Open 566: Murder on the Oriental Express (Game Over)

curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2275 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:48 am

Post by curiouskarmadog »

BLAH BLAH BLAH..

just provide a game where as town you fucking said it.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2276 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:50 am

Post by Green Crayons »

lol

"I'm ignoring why you said what you said, which demolishes my theory of town not needing to say what you said, now show me a case where you said this magical phrase."
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2277 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:52 am

is it because you cant? its because you cant, right? because...you only say it as scum?

I will eat every last word if you got a game where you said it.

I looked...I looked at several games...and I thought to myself..if as town I catch him saying it...it is just me being paranoid. I couldnt find a game. So I looked at scum games...2nd one in..boom I found it.

YOU SHOULDNT NEED TO SAY THAT as TOWN, it is odd phrasing for someone who is "town" to say.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2278 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:53 am

GC, why wont you provide a game?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2279 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:53 am

now you are squirming...hot damn..I nailed you.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2280 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:54 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2277, curiouskarmadog wrote:YOU SHOULDNT NEED TO SAY THAT as TOWN, it is odd phrasing for someone who is "town" to say.

In post 2274, Green Crayons wrote:I don't know if you're being willfully ignorant of the context in which the statement was made, or just throwing shit at the wall to avoid being lynched as scum.

I set up a logical progression: Riddle accepts the conclusion that farside is scum if (1) CKD flips town and (2) I am town. I therefore set up the points to get to that conclusion by stating (1) if CKD flips town and (2) I know I am town, thus I will be able to get Riddle to the conclusion.
"This Court has never held that the Constitution forbids the execution of a convicted defendant who has had a full and fair trial but is later able to convince a habeas court that he is 'actually' innocent." In re Davis, 557 U.S. 952, 955 (2009) (Scalia, J., dissenting).
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2281 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:02 am

In post 2278, curiouskarmadog wrote:GC, why wont you provide a game?
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2282 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:04 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2274, Green Crayons wrote:I don't know if you're being willfully ignorant of the context in which the statement was made, or just throwing shit at the wall to avoid being lynched as scum.

I set up a logical progression: Riddle accepts the conclusion that farside is scum if (1) CKD flips town and (2) I am town. I therefore set up the points to get to that conclusion by stating (1) if CKD flips town and (2) I know I am town, thus I will be able to get Riddle to the conclusion.

See this bugs the shit out of me because I don't think CKD is scum and now I'm paranoid you are setting up mislynches for a scum win
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2283 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:05 am

Post by Green Crayons »

Because it's a shitty basis for suspicion. I don't need to provide a counter example, because it's worthless on it's own. You're saying that I have a magic phrase that has persisted over years of playing mafia that reveals I am scum. You're also ignoring the context of when and how I used the phrase in the previous game with how I used the phrase in this game.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2284 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:07 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2282, farside22 wrote:See this bugs the shit out of me because I don't think CKD is scum and now I'm paranoid you are setting up mislynches for a scum win

And how is this me setting up mislynches?
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2285 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:08 am

wtf, setting up lynches is not the issue?! almost everyone in the game town or scum can be said to be setting up lynches. CDB and titus have both said things that if looked at a certain way can be said to be setting up lynches.

MY CONCERN is that GC keeps saying ..."I am doing this because I know for a fact I am town". What town person says this? It is fucking understood. He "knows for a fact"??? it sounds strange. That is why I looked it up. It doesnt say it as town. He does however say it as scum.

anyone curious as to why he cant provide one town game where he used this "logic" before??
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2286 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:11 am

In post 2280, Green Crayons wrote:

what "logical" progression did you set up here?

In post 1398, Green Crayons wrote:

I would rather see a lynch of a player who I find suspicious (Xtox) though may end up being town, rather than a player who I know for a fact is town (myself).

let me rephrase my request then.

can you please provide a game where as town you used this "logical progression"?

I think that it is a scum tell...you show me that it is not.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2287 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:15 am

and quit saying that is it "stupid" or a "shitty basis". If I am wrong..show me.

I think i am right...rub it in my face how wrong I am by providing a game where as town you said it.

I dont think there is one, but I only looked at 8 (now, i checked out a couple more to be sure). You have said it as scum though.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2288 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:18 am

Post by Green Crayons »

The logical progression is that Riddle has accepted that IF CKD is town and IF GC is town, THEN farside is scum.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2289 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:19 am

lol
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2290 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:19 am

Post by Green Crayons »

I don't know if I've ever used POE, with myself as part of needing to be eliminated from the pool of suspects, to explain to someone why another player is scum. And I'm not going to look at my old games because it's effort to counter a bad basis for suspicion in the first place.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2291 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:20 am

Post by Green Crayons »

lol @ you lolling at POE

Man if you're not scum, I'm reserving all rights to be snarky as fuck come end game.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2292 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:26 am

confirm
vote green crayons.

nailed you.

man, if someone I supposedly thought was scum, had a case against me that was false, I would at least try to attempt to show that he was either wrong or deliberately scummy. But you are not doing it. Kind of like what you are accusing farside of doing on the scrambles wagon. If you think I am scum, please...show everybody how scummy/wrong I am...please. this is your chance...
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2293 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:28 am

so it is not buried in walls of text for people who are only skimming...

In post 2268, curiouskarmadog wrote:
BOOM!, put this is your (I dont like meta) pipe and smoke it!

In post 1398, Green Crayons wrote:

I would rather see a lynch of a player who I find suspicious (Xtox) though may end up being town, rather than a player who I know for a fact is town (myself).

I skimmed over 8 games using the word "fact" to scan posts from GC...6 of the games he was town and did not use this strange phrase. 2 of the games he was scum...in this last one. he used this phrase as SCUM. Game is closed (overcourse).

GC, can you provide to me a game where as town you said... "I know for a fact I am town" just seems like a strange fucking thing for someone who is "town" to say.

GC is refusing to prove me wrong.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2294 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:28 am

Post by Green Crayons »

In post 2292, curiouskarmadog wrote:confirm
vote green crayons.

nailed you.

man, if someone I supposedly thought was scum, had a case against me that was false,
I would at least try to attempt to show that he was either wrong
or deliberately scummy. But you are not doing it. Kind of like what you are accusing farside of doing on the scrambles wagon. If you think I am scum, please...show everybody how scummy/wrong I am...please. this is your chance...

In post 2280, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 2277, curiouskarmadog wrote:YOU SHOULDNT NEED TO SAY THAT as TOWN, it is odd phrasing for someone who is "town" to say.

In post 2283, Green Crayons wrote:Because it's a shitty basis for suspicion. I don't need to provide a counter example, because it's worthless on it's own. You're saying that I have a magic phrase that has persisted over years of playing mafia that reveals I am scum. You're also ignoring the context of when and how I used the phrase in the previous game with how I used the phrase in this game.

In post 2288, Green Crayons wrote:The logical progression is that Riddle has accepted that IF CKD is town and IF GC is town, THEN farside is scum.
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2295 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:28 am

Post by Green Crayons »

The only thing I have refused to do is search my previous games for when I have ever used the magical phrase "I know for a fact."
Green Crayons
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Green Crayons
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2296 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:30 am

Post by Green Crayons »

The reason: because EVEN IF the only time I have ever used that phrase, prior to this game, was five fucking years ago (lol seriously? I just clicked to the game that CKD linked) when I was scum, it does not mean that I am scum in this game.
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2297 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:34 am

you only use that "logical progression" as scum...show me where you use "the fact that you are town" as a logical progression to dictate your actions. Bottom line: you are not "in fact town" and you havent needed to say that in previous games as town. As scum however, you have a history of using "the fact you are town" as a way to explain your action/line of thinking.

give me a fucking game where as town you did this.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
curiouskarmadog
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
curiouskarmadog
This Space for Rant
This Space for Rant

Post Post #2298 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:38 am

In post 2296, Green Crayons wrote:The reason: because EVEN IF the only time I have ever used that phrase, prior to this game, was five fucking years ago (lol seriously? I just clicked to the game that CKD linked) when I was scum, it does not mean that I am scum in this game.

it is a line of thinking/posting that you do as scum. Initially the phrase rubbed me wrong. People who are town, do not say this. SO FAR (8 games into the meta) YOU HAVE NEVER SAID THIS AS TOWN.
NO YOU'RE OVER DEFENSIVE
farside22
farside22
Mafia Mum
farside22
Mafia Mum
Mafia Mum

Post Post #2299 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:46 am

Post by farside22 »

In post 2284, Green Crayons wrote:
In post 2282, farside22 wrote:See this bugs the shit out of me because I don't think CKD is scum and now I'm paranoid you are setting up mislynches for a scum win

And how is this me setting up mislynches?

Nice try there. I noticed you focus on one sentence. I started off saying I'm not scum reading CKD.
Now please explain why you went to lynch Amy and now vote for CKD over me, especially yesterday and how the vote count was looking.
There was 2 votes on me. I was the one pushing Amy the hardest as scum. And from what I have seen, town is stubborn as shit when it comes to scum reads.

In post 2285, curiouskarmadog wrote:wtf, setting up lynches is not the issue?! almost everyone in the game town or scum can be said to be setting up lynches. CDB and titus have both said things that if looked at a certain way can be said to be setting up lynches.

MY CONCERN is that GC keeps saying ..."I am doing this because I know for a fact I am town". What town person says this? It is fucking understood. He "knows for a fact"??? it sounds strange. That is why I looked it up. It doesnt say it as town. He does however say it as scum.

anyone curious as to why he cant provide one town game where he used this "logic" before??

See above for issue. He has gone from voting me day 4 to voting amy. To pushing me day 5 to voting you. I see this as pushing a scum read to leave me a live in lylo.

vote: Green Crayons

Did you notice if there was any other words he used as scum or town when meta searching?

In post 2292, curiouskarmadog wrote:confirm
vote green crayons.

nailed you.

man, if someone I supposedly thought was scum, had a case against me that was false, I would at least try to attempt to show that he was either wrong or deliberately scummy. But you are not doing it. Kind of like what you are accusing farside of doing on the scrambles wagon. If you think I am scum, please...show everybody how scummy/wrong I am...please. this is your chance...

I don't see him saying anything that implies you as scum. He is saying the case is shit and talking it out. Not hey this case is shit and you are scum.
Sarcasm is just a way of saying how stupid you think someone is but in a more polite way.

Return to “Completed Open Games”