dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #650 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:36 am

Post by dragonspawn »

Aronis was the town role blocker????? The lying fool was town. We might have been able to get some scum by now if he had just been honest to begin with and tried to help.

on the plus side only one kill last night. Makes it more likely to have been a one shot vigilante then a sk
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #651 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:18 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

I'm itching to have evil lynched. Mostly gut. Will read through and post better soon. Still dont trust bruin, either.
When locked in a fortress in your own mind, be careful what door you open.
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:19 pm

Post by Madonna »

That was a scummy quicklynch as far as I am concerned. We were not pressed for time, were we? Feel free to correct me if we were.

Since I can only trust the dead, this puts all these other fine folk up for inspection: Belisarius, LynxKuroneko, evilpacman18, dragonspawn, and acryon. Clearly Beck was not up to anything scummy, so it should be safe to suspect we got one scum in five, and that is a twenty-percent success rate from the outside. From the inside, you are looking at a twenty-five percent success rate. Look to your peers and to your reads.

We had two arguable naysayers yesterday in regards to an Aronis lynch, bruin and myself. In a world where all of the voters chose Aronis, why did these two end up not voting despite showing up on Day 2? My own excuse is I intended to re-read people and get a better feel for them, and then the Day ended before I even got home. bruin? Well, I would rather hear from him.

Toshibite missed the entire Day. In a way, not too surprising, considering how fast acryon dropped the hammer on it, but he also failed to contribute anything other than a prod dodge.

Who was Huntress's Neighbor; I do not think we ever cleared that up. Maybe one of our dead ones was Neighbors with multiple people, and that is why we have no claim. What about you living Neighbors? Are you guys talking, or did someone clam up?

Debating where I got to vote today.
Make the right decision,
VOTE: Madonna
bruin228
bruin228
Goon
bruin228
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:54 pm

Post by bruin228 »

I don't understand why he lied about his role.

I didn't vote because I wasn't convinced he was scum. I wasn't convinced he wasn't (his attitude didn't help) but I was fearful that what was happening was what I talked about Day 1:
In post 465, bruin228 wrote:Need to read over again before I decide who to vote for. Indigo's not a bad bet, but there may be someone else that catches my eye. Obviously, adronis is not an option today and that has nothing to do with fully believing his claim. It's not worth the risk of lynching the JK on Day 1.
However, I don't agree that it's an easy claim to disprove. If he's mafia, can easily claim to have jailed people who he doesn't kill and if he's town, the mafia can keep him alive to goad us into lynching him.
bruin228
bruin228
Goon
bruin228
Goon
Goon

Post Post #654 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:58 pm

Post by bruin228 »

As for who we should pursue today, those 5 are decent. I'd remove Lynx and Belisarius for now though. Lynx claimed Neighborizer and Belisarius backed that up. If they were both scum, that'd be suicide. I'd also take Belisarius off the list for now for getting town to go after lurkers and at least doing something.

Top 3 for me would be evil, acryon, and Toshibite.
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #655 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 2:36 pm

Post by Belisarius »

VOTE: Toshibite

The way his activity started high and petered out is literally textbook scum.

I think it was Albert B. Rampage's textbook, but that's still a textbook.

In post 652, Madonna wrote:Who was Huntress's Neighbor

Who is not in this game, but the game he's modding is next up in the micro queue. *serious face*
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #656 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:02 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

Obvious lol...

I can't say anyone will be able to defend Toshibite. Him, evilpac and Madonna make a nice scumteam.
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #657 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:14 pm

Post by Madonna »

@bruin: The question was "Why did you not vote?", not "Why did you not vote Aronis?".

@Belisarius: Glad to see you back attacking inactives. Aronis was too pressing yesterday to keep to that mantra you had? No suggestions as to who was the scum in your votegroup?

@Lynx: Not liking you either, so eh. Glad to see you fingering people outside of your votegroup instead of what I was asking.
Make the right decision,
bruin228
bruin228
Goon
bruin228
Goon
Goon

Post Post #658 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:16 pm

Post by bruin228 »

I spent most of the time deciding whether or not Aronis was worth voting
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #659 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:23 pm

Post by Madonna »

You had an entire Night previous to Day 2 to consider this issue, and you were waffling on the WIFOM () a page or two before the end of Day 1. That is a lot of time to consider Aronis and no one else.
Make the right decision,
LynxKuroneko
LynxKuroneko
Goon
LynxKuroneko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #660 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:24 pm

Post by LynxKuroneko »

What, Madonna?
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 3:37 pm

Post by Madonna »

@Lynx: To be more clear (and demanding)
In post 652, Madonna wrote:Since I can only trust the dead, this puts all these other fine folk up for inspection: Belisarius, LynxKuroneko, evilpacman18, dragonspawn, and acryon. Clearly Beck was not up to anything scummy, so it should be safe to suspect we got one scum in five, and that is a twenty-percent success rate from the outside. From the inside, you are looking at a twenty-five percent success rate. Look to your peers and to your reads.

Do you think the idea that at least one scum is in this group holds water? If so, who would you suspect and why?
Make the right decision,
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #662 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:05 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Question: beck said he investigated evil and found that he did not have a gun on him. Does that Mean he isn't scum or just not the one who who did the kill say one?
dragonspawn
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
dragonspawn
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by dragonspawn »

Day one rather
Belisarius
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Belisarius
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #664 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:10 pm

Post by Belisarius »

In post 657, Madonna wrote:Glad to see you back attacking inactives. Aronis was too pressing yesterday to keep to that mantra you had

This is bollocks and you know it. You scum, Director Lebwohl?

-I'm not attacking inactivity, I'm attacking a pattern of activity variation that is literally textbook scum

-
Yes
, Aronis most certainly
was
too pressing yesterday to keep any sort of mantra at all. He appeared to be
confirmed scum
due to his decision to lie. This is why you don't ever ever ever EVER lie as town. Ever. By the way, did I say ever?
bruin228
bruin228
Goon
bruin228
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:41 pm

Post by bruin228 »

In post 659, Madonna wrote:You had an entire Night previous to Day 2 to consider this issue, and you were waffling on the WIFOM () a page or two before the end of Day 1. That is a lot of time to consider Aronis and no one else.

Stop being obtuse. Aronis was clearly the big wagon and I spent the majority of the time either telling people to unvote so we could have more discussion or trying to have a conversation with Aronis that he clearly didn't want to have.

Who did you vote for Day 2? Oh, no one? Pipe down then.
bruin228
bruin228
Goon
bruin228
Goon
Goon

Post Post #666 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:42 pm

Post by bruin228 »

In post 662, dragonspawn wrote:Question: beck said he investigated evil and found that he did not have a gun on him. Does that Mean he isn't scum or just not the one who who did the kill say one?

Not sure. I could see either one.
bruin228
bruin228
Goon
bruin228
Goon
Goon

Post Post #667 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 4:57 pm

Post by bruin228 »

In post 666, bruin228 wrote:
In post 662, dragonspawn wrote:Question: beck said he investigated evil and found that he did not have a gun on him. Does that Mean he isn't scum or just not the one who who did the kill say one?

Not sure. I could see either one.

According to the wiki, members of the Mafia that aren't Doctors have guns. So either evilpacman is not scum or he's scum Doc.
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #668 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:11 pm

Post by Madonna »

This is the thing I was not keen on pointing out to others. Beck cleared pacman of being scum. You can read the entry on Gunsmith for further clarity.

So, honestly, the real group size I was looking at was four. Belisarius, Lynx, dragonspawn, and acryon. If you are intrepid, you could take Lynx out of the mix and be left looking at Belisarius, dragonspawn, and acryon. Three.
Make the right decision,
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #669 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:13 pm

Post by Madonna »

People looking at pacman as a lynch candidate either are scum or need to reassess their lives. This means Lynx's gut needs to reassess its life, as does bruin.
Make the right decision,
bruin228
bruin228
Goon
bruin228
Goon
Goon

Post Post #670 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:14 pm

Post by bruin228 »

I just pointed out the exact same thing you did but okay
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #671 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:20 pm

Post by Madonna »

In post 665, bruin228 wrote:
In post 659, Madonna wrote:You had an entire Night previous to Day 2 to consider this issue, and you were waffling on the WIFOM () a page or two before the end of Day 1. That is a lot of time to consider Aronis and no one else.

Stop being obtuse. Aronis was clearly the big wagon and I spent the majority of the time either telling people to unvote so we could have more discussion or trying to have a conversation with Aronis that he clearly didn't want to have.

While I can happily accept you not voting for Aronis so the town did not hastily rush off to the gallows, I still must point out you did little of merit on Day 2, and if Aronis was not your choice, you could still vote for someone else. It would at least tell others you are a) willing to vote, and b) willing to leave a trail for reads. Otherwise, you essentially white-knighted Day 2, and that is scummy.

In post 665, bruin228 wrote:Who did you vote for Day 2? Oh, no one? Pipe down then.
Sorry, I could not hear you over acryon's quickhammer.

Pedit: bruin, yes, but you included pacman in your , so it is worth mentioning.
Make the right decision,
bruin228
bruin228
Goon
bruin228
Goon
Goon

Post Post #672 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:24 pm

Post by bruin228 »

In post 671, Madonna wrote:
In post 665, bruin228 wrote:

While I can happily accept you not voting for Aronis so the town did not hastily rush off to the gallows, I still must point out
you did little of merit on Day 2,
and if Aronis was not your choice, you could still vote for someone else. It would at least tell others you are a) willing to vote, and b) willing to leave a trail for reads. Otherwise, you essentially white-knighted Day 2, and that is scummy.

In post 665, bruin228 wrote:Who did you vote for Day 2? Oh, no one? Pipe down then.
Sorry, I could not hear you over acryon's quickhammer.

Pedit: bruin, yes, but you included pacman in your , so it is worth mentioning.

That's rich coming from you.
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #673 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by Madonna »

@Belisarius, : What, merely carrying out my duties as I must; no scum here, sir.

- The Day has barely started and there is plenty of time for talk, barring another fiasco like yesterday. The only defense I will muster for Toshibite is that it is possible to talk today, and I can understand a Day being cut short as reason he did not talk yesterday. I mean, we had five-ish pages on Day 2, compared to Day 1's twenty-one-ish. However, your explanation is also plausible.

- The lie surfaced after I voted, you voted, and Lynx voted. So before that, Toshibite and, arguably, pacman were fair game. I know you well enough to know you also might try to avoid lying as scum; would be a perfect example of that were you scum. I know it can be read as town (and was), but it equally applies as scum.
Make the right decision,
Madonna
Madonna
Goon
Madonna
Goon
Goon

Post Post #674 (ISO) » Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:41 pm

Post by Madonna »

@bruin, : This is going to come off as troll, but...you do not need to quote an entire post if you are going to bring up one small bit in there and retort with something resoundingly short and useless. At this juncture, we are only being toxic; I suggest we not continue sniping at each other pettily and tunnel instead if we must.
Make the right decision,

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”