Newbie 1544 - Shakespeare Mafia: GAME OVER!

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #975 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:49 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 967, Evil Regals wrote:No because scum can bus their partners.

On Day 2?

And why bus WBO? There were several potential lynch candidates, no reason for a bus.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #976 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:52 pm

Post by House »

.You know how it is, Mala.

I'm just a lightning rod.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #977 (ISO) » Wed Nov 12, 2014 8:08 pm

Post by House »

Evil Kitty.... I did a thing!

Now do a thing.

Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #978 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:19 am

Post by Aneninen »

In post 930, Klingoncelt wrote:
Just like ER, Aneninen is conftown.

No, we're not. Noone has confirmed any of us via an investigation or something like that. I think Kitty is obv-town, though.

In post 936, Klingoncelt wrote:I'm Town.
As long as you and Shinobi are voted off, Town wins.
Obviously one of you has to be a mislynch, but that's taking one for the team. It's guaranteeing a Town win. You shouldn't have a problem with this - if you're Town.

That's very wrong, Klingonette. There are five players here and in theory, any of us can be the scum. Your logic is flawed, unless...

In post 938, Shinobi wrote:I'm really annoyed with the fact that Klingon is calling both of us scum at the same time.

...you need exactly
two
scumreads because the scum needs two mislynches. One for Today, one for Tomorrow.
That
annoys me in Klingonette's latest posts, Shinobi.

In post 945, House wrote:The problem with your shit logic is that I could do the same thing, substituting my name for yours because I know I'm town and it would make just as much sense (which means none at all).1
If town is dumb enough to let you live, I would rather die now than get mislynched at MiLo.2

(1) This is very true. House could say the same, like "either Klingon or Shinobi is scum. Lynch one of them now and the other one Tomorrow."
(2) And that, unfortunately, means nothing. If you survive 'till Tomorrow, what will happen? You wouldn't let yourself lynched Tomorrow, because by doing so you'd lose the game, regardless of your alignment.

In post 946, Klingoncelt wrote:At this point Town = Aneninen and Evil Regals. It was stupid of Scum to not NightKill ER, he let a confirmed Townie live and made it easier to confirm Aneninen as Town. Those two are pretty much Masons at this point. And if one gets NK'd this Night, there's still a confirmed Townie. Big mistake for Scum.
I would never make that mistake.

Whut?
First of all, there are no Masons in this setup! What did you mean by that?
Second,
I think this was a scumslip
Everyone, if you think that I've been reading this part in the wrong way, inform me about that as soon as you can!

In post 952, Evil Regals wrote:
Shin I think is town and I'm hoping Anem is town, but i can be wrong

Kitty I think is town and I'm hoping Shinobi is town, but I can be wrong. ^_^

In post 962, Evil Regals wrote:whatever, based on this one of House/Kling is likely scum IMO

Not only because of the VCA. Because of their posts too.
I was thinking that House must be the scum. But, what if his Appeal to Emotion gameplay simply means that he doesn't think that he'd be able to survive this Day? Because, the latest posts of Klingonette – especially because of that slip above – were so scummy that right now I think she's the scum.

In post 964, Klingoncelt wrote:WBO was Scum. He was lynched Day 2.
If Anen or ER were Scum, would they so willingly bus their Scumbuddy ON DAY 2? No. If they aren't Scum, they have to be Town.

...and you're just ignoring the fact that House was on the WBO wagon too. Again, I think you simply're simply working on the two mislynches you need.

In post 969, Evil Regals wrote:the more i talk about kling the more im thinking town actually

Why? Care to explain?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #979 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:35 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

Slip my ass.
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #980 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:52 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 978, Aneninen wrote:

No, we're not. Noone has confirmed any of us via an investigation or something like that. I think Kitty is obv-town, though.

Okay,
obvtown
then.

Like I said, there was no need for Scum to start a wagon on one of their own on Day 2. You and ER are both obvtown, then.

House, on the other hand, isn't. He fought the lynch and it's possible that it was bussing on his part. Maybe not. I dunno.

Obviously one of you has to be a mislynch, but that's taking one for the team. It's guaranteeing a Town win. You shouldn't have a problem with this - if you're Town.

That's very wrong, Klingonette. There are five players here and in theory, any of us can be the scum. Your logic is flawed, unless...

The theory is not flawed. I'm certain you & ER are Town. I know that I'm Town. That leaves 2 unknowns. One of those unknowns is definitely Scum.

In post 938, Shinobi wrote:I'm really annoyed with the fact that Klingon is calling both of us scum at the same time.

...you need exactly
two
scumreads because the scum needs two mislynches. One for Today, one for Tomorrow.
That
annoys me in Klingonette's latest posts, Shinobi.

Except that I never read both of them as Scum. I said one's Town and one's Scum and I don't know which is which. If they're both lynched, then definitely the Scum gets lynched.

In post 945, House wrote:The problem with your shit logic is that I could do the same thing, substituting my name for yours because I know I'm town and it would make just as much sense (which means none at all).1
If town is dumb enough to let you live, I would rather die now than get mislynched at MiLo.2

(1) This is very true. House could say the same, like "either Klingon or Shinobi is scum. Lynch one of them now and the other one Tomorrow."
(2) And that, unfortunately, means nothing. If you survive 'till Tomorrow, what will happen? You wouldn't let yourself lynched Tomorrow, because by doing so you'd lose the game, regardless of your alignment.

Yes, it is true. House, Shinobi, and I are all claiming Town. Each of us 3 knows our own alignment. Unfortunately only one of us 3 knows he's actually Scum.

It looks like you're going to have to trust me. Or not. If you choose "not" you risk losing tomorrow.

In post 946, Klingoncelt wrote:At this point Town = Aneninen and Evil Regals. It was stupid of Scum to not NightKill ER, he let a confirmed Townie live and made it easier to confirm Aneninen as Town. Those two are pretty much Masons at this point. And if one gets NK'd this Night, there's still a confirmed Townie. Big mistake for Scum.

Whut?
Second,
Everyone, if you think that I've been reading this part in the wrong way, inform me about that as soon as you can!

You two are so Town that no one in their right mind would vote for you. Okay, you don't have your own little chat thread, but you two can make a powerful team. Today. If we don't lynch Scum today then one of us will get NK'd.

In post 962, Evil Regals wrote:whatever, based on this one of House/Kling is likely scum IMO

I was thinking that House must be the scum. But, what if his Appeal to Emotion gameplay simply means that he doesn't think that he'd be able to survive this Day? Because, the latest posts of Klingonette – especially because of that slip above – were so scummy that right now I think she's the scum.

There was no slip. I am not Scum.

If you wish you can lynch me today. But then you'll have to decide tomorrow. You'll have to make a 50/50 decision instead of having the lynch candidate sitting there on a silver platter.

I can't believe you don't see the logic in this.

If Anen or ER were Scum, would they so willingly bus their Scumbuddy ON DAY 2? No. If they aren't Scum, they have to be Town.

...and you're just ignoring the fact that House was on the WBO wagon too. Again, I think you simply're simply working on the two mislynches you need.

House fought that wagon with a really strange argument. Where he & I come from, bussing is very common. House's first game, as Scum, was a doozy!

In post 969, Evil Regals wrote:the more i talk about kling the more im thinking town actually

Why? Care to explain?
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #981 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:55 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 980, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 978, Aneninen wrote:

Okay,
obvtown
then.

Like I said, there was no need for Scum to start a wagon on one of their own on Day 2. You and ER are both obvtown, then.

House, on the other hand, isn't. He fought the lynch and it's possible that it was bussing on his part. Maybe not. I dunno.

The theory is not flawed. I'm certain you & ER are Town. I know that I'm Town. That leaves 2 unknowns. One of those unknowns is definitely Scum.

...you need exactly
two
That
annoys me in Klingonette's latest posts, Shinobi.[/quote]

Except that I never read both of them as Scum. I said one's Town and one's Scum and I don't know which is which. If they're both lynched, then definitely the Scum gets lynched.

(2) And that, unfortunately, means nothing. If you survive 'till Tomorrow, what will happen? You wouldn't let yourself lynched Tomorrow, because by doing so you'd lose the game, regardless of your alignment. [/quote]

Yes, it is true. House, Shinobi, and I are all claiming Town. Each of us 3 knows our own alignment. Unfortunately only one of us 3 knows he's actually Scum.

It looks like you're going to have to trust me. Or not. If you choose "not" you risk losing tomorrow.

Whut?
Second,
[/quote]

You two are so Town that no one in their right mind would vote for you. Okay, you don't have your own little chat thread, but you two can make a powerful team. Today. If we don't lynch Scum today then one of us will get NK'd.

I was thinking that House must be the scum. But, what if his Appeal to Emotion gameplay simply means that he doesn't think that he'd be able to survive this Day? Because, the latest posts of Klingonette – especially because of that slip above – were so scummy that right now I think she's the scum. [/quote]

There was no slip. I am not Scum.

If you wish you can lynch me today. But then you'll have to decide tomorrow. You'll have to make a 50/50 decision instead of having the lynch candidate sitting there on a silver platter.

I can't believe you don't see the logic in this.

...and you're just ignoring the fact that House was on the WBO wagon too. Again, I think you simply're simply working on the two mislynches you need. [/quote]

House fought that wagon with a really strange argument. Where he & I come from, bussing is very common. House's first game, as Scum, was a doozy!

Why? Care to explain?[/quote][/quote]
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #982 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 11:56 am

Post by Klingoncelt »

(Having trouble with site functions. It's a learning process.)
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #983 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:27 pm

Post by House »

In post 981, Klingoncelt wrote:

If you were truly considering my first game in your "read" (lol) of me, you'd remember that I did not attempt to defend my scum partner in that game, and I was brand new to Mafia.

Do explain the logic of why I would go from not defending my scum buddy to the more noobish approach of incriminating myself by defending my outed co-conspirator.

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #984 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 983, House wrote:
In post 981, Klingoncelt wrote:

If you were truly considering my first game in your "read" (lol) of me, you'd remember that I did not attempt to defend my scum partner in that game, and I was brand new to Mafia.

Do explain the logic of why I would go from not defending my scum buddy to the more noobish approach of incriminating myself by defending my outed co-conspirator.

You 1st game Scumbuddy screwed up and outed himself. He told you in the QT to bus him once he realized that he was doomed.

And you didn't defend an outed co-conspirator. WBO wasn't outed.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #985 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:50 pm

Post by House »

Yes he was.

It doesn't take a confession to be outed. Obvious scumminess it's scum.

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #986 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:11 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 985, House wrote:Yes he was.

If he was that obvious, why did you defend him?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #987 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:25 pm

Post by House »

In post 986, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 985, House wrote:Yes he was.

If he was that obvious, why did you defend him?

Because I'm town, obviously.

Scum sees trouble brewing for scum a lit easier than town. A townie has to make sure a wagon isn't being built on town.

Now quit being a tunneling bitch.

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #988 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:34 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

Instead of getting all bent out of shape over me, I would think that you'd be making a case for Shinobi as the lynch du jour.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #989 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:36 pm

Post by House »

In post 988, Klingoncelt wrote:Instead of getting all bent out of shape over me, I would think that you'd be making a case for Shinobi as the lynch du jour.

That would be scummy, considering Shinobi is town.

Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #990 (ISO) » Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:41 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 989, House wrote:
In post 988, Klingoncelt wrote:Instead of getting all bent out of shape over me, I would think that you'd be making a case for Shinobi as the lynch du jour.

How do you know Shinobi is Town?

And if he is Town, and if you are Town, then who's Scum? Aneninen?
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:26 am

Post by House »

In post 990, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 989, House wrote:

How do you know Shinobi is Town?

And if he is Town, and if you are Town, then who's Scum? Aneninen?

You.

Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #992 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:45 am

Post by Aneninen »

Okay, we're getting nowhere.

House, Klingonette, you've been producing no content about each other for a while. Please, summarize your case against the other one in
one
post. If you have other reads, town or scum, summarize those too, if you wish.

Kitty, Shinobi, please post more!
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #993 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:54 am

Post by House »

Not a fan of repeating myself.

ISO me or vote me. IDC which.

Shinobi
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Shinobi
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #994 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 3:41 pm

Post by Shinobi »

I'm around.

Doing stuff atm. I'll do more things later tonight unless something comes up.
Evil Regals
Evil Regals
Goon
Evil Regals
Goon
Goon

Post Post #995 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:08 pm

Post by Evil Regals »

I'm kinda leaning on maybe house town. The reach outs feel town..
Have
you
ever considered that, perhaps, maybe,
I am
good?
I was always the Queen, it was
you
who added "Evil" to my name.

Alter Ego: Malakittens
Klingoncelt
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Klingoncelt
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #996 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:02 pm

Post by Klingoncelt »

In post 992, Aneninen wrote:Okay, we're getting nowhere.

House, Klingonette, you've been producing no content about each other for a while. Please, summarize your case against the other one in
one

My case:

With their vote on WBO, both EvilRegals and Aneninen proved they're Town. How? Because there would be no need for Scum to bus their own on Day 2 with other lynch candidates available.

I know that I am Town.

The math says then that there are only 2 possibilities for Scum: House and Shinobi. One is Town, one is Scum, but I can't tell which because House is flailing madly and Shinobi's going under the radar and both have failed to post content this Day.

Vote both of them off and Town wins.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #997 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:09 pm

Post by House »

In post 996, Klingoncelt wrote:
In post 992, Aneninen wrote:Okay, we're getting nowhere.

one

My case:

With their vote on WBO, both EvilRegals and Aneninen proved they're Town. How? Because there would be no need for Scum to bus their own on Day 2 with other lynch candidates available.

I know that I am Town.

The math says then that there are only 2 possibilities for Scum: House and Shinobi. One is Town, one is Scum, but I can't tell which because House is flailing madly and Shinobi's going under the radar and both have failed to post content this Day.

Vote both of them off and Town wins.

My case:

I know that I am Town.

The math says then that there are only 2 possibilities for Scum: Klingoncelt and Shinobi. One is Town, one is Scum, but I can tell which because Klingoncelt is scum and Shinobi is town and both have failed to post content this Day.

Vote Klingoncelt off and Town wins.

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #998 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:10 pm

Post by House »

*yawn*

House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #999 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by House »

In post 995, Evil Regals wrote:I'm kinda leaning on maybe house town. The reach outs feel town..

Accurate assessment is accurate.

Talk some sense into these guys, wouldja?

Return to “Completed Newbie Games”