crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #500 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:12 pm

Post by crazypianist1116 »

Or did you consider that perhaps exclusively number of posts isn't such a good metric to measure on?
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #501 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:13 pm

I mean just looking at flames alone, most of his posts are only two or three lines long. And he's not the only one with that playstyle in this game.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #502 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:14 pm

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but perhaps looking at word count would be a bit more of an indicator of what you're trying to figure out when you accuse me of "lurking"
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #503 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:21 pm

Also you're accusing me of not defending other players.
Whomping Willow
Whomping Willow
Goon
Whomping Willow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #504 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:22 pm

Post by Whomping Willow »

Stahp
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #505 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:23 pm

That's hilarious, because you yourself went after GGG for defending WW. So are you going to accuse for not defending other players? Or are you going to accuse me when I inevitably do defend other players?
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #506 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:25 pm

Nah WW, I got about another 10 posts before my number of posts is up to an "average player"
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #507 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:26 pm

Could you let me know why townies have to make town reads to appear like town? I thought the job of town was scumhunting. Making scum reads y'know.
istott
istott
Goon
istott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #508 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:34 pm

Post by istott »

In post 502, crazypianist1116 wrote:I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but perhaps looking at word count would be a bit more of an indicator of what you're trying to figure out when you accuse me of "lurking"

That is a very good point. NaomiTan herself posts a large amount of wall posts. It would be a good idea to factor that in.
"istott should be known as the guy who modded a marathon game with no scum and randomised night actions"
-Mathdino
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=60156
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #509 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:35 pm

So Naomi, even if you think I change my vote too often, can you at least point out which votes of mine you don't think were justified (I'll give you my vote on you as a freebie! :wink:)

Say if I did something like this would you think I'm super scummy?

VOTE: Naomi
VOTE: Droog
VOTE: AWA
VOTE: Flubbernugget
VOTE: kuror0
VOTE: Whomping Willow
VOTE: OriginalChris
VOTE: Crazypianist1116
VOTE: Flames
VOTE: Munkir
VOTE: istott
VOTE: GGG
VOTE: Riddleton

Now I've voted a total of 17 times. That makes me the scummiest player of all, right?
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #510 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:37 pm

Post by Riddleton »

VOTE: CrazyPianist

This needs to die.
droog
droog
Jack of All Trades
droog
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #511 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:38 pm

Post by droog »

i actually like his last barrage
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:44 pm

Back to the "I don't have any town reads" statement, just ask, that's all you have to do. I will admit I've pointed out bad things from a lot of people. That doesn't mean I think everyone's scum. As I told OriginalChris, nobody's a perfect player. If you see imperfections, though, you should tell everyone, instead of bottling them up and waiting to unleash them on a single player in a vote.
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #513 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:46 pm

Post by Riddleton »

I hate it. It's a terrible overreaction from one usually as calm and cool as he usually is. Why couldn't he just post "being inactive isn't a scumtell" as he did in and just move on? From his perspective, if he was town, he would think, "lol, derpy town is voting for me with flawed logic! Let's say why and then resume scumhunting".
Riddleton
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Riddleton
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #514 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:46 pm

Post by Riddleton »

*not posting as much isn't a scumtell.
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #515 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:53 pm

Hey now, Riddleton, I should be allowed to be sarcastic every once in a while, right? I'm sorry for the barrage of posts but I did make my point, and it didn't really affect anyone because they were all in a row. It's just as easy to read as one large post. And yes, not posting much isn't a scum tell.
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #516 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:05 pm

Post by Munkir »

crazypianist1116 you so crazy

You defended yourself well and got your point across with me.
Munkir
Munkir
Townie
Munkir
Townie
Townie

Post Post #517 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:10 pm

Post by Munkir »

VOTE: crazypianist1116
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #518 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:24 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

Sigh... everyone seems to be stuck on the lurking issue. Located in unamed pie chart at 4.8% (at that time, can't edit once posted) But if you direct your attention to the pie chart adjutant to it, you can see the CONTENTS of his posts and below the charts you can see a full summary on a post-by-post feed back summarised in a few sentences. long story short; the only post I can see where you show even the hint of a town read, is with munkir and even then you cast doubt on that in the very same post. you spent around 4/10ths of your time attacking others, 3/10ths talking about things that are null/mute points and 2/10ths of the time defending yourself.

Additionally, that activity percentage is off, cause if I was to condense your double/tripple/quad posts down, it would lose; 6 posts out of the 23 you had at the time, so your rapid post spam, did nothing really in the long haul, cause its easy to eliminate. So expanding a little the 3 things that made me drop my vote in the first place are, (think of this a TL/DR without the reasons why);

1) Train Hoping; You voted 4 times over the duration of 5 days. if it wasn't for the fact im british that total would be 4 time over 4 days (1:1 Ratio)
2) Lurking; Hovering just perfectly under the radar
3) Only 1 town defence, showing your not trying to work out who is town as you only have attack targets not town reads
4) Trying to recall any comment that is excessively focused on (which is a good way to draw attention away from yourself)
5)
Over reacting
- that one is new. but you did make me laugh my ass off when I first saw your reaction, man it was funny.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #519 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:31 pm

Did you get my sarcasm? I posted that many times BECAUSE you were using number of posts as a measurement. It's a faulty measure as I just indicated. Don't take it as an over-reaction, because I could have easily said the same thing in a single post.

You also didn't read any of the posts that I made. I did in fact ask you questions.
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #520 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

I read your questions, they seemed to be a form of sarcasm, so I ignored them, but I have started a global word/character count pre-post 492. out of spite.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
crazypianist1116
crazypianist1116
Goon
crazypianist1116
Goon
Goon

Post Post #521 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:00 pm

No they weren't out of spite. One that I really would like you to answer is which of my votes do you think was unjustified? If you think I'm vote-hopping, you have to think I didn't have good reasons for my votes. If you think my vote on you was bad, fine, but that's not what I'm interested in.

Also, why does someone have to give townreads to appear like town?

And what I would like to know is why you want me to be defensive, when you criticized GGG defending WW. It seems like you're attacking people for being defensive of others, but also for not defending others. Which is it?
Naomi-Tan
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Naomi-Tan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #522 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by Naomi-Tan »

In post 499, crazypianist1116 wrote:That'll drive up my post count! Then you'll think I'm less scummy, right?

No, it is a number of contributing factors. that makes you scummy, low activity isn't the biggest focus of my attention.

In post 500, crazypianist1116 wrote:Or did you consider that perhaps exclusively number of posts isn't such a good metric to measure on?
I did, which is why I evaluated the contents of every post you had done invisually to decide if it had content defending a player, or going on the offensive, or just null, even separated self defence out.

In post 505, crazypianist1116 wrote:That's hilarious, because you yourself went after GGG for defending WW. So are you going to accuse for not defending other players? Or are you going to accuse me when I inevitably do defend other players?
Yes, defending a player who was trolling readily is not a good thing for town, now on the matter of munkir I am of course biest, but we are looking at you not me. technically speaking you had no reason as scum to put forth the statement, but you may also been setting him up to sheep you, which new players can be lead to do. you could also been trying to give false posatives, but at the end of the post you do turn it back on him saying he is suspicious making you feel less inclined to believe he is town. so it was a form of generosity and a case of making sure your data is as true as you feel that I put it down as a defence.

In post 509, crazypianist1116 wrote:So Naomi, even if you think I change my vote too often, can you at least point out which votes of mine you don't think were justified (I'll give you my vote on you as a freebie! :wink:)

Say if I did something like this would you think I'm super scummy?

VOTE: Naomi
VOTE: Droog
VOTE: AWA
VOTE: kuror0
VOTE: Whomping Willow
VOTE: OriginalChris
VOTE: Crazypianist1116
VOTE: Flames
VOTE: Munkir
VOTE: istott
VOTE: GGG
VOTE: Riddleton

Now I've voted a total of 17 times. That makes me the scummiest player of all, right?
Well right now yes I believe you are, but this was an obvious sarcastic reason to vote multiple times.

There I answered your questions.

Pedit; Well the one on my self, because I know im town and 100% biest on that matter, the one on Droog, as he was freaking out about losing his neighbour which as a powerrole player who would lose the role, is understandable, Willow one is justified.. and your vote on Flubber seems WAY over the top for what it is.
Naomi ~ ☠ ♠ ♣ ⦿ ✿ ♡ §
istott
istott
Goon
istott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:08 pm

Post by istott »

GuyInFreezer: I will be leaving to go to another state for my sister's engagement party. I will be leaving at around 6pm GMT on Friday, and will get back at around 6am GMT on Monday. Local time, i'm leaving at 7am, so I probably wont have time to post before I wake up, so consider me VLA from 11am GMT on Friday to 6 am GMT on Monday.
"istott should be known as the guy who modded a marathon game with no scum and randomised night actions"
-Mathdino
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=60156
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (ISO) » Tue Nov 18, 2014 3:55 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In [url=http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=6389223#p6389223]post 395[/url] AWA wrote:

Flubbernugget:
First things first: Your avatar creeps me out. A lot. I would appreciate it if you would change it, but if you don't I'll live.

This honestly says a lot about your posting style.

Either way theres nothing in that wall that provokes discussion. Very safe.

Also I like droog's posting style tyvm.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”