Newbie 1544 - Shakespeare Mafia: GAME OVER!

WBOCampfire1104
WBOCampfire1104
Goon
WBOCampfire1104
Goon
Goon

Post Post #725 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:34 am

Post by WBOCampfire1104 »

In post 724, Shinobi wrote:
In post 720, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 719, Shinobi wrote:Can someone explain why that happened?

Why what happened?

Nacho got lynched.

And I'm still not sure why that is.

Me right now.

On the aphix + shinobi wagon:

I believe that aphix is SORT OF scummy, and Shin is null, leaning so slightly scum-

oh yeah, my town-scumthing:

Scummiest

aphix
Shin
Kling (if kling is scum, aphix isn't, and vice versa.)
House
Anienen and Regal being interchangeable

Towniest

So right now, I'm sorta believing that out of aphix-Kling-Shin, two of them are scum. Taking into account the massive argument between Kling and aphix, aphix looks scummier, but Shin is the probable partner no matter who it is.

VOTE: Shinobi
Buy gold and search for the blindeye.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:17 am

Post by Shinobi »

How is it that you come to the conclusion that I'm the safest lynch between Aphix-Shin-Klingon?

I have no idea how you're reaching your conclusions. Walk me through it pls.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:24 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

Why what happened?

Nacho got lynched.

All you have to do is read through the thread. Obviously the majority saw him as scummy. Unfortunately we were wrong.

Nacho's untimely demise isn't as curious as is Luca's sleeping with the fishes. Who did Luca scare?
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:28 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 727, Klingoncelt wrote:

Why what happened?

Nacho got lynched.

All you have to do is read through the thread. Obviously the majority saw him as scummy. Unfortunately we were wrong.

Nacho's untimely demise isn't as curious as is Luca's sleeping with the fishes. Who did Luca scare?

No. Nobody gets to write off a nonsensical bandwagon as an "oh wellz" moment,
especially
when several people on the wagon had me as a scummier target and then hopped onto Nacho for very little. There is obvious scum motivation in pouncing on Nacho and most of those votes are unexplained or terrible.

When I get back from work, I'm going to parse it and see what's up.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 8:51 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 728, Shinobi wrote:

Why what happened?

Nacho got lynched.

especially
when several people on the wagon had me as a scummier target and then hopped onto Nacho for very little. There is obvious scum motivation in pouncing on Nacho and most of those votes are unexplained or terrible.

Are you going to do a Vote Analysis or are you going to try to make your choices fit a Scum profile?
Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:17 am

Post by Evil Regals »

In post 723, Klingoncelt wrote:I like your powers Evil Kitty, but I think mine are stronger. Vote off Aphix today and then Shinobi.

Doubtful.

If I comprise its for a wagon on you
Have
you
ever considered that, perhaps, maybe,
I am
good?
I was always the Queen, it was
you
who added "Evil" to my name.

Alter Ego: Malakittens
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:31 am

Post by aphix »

VOTE: WBO

Thanks to Regal's posts, and WBO supporting them.

Really, you think I'm scummiest, most likely to be scum, but you state shinobi is scum no matter what and you've already paired down groups? No. That's bullshit.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 9:41 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 730, Evil Regals wrote:
In post 723, Klingoncelt wrote:I like your powers Evil Kitty, but I think mine are stronger. Vote off Aphix today and then Shinobi.

Doubtful.

If I comprise its for a wagon on you

Unwise.
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:12 am

Post by Shinobi »

In post 729, Klingoncelt wrote:

Why what happened?

Nacho got lynched.

I'm sorry.

What?

especially

Are you going to do a Vote Analysis or are you going to try to make your choices fit a Scum profile?
Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:13 am

Post by Shinobi »

Ebwop.

I'm sorry...What?

(Stupid phone.)
Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 10:22 am

Post by Evil Regals »

Psssst Shin
Have
you
I am
good?
you

Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:22 am

Post by Aneninen »

(1)
The emergence of the Nacho-wagon was very strange. There hadn't been any sign of it for a long time and it emerged very quickly. Plus, Nacho voted for me – his case was weak, in my opinion; it basicly based upon that he thought my catch-up was shallow and I was concerned about the Deadline. His other scum/townreads were weird too, I think. At that time there was no votes for him and I don't think
five players
found him scum only because of his weird reads. So, there must have been at least one scum on that wagon.
Nacho and House voted for him (2 minutes' difference!), Luca joined about half an hour later. Shinobi unvoted Luca 12 minutes later. A half an hour after Luca Klingon joined the wagon, Shinobi claimed a hammer intent (and told he did so only because of seeing no other alternatives). After a realtively stalling phase of the game, EvilKitty hammered (here about a day passed).

(2)
In post 713, House wrote:Well at least no PRs died.
Been thinking about it, and I'm really liking an aphix/Shinobi team. Half the scum team on the wagon, half off sounds about right, and it would explain a lot about the early game interactions between the two. Not to mention their similar approaches towards me.
Just a lot going on there that makes me want to lynch them both.

I too think it's possible. Especially Shinobi's hammer intent was scummy, in my opinion. I mean, there
were
other wagon possibilities: Aphix, who was at L–1 before and WBO who was a counterwagon of Aphix. It was scummy not only because of this reasoning – but also because that hammer didn't happen!

(3)
In post 714, Evil Regals wrote:WBO is very likely scum for reasons I have already hashed out in the past. A lot of it's meta, but that doesn't exclude it from being wrong.
I'm going to make a more detailed reason why I believe he is scum when I wake up or after work tomorrow. A lot of my case is behavior and such, but it's all listed in my ISO if you want to check before I have time to make a detailed case. His meta tells are off between games he's mimicking to what I believe is his towngame as his scumgame. Most of it is how he's going after lurkers, his buzzwords and how he's so willing to sheep.

Having read this I was about to refute your reasoning because he hadn't been on the Nacho-wagon, but I've just checked and he was not here at all (no posts elsewhere on this site as well). So, not voting Nacho is
not
a towntell in intself.
(Before any of you check it, I'm giving you a shortcut: I was away from the site too, but for a shorter time, though. I didn't ruled out Nacho as a possible scum, though he wasn't my strongest scumread.)

(4)
In post 721, aphix wrote:
vote: house

Just read the end of day yesterday. There isn't town motivation at all with what happened.

In post 731, aphix wrote:
vote: WBO

Thanks to Regal's posts, and WBO supporting them.
Really, you think I'm scummiest, most likely to be scum, but you state shinobi is scum no matter what and you've already paired down groups? No. That's bullshit.

An OMGUS-like post first and sheeping his counterwagon next? I wouldn't call it a towntell.

Also, WBO's is terrible. He says something like "Aphix is scum, Shinobi is null" – and votes for Shinobi. Are they partners? (If so, Aphix must be bussing.)
Though, Klingon's is very weak too. Sheeping vote, no content?

Side-note:

In post 714, Evil Regals wrote:
Anyways its 6am and I randomly woke up in the middle of the morning so I'm just going to go to sleep. My cat has decided to want to play fetch and run ontop of me and she hurts when she does it so I'm going to see if I can make her fall asleep again with me.

Olololololololol! Our cat is sleeping right now and I bet he'll be awake in the middle of the night and meow-ing loudly.

________

Conclusions: examining "separately" the four major things mentioned above:
As for (1) – the emergence of the wagon –, the most scummy votes are House and Klingon, also Aphix (naked vote for a wagon-start and he was the counter-wagon), but I think we should add Shinobi too.
As for (2) – House's post, one scum is on, one is not –, the most possible scum on the wagon is Aphix. (Klingon is the second most possible. It would be a bit lame if both scums had been on the wagon, but who knows?)
As for (3) – EvilKitty's post – if WBO is scum, Shinobi can't be his partner – in this case Shinobi needn't have waited with that hammer at all.
As for (4) – WBO's, Klingon's and Aphix's Day2-start – WBO and Aphix were terrible, Klingon was merely strange but that didn't give me town-vibes too. Shinobi's Day2-start is not particularly scummy.

So, summing everything, Aphix, WBO and Shinobi are the most possible scums. Because of (3) I don't think the latter two players are scum together but both of them can be a partner of Aphix ( (1) (2) and (4) ), I'm voting him now:

VOTE: Aphix
aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:41 am

Post by aphix »

May just because it's against me and I know my alignment, but Ane's post above reads as complete bullshit.

Go ahead and read the end of yesterday, just before the nacho wagon. Please everyone do. And you'll perhaps see why I think house is scummy, his jump off my wagon was something that I could see coming from scum. He'd rather me be alive and be mislynched later and lynch another town member. He pretty much wasn't worried about who gets lynched at all yesterday.

Calling it an OMUGS vote is BS shit Ane. "Oooh, someone you thought scum was yesterday, you mention there is more to it today .... Yeah, that's complete OMGUS. No reason for it what so ever."

Not to mention a few others on the Nacho wagon. That wagon was shit. The fact that everyone followed a naked vote start and didn't actually provide reasons was shit, and it was a worse wagon then the flash wagon that formed on me, that was also based around shit.

Unfortunately Nacho had enough suspension that his wagon might actually go through. There was some scummy play there, but he certainly wasn't my first choice.

Also, Klingon pull your head out of your ass and actually play the game.
Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:52 am

Post by Evil Regals »

:(

Anem vote WBO with me. I really want this lynch ):
Have
you
I am
good?
you

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:53 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

@ Aneninen - post 728 was Shinobi's not mine. Nacho was my third choice for scum. It didn't look like my first 2 picks, Aphix and Shinobi, were going to get lynched, so I went with my #3 to avoid a No Lynch.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 11:55 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 737, aphix wrote:

Also, Klingon pull your head out of your ass and actually play the game.

I am.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:23 pm

Post by House »

Why what happened?

Nacho got lynched.

especially

Nacho came in looking to derail a wagon close to deadline, and it wound up biting him in the ass because it looked scummy trying to manipulate the situation into a no-lynch.

If he had posted a case against a different player, that would be one thing, but he just wanted voting basically reset and discussions restarted at 3 days to deadline without putting forth his own candidate with solid reasoning.

This was especially concerning due to the level of stagnation the thread had built up (or I wouldn't even need to be explaining any of this).

The question we SHOULD be asking is, why do players want WBO dead when Nacho was willing to die to protect him?
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:25 pm

Post by House »

In post 725, WBOCampfire1104 wrote:

Why what happened?

Nacho got lynched.

Me right now.

On the aphix + shinobi wagon:

I believe that aphix is SORT OF scummy, and Shin is null, leaning so slightly scum-

oh yeah, my town-scumthing:

Scummiest

aphix
Shin
Kling (if kling is scum, aphix isn't, and vice versa.)
House
Anienen and Regal being interchangeable

Towniest

So right now, I'm sorta believing that out of aphix-Kling-Shin, two of them are scum. Taking into account the massive argument between Kling and aphix, aphix looks scummier, but Shin is the probable partner no matter who it is.

VOTE: Shinobi

If you scum read aphix, vote him. He's the likelier lynch.

aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:51 pm

Post by aphix »

In post 741, House wrote:

Why what happened?

Nacho got lynched.

especially

Nacho came in looking to derail a wagon close to deadline, and it wound up biting him in the ass because it looked scummy trying to manipulate the situation into a no-lynch.

If he had posted a case against a different player, that would be one thing, but he just wanted voting basically reset and discussions restarted at 3 days to deadline without putting forth his own candidate with solid reasoning.

This was especially concerning due to the level of stagnation the thread had built up (or I wouldn't even need to be explaining any of this).

The question we SHOULD be asking is, why do players want WBO dead when Nacho was willing to die to protect him?

So, just to verify, Nacho townreading someone now that he flipped town on day one is an indicator they are town, House?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 12:54 pm

Post by House »

In post 743, aphix wrote:
In post 741, House wrote:

Why what happened?

Nacho got lynched.

especially

So, just to verify, Nacho townreading someone now that he flipped town on day one is an indicator they are town, House?

Nice try. Piss off, scum.

aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:03 pm

Post by aphix »

Good. I'm trying to ask a question and you continue being a worthless shithead. Good job.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by House »

In post 745, aphix wrote:Good. I'm trying to ask a question and you continue being a worthless shithead. Good job.

Loaded questions don't count, they are self-serving and I refuse to humor them.

WBO is the only one Nacho jumped in front of a train for, nobody else is going to exploit that sacrifice.

aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:07 pm

Post by aphix »

So since that isn't the case, could you perhaps explain? What does Nacho willing to die to protect someone have to do with their alignment? Him dying and flipping down narrows down the scumspects but it doesn't rule anyone out based on his reads. And that's what I'm getting from that post. Nacho's opinion unfortunately isn't a tell on someones alignment.

You should understand this since you want me lynched still and he didn't.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:08 pm

Post by House »

See? I knew you'd try to ride the coattails.

Scum.

aphix
aphix
Mafia Scum
aphix
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sat Nov 01, 2014 1:09 pm

Post by aphix »

In post 746, House wrote:
In post 745, aphix wrote:Good. I'm trying to ask a question and you continue being a worthless shithead. Good job.

Loaded questions don't count, they are self-serving and I refuse to humor them.

WBO is the only one Nacho jumped in front of a train for, nobody else is going to exploit that sacrifice.

Lets talk about self serving. You derailing the wagon you were pushing on me for Nacho's wagon with little actually support. Other people blindly sheep you to a mislynch. Your response is to just go ahead and ignore two flips and go back to trying to push a mislynch on me ....

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”