Mini 1624: Joss Whedon Mafia: The Musical (Game Over)

Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:10 am

Post by Murder of Crows »

thinking its NOT** a townslip.
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:11 am

Post by Anatole Kuragin »

In post 599, Murder of Crows wrote:And I mean fucking obviously if she thinks you are scum, then she thinks you arelying about thinking its a townslip. Wow, that was so hard to figure out.

obviously well yeah fucking obviously but it's also pretty fucking obvious that she obviously doesn't have any other fucking compelling evidence to say I'm obviously scum
Anatole Kuragin
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Anatole Kuragin
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:12 am

Post by Anatole Kuragin »

so it seems weird she would predicate her opinion on the supposed townslip on her pre-conceived notions of my scuminess when they don't seem strongly grounded anyways
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 11:14 am

I didn't say it was a good opinion, and obviously I disagree with it. I'm saying its the kind of case I see people make occasionally and it has nothing to do with their alignment.
serrapaladin
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
serrapaladin
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:42 pm

Post by serrapaladin »

VOTE: murder
Wandering but not lost
Goblin
Goblin
Goon
Goblin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:49 pm

Post by Goblin »

So I'm wondering if I should stick with my murder read or switch over to bassist.
Serra, what do you think of the accusations on bassist?
Goblin
YUM!!!
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:53 pm

Serra, I want to know why you are voting us. I'm going to do my best to be civil for the time being so please indulge.
Goblin
Goblin
Goon
Goblin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 2:55 pm

Post by Goblin »

Switching from boonskies to you after all the bassist controversy is odd. He did forward that he was gearing up for a lynch on you or antihero.
Goblin
YUM!!!
HypotheticalBassists
HypotheticalBassists
Townie
HypotheticalBassists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:07 pm

Post by HypotheticalBassists »

Not sure how we haven't been prodded- sorry, GD's been pretty busy and I've been trying to keep up with non-hydra games first.

Will catch up tonight.
Hydra of Mathdino and gangsta_duck41.
Goblin
Goblin
Goon
Goblin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:11 pm

Post by Goblin »

VOTE: HypotheticalBassist
Murder, move your vote.
I hope I'm correct in trusting your case.
(and arcangels replacements)
Goblin
YUM!!!
Bulbazak
Bulbazak
Survivor
Bulbazak
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 4:53 pm

Post by Bulbazak »

The melody drifted through the Santa Rosita night, waking Dawn from her peaceful slumber. She could swear she heard voices coming from the living room. She moved slowly down the hall, curiosity getting the better of her. When she reached the living room, there was no one to be seen. There was, however, a portal.

The music played on.

Vote CountMedea the Alien (0):
Goblin (1): Antihero
Antihero (0):
Anatole Kuragin (0):
GreyICE (0):
Egg (1): Murder of Crows
Serrapaladin (0):
HypotheticalBassists (3): Yoncé, Mikuru, Goblin
Boonskiies (2): GreyICE, Istott
Istott (0):
Murder of Crows (2): Anatole Kuragin, Serrapaladin
Mikuru (2): HypotheticalBassists, Boonskiies
Yoncé (0):

Not Voting (2): Medea the Alien, Egg

It is day 1. With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. Day ends on Friday, November 28 at 1:15pm EST. Countdown: (expired on 2014-11-28 13:15:00).

Medea the Alien is V/LA until Friday November 21.
Istott is V/LA until Monday November 24.
Bulbazak is so town that everytime someone votes him Mastin coughs blood.
- Nachomamma8, Maniacal Street Mafia

V/LA during weekends. Now leave me alone!
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:26 pm

Goblin wrote:VOTE: HypotheticalBassist
Murder, move your vote.
I hope I'm correct in trusting your case.
(and arcangels replacements)

But then we would be sheeping each other in an infinite loop. The universe might explode.
Goblin
Goblin
Goon
Goblin
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:48 pm

Post by Goblin »

The problem I'm having is leaving my case on you to pursue an argument against bassist.
Instead, the person who influenced my argument on bassist refuses to actually support his case.
Did we mention that person was a former scum read of mine? Do you see the dilemma I'm in?

VOTE: Murderofcrows

If you don't have faith in the Bassist case, then how can I?
Goblin
YUM!!!
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 6:56 pm

Jesus christ, i already said I didn't have faith in the bassists case. It's like partly why I'm voting someone else.

Wow.
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri Nov 21, 2014 7:31 pm

memorial service is tomorrow. I should be back into mafia games sometime on Sunday.

serra I don't know whether to be disappointed or gleeful that you've been so bad at reading us this game. I'm going to try for both simultaneously.
HypotheticalBassists
HypotheticalBassists
Townie
HypotheticalBassists
Townie
Townie

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 8:33 am

Post by HypotheticalBassists »

I apologise for not following through, I'm currently deciding whether or not to replace out.

GD
, if you see this, get on Gmail.
Hydra of Mathdino and gangsta_duck41.
Egg
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Egg
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:30 am

Post by Egg »

Ok, I'm not as far behind as I thought. I'll try to catch up Monday, but I have a newborn at home now, no internet at home, and am working all week. I will be caught up before deadline for sure, assuming no post explosions while I'm gone.
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:10 am

Post by Boonskiies »

In post 372, istott wrote:

Spoiler: Boonskies
I dont even know what to say. Nothing of use has come from you. An obvious lurker, but apart from that, I don't know.

Read: 4 or 5. The lurking is Anti-town, but
isn't scum-indicative.

In post 545, istott wrote:This post was just going to say that because I have so much to do, I need to semi-start my VLA now, but when I saw Boonskies post, I couldn't not VOTE: boonskies.

What exactly about the post did you find reasonable enough to be unable to resist voting? it's nothing different than what you had said wasn't alignment-indicative. Also, a lot of the questions you tend to be asking are confirmation on what had been said. Another thing, a lot of your posts tend to be 'I don't have anything to add right now! I'm keeping up on the thread, but I'm unable to think of anything. Derp. Derp. Derp. You got into a mini heated argument, and as soon as it started heating up, you wanted to pull away, as you were about to be in the spotlight. I don't like. Any of this. The way you jumped on GreyIce's (GreyIce, the guy who always votes me without much reason in every game I'm in with him) vote immediately after expecting an easy PL was downright bleh. Did you expect people to jump on it easily while you were gone?

VOTE: Istott
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Medea the Alien
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Medea the Alien
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 12:37 pm

Post by Medea the Alien »

Catching up hi folks I am now a Chicago person wheeeeeeee.
(expired on 2021-08-14 00:00:01)
istott
istott
Goon
istott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:05 pm

Post by istott »

I'm back! I'll be making a bunch of posts now.
In post 539, Boonskiies wrote:I've been really
horrible
lately, guys. I apologize for not being able to post. Been busy. I'll catch up within the
next few days.

This was why I voted you. I know now i was probably wrong, but it gave me the feeling that you weren't making an effort. Had you not said "next few days", I would not have voted you.
"istott should be known as the guy who modded a marathon game with no scum and randomised night actions"
-Mathdino
http://forum.mafiascum.net/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=60156
istott
istott
Goon
istott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:09 pm

Post by istott »

In post 617, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 372, istott wrote:

Spoiler: Boonskies
I dont even know what to say. Nothing of use has come from you. An obvious lurker, but apart from that, I don't know.

Read: 4 or 5. The lurking is Anti-town, but
isn't scum-indicative.

In post 545, istott wrote:This post was just going to say that because I have so much to do, I need to semi-start my VLA now, but when I saw Boonskies post, I couldn't not VOTE: boonskies.

What exactly about the post did you find reasonable enough to be unable to resist voting? it's nothing different than what you had said wasn't alignment-indicative. Also, a lot of the questions you tend to be asking are confirmation on what had been said. Another thing, a lot of your posts tend to be 'I don't have anything to add right now! I'm keeping up on the thread, but I'm unable to think of anything. Derp. Derp. Derp. You got into a mini heated argument, and as soon as it started heating up, you wanted to pull away, as you were about to be in the spotlight. I don't like. Any of this. The way you jumped on GreyIce's (GreyIce, the guy who always votes me without much reason in every game I'm in with him) vote immediately after expecting an easy PL was downright bleh. Did you expect people to jump on it easily while you were gone?

VOTE: Istott

Even though you're voting me, I like this post. I like that you've outlined your thoughts.
Now that you're showing a different side to yourself, I no longer feel that you are scum.
UNVOTE: boonskies.
"istott should be known as the guy who modded a marathon game with no scum and randomised night actions"
-Mathdino
istott
istott
Goon
istott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:15 pm

Post by istott »

Serrapaladin: obviously I won't scumread you for this, but I would appreciate it if you explained your votes more.
As the only sure town, you have the chance to be the town leader, and I feel that with the current activity level, you're not using your ability in the optimal way.
Here are some examples:
In post 266, serrapaladin wrote:UNVOTE:

In post 295, serrapaladin wrote:VOTE: AA9

In post 542, serrapaladin wrote:VOTE: boonskiies

In post 604, serrapaladin wrote:VOTE: murder
-Mathdino
istott
istott
Goon
istott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 9:15 pm

Post by istott »

More posts soon. Dinner time.
-Mathdino
Murder of Crows
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Murder of Crows
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:48 pm

In post 619, istott wrote:I'm back! I'll be making a bunch of posts now.
In post 539, Boonskiies wrote:I've been really
horrible
lately, guys. I apologize for not being able to post. Been busy. I'll catch up within the
next few days.

This was why I voted you. I know now i was probably wrong, but it gave me the feeling that you weren't making an effort. Had you not said "next few days", I would not have voted you.

I don't really understand why this distinction makes you think differently about boonskies.

I also don't see what got you to make post . I mean, I do. You are trying to encourage serra to be more pro-town, whoop-dee-doo. I don't get what inspired you to make the post though, and that worries me. You fished through Serra's ISO for things to sheep and came up short? Ehhhh? And stripping away the parts of Serra's ISO where it can be divined why he did what he did is silly. I know he at least mentioned my entry post as a reason to vote me.1 POINT BEING, your post doesn't really look town-motivated to me in a rather stark way, partly (and ironically) because it has a very superficial town-motivation attached to it, all wrapped up in a pretty bow.

Goblin has been rather baffling recently. Asking me to nail down my bassists opinion, scumreading me for not voting a person that I ACTUALLY FLATOUT SAID that I was waffling on when I DID say I have a scumread on the person Im voting. Using crappy self-meta to stick it to my slot for my entry post (see post-script) and then asking for reads from me and forgetting the ones I had. And also forgetting that I never really felt strongly about bassists at all. Its just disgusting. I can't tell if this is terrible or just scum. Oh god Im coming out of my happy-place to rain hellfire down on this game, forgive me ffery.

Boonskies latest post...I fele like I should have something to say about it...<sec> Oh shit, actually this makes me like Istott's latest string of posts even less. I thought it might be a town sign that he had an (obscure) reason for voting boonskies that he offered up, but now I see that Boon was asking him for it in the first place, so that town-cred I was going to consider handing out is POOF. Anyways, my interest in lynching boonskies has dropped further since reading his last post, because there are bigger fish and at least one (crappy) heuristic applicable that makes it a somewhat town post.

--

Appendix
Coincidentally I look down on a few of you in this game because my entry post is something I would never EVER make as scum because its the kind of post that has potential negative ramifications (drawing attention to yourself) and almost no positives ones. But ya go ahead and read bullshit into a post that probably shouldn't be looked at twice in the first place. Derp.
istott
istott
Goon
istott
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:08 am

Post by istott »

So wait, 621 was too town to be town?
Ever think that maybe I was actually giving advice?
I didn't fish through his ISO. Well, I did, but only because I saw his last post, and it reminded me of when Serra voted boon. I then checked his ISO to see if this was a common thing.
Serra is the only person we can completely trust, so I wanted him to use his role to the best of his abilities. If that's scummy, then I don't know towny is XD
-Mathdino

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”