Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Tue Sep 30, 2014 11:36 pm

Post by 50 Shades of Purple »

Oh btw Nero this is nacho continuing to post and continuing not to lurk
Please continue voting death stare who actually is scum
Cabd: Does Home Freakin Depot sell sex toys alongside the hardware or something? Because all we have here in California is plain old Home Depot.
Bert: Home Depot sells beef jerky! Hot damn!
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:21 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 636, davesaz wrote:Y'all are having real trouble keeping track of who the votes are on.

Nero is voting 50 Shades. MonkeyMan is voting Nero. But the discussion is continuing as if they're both on DS. What's up with that?

I'm still on Nero because his current vote on 50 was without explanation, and I want to draw more attention to this because 50 only warrants a ? on Nero's scum list.

monkeyman is not voting nero. he's voting death stare.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Best origin story ever told

TellTaleHeart and Antihero
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:22 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 638, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:I think he thinks that he's an easy target and Mollie's scumread on him is taking advantage of that. I also he (much like Amen) notices that I'm the dominant head at the moment and thus we are not changing our reads in order to follow game flow.

grayfoxx
didn't mention mollie at all

, he was talking about
YOU
and your push on MTD being the low hanging fruit vote.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:32 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 629, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 535, Antihero wrote:
In post 497, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:i admittedly didn't read grey fox's posts very closely but the conviction and indignation alone seems town enough

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Do you disagree???
Why do you think he is scum, dear Antihero?

[INTERRUPTION]
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:37 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 608, GrayFoxxxx wrote:50 shades seems the most scummy right now. In risk of sounding OMGUS take a look at 50s original reads on me then look at the current reads on me. Has also pretty much tunnelled mtd all game after disagreeing with an early read MTD made. Also going after inactives to seem like he is still looking for more scum. I think he is picking low hanging fruit that anyone could grab.

this post is hard to parse, BUT I DID IT
the argument is that
1) nacho went after MTD for shit reasons (disagreeing with anen read)
2) nacho pokes lurkers (i.e.-massive)
3) the reads progression on him is bad (product of hydra dissonance)

now

is mtd scum?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:49 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 497, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:i admittedly didn't read grey fox's posts very closely but the conviction and indignation alone seems town enough

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Do you disagree???

there's the fact that there 46 posts in his ISO and most of them are about some puerile fight with sthar over ... walls of liquid shit
then you're apparently another scumread of his. literally
everything else
(nero, death stare, monkeyman) is left out AND WHY
because
OMGZ SO MUCH RAEG over sthar and him not giving "reasons"

the attention seems badly misplaced and disproportionate to sthar's "offense"

i guess that gives you the warm fuzzies, nacho, it doesn't me
. i'm kinda' shocked you had NOTHING to say to him calling your mtd case a low-hanging fruit grab.
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:55 am

Post by Heartless »

there's also our old friend mtd here who spat out a case on grayfoxx, bailed on it the next post (even though the fundamental question of WHY THE LIVING FUCK ARE YOU TUNNELING STHAR OVER THE STUPIDEST SHIT?) remains woefully unanswered, aaaaaaaaaaand starts making the trip back to the active-lurkerdom from whence he came
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:06 am

Post by Heartless »

ok, spent the last few minutes thinking about massive's case post 601 on NC and SURPRISESURPRISE

it's nonsense
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:10 am

Post by Heartless »

ok nacho, i still don't get your deal with death stare.

he confused monkeyman in this game with the "famous" monkeyman from other games (bad meta) and that's why he started sheeping you.
i don't know, i'd have to sit down and parse their stuff, which i don't have time to do because i have to go right now.

toodles
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:51 am

In post 649, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:
In post 647, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:I also have no idea why you keep suggesting we aren't going anywhere, why you keep acting like I'm continuously shutting you out: I'm not shutting you out, I continue to make attempts to understand your perspective and better clarify mine. Yes, I'm an aggressive player but so are you so the complaining that we won't ever get anywhere is ????

Oh, and announcement to Mollie:

THIS IS NACHO SAYING HE IS AMENABLE TO GREY FOX READ BECAUSE IT MIGHT NOT BE HORRIBLE. THIS IS NACHO SAYING THAT HE IS NOT AMENABLE TO NERO READ BECAUSE IT IS GARBAGE.

so dramatic
Cabd: Does Home Freakin Depot sell sex toys alongside the hardware or something? Because all we have here in California is plain old Home Depot.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:52 am

In post 655, Heartless wrote:

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Do you disagree???

there's the fact that there 46 posts in his ISO and most of them are about some puerile fight with sthar over ... walls of liquid shit
everything else
because

. i'm kinda' shocked you had NOTHING to say to him calling your mtd case a low-hanging fruit grab.

THANK YOU ANTI

THATS WAT I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO TELL HIM

LESS ELOQUENTLY I SUPPOSE
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:55 am

In post 658, Heartless wrote:ok nacho, i still don't get your deal with death stare.

he confused monkeyman in this game with the "famous" monkeyman from other games (bad meta) and that's why he started sheeping you.
i don't know, i'd have to sit down and parse their stuff, which i don't have time to do because i have to go right now.

toodles

ftr I disagree with the deathy2 scumread

guy reached out and that counts for a lot

also these last couple of posts came from

~iln
massive
massive
Mafia Scum
massive
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:23 am

Post by massive »

In post 657, Heartless wrote:ok, spent the last few minutes thinking about massive's case post 601 on NC and SURPRISESURPRISE

it's nonsense

I'll tell you what's nonsense, your ability to properly enumerate the post you're linking to (it's 610).

So what part of it is nonsense? The actual steps / links I link to Nero's changing read, or the conclusion?
"1AM .. not a good time to think I started mixing massive and mathcam" - Totem, DP8
"unvote mlaker; vote massive; It's like MeMe/mneme and Corsato/Cadmium" - Dragon Phoenix, Newbie 38
PLEASE NOTE: I actively avoid being online on weekends! Don't replace me just because of this!
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:28 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 651, Heartless wrote:
In post 636, davesaz wrote:Y'all are having real trouble keeping track of who the votes are on.

Nero is voting 50 Shades. MonkeyMan is voting Nero. But the discussion is continuing as if they're both on DS. What's up with that?

I'm still on Nero because his current vote on 50 was without explanation, and I want to draw more attention to this because 50 only warrants a ? on Nero's scum list.

monkeyman is not voting nero. he's voting death stare.

My mistake, must have clicked the wrong line on overview. Was only scanning for the last vote. Makes me wonder who it was then.

I stand by the point with Nero though, what's up with all the talk being one player and the vote being another?
wgeurts
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
wgeurts
They/Them
Pokédex
Pokédex
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 4:16 am

Post by wgeurts »

VOTE: 50 Shades
Heartless
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Heartless
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:39 am

Post by Heartless »

In post 662, massive wrote:
In post 657, Heartless wrote:ok, spent the last few minutes thinking about massive's case post 601 on NC and SURPRISESURPRISE

it's nonsense

I'll tell you what's nonsense, your ability to properly enumerate the post you're linking to (it's 610).

So what part of it is nonsense? The actual steps / links I link to Nero's changing read, or the conclusion?

i really don't know what you're talking about with the "changing read" stuff or how even GET to the conclusion "nero is scum."

what's the bottom line here and what's your point because all i'm seeing now is this floating line of logic that goes "nero's read PROGRESSION is bad and there's a contradiction" when what you're pointing out yourself clearly doesn't point to that. is that even true? what's your issue with the reads progression? has there even been progression?
Show
those who are Heartless
once cared so much

Death Stare
Death Stare
Goon
Death Stare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:47 am

Post by Death Stare »

In post 646, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:I was aware that Monkey had already expressed a view on your slot. I still don't understand how immediately voting your slot after finding reason not to pursue the wg read would be town: sure, it would be logically consistent but you were/are a popular suspicion and if town, an easy mislynch. So, from your perspective, it seems townier to me that Monkey wouldn't pursue the easy lynch despite having a perfect excuse to: pursuing your lynch would end up on some side as null. The only reason I could seehim pursuing your lynch immediately after being town is if you assume he would forget about his suspicion on your slot as scum, which I find unlikely.

You stated why it would be town: it's logically consistent. He didn't give a fuck about how people thought about him before that, so switching wagons would've continued that thought process. Instead, the impression he gave changed to scum wanting to backpedal and be more careful about their play now that they're getting more heavily scrutinized for it.

In post 647, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:I also have no idea why you keep suggesting we aren't going anywhere, why you keep acting like I'm continuously shutting you out: I'm not shutting you out, I continue to make attempts to understand your perspective and better clarify mine. Yes, I'm an aggressive player but so are you so the complaining that we won't ever get anywhere is ????

When did I ever say you were shutting me out? I said we were running around in circles around each other.
Death Stare
Death Stare
Goon
Death Stare
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:47 am

Post by Death Stare »

-Ank
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:40 am

In post 652, Heartless wrote:
In post 638, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:I think he thinks that he's an easy target and Mollie's scumread on him is taking advantage of that. I also he (much like Amen) notices that I'm the dominant head at the moment and thus we are not changing our reads in order to follow game flow.

grayfoxx
didn't mention mollie at all

, he was talking about
YOU
and your push on MTD being the low hanging fruit vote.

"In risk of OMGUS look at their read and current reads on me" or whatever nonsense he said before. The end result is he believes put reads have opportunistically followed crowd reads of fox.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:41 am

In post 655, Heartless wrote:

POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Do you disagree???

everything else
because

Does it surprise you that I didn't respond to fox? Does it?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:45 am

I don't find people pitching a shit fit over things that matter to be a reliable indicator of scum, never have. Only focusing on a couple of people after doing whatever strange things he did with sthar8 isn't necessarily surprising to me based on. the type of person the Fox seems to be.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:46 am

In post 656, Heartless wrote:there's also our old friend mtd here who spat out a case on grayfoxx, bailed on it the next post (even though the fundamental question of WHY THE LIVING FUCK ARE YOU TUNNELING STHAR OVER THE STUPIDEST SHIT?) remains woefully unanswered, aaaaaaaaaaand starts making the trip back to the active-lurkerdom from whence he came

Yeah, that guy sucks we should kill him one day
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:47 am

In post 658, Heartless wrote:ok nacho, i still don't get your deal with death stare.

toodles

His case isn't good even if the right monkey man is in place.
Parse their stuff, find what they posted that was good.
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:48 am

In post 661, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:

toodles

ftr I disagree with the deathy2 scumread

guy reached out and that counts for a lot

also these last couple of posts came from

~iln

Where did he reach out?
50 Shades of Purple
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
50 Shades of Purple
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:53 am

In post 666, Death Stare wrote:
In post 646, 50 Shades of Purple wrote:I was aware that Monkey had already expressed a view on your slot. I still don't understand how immediately voting your slot after finding reason not to pursue the wg read would be town: sure, it would be logically consistent but you were/are a popular suspicion and if town, an easy mislynch. So, from your perspective, it seems townier to me that Monkey wouldn't pursue the easy lynch despite having a perfect excuse to: pursuing your lynch would end up on some side as null. The only reason I could seehim pursuing your lynch immediately after being town is if you assume he would forget about his suspicion on your slot as scum, which I find unlikely.

You stated why it would be town: it's logically consistent. He didn't give a fuck about how people thought about him before that, so switching wagons would've continued that thought process. Instead, the impression he gave changed to scum wanting to backpedal and be more careful about their play now that they're getting more heavily scrutinized for it.

When did I ever say you were shutting me out? I said we were running around in circles around each other.

I don't think having a consistent thought process is town, particularly when the person in question seems a little irrational. I don't think following a consistent thought process when that thought process leads someone to a convenient position is town. I think that Monkey-scum would be more worried about making another push people disagreed with than he would be afraid of making another push. I also note you didn't answer my question, which can't be helping the whole running around each other thing

Return to “Completed Open Games”