SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 3:56 am

Post by SMP »

That makes sense I guess. Is there a way to break the restriction GreyICE?
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #1) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 4:16 am

Post by SMP »

In post 10, Lady Lambdadelta wrote:You understand that use of Code in mafiagames is against almost every ruleset and I think might even be site banned.

Just get him to use 1 Groot for yes and 2 Groots for no, and he can obviously quote people's posts and bold what he think is suspicious, so it won't be this hard.

Infact,
Vote: Mathdino

2.6 would be the only thing that this would fall under, but he's not intentionally hiding anything, he has a post restriction. I would imagine that someone with as many games as GreyICE would ask the mod before coming out in his first post with a message to translate his posts.

Just in case I guess, GreyICE, are you allowed to use morse code? 1 Groot for yes, 2 for no.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #2) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:53 am

Post by SMP »

I'm at work during the day so my posts are going to be somewhat limited on weekdays to when I'm available.

Anyway, I'm Kraglin Obfonteri.

At some point Math said that he was only suggesting we discuss a mass claim. This post doesn't really look like he wants to discuss it, it looks like he wants to jump right in. (I removed the part of the post that doesn't pertain to the mass claim)

In post 17, Mathdino wrote:
So I'm not sure I'm misinterpreting the game advertisement but Thanos and Ronan are in different colours, making me think we have 2 factions vs Guardians and their allies. Which pretty much makes Greyoot confirmed 'town', and would make a massflavourclaim fairly beneficial unless the scum are given fakeclaims.

Also, Burgers is going to give me a headache if each head is going to keep posting at the same time and post different viewpoints.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #3) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 8:22 am

Post by SMP »

In post 161, The Burgers of Llamarble wrote:
In post 160, SMP wrote:Also, Burgers is going to give me a headache if each head is going to keep posting at the same time and post different viewpoints.

Don't you fucking start.
There has been ZERO hydra dissonance, so don't you dare fucking start.
/omg I have to write 5-7 pages by tomorrow why do I procrastinate

I guess what I was mainly getting at is that those string of posts you have where I don't know who's talking (and sometimes says roughly the same thing) is confusing. At one point you had something like 20 out of 25 posts, and I'm pretty sure both of you were posting at the same time during that.

In post 162, xRECKONERx wrote:Didn't someone else claim Kraglin already?

As far as I know nobody else did.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #188 (isolation #4) » Wed Oct 08, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by SMP »

In post 178, Primate wrote:quiz update: Finished midtable, new quizmaster and he was pretty poor. I posted that I wasn't going to be here because I thought this was going to be a fast game and that seemed like the right thing to do at the beginning when the game is generally quick regardless.

I think the flavour claim is a poor idea in this game more than other similar games and we should stop doing it, and from this point on, not just do it because others have.

SMP is scummy because his reaction to hearing someone else might have claimed his role isn't "Who do you think did it because we should lynch the lying scum if so". It's a very casual reaction, like he knew that that probably didn't happen.

Mathdino has claimed softclaimed power, and I think that the dissonance LLD claimed and I agree is there is because of that and reasonable from town.

There was nobody that claimed him though. When Reckoner asked I searched for Kraglin to make sure that I wasn't going crazy by missing things, but nothing came up. There wasn't anything to be concerned about in my eyes.

In post 181, The Burgers of Llamarble wrote:
In post 163, SMP wrote:I guess what I was mainly getting at is that those string of posts you have where I don't know who's talking (and sometimes says roughly the same thing) is confusing. At one point you had something like 20 out of 25 posts, and I'm pretty sure both of you were posting at the same time during that.

And how is that confusing?

Also I think Mathdino was complaining about fluff which is hilarious and terrible

A stream of conscious broken up into many smaller posts is just harder for me to digest. To each their own I guess.

In post 185, xRECKONERx wrote:Did Mathdino claim flavor?

Nope. The post you quoted earlier was in response to who he would claim as scum, not an actual claim. It's interesting that he was the first advocate for claiming then hemmed and hawed and still hasn't said anything.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #5) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:27 am

Post by SMP »

In post 265, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm being snippy?

You said Rocket is confirmed town if Math flips scum.

Who's Rocket?

Rocket Raccoon. Whoever is Rocket should be neighbors with Groot according to GreyICE's role.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #275 (isolation #6) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 9:36 am

Post by SMP »

In post 268, The Burgers of Llamarble wrote:
In post 266, SMP wrote:
In post 265, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:I'm being snippy?

You said Rocket is confirmed town if Math flips scum.

Who's Rocket?

Rocket Raccoon. Whoever is Rocket should be neighbors with Groot according to GreyICE's role.

Do you have any reads?

I agree with Grey, one of the players with very few posts are scum. kcdaspot is leading the group for me just based on his pop in quick vote on LLD, but nothing too concrete.

pedit - I'm going to let the thread settle down a bit before continuing too much more.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #305 (isolation #7) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 10:44 am

Post by SMP »

In post 302, The Burgers of Llamarble wrote:
In post 269, BlueBloodedToffee wrote:why is Rocket not conf town already? Why is it dependant on a math scum flip?

If scum have fakeclaims, then "Rocket" could be cover for a scum neighbor. No fakeclaims = Rocket is Rocket, and Rocket's one of the good guys. dino scumflip means scum don't have fakeclaims.

I must have missed something here, why would math scumflipping mean they don't have fakeclaims? Because he hasn't claimed anything yet?
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:44 pm

Post by SMP »

Open for discussion?
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #319 (isolation #9) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:04 pm

Post by SMP »

I was Thanos. Who was the guy I was trying to recruit?
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #10) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by SMP »

Lol Math. I actually didn't notice that you mentioned Kraglin at all. When Reck quoted your post I thought you had actually claimed and was going to throw you under the bus as hard as I could. Either way, I was going to NK you night 1, I thought you were trying to show that you were the one I needed to recruit. If I picked the player I needed to recruit with the NK they became recruited, and I guess I didn't get a NK. I also won if I held the Stone for a day and night cycle.
SMP
SMP
Goon
SMP
Goon
Goon

Post Post #328 (isolation #11) » Thu Oct 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Post by SMP »

I also didn't get a fakeclaim unless I specifically asked for it.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”