crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116 (1):
Flubbernugget
droog (1):
AWA

Not Voting:
Riddleton, Munkir

The deadline is Nov. 28, 9:40 AM EST.
Countdown: (expired on 2014-11-28 09:40:00)
Last edited by GuyInFreezer on Tue Nov 18, 2014 5:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:38 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 386, Originalchris wrote:
In post 382, crazypianist1116 wrote:Someone saying they themselves are town is scummy because it's defensive. It's not an individual's job to convince others that they're town unless they're accused of being scum. The job of town is scumhunting, not being defensive and self-interested.

I'm not sure I agree with this either. I know that I look at the game from the perspective as the only confirmed townie, and I go from there as things progress. Convincing others that you are town though, I agree with that part. I don't give a shit who thinks I'm town or not, as long as I catch scum in the process. That being said, I naturally assume everyone around me is either dense and/or scum until proven otherwise in some way (especially when I haven't played any games with them before), and I trust bad townies as much as I do scum, which is to say not at all. This probably makes me self-interested, since you thinking town should trust other players on Day 1 seems like the biggest fallacy ever to me, based on experience playing in both mafiascum recently, and the game of mafia in other forums for years.

This in no way reflects the way you tunneled BBT in 1530
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:40 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

I just realized I'm a pagetop nightmare for mods.

Go me.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

I scrolled past and cried a little bit then I saw and I'm done for now.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:45 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

I really wanna know istott's read on me.
istott
istott
Goon
istott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:01 pm

Post by istott »

I think youre town, but I'm not sure. There are other people I would think are scum before I think you are. Not a strong townread though.
"istott should be known as the guy who modded a marathon game with no scum and randomised night actions"
-Mathdino
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=60156
istott
istott
Goon
istott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:02 pm

Post by istott »

In post 448, Flubbernugget wrote:
In post 362, crazypianist1116 wrote:The amount of useless crap in this thread is absurd. Before I start making my reads, I need to point a few things out.

Munkir:
If you feel like you can't keep up with this game, please tell the mod you want to replace out. You are making no observations about the game and it seems like you don't understand how the game works. You should probably join a newbie game.

AWA
and
kuror0
: More content please.

Guyinfreezer:
I super appreciate you modding this game. More frequent votecounts would be awesome though.

VOTE: crazypianist

I assume that you're voting pianist because of the hypocrisy in this post?
Because that's a good pickup.
"istott should be known as the guy who modded a marathon game with no scum and randomised night actions"
-Mathdino
istott
istott
Goon
istott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:02 pm

Post by istott »

In post 454, Flubbernugget wrote:I really wanna know istott's read on me.

Why me specifically?
-Mathdino
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:28 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Because of how high strung you are over the reaction test.
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:30 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Hypocrisy really isn't a scumtell imo. If it was I would be crazypianist's scumbuddy.
istott
istott
Goon
istott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:36 pm

Post by istott »

Why is the vote, then?
And the only reason I'm talking about the reaction test is because people are saying its town/scum indicative, when it's a null-tell.
-Mathdino
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:43 pm

Post by crazypianist1116 »

Wow Flubbernugget, you're terrible. You're voting me not because of arguments I'm making, not because I have faulty logic, not because I have any noticeable scum tells. You're voting me because I pointed out things which have nothing to do with whether players are scum or town.

I told you already, if you want to continue the conversation about off-thread, please PM me. But it has no relevance to whether I'm scum or town. The fact that you're making an evaluation on it though screams to me that you're scum
If you don't like , then get over it. I definitely was not the only making comments about Munkir, AWA, and kuror. They were perfectly valid concerns.

If you think I wasn't producing content, then you didn't read , , , , or and that's only talking about things before page 11. Not to mention, you didn't even touch . But it seems like you're ignoring most posts longer than a paragraph. If that's the case, you should let everyone know right now.

You have a weak argument and it feels like you're trying to get everyone to ignore what's actually happening in this thread. VOTE: Flubbernugget
istott
istott
Goon
istott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:06 pm

Post by istott »

Oh wow. In context, I now see why Flubber voted you.
+1 town for pianist
-1 town for Flubber.
-Mathdino
AWA
AWA
Goon
AWA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:34 pm

Post by AWA »

I'm very uneasy about Flubber's unwillingness to commit to reading large posts, which in my opinion are the kinds of posts that most often contain valuable information, on many levels. The arguments he is constructing are also very weak, and he seems to be very liberal with his vote, something that I am against philosophically. FoS: Flubber.
Show
Generation
: The
first
time you see this message, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

You just lost The Game.

My name is Glenn Dawson. I'm a noun.
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Problem with walls is it could be condensed into like 2 or 3 sentences.
Stop using gut as a reason to state someone is scum. Now.

If you want my meta click my wiki for a list of all my games. Warning: my meta changes.
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:37 pm

Post by Flames682 »

Btw AWA I'm also that way.

If you want my meta click my wiki for a list of all my games. Warning: my meta changes.
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:39 pm

Post by Munkir »

@crazypianist1116

I agree his concerns are well within his right as I don't have much content and most likely never will most of the game is me reading and rereading others content. That said I don't feel as though i should be replaced for my newbness as its not on a level that should require such an action.

@kuror0

Yeah I agree with you and while I don't know how she would react if she was scum I imagine that I would react similar to how she has the last few day very particular about what she says and how she says it. That's part of the reason why I plan to watch her closely also sorry I'm not helping with my read its most likely due to lack of content I am not attempting to post more due to it being a weekday

@istott

Thanks for dropping the matter with flame as I didn't really want to see a bunch of back and forth I think we should just accept that he is going to play like a rude dick all game and just watch him closer for it as it could be a ploy to come of as town by being unliked and there is no way a scum would want to come off unliked for fear of lynch
If you wondering my thought process on your reaction its still confusion feel free to explain. Last note your not - town for Flubbernugget because he said you was high strung of the reaction test are you?

@Flames682

If you don't have anything nice to say please don't say anything at all while your entitled to you opinion it can be very counterproductive if your opinion is purely negative with no positive feedback
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:08 pm

Post by crazypianist1116 »

I guess from now on I'm adding tl; dr's to the end of all my long posts.

Munkir, I hope you didn't think I was trying to baby you or anything. It's just that your early posts made it seem like you weren't understanding what was going on. I appreciate the more recent stuff.

Flames you haven't said anything about Flubbernugget, what do you think of him?
AWA
AWA
Goon
AWA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:15 pm

Post by AWA »

I'm not going to simplify my posts into a soundbite just because some people can't be bothered to take the time to read a post that I took the time to compile. I refuse to put on kid gloves because people want others to do their thinking for them. The whole "I don't want to read big posts" statement is also suspicious because it sets them up later for a "well I didn't catch [whatever] because it was part of a big post and I didn't read it", which could lead to a mislynch. Grow up people, this is an analytical game, do some analysis or get out.
Show
Generation
first
time you see this message, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

You just lost The Game.

istott
istott
Goon
istott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:16 pm

Post by istott »

In post 466, Munkir wrote:Last note your not - town for Flubbernugget because he said you was high strung of the reaction test are you?

No, it's because of what pianist said.
P.edit: I thouroghly agree with you, AWA.
-Mathdino
AWA
AWA
Goon
AWA
Goon
Goon

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:20 pm

Post by AWA »

Mod: I had voted for droog in 395.
Show
Generation
first

You just lost The Game.

Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 5:55 pm

Post by Flames682 »

pianist I did notice that he voted you not because of your reads list but because of the post before it.

Explanation flubber?

GGG
GGG
Mafia Scum
GGG
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:22 pm

Post by GGG »

Did some iso reading today a few things jump out.

- ISOt has 1 real read of flames for being aggressive, the rest of posts have nothing. Lots of no content posts. This along with the dayvig thing puts him on the scum pile.

Original Chris don't like no defending others early comment, if you don't feel someone is scum you have to bring it up. There is a point it goes overboard but to say never defend others day 1 seems too extreme. Not sure if someone else mentioned this elsewhere but in OC is setting up a kill for info, then kill the other on droog and whomp. Scum gets two mislynches on a false choice. I do like oc's as manipulating people to make cases is real scummy. OC, do you have specific instances of whomp manipulating posts.

Riddleton. Really don't like the dayvig gambit, timing doesn't make sense to gain info for the town. He's also disappeared for a day now since starting to be scumread. I'm interested in his seeing his reads right now.

Flubbs - not sure on but think he is poor town rather than scum.

I liked the AWA wall and the Kur0 walls. I much prefer reading walls to flubbs and flames line by lines stating nothing and having to dig back to find what they are talking about but each style has pros and cons.
Flames682
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Flames682
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by Flames682 »

In post 472, GGG wrote:This along with the dayvig thing puts him on the scum pile.

Care to explain?

Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:38 pm

Post by Riddleton »

Sorry, I've been really busy these past few days. I'll catch up soon and provide my full reads tomorrow.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”