pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4125 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 1:23 am

Post by pirate mollie »

In post 4104, Kise wrote:@mollie, don't let ktb rile you up please.

I won't. it just makes me sad. :(

and it is demotivating. like i am srsly being punished cos my reads were correct. I am the sk cos "garmr says so".

but I will help you.

VOTE: garmr
whew!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4126 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:37 am

Post by Garmr »

Yep me or mollie will get lynched it take 8 to lynch and with 5 peoplw wanting to lynch me or mollie you other people aren't getting your way today so you have to pick if you want to lynch the sk(mollie) or me.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4127 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:40 am

Post by Formerfish »

In post 4111, Kise wrote:The day doesn't matter, jackass. If someone starts talking about shooting me, I'm not going to forget, and I'm also going to press them on it if they never even bother to explain their apparent scumread. You choose to reply to that one and not the post I made above? You choose not to explain why you inexplicably townread Nero? You said I discredited Pine, and is that not what you're doing by repeatedly calling me dumb/retarded?

Unvote
Vote: Garmr

I have been reasonably scumhunting you and you've selected which bits you want to respond to, if at all. What you aren't doing is offering a comment on what's important, like when/why you decided Nero was town; why you said Nero was town in order to deter Ank & myself; why you were never bothered that he wanted you dead.

I'm pestering you..boo fucking hoo. Are you not an adult? Do you not know how to properly defend yourself without faking a hissy fit to show how emotionally frustrated I'm supposedly making you?

If someone was coming at me with questions the way I'm coming at you, I would recognize what they were doing and not avoid them, and I certainly wouldn't run away by putting them on ignore.

Also go fuck yourself too.

Bolded- so not cool for garmr to do, but you are fine with Mollie doing it. Noted. Thanks for being so openly hypocritical.
pirate mollie
pirate mollie
thingmaker
pirate mollie
thingmaker
thingmaker

Post Post #4128 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:42 am

Post by pirate mollie »

hey fishy, kise is saying that garmr is faking it. pay attention.
whew!
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4129 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:01 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 4128, pirate mollie wrote:hey fishy, kise is saying that garmr is faking it. pay attention.

Yeh but at the time kise didn't know that so that proves he has double standards
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4130 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:14 am

Post by Garmr »

Also for someone who wants to get lynched mollie you sure are clinging to every chance you get to stay alive.
Formerfish
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Formerfish
Busboy Revolutionary
Busboy Revolutionary

Post Post #4131 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:54 am

Post by Formerfish »

Oh, hi Mollie. If I address other people with things about you would that be a better way to communicate?
StrangerCoug
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
StrangerCoug
He/Him
Does not Compute
Does not Compute
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4132 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:00 am

Post by StrangerCoug »

Isn't it lovely that my two top scumreads are both hotheads?

I disagree with Kise on Garmr but don't think he's scummy.
STRANGERCOUG: Stranger Than You!

Current avatar by PurryFurry of FurAffinity.

Looking for a co-mod to help me finish What Were You Thinking XV! PM me if interested.
House
House
Survivor
House
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4133 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 4:45 am

Post by House »

In post 4118, Garmr wrote:You know what you can add on your list kise the fact your a dr and I outed you for mafia to kill you.

Looks like you are having fun being wrong all over the place. Kise isn't doctor, but you attempt to out the doc is scummy as shit.

VOTE: Garmr
The apology that resulted in my indefinite ban:

https://tinyimg.io/i/ZX5Yjhw.png
Ankamius
Ankamius
Survivor
Ankamius
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4134 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:25 am

Post by Ankamius »

UNVOTE: FormerFish
VOTE: Garmr
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4135 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 6:41 am

Post by d3x »

In post 4124, Kthxbye wrote:I must have missed the post where the Neighborizer gave the neighborhood day talk?
The only reason we even know that the Neighborhood exists is that Titus outted it... in the middle of the Day... by telling TD to go to the 'Hood to discuss something. It was later Conf'ed by TD and TWIE to exist. How does this
not
suggest that they have DayTalk?

I've been a scum neighborizer so don't play the 'they are almost always town' card either.
I know that you were a Scum Neighborizer. We were in that game together. You Neighborized me. Not only am I not even remotely making that argument, why on Earth would I? At this point, you're building up imaginary arguments to break down because you can't answer mine. If you're suggesting that MafiaTeam is balanced, give me one of the "many scenarios" where that combo works together in balance against an Investigative/Protection/Bomb/? Town and an SK.

You're also assuming only 1 scum left.
Wrong. I clearly have Neighborizer in there along with the question mark. Considering TD is alive, that'd assume 2. You're wrong about him, but that doesn't change the fact that there are 2 live Mafia in my list of PRs. Also, the ?s aren't meant to be an exact count, considering I have no idea how many living players are PRs {either Town or Mafia} or if Mafia have 1 or 2 left.

I'm not presuming anything about PM either.
Ok, dude... it's time for basic reading comprehension. I said that your theory for Mafia pushing mollie as the SK is based on
their
presumption that she is the SK. You aren't even pretending to read any more, are you?

And finally, even if I was saying that you were presuming mollieSK in that post, you clearly were here...
In post 4103, Kthxbye wrote:I'm getting the feeling PM might be SK after all.
So why are you getting defensive about it now?
Honest is easy, fiction's where genius lies.

GTKAS - d3x
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4136 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:04 am

Post by PeregrineV »

@d3x-
Then TWIE answering the questions about the whole thing in a timely manner would really help things. In fact, since it was asked pre-claim, why did he not do it when he first claimed?

Also, TD keeping his head down and not scumhunting because of the pressure of 2 votes doesn't seem like town neighborizor. Also, why pick who he picked?

@Garmr
- I could go back and look, but let's hear who you think the last group scum are and why.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4137 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:14 am

Post by d3x »

I'm confused, P5... are you saying that you believe TD's lying or that he's a Mafia Neighborizer?

I don't see what the Scum motivation would be to withhold the 3rd Neighbor. Is there one? Or are you just conjecturing? Since TWIE has Conf'ed the Claim, are you thus suggesting that they're Mafia together?

Were it me in his position, I'd use the shots to clarify Reads. That's what I did when I was a Neighborizer.

I'm not really sure how to answer you, because I don't understand your stance, I guess...

GTKAS - d3x
TiphaineDeath
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
TiphaineDeath
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4138 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:44 am

Post by TiphaineDeath »

I'm "Keeping my head down" because it's the end of the semester and I have a shitload of work to do. Your vote, mr. derpcop, and kthx's, have nothing to do with it. I picked who I picked because he's scum, and his recent votehopping and garmr vote further cement that for me.
Chaos, Panic, Disorder, my work here is done.

Credo-Supra-Veritate
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4139 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:46 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4137, d3x wrote:I'm confused, P5... are you saying that you believe TD's lying or that he's a Mafia Neighborizer?

I don't see what the Scum motivation would be to withhold the 3rd Neighbor. Is there one? Or are you just conjecturing? Since TWIE has Conf'ed the Claim, are you thus suggesting that they're Mafia together?

Were it me in his position, I'd use the shots to clarify Reads. That's what I did when I was a Neighborizer.

I'm not really sure how to answer you, because I don't understand your stance, I guess...

If he is scum neighborizor, then he could indeed have selected who he said. In the first game, Yates neighborized me and scum-AuntJ as well as some other town, so Titus being brought in does not rule out scum-TD.

If he is some other scum-PR, then who is to know TSO was ever neighborized? I never picked anything up from his posting. Titus would be together with him in the scum QT. X-shot means no more fake claiming. TWIE was being pretty townread across the board, so if he is scum trying to protect scum-TD, it would be a gamble on their part, but not one with a large risk factor.

If he is town neighborizor, then I want to know

1. Why he picked who he picked.
2. How the hood affected his reads.
3. What extra info he may have picked up from Titus through association.
4. What insight he may have gotten from TSO.
5. Was TSO killed for catching Titus in thread or for his reads that she relayed to the scumteam?
6. What TWIE has picked up from being in the hood, also 2, 3, 4, and 5 above.

I don't think that's too much to ask for.

pedit- you think TWIE is scum?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4140 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:02 am

Post by d3x »

Just to clarify, you're asking TD but speaking to me? Or do you somehow expect me to answer 1-6 for him... or what?

I'm having a hard time with this conversation because you started off by responding to me and quoting me, but then asking questions that I cannot possibly know. So is there something that you want me to answer?

GTKAS - d3x
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4141 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:13 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4140, d3x wrote:Just to clarify, you're asking TD but speaking to me? Or do you somehow expect me to answer 1-6 for him... or what?

I'm having a hard time with this conversation because you started off by responding to me and quoting me, but then asking questions that I cannot possibly know. So is there something that you want me to answer?

No, these are things I've already asked of TD and his new neighbor, except this time I went into graphic detail about what I'm looking for, in case my previous requests were too vague.

My response to you is that this lack of this kind of information is what makes me not just dismiss TD as town.

And now TD is claiming a scumread on TWIE. So any additional information from either of them would help.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4142 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:15 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4140, d3x wrote:So is there something that you want me to answer?

Not particularly, except why let TD off the hook so easily? And thoughts on his TWIE scumread?
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.
d3x
d3x
Mafia Scum
d3x
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4143 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:19 am

Post by d3x »

In post 4107, d3x wrote:@Kthx- TD is ConfNeighborizer with at least 3 shots. That has
no place
on the MafiaTeam we've seen flipped. I see what the VCA says, but the meta doesn't add up in any sensible fashion. Mafia Encryptor with a Neighborizer? I mean, really? What's the penalty to eliminating DayTalk if they can just build a freaking Neighborhood with DayTalk? And that doesn't even begin to speak to the overlap on a seriously hindered Mafia Team against an Investigative/Protective combo. There's no balance in Goon{x2}/Tailor/Encryptor/Neighborizer/? vs SK vs Cop/Protective/Bomb/?. I don't think I've ever seen jT build a broken setup, so I'm not even entertaining that option.

re: "thoughts on his TWIE scumread"- I'm not sure what you're talking about. I believe he was talking about his current Vote on Ank.

GTKAS - d3x
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4144 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:21 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Okay first of all.

In post 4141, PeregrineV wrote:

And now TD is claiming a scumread on TWIE. So any additional information from either of them would help.

No. Hes not.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
A flash of steel announces the presence of his quarry.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4145 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:24 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Second of all.

I didnt bother answering your questions when I claimed because they were/are in my opinion irrelevant.

I also do not believe that the mafia team is made up of an encryptor/neighborizer combo, given how weak the flips have been.

So confirming that I was neighborized was the same thing to me as confirming he was town.
As the last rays of sunlight fade, one killer chases another through the tangled madness of the city.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4146 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:45 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

But if you insist:

TSO was very obviously neighborized. ISO TSO for TD scumread before and after 1888. Its all he talked about pre N1. It very clearly completely evaporates overnight.

1. There are some pretty fucking obvious reasons for neighborizing TSO and myself but I suppose if you want TD to spell them out thats fine.

2. Uh, well it confirmed to me that TD was town, given that the rest of the hood was already dead when I arrived.
3. Titus spent that day in the hood trying to convince TD that she was framed or whatever bullshit, most of what came out of Titus is useless because of that.

Heres her reads anyway

SC- scum. (Unlikely based on cop result, even considering tailor flip.)
TWIE- idiot. (lolk.)
TSO- Unsure. (Pretty sure hes town actually.)
House- Town. (Possible set-up? Or she was forced into that read by house being her only defender?)

4. TSO was AWOL most of the Titus lynch day from the hood/thread, so they had little interaction until shortly before she was lynched. But, TSO spent day 2 trying to get reads with TD.

TSO's scum reads from hood.

SC
House (he was pretty insistent on this one)
HI

5. I dont fucking know. Our guess is that was to mitigate the effectiveness of the hood, but literally who fucking knows.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
TheWayItEnds
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
TheWayItEnds
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4147 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 8:46 am

Post by TheWayItEnds »

Can we be done talking about the hood now?

Or like I guess we can waste more time.

Whichever you prefer.
The stage is set.
The night explodes.
jasonT1981
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
jasonT1981
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4148 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:07 am

Post by jasonT1981 »

Official Vote Count

Garmr
(4): Kise, pirate mollie, House, Ankamius
pirate mollie
(3): Pine, Formerfish, Garmr
TiphaineDeath
(2): Kthxbye,PeregrineV
Formerfish
(1): StrangerCoug
Pine
(1): d3x
Ankamius
(1): TiphaineDeath

Not Voting
(3): RachMarie, TheWayItEnds,

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

(expired on 2014-12-13 19:58:27)

till Day 5 Deadline
PeregrineV
PeregrineV
Survivor
PeregrineV
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4149 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:40 am

Post by PeregrineV »

In post 4147, TheWayItEnds wrote:Can we be done talking about the hood now?

Or like I guess we can waste more time.

Whichever you prefer.

It's like pulling tonenails, but yes, that's what I wanted on your part. Thank you.
I will have
Limited Access
on weekends.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”