TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #550 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:24 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 543, Garmr wrote:

Oh gawd is this one of those qt focused games. I been noticing multiple slips or crumbs of people having day chat and I didn't want to say anything because I thought it would be antitown. But now wake has mentioned it.

Is this bait too?

Because I literally dont remember this happening.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #551 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:26 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 548, Garmr wrote:
In post 547, Wake1 wrote:
In post 104, Garmr wrote:
In post 101, Titus wrote:/me is annoyed with ika.

You do realize crumbing is damn near pointless right as flavor is irrelevant?

Flavors irrelevant?

Something I'd like clarified.

Was bait for someone to bite no one did at the time.

I see.

If it's a legitimate question, why consider it bait?

In post 549, TheWayItEnds wrote:Thats probably because Jason had already said that it was?

In post 34, jasonT1981 wrote:
In post 30, Wake1 wrote:I'm guessing flavor has no affect on this game's mechanics.

Jason, would you clarify this, please?

Anyone can be anything... there is no line between good and evil, its all a Gray area in here! All characters in the game were randomly assigned to their roles.

He did not clarify. I asked if flavor had any bearing on mechanics. He said anyone could be anything. That did not answer the question.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #552 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:27 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

He said that characters were randomly assigned to roles.

How is that not answering your question?
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #553 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:29 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 550, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 543, Garmr wrote:

Oh gawd is this one of those qt focused games. I been noticing multiple slips or crumbs of people having day chat and I didn't want to say anything because I thought it would be antitown. But now wake has mentioned it.

Is this bait too?

Because I literally dont remember this happening.

No I thought someone did a qt slip by providing info they shouldn't know and I'm trying to figure out if it's a neighborhood/mason or a scum qt.

In post 551, Wake1 wrote:I see.

If it's a legitimate question, why consider it bait?

Because the mod said that roles were assigned randomly and I was curious to see who was on the ball or not. No one corrected me and that made me a sad panda.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #554 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:30 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 552, TheWayItEnds wrote:He said that characters were randomly assigned to roles.

How is that not answering your question?

It does not answer whether or not the characters or the theme has any bearing on the mechanics of our game. Some themed games' flavor affects gameplay, and some don't. I would like our moderator to clarify this. If he cannot, then that, too, would be an answer.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:36 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 252, FFAE00 FFED00 wrote:(By the way I'm pretty sure Mom = House, yet for some reason I like her anyway! Let me know later if this is right!)

FFED00

What exactly makes you say this?
— House*
— Nosferatu*
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #556 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:38 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

....k.

Maybe you should PM him then because I assume he, like me, felt like he answered your question.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #557 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:39 am

Post by d3x »

Vote:Wake
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #558 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:39 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

In post 553, Garmr wrote:Because the mod said that roles were assigned randomly and I was curious to see who was on the ball or not. No one corrected me and that made me a sad panda.

Just so I know for future reference.

Is "reading the game" a towntell or a scumtell?
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #559 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:43 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Oh.

And

Vote: Garmr
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #560 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:44 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

To clarify.... roles and alignment are not dictated by flavor. Flavour is in the characters PM you received pre-game only as well as the flip obviously.

The game mechanics and roles were designed well before the list of people in your respective role PMs were chosen randomly. People used in the game have no bearing on what roles are in the game. I hope this clarifies things. I don't think I can say much more.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #561 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:47 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 560, jasonT1981 wrote:
To clarify.... roles and alignment are not dictated by flavor. Flavour is in the characters PM you received pre-game only as well as the flip obviously.

The game mechanics and roles were designed well before the list of people in your respective role PMs were chosen randomly. People used in the game have no bearing on what roles are in the game. I hope this clarifies things. I don't think I can say much more.

OK. So flavor has no role on the mechanics in this game.
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #562 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:48 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 558, TheWayItEnds wrote:
In post 553, Garmr wrote:Because the mod said that roles were assigned randomly and I was curious to see who was on the ball or not. No one corrected me and that made me a sad panda.

Just so I know for future reference.

Is "reading the game" a towntell or a scumtell?

More a town tell as scum don't need to as much.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #563 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:52 am

Post by T S O »

In post 542, Wake1 wrote:T S O, your thoughts on Mollie?[/quote

Well, she's trying hard, I'll give her that, but I'd need to see a lot more to call her town than I have, since nothing she's done is particularly difficult to fake as scum. What about you?

In post 541, Garmr wrote:
I also liked strange cougars latter argument against you it netted him a leaning town read. But does that mean you're scum? Not really so would you like to elaborate your views on a certain person called Dex. You questioned him in post 431 and post 434 and I am just a little curious what you actually got out of him with that?

I don't get this. I don't get how you could possibly agree with anything SC has posted, and I don't see how you could simultaneously agree with him, townread him and then not call me scum.

I don't even remember talking to d3, but I'll look back.
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #564 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:52 am

Post by T S O »

fuck you quotebox.

In post 563, T S O wrote:
In post 542, Wake1 wrote:T S O, your thoughts on Mollie?

Well, she's trying hard, I'll give her that, but I'd need to see a lot more to call her town than I have, since nothing she's done is particularly difficult to fake as scum. What about you?

I also liked strange cougars latter argument against you it netted him a leaning town read. But does that mean you're scum? Not really so would you like to elaborate your views on a certain person called Dex. You questioned him in post 431 and post 434 and I am just a little curious what you actually got out of him with that?

I don't get this. I don't get how you could possibly agree with anything SC has posted, and I don't see how you could simultaneously agree with him, townread him and then not call me scum.

I don't even remember talking to d3, but I'll look back.[/quote]
"i have the sickest grossest feeling that even if it's my lynch today, my townflip still won't lead to a tso lynch, and then he'll find some bullshit way to reason either shooting or lynching gm tomorrow because if there's anyone who can strongarm a mislynch despite his reads or cases being proved wrong time and again it's tso"
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #565 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:53 am

Post by T S O »

okay never mind fuck this I'm done
-Marquis
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #566 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:55 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 563, T S O wrote:
In post 542, Wake1 wrote:T S O, your thoughts on Mollie?[/quote

I don't even remember talking to d3, but I'll look back.

I didn't say I agreed with it I said I liked his posts. To me he seemed genuine even through he was over thinking things.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #567 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:56 am

Post by T S O »

Meh, I can give you that.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #568 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:57 am

Post by T S O »

Okay, yeah, I went back and looked at my d3x interactions.

I'm not really getting much out of it either way - it seems rather minimal, I guess, but if mollie flipped scum maybe it could have relevance.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #569 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:58 am

Post by T S O »

I kinda want to talk to mollie because it saddens me but also weirds me out a little that I replied to her within a minute here and didn't get any response regarding her read on me. Maybe she immediately logged off, I guess. I don't know.
-Marquis
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #570 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:01 am

Post by T S O »

I went and checked - she didn't make any posts after this one anywhere else, which is kinda sad because it would have been supercool to trap her in a lie. Oh well, some day.
-Marquis
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #571 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:02 am

Post by Wake1 »

In post 564, T S O wrote:

How does feel to you?
— House*
— Nosferatu*
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #572 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:04 am

Post by Garmr »

@TSO

Since I opened my mouth about spotting a potential day qt which I think has a extremely high busting chance of scum maybe even 2 (one out the potential qt I have the feeling one is town which one through......). Should I say it because I kinda did the same thing to you in the fast and furious game and you were masons.
T S O
T S O
Survivor
T S O
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #573 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:05 am

Post by T S O »

Townvibes, actually, but I judge from your tone you don't feel the same?
-Marquis
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #574 (ISO) » Fri Sep 26, 2014 9:06 am

Post by Wake1 »

Garmr, T S O, ask me some questions.
— House*