Mini 1624: Joss Whedon Mafia: The Musical (Game Over)

serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #400 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:53 am

Post by serrapaladin »

Hmm, are AA9 and boonskiies scum together? That would actually explain a lot.

LMP, Anatole, Grey, Istott, Riddleton, and maybe bassist make up a decent townblock.
Wandering but not lost
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #401 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:26 am

Post by Egg »

Gonna try to catch up Monday.
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #402 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:59 am

Post by Bulbazak »

Vote CountMedea the Alien (0):
LynchMePls (2): Antihero, Boonskiies
Antihero (0):
Anatole Kuragin (0):
GreyICE (0):
Egg (0):
Serrapaladin (0):
HypotheticalBassists (3): Egg, LynchMePls, Riddleton
Boonskiies (0):
Istott (0):
Murder of Crows (1): Anatole Kuragin
ArcAngel9 (2): Serrapaladin, GreyICE
Riddleton (0):

Not Voting (5): Istott, Murder of Crows, Medea the Alien, HypotheticalBassists, ArcAngel9

It is day 1. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Day ends on Tuesday, November 25 at 1:15pm EST. Countdown: (expired on 2014-11-25 13:15:00).

GreyICE is V/LA until Friday, November 14.
LynchMePls is V/LA until Monday, November 17.
Last edited by Bulbazak on Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #403 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:11 am

Post by Murder of Crows »

In post 400, serrapaladin wrote:Hmm, are AA9 and boonskiies scum together? That would actually explain a lot.

LMP, Anatole, Grey, Istott, Riddleton, and maybe bassist make up a decent townblock.

We have a very slight paranoid niggle about Grey. And I think Medea is probably town.
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #404 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:22 am

Post by serrapaladin »

Fake rage?
Wandering but not lost
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #405 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:24 am

Post by Anatole Kuragin »

Grey has acted like that in both games I've played where he was town. I have no idea if he fakes it as scum.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #406 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:10 am

Post by Boonskiies »

@AA9 - Why would I act upon your pressure vote? I really don't care to defend myself, as I am
HORRIBLE
at defending myself, both as town and scum, so I just don't. Sure, I'll try to persuade others to not vote me on occasion, and sometimes even have a freakout, but usually I won't defend myself much unless I think someone misunderstood me. As for the lurking part making me scum, I'm usually more active as scum because I become more interested in the game. I am active elsewhere because it's easier to stay caught up in some games than others, and I usually only check on my phone, and post from there.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #407 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:33 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 406, Boonskiies wrote:@AA9 - Why would I act upon your pressure vote? I really don't care to defend myself, as I am
HORRIBLE
at defending myself, both as town and scum, so I just don't. Sure, I'll try to persuade others to not vote me on occasion, and sometimes even have a freakout, but usually I won't defend myself much unless I think someone misunderstood me. As for the lurking part making me scum, I'm usually more active as scum because I become more interested in the game. I am active elsewhere because it's easier to stay caught up in some games than others, and I usually only check on my phone, and post from there.

I WAISTED ALL THIS TIME FOR THIS

boooooooo i want my money back
The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success.
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #408 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:34 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 400, serrapaladin wrote:Hmm, are AA9 and boonskiies scum together? That would actually explain a lot.

the lmp and aa9 reads are CRAP with a capital K

just telling you now
Antihero
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
Antihero
al;kdjfal;kj
al;kdjfal;kj

Post Post #409 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 5:35 pm

Post by Antihero »

In post 377, GreyICE wrote:Did Istott really just make a 1-10 scale of scum-town and then rank everyone 4-6?

Is that a thing that just occurred?

YES GREYICE

also i'll get to lmp soon

but in the meantime, fun mental exercise

what good reads has he been pushing lately?
istott
istott
Goon
istott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #410 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by istott »

I was planning on doing some posting today, but I got caught up, and I have to leave for the night in about half an hour, so i apologise. I am not gone.
can we get prods for shos and riddleton?
"istott should be known as the guy who modded a marathon game with no scum and randomised night actions"
-Mathdino
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=60156
istott
istott
Goon
istott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (ISO) » Fri Nov 14, 2014 6:55 pm

Post by istott »

Whoops, just riddleton.
"istott should be known as the guy who modded a marathon game with no scum and randomised night actions"
-Mathdino
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #412 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:40 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 405, Anatole Kuragin wrote:Grey has acted like that in both games I've played where he was town. I have no idea if he fakes it as scum.

I don't fake rage. I remember getting legitimately angry and actually replacing out of a large normal because there was a group of 5 or so people who was calling everyone they disliked "gay" and the moderator didn't seem to care (the response to the complaint was basically "that's so gay"). That was years ago though. My first scum game was full of some fairly fake rage, Brotherhood of the Wolf, but some of it was legit (some of the people in that game...) and the game overall was a shitfest. I got lynched day 3 I think.

As scum, I'd still be quite angry over the spam posting, although I think I'd be less frustrated because it would be hampering the town, and fuck if I care about getting reads as scum. I'd probably just kvetch about it as an excuse for not posting many reads.
Show
That which is done out of love always takes place beyond good and evil

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #413 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:42 am

Post by GreyICE »

Also I don't remember much rage in the game with Reck I replaced into. It was a little heated sometimes, but it was LyLo. Especially when it comes down to me and Reck crossvoting in 3 player LyLo, emotions will run high.

The other game I just remember wanting to lynch you for being scum.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
GreyICE
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
GreyICE
Fifty Shades
Fifty Shades

Post Post #414 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 6:48 am

Post by GreyICE »

In post 409, Antihero wrote:
In post 377, GreyICE wrote:Did Istott really just make a 1-10 scale of scum-town and then rank everyone 4-6?

Is that a thing that just occurred?

YES GREYICE

also i'll get to lmp soon

but in the meantime, fun mental exercise

what good reads has he been pushing lately?

Yeah, that's a damn good point. He was part of the Hypno Twins wagon, and that wagon was a lot about that hydra being awful and that terrible "one head does not agree with how the other is playing" shit (the line "it's in scum's best interests to defend town" made my head hit the desk. Yes, scum are usually in the business of defending town and lynching scum, it's good policy). It was NOT a good wagon.

HypotheticalBassists (4):
Medea the Alien, Egg, LynchMePls, Riddleton

Actually I do not fucking understand this wagon at all.

More in a bit. I am working this weekend, but I have some time.
Show

Official Visigoth

Read Mother Jones
HypotheticalBassists
HypotheticalBassists
Townie
HypotheticalBassists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #415 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:27 am

Post by HypotheticalBassists »

Beetlejuice here.

Just kidding, been inactive in my hydra games. Catching up in a sec.
Hydra of Mathdino and gangsta_duck41.
HypotheticalBassists
HypotheticalBassists
Townie
HypotheticalBassists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #416 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:44 am

@Medea: It'd help if you used the [/post] tags, thanks. I don't know what you're referencing in your .
^That said, a lot of these points are good and Medea is still probably town.

@serra: Ooh, the AA9 wall is actually pretty damning when you look at it like that. I think I overestimated the pressure that was on her.
Okay, AA9's not making it any better for herself. The IC bashing is just useless, and she voted Grey AFTER he explained the Egg scumread that we initially voted him for not explaining. (by the by, yeah, Grey's totally town, his rage looks legit and his posts really push a town agenda)

Grey makes a good point about istott's reads list, but I'm gonna hold off on looking at istott until after he actually finishes it.

AA9's reads list kinda sucks, tbh. Way too many nulls and lurking is not a scumtell, it's just lynchbait. The serra portion is completely unnecessary, and the reasons for suspecting Grey are just bad.

Boon's response to the pressure votes is null. He should not be anything other than a null on anyone's reads lists, IMO. But his lurking and response is definitely not scummy.

Right now, I'm looking at AA9, MiC, and LMP. Anti, Grey, Riddle, and Medea are all town. Want to see more from everyone else.

-MD
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #417 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:48 am

In post 416, HypotheticalBassists wrote:@Medea: It'd help if you used the [/post] tags, thanks. I don't know what you're referencing in your .

@serra: Ooh, the AA9 wall is actually pretty damning when you look at it like that. I think I overestimated the pressure that was on her.
Okay, AA9's not making it any better for herself. The IC bashing is just useless, and she voted Grey AFTER he explained the Egg scumread that we initially voted him for not explaining. (by the by, yeah, Grey's totally town, his rage looks legit and his posts really push a town agenda)

Grey makes a good point about istott's reads list, but I'm gonna hold off on looking at istott until after he actually finishes it.

AA9's reads list kinda sucks, tbh. Way too many nulls and lurking is not a scumtell, it's just lynchbait. The serra portion is completely unnecessary, and the reasons for suspecting Grey are just bad.

Boon's response to the pressure votes is null. He should not be anything other than a null on anyone's reads lists, IMO. But his lurking and response is definitely not scummy.

Right now, I'm looking at AA9, MiC, and LMP. Anti, Grey, Riddle, and Medea are all town. Want to see more from everyone else.

-MD

I don't see anything in this post that suggests why you'd be townereading AA9.
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #418 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:50 am

In post 129, HypotheticalBassists wrote:Alright let's see. AA9 is town, this is a townish way of jumping on a wagon.

This is what I see in your iso about why she's town. That's it?
HypotheticalBassists
HypotheticalBassists
Townie
HypotheticalBassists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #419 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:53 am

In post 417, Murder of Crows wrote:
In post 416, HypotheticalBassists wrote:@Medea: It'd help if you used the [/post] tags, thanks. I don't know what you're referencing in your .

Right now, I'm looking at AA9, MiC, and LMP
Anti, Grey, Riddle, and Medea are all town. Want to see more from everyone else.

-MD

You appear to have missed the point (heh heh heh). I'm looking at AA9, you, and LMP for scum. Everything after that sentence is my townreads.
istott
istott
Goon
istott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #420 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:55 am

Post by istott »

Sorry guys, I've been very busy, and I have to go out AGAIN. I will get my reads out.
-Mathdino
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #421 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:55 am

Post by Riddleton »

I could get behind an AA9 lynch. Would prefer Bassists though.
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #422 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:56 am

In post 419, HypotheticalBassists wrote:
In post 417, Murder of Crows wrote:

Right now, I'm looking at AA9, MiC, and LMP
Anti, Grey, Riddle, and Medea are all town. Want to see more from everyone else.

-MD

You appear to have missed the point (heh heh heh). I'm looking at AA9, you, and LMP for scum. Everything after that sentence is my townreads.

Yeah, that was quite un-obvious. My next question was going to be the basis for your townreading me.
HypotheticalBassists
HypotheticalBassists
Townie
HypotheticalBassists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #423 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:57 am

Brother, I'm still waiting on that case.

As is like everyone else.

Edit: Yeah I'll put those on separate lines next time, haha.
istott
istott
Goon
istott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #424 (ISO) » Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:01 am

Post by istott »

By case, are you talking to me?
I am extremely sorry!
-Mathdino

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”