Open 566: Murder on the Oriental Express (Game Over)

Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2225 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:57 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2222, Titus wrote:I did. Riddle's buddying of me eviscerated the townread.

But:
In post 2170, Riddleton wrote:Buddying you? lol, OK.

I've suspected GC & CKD both long before you had your same suspicions via VCA. I'm agreeing with you because I think you're town (See #2167)

I did a quick skim of y'all's ISOs to verify.

- Riddle first suspected GC in . Titus first suspected GC in . He beats you to the GC suspicions.

- Riddle first hard pushed for CKD (earlier vote notwithstanding) in . Titus was still claiming CKD as town in . I didn't see you claiming CKD being scum in that twenty post gap, so he beat you to the CKD suspicions as well.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2226 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:20 am

Post by Titus »

Lol. I did not say sheeping. I said buddying.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2227 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:23 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2160, Riddleton wrote:
In post 2154, curiouskarmadog wrote:oh shit...forgot about CDB.

CDB is town due to VCA reasons myself & Titus brought up.

-CDB is always a scum counter wagon, as said by Titus somewhere.
-It's my theory that both scum wouldn't hop on Beli, since they can easily explain their absense on the wagon as "Beli was being lolzy town".

In post 2214, Riddleton wrote:Farside:
Do you think Titus' slot would go and bus both her partners, Beli and Scrambles? I don't see how that is a plausible scum move, in my opinion.

In post 2167, Riddleton wrote:
In post 2163, curiouskarmadog wrote:
In post 2161, Titus wrote:VOTE: Riddleton

Don't really feel like lynching CKD anymore.

ONLY SCUM WANTS TO KEEP ME ALIVE UNTIL LYLO....

just an fyi.

It can't be Titus. I doubt scum would double-bus in a game with only 3 scum.

In post 2166, Riddleton wrote:Don't be silly Titus, you should use your vote on scum, just saying.

Why do you suspect me?

In post 2141, Riddleton wrote:
Titus
would rathr lynch CKD today.

In post 2134, Riddleton wrote:You think she is?

In post 2131, Riddleton wrote:I feel like I'm a stuck record, but we're not lynching Farside today. She's not a likely scum candidate. Most importantly, she's not active lurking or strategically V/LAing.

In post 2130, Riddleton wrote:I like the fact she makes natural-looking posts. They don't feel forced or meticulously constructed in any way. Although I don't agree with her conclusions, I can understand her thought process & logic. I also think her reaction to your case against her is town-like, too.

In post 2123, Riddleton wrote:Titus is probably town for the double bus.

In post 2224, Riddleton wrote:
In post 2215, farside22 wrote:
Do you think Titus' slot would go and bus both her partners, Beli and Scrambles? I don't see how that is a plausible scum move, in my opinion.

I've done it in the past.

Sure, I've done it too. The point here is 'plausible'. I think it's more likely for CKD to be scum rather than scum such as Titus double-bussing. We should consider the most likely options first.

This is what creeped me out.

I am the only player suspecting him and this over the top response feels wrong.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2228 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:25 am

Post by Riddleton »

What part of that is 'over the top'? You've just quoted a bunch of my posts.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2229 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:27 am

Post by Green Crayons »

You've included three quotes where Riddle is defending/talking about farside.

I don't see the over the top part. He repeats why he doesn't think you're scum to people who keep saying you're scum, and engages you in some conversation.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2230 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:59 am

Post by Titus »

Wow. Scum and townbeard in unison.

Anytime we try to vote anyone other than CKD. Riddleton defends them. When CKD flips town, Riddleton fakes a reset and just votes whoever is most suspicious to the group. It is so badly telegraphed.

He cannot push for GC lynch if scum bc he will know I will tunnel him.

GC is in the same scenario and defending Riddleton.

Just ugh.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2231 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:00 am

Post by Titus »

Riddleton's buddying is over the top. He merely dismisses and gets ppl to like him by calling them town when under little pressure or case.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2232 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:01 am

Post by Titus »

With Riddleton not willing to vote my conftowns and me not willing to, they are in zero danger of getting lynched. Yet Riddleton over defends.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2233 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:34 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I don't follow you at all.

-----

Riddle and Titus are town. That leaves CKD, CDB, and farside.

Farside is most likely scum. Nobody but Amy (dang it) agreed with me on this. Between CKD and CDB, I'm going to have to go with CKD.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2234 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:38 am

Post by Titus »

Why is Riddle town? All I see is buddying.

If you believe I am town, you believe farside and CDB are town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2235 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:45 am

Post by Riddleton »

You should all vote CKD, trust me on this. For one, we're not leaving him to LyLo (easy mislynch) and for two, he's the most likely scum contender.

It's not worthwhile to think about who else you think is scum at this stage. Don't worry about it. Don't forget, if CKD flips town, 2 more people as well as CKD will die before LyLo so additional time spent quabbling about whether you think Farside, CDB etc is scum is wasted.

a) If you think CDB is scum, vote CKD
b) If you think GC is scum, vote CKD
c) If you think Farside is scum, vote CKD
d) If you think I am scum, vote CKD
e) If you think Titus is scum, vote CKD
f) If you think CKD is scum, vote CKD
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2236 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:49 am

Post by Riddleton »

In post 2232, Titus wrote:With Riddleton not willing to vote my conftowns and me not willing to, they are in zero danger of getting lynched. Yet Riddleton over defends.

I'm helping others get onto the right track.
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2237 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:50 am

Post by Riddleton »

When CKD flips town, Riddleton fakes a reset and just votes whoever is most suspicious to the group. It is so badly telegraphed.

Are you implying I'll just quickly derpvote on LyLo? Really?
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2238 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:52 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2234, Titus wrote:Why is Riddle town? All I see is buddying.

Riddle has provided competent analysis, while also being a steady scrambles vote that would be an unnecessary bus.

If I believe that you are town, all I believe is that you are town. Not that you are correct on your town reads.

Your only basis for holding farside to be town is that you don't think Beli-scum would have attacked farside-scum for voting scrambles-scum on D1. I've explained repeatedly why I actually think that was a solid distinacing tactic by our three scum.
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2239 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:52 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2217, Green Crayons wrote:
@farside:
Titus isn't scum. Riddle isn't scum. Out of the remaining three players, who is scum?

POE would be cbd if that is the case.

In post 2216, Green Crayons wrote:Both Titus's and CDB's timing and placement on the Beli wagon could easily be read as a bus. That's all well and good in a vacuum, but that's not the only relevant scum vote. Neither of them looked like they were bussing a partner when it came to scrambles.

Titus's play style admittedly allows her to be a sneaky scum. Going after Riddle is anathema to being scum with Titus's play style generally and how it has manifested in this game.

Titus isn't scum.

So bussing and making no case is town? Please let me sit here and give you a VCA that doesn't add up for a town read.

In post 2224, Riddleton wrote:
In post 2215, farside22 wrote:

I've done it in the past.

Sure, I've done it too. The point here is 'plausible'. I think it's more likely for CKD to be scum rather than scum such as Titus double-bussing. We should consider the most likely options first.

Let's theorize for a moment. We both know scum bus. How often do you see scum defend not just one but both buddies
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2240 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:54 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2237, Riddleton wrote:
When CKD flips town, Riddleton fakes a reset and just votes whoever is most suspicious to the group. It is so badly telegraphed.

Are you implying I'll just quickly derpvote on LyLo? Really?

I am stating you will scumread whoever is the popular scum suspect.

We are lynching Riddleton or GC.

Game is broke.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2241 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:55 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2235, Riddleton wrote:You should all vote CKD, trust me on this. For one, we're not leaving him to LyLo (easy mislynch) and for two, he's the most likely scum contender.

It's not worthwhile to think about who else you think is scum at this stage. Don't worry about it. Don't forget, if CKD flips town, 2 more people as well as CKD will die before LyLo so additional time spent quabbling about whether you think Farside, CDB etc is scum is wasted.

I get where you are going with this. It goes against my whole grain to vote someone I don't scum read, unless it's deadline and a lynch needs to happen.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2242 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:56 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2238, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 2234, Titus wrote:Why is Riddle town? All I see is buddying.

Riddle has provided competent analysis, while also being a steady scrambles vote that would be an unnecessary bus.

If I believe that you are town, all I believe is that you are town. Not that you are correct on your town reads.

Your only basis for holding farside to be town is that you don't think Beli-scum would have attacked farside-scum for voting scrambles-scum on D1. I've explained repeatedly why I actually think that was a solid distinacing tactic by our three scum.

You have just said distancing. My vca has never been wrong on conftown. Farside is town.

Riddleton has not provided analysis. Saying xyz is town is not analysis. Buddying is not analysis.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2243 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:57 am

Post by Riddleton »

Let's theorize for a moment. We both know scum bus. How often do you see scum defend not just one but both buddies

Once, and it was a similar situation. An experienced player as scum gambiting the whole "oh god my reads suck" stance.

I will concede it's rare though, as you're right in that scum bus most of the time.
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2244 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:58 am

Post by Riddleton »

Riddleton has not provided analysis. Saying xyz is town is not analysis. Buddying is not analysis.

Are you dense?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2245 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:58 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2241, farside22 wrote:
In post 2235, Riddleton wrote:You should all vote CKD, trust me on this. For one, we're not leaving him to LyLo (easy mislynch) and for two, he's the most likely scum contender.

I get where you are going with this. It goes against my whole grain to vote someone I don't scum read, unless it's deadline and a lynch needs to happen.

If you think someonr is scum, you vote scum not town.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2246 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:59 am

Post by Green Crayons »

If you think CKD is first or second most likely to be scum, then you should vote CKD today.

If you think CKD is only fourth of fifth likely to be scum, then you shouldn't vote CKD at all.

The middle spot - third most likely to be scum - is where it gets tricky. If CKD gets lynched today and flips town, the worst that will happen from your position is that your first two candidates for scum will survive the two NKs, along with yourself, thereby requiring you to reevaluate your reads.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2247 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:00 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2242, Titus wrote:Riddleton has not provided analysis. Saying xyz is town is not analysis. Buddying is not analysis.

This is literally the case acryon made against you back on D3.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2248 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:00 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2243, Riddleton wrote:

Once, and it was a similar situation. An experienced player as scum gambiting the whole "oh god my reads suck" stance.

I will concede it's rare though, as you're right in that scum bus most of the time.

Defending both scum is a hallmark of scum Titus.

The vca is in and conclusive. CKD Riddleton and GC are only possible scum. We aren't touching anyone else.

We are not touching CKD because he has been bleeding town the past couple days.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #2249 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:01 am

Post by Titus »

In post 2247, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 2242, Titus wrote:Riddleton has not provided analysis. Saying xyz is town is not analysis. Buddying is not analysis.

This is literally the case acryon made against you back on D3.

And his case was a lie. My VCA cleared them. And you lynched Amy anyway.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Open Games”