Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3950 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:12 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3941, Ankamius wrote:I ISOed the town SK targets and I genuinely think that she's being framed.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3951 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:20 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 3949, Kise wrote:Hakuna matada, Mollie. I used to tease you for being SK because of what Garmr was saying last phase. Looking back, and looking at the 2 voting you, I don't find them to be reliable/sheepable players.
Pine is swamped with work and IRL things afaict
, and his voting/unvoting positions hurt him. I'm looking back now and really not sure why I just flew with "Garmr says so" but I don't feel you're SK.

Can't remember who but someone said you immediately jumped on Titus when she called HI the SK, likely because you're SK and knew Titus was lying. I think that accusation doesn't hold up now.

That said and out the way, what do you guys make of the SK's targets: Trying to please town? Simply preferring to kill possible mafia > everyone? Avoiding a kill overlap with the mafia's kill? Other? It's something I recently thought about that could help us profile the SK a bit.

How to lose a town read. You are trying discredit pine by bringing rl things in when its obvious he posting and update. You should be trying to argue against his ingame content not the outside world.

That titus thing was also part of my case and why wouldn't it hold up anymore what changed?
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3952 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:22 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 3947, Ankamius wrote:^scum

Anyway, I'm like 95+% sure there's an SK in the game. I just really doubt it's mollie at this point.

How is that scummy? She ja saying that we aren't looking at evidence with a level head. I am asking her to explain a situation where she is disagreeing from the vast majority of people and saying something contradictory without ever saying what she believes to be happening. Is this multiball? Do we have multiple killing roles? I feel like we've taken the evidence for what it is and put the best idea forth from it.

I legit would like to know how Mollie would explain the kills. Now if you don't mind, let her fucking answer before saying another fucking thing to me.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3953 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:23 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3946, Formerfish wrote:Mollie, how would you explain multiple deaths on multiple days if there isn't an SK?

the only 1 doing my head in is n3.

but I have no1 to talk to. :(
whew!
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3954 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:32 pm

Post by Formerfish »

Anyway, I'm like 95+% sure there's an SK in the game. I just really doubt it's mollie at this point.

That doesn't answer my question. Please don't be evasive when I am trying to reach out and get a more solid read on you. I will admit that most of my read is gut based with a little displeasure in your play style because it is closely mimicking Harry Potter at the moment and not so much any game I've played with you as town.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3955 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:33 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3948, House wrote:
In post 3943, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3933, Ankamius wrote:Hey mollie, can you post your current reads here with one sentence or so explaining them for me?

I am still kind of townreading d3x, kise is town, I feel like garmr MIGHT be town just misguided, rach is town, thinking perv is town and still townreading the endz thing and you and i fell into step with regards to nero. td was all like "mollie stop it you're town" but then proceeds to vote me later and he keeps saying the saying the strangest things, fishy is a legacy slot, and house seems like scum for voting me and his weird defense of titus and not asking titus what she meant when she said "IC" and when I questioned him about it he was all like, "well titus used that term". I can't tell if pine is dumb or scum.

that is where I am at.

1) You can't read me for shit.

2) Pine is NOT dumb.

1. I never said I cld read you, are you using and alt?

2. he is sheeping a bad case on me and so are you. if you both are town then you are both sheeping a bad case. what else do you expect me to call it. you will look doubly dumb if garmr IS the sk, which I thought earlier but then I tried to do a hard reset.
whew!
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3956 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:36 pm

Post by Formerfish »

I dont know why that quote is there again.
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3957 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:47 pm

Post by StrangerCoug »

I need to get ready for bed but I have a bad gut vibe about Pine.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

Looking for a co-mod to help me finish What Were You Thinking XV! PM me if interested.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3958 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:52 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3954, Formerfish wrote:

That doesn't answer my question. Please don't be evasive when I am trying to reach out and get a more solid read on you. I will admit that most of my read is gut based with a little displeasure in your play style because it is closely mimicking Harry Potter at the moment and not so much any game I've played with you as town.

was this meant for me?

cos I think it was. so I am going to pretend like it was and respond like it was.

aj was an encryptor but cld have still performed a nk and tso flipped bomb and aj was blown to bits. so I think it is likely that tso blew up aj. do you disagree with this?

what bakes my noodle is that I am wondering if tso had a target variant of the bomb but he didn't seem worried about aj? it wld seem strange to me that so few scum nks happened if the executioner was actually an sk.
whew!
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3959 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:54 pm

Post by House »

In post 3955, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3948, House wrote:
In post 3943, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3933, Ankamius wrote:Hey mollie, can you post your current reads here with one sentence or so explaining them for me?

I am still kind of townreading d3x, kise is town, I feel like garmr MIGHT be town just misguided, rach is town, thinking perv is town and still townreading the endz thing and you and i fell into step with regards to nero. td was all like "mollie stop it you're town" but then proceeds to vote me later and he keeps saying the saying the strangest things, fishy is a legacy slot, and house seems like scum for voting me and his weird defense of titus and not asking titus what she meant when she said "IC" and when I questioned him about it he was all like, "well titus used that term". I can't tell if pine is dumb or scum.

that is where I am at.

1) You can't read me for shit.

2) Pine is NOT dumb.

1. I never said I cld read you, are you using and alt?

2. he is sheeping a bad case on me and so are you. if you both are town then you are both sheeping a bad case. what else do you expect me to call it. you will look doubly dumb if garmr IS the sk, which I thought earlier but then I tried to do a hard reset.

I'm not sheeping ANY case on you. Check yourself.
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3960 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:55 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

your case is _
whew!
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3961 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 4:58 pm

Post by House »

In post 2103, Pine wrote:A little bit V/LA until Tuesday morning. Probably should have taken V/LA for the whole weekend, hence my absence

In post 3957, StrangerCoug wrote:I need to get ready for bed but I have a bad gut vibe about Pine.

After reviewing his ISO, I have to agree.

I'm not seeing town Pine there.

VOTE: Pine
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3962 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:00 pm

Post by Formerfish »

A bomb in my experience is either a passive role that when targeted exploders and kills both parties, or an xshot active which does the same thing. You were in touhou with us right Mollie, there was a bomb in that game. I think that given what I known of the bomb role, that tso was ttargeted for the nk and took sweet revenge on his attacker.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3963 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:03 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 3958, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3954, Formerfish wrote:

was this meant for me?

cos I think it was. so I am going to pretend like it was and respond like it was.

aj was an encryptor but cld have still performed a nk and tso flipped bomb and aj was blown to bits. so I think it is likely that tso blew up aj. do you disagree with this?

what bakes my noodle is that I am wondering if tso had a target variant of the bomb but he didn't seem worried about aj? it wld seem strange to me that so few scum nks happened if the executioner was actually an sk.

In post 3856, Formerfish wrote:
In post 3834, Garmr wrote:Also I'm going to make this real simple for everyone out there.

n1 kills
vekoz sk kill
mafia kill denied

n2
dr cirno-mafia
IAI- SK shot the mafia so this is how we know how executed is the sks word.

n3
Tso- mafia shot him
AJ -blown up by tso
IHNC-sk

n4
Josh- sk kill
mafia kill denied

This is what happened.

Night 1- Mafia misses kill somehow.
Night 2- Mafia kills Dr.
Night 3- Mafia attempts to kill TSO, gets blown up for their trouble.
Night 4- Mafia misses kill somehow.

Ok, so let's start with Night 4 since its probably the easiest to explain. PV claims cop yesterday and we lynch as a result. Unless PV is playing some next level shit here and is scum he would have been the most likely target for a scum nk because he is danger on high for them. So what makes sense here? That PV was protected in some way (doc, jailkeeper, etc.), that scum decided that they were cool with not killing the cop, or that PV is scum playing the long con?

Night 1 is harder to explain because of many variables, but really its not. If we have a protective role of some sort than it makes sense that they could have gotten lucky on the first night.

How do you reconcile the fact that the dead mafioso shares the same kill flavor as others killed?

Mollie. Stop and read my post. There are very simple reasons why scum could have a harder time getting a kill through. Are you surprises that PV is alive today? No? Because if we have protection of course they will be on the cop. That leaves the other missing kill which is explained in a hundred different ways.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3964 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:05 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 3858, Formerfish wrote:Kill their own has been known to happen, look at Desps Xmen game. The probability of it happening is extremely low because it is risky as fuck. My argument against executed=scum kill is that it is easier to guess where scum is going to hit based off game state. Out guessing the SK is much more difficult because they are literally looking anywhere and know they can use the game state to their advantage with regards to kills.

And Mollie, if you are serious about wanting me to do a reset I will give you some advice. Don't ever call me stupid or insult my intelligence. You did that as scum when I justly pushed you for a lynch. I called you correctly in plants vs. Zombies. I am not a fucking newbie, so treating me like one will only cause me to dig in.

This expands on why scum has a harder time killing than an SK.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3965 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:14 pm

Post by Formerfish »

And Mollie. You have yet to answer the very simple question of where you think the extra kills ate coming from. Please answer this in your next post or I'm fucking done with you this game.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3966 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:17 pm

Post by d3x »

I'll be on in a few hours to fully read and give thoughts. If anyone has specific questions or wants my take on anything in particular, ask before then.

In the meantime...
In post 3926, Ankamius wrote:Please tell me I'm not just going to be repeating LoL with you because this combined with the lack of any vote whatsoever (or any indication of why no vote) is getting me even more nervous about you.
Aside from me being Town in LoL and Town here, I'm not 100% sure what you're suggesting. I don't play many Larges and am generally much less engaged until later in the game. I think I've been way more
en pointe
here than LoL, though. I've been debating some things, spending some holiday time with family {and playing Bioshock, as you well know}, and ultimately wanted to wait on P5's Investigation before really digging in to Today. That last part happened this morning, so it's game on... later tonight.
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3967 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:53 pm

Post by Garmr »

@mollie

My case on you isn't bad it has merit it could be wrong but I'm like 80% sure i'm right.

Also it should be obvious I'm not mafia either as my actions have pushed against mafia.
1.Me claiming hider the same time as titus claimed tracker could of got her lynched and backfired if we were on team plus scum had day talk meaning titus would of told her team whats going on
2.nerocain buddying me its obvious he was trying to win my favour
3.The fact I pushed you as a sk would draw attention to myself and possiblely make me lynched for the wrong reasons.
4. I would of probably been pushed harder or been supported by the scum team day 2 as my case did put titus in the spot light.

reasons I'm not sk.

1. by pushing the fact your sk then getting you lynched for it would put me in a bad spot.
2. It would draw mafia attention and they may try to get me lynched by pushing me as mafia or buddying me till your mislynched then lynching me the next day.
3.The kills don't make sense for me
4. My day 4 play to get rid of you is bad as I should be trying to keep you alive as long as possible.

Your competent enough to see the game as a whole unlike kise or ank (this is a insult to get you guys thinking I don't really care if you agree with me but your both short sighted when it comes to looking at events and not able to look at the whole picture at the same time )
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3968 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:14 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Kthxbye's back on the scumlist.
StrangerCoug can go back on there too but it's less likely because cop inno.
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3969 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:15 pm

Post by Ankamius »

In post 3966, d3x wrote:I'll be on in a few hours to fully read and give thoughts. If anyone has specific questions or wants my take on anything in particular, ask before then.

In the meantime...
In post 3926, Ankamius wrote:Please tell me I'm not just going to be repeating LoL with you because this combined with the lack of any vote whatsoever (or any indication of why no vote) is getting me even more nervous about you.
Aside from me being Town in LoL and Town here, I'm not 100% sure what you're suggesting. I don't play many Larges and am generally much less engaged until later in the game. I think I've been way more
en pointe
here than LoL, though. I've been debating some things, spending some holiday time with family {and playing Bioshock, as you well know}, and ultimately wanted to wait on P5's Investigation before really digging in to Today. That last part happened this morning, so it's game on... later tonight.

I heavily scumread you on like day 3 or day 4 or w/e and pushed you for a significant amount of time even though we were both town.

I'm kinda hoping it'll be a similar thing now because I really really hope I'm just being paranoid about you.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3970 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:30 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3965, Formerfish wrote:And Mollie. You have yet to answer the very simple question of where you think the extra kills ate coming from. Please answer this in your next post or I'm fucking done with you this game.

I already answered this and specifically said that I was wanting some1 to talk to. this isn't talking to me this is talking at me, you aren't reading what I am saying.

my reads have been correct.

my play was pretty much correct until I lost my shit with garmr.

but by all means continue with the witch hunt. I win with town so I don't give a shit cos I feel town are in a good position to win unless you people manage to fuck it up.
whew!
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3971 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:34 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3968, Ankamius wrote:Kthxbye's back on the scumlist.
StrangerCoug can go back on there too but it's less likely because cop inno.

this doesn't make sense.
whew!
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3972 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:37 pm

Post by Ankamius »

Tailor.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #3973 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:53 pm

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 3972, Ankamius wrote:Tailor.

tailor effects night actions but it only effects investigative results yeah?

do you have a trail for this? cos I am not seeing it but then I am forgetting who perv investigated. nero and josh are about all I remember.
whew!
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #3974 (ISO) » Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:57 pm

Post by Formerfish »

In post 3970, pirate mollie wrote:
In post 3965, Formerfish wrote:And Mollie. You have yet to answer the very simple question of where you think the extra kills ate coming from. Please answer this in your next post or I'm fucking done with you this game.

I already answered this and specifically said that I was wanting some1 to talk to. this isn't talking to me this is talking at me, you aren't reading what I am saying.

my reads have been correct.

my play was pretty much correct until I lost my shit with garmr.

but by all means continue with the witch hunt. I win with town so I don't give a shit cos I feel town are in a good position to win unless you people manage to fuck it up.

Bolded, quote where you explained where you think the kills are coming from if we don't have an SK.

I talk to you until I feel like you are ignoring huge parts of what I am saying and then I get a little upset.

You stayed under the radar and garnered a bunch of town reads in Harry Potter until you lost your shit with me and I pushed you down a death tunnel of love.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”