 am

Post by Majiffy »

In post 405, pirate mollie wrote:
majiffy - altho I am not sure why he would proxy his vote to me. this stands out.

Good. Tell me more.

I always have to fight you with reads unless we come to the same conclusion independently on our own.

Yeah I haven't bothered reading yet and I know you're pretty good.

Problem?

||
Svenskt Stål (23:38) majiffy, worst mod on ms? we talk to a surviving victim of his game
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:16 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 406, Majiffy wrote:
In post 405, pirate mollie wrote:

Good. Tell me more.

Yeah I haven't bothered reading yet and I know you're pretty good.

Problem?

yep.

since when?
whew!
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:22 am

Post by Majiffy »

Since ever I just usually like having my own reads and they usually conflict with yours.

Even though yours tend to be more correct

And this is the only time I'll ever admit this so you should probably bookmark this post.

||
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:28 am

Post by T S O »

In post 376, StrangerCoug wrote:
In post 316, T S O wrote:I am not putting up with her slot becoming a free mislynch just like in every game this year so far.

Then why did you vote her?

FoS: T S O

to prevent what I said occuring.

I have no idea what you think scum-TSO is doing here - trying to make a free mislynch on someone who has not even posted when it would be a) easier and b) far more helpful for my team to leave her around as dead weight in LyLo.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:29 am

Post by T S O »

In post 379, TiphaineDeath wrote:Huh, I might have been wrong, it might actually be both of them.

In post 380, TiphaineDeath wrote:Check the vote pattern connection between FF and TSO.

this is absolute horseshit, but I'll keep pressing it because it has to be done.

let's see these magical votes.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:39 am

Post by Garmr »

Just going to go over my town reads

-
MUM
Biggest town reads at the moment and the only one I feel safe to read. She just oozed town when she was talking to me.(Get my best reads when people talk to me)

Vekoz
Slight town read would like to see him post a bit more on some of the other players through.

Players that disturb me a little that I haven't really mentioned

PerV-
scum Even through his only posted 4 things his post 89 was a pretty obvious question which is fine and all but leads no where at all and that's the problem. I would be more concerned but it was in the rvs stages. He was quite passive like he is now in the scum game I shared with him so yeah.

Kthxbye
Not liking the sheeping nature of this slot

In post 392, Kthxbye wrote:Yeah, I MAY get around to reading the TEN FUCKING PAGES you all wrote while I slept....but, prolly not.

My vote on wake was because d3x was on it and I wanted to put someone in the lead to get this show rolling. Felt good at the time. I see that while I slept, said ball rolled.

VOTE: TiphaineDeath

I mainly like this:
In post 373, d3x wrote:I dislike TD's contributions thus far, esp p326. Overall, he feels like he's trying to skate without making waves.

D1....large game (larger than I'm used to anyway)....this is more than enough reason.

@d3x and PM: I'm town. There, you don't have to figure it out anymore. Question is: Is one of you 'faking' trying to figure me out using our love for one another to cast doubt?! Hmmmmmm...........Good question me.....

For reals though, I like d3x for town. Seem natural and real, not faked, and is what I'd expect from town d3x.

PM, mostly ditto though not as confident. d3x = 20-25 years of history. PM = 1-2ish?

Anyway, moving into my work week with is four 12-14 hour days. Don't expect much during that time and if the game moves as fast as it did last night, don't expect me to read anything beyond current events.

And-a-good-day to you.

p.edit: There ya go d3x, more post for you.

He seems to really suck up a lot more than needed to dex in this post. I can see Kth doing a subtle Fos to pirate mollie but not in a way that would push the game any further. It's more like something to go back to if she is lynched.

Tbh I have mixed feelings for pirate mollie this game she jumping between scum to town and I can't get a solid read. If i could hear her voice it would make this so much simpler. But she's a positive thing for this game because she's driving it forward. So I would rather lynch someone else

A suspicious wagon?
The TiphaineDeath wagon burst up really fast . I feel like it's possible at least one scum could of been on that wagon. The person himself is still a null for me. So I want to look into it some more.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:40 am

Post by T S O »

You're reading Gemma as town and TD as null?

bdkntgklmmlt
-Marquis
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 9:45 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 412, T S O wrote:You're reading Gemma as town and TD as null?

bdkntgklmmlt

Gemma = Mum??
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:03 am

Post by T S O »

Fuck it.
-Marquis
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:37 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 413, Garmr wrote:
In post 412, T S O wrote:You're reading Gemma as town and TD as null?

bdkntgklmmlt

Gemma = Mum??

Probably Aunt Jemima.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Majiffy »

I miss Gammagooey.

||
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:42 am

Post by Majiffy »

And other 2006-2008 EMers.

||
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:43 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 411, Garmr wrote:PerV-scum Even through his only posted 4 things his post was a pretty obvious question which is fine and all but leads no where at all and that's the problem. I would be more concerned but it was in the rvs stages. He was quite passive like he is now in the scum game I shared with him so yeah.

Well, you came in at page 4, stating you didn't read anything. So, in effect, your vote for Mollie was RVS?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:46 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 418, PeregrineV wrote:
In post 411, Garmr wrote:PerV-scum Even through his only posted 4 things his post was a pretty obvious question which is fine and all but leads no where at all and that's the problem. I would be more concerned but it was in the rvs stages. He was quite passive like he is now in the scum game I shared with him so yeah.

Well, you came in at page 4, stating you didn't read anything. So, in effect, your vote for Mollie was RVS?

I thought I made that obvious. I just wanted to say hey I'm here and I'm going to start reading now.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:48 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 419, Garmr wrote:

I thought I made that obvious. I just wanted to say hey I'm here and I'm going to start reading now.

No, obvious would be voting Mollie for being a Pirate, or for some game she beat you, or the fact she posted right above you. You gave no reason.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:54 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 420, PeregrineV wrote:

No, obvious would be voting Mollie for being a Pirate, or for some game she beat you, or the fact she posted right above you. You gave no reason.

Ohh I get you now. I voted mollie because it's the first time I played with on the forums with out her being in a hydra with me and I wanted her to notice me. The fact I rvsed is because I wanted attention.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:56 am

Post by T S O »

Tiphaine, my man, either put it the fuck up to me or shut it the fuck up to us.

Big words mean big actions, and you're being left behind already by people who are actually being coherent right now.
-Marquis
Majiffy
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Majiffy
Go with the Flow
Go with the Flow

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:59 am

Post by Majiffy »

Shit he's a page ahead of me.

||
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:00 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 421, Garmr wrote:
In post 420, PeregrineV wrote:

Ohh I get you now. I voted mollie because it's the first time I played with on the forums with out her being in a hydra with me and I wanted her to notice me. The fact I rvsed is because I wanted attention.

Saying that at the time means more than saying it later. The vote timing seemed suspect because at the time all the wagons were about the same 2 or 3 votes, and that one put her at 2 while she had recently voted Stranger (also a wagon), was debating TSO and debating Titus. Reasonless RVS on most active most engaged player? :igmeou:
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”