Open 577: Hope Plus One! (GAME OVER - SCUM WIN)

Rudolph the Reindeer
Rudolph the Reindeer
Goon
Rudolph the Reindeer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #850 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by Rudolph the Reindeer »

In post 847, Cane + Able wrote:
In post 844, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 843, Cane + Able wrote:macho doc is a stupid fake claim coming from scum imho.

what the
fuck
?

how is macho doc a bad fake claim?

How long do you think he is going to live before town wonders why... he is still... alive.

Who even does NK speculation anymore? As Orc says, it's a very safe fakeclaim for scum to make.
Ho ho ho! Merry christmas, everyone! :D
Cane + Able
Cane + Able
Goon
Cane + Able
Goon
Goon

Post Post #851 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:16 pm

Post by Cane + Able »

In post 849, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 843, Cane + Able wrote:macho doc is a stupid fake claim coming from scum imho.

what the
fuck
?

How long do you think he is going to live before town wonders why... he is still... alive.

ok bud

there's some stuff you don't post in public

Huh?
Everybody lies.

... except me, of course.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #852 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by orcinus_theoriginal »

In post 850, Rudolph the Reindeer wrote:Who even does NK speculation anymore

i mean sometimes i do when i have 3 or so points of data to work with

but observation bias is a thing, cane, so i guess i'm not doing that this game
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Cane + Able
Cane + Able
Goon
Cane + Able
Goon
Goon

Post Post #853 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:17 pm

Post by Cane + Able »

In post 850, Rudolph the Reindeer wrote:

what the
fuck
?

Who even does NK speculation anymore? As Orc says, it's a very safe fakeclaim for scum to make.

Yeah, if all you care about is evading a single lynch.

Scum can't afford to think short term.
Everybody lies.

orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #854 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:18 pm

you mean

scum at l-1 can't afford to evade the lynch?

what?
We are lazy people on an adventure, flirting with life but too shy to go all the way.
Cane + Able
Cane + Able
Goon
Cane + Able
Goon
Goon

Post Post #855 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:20 pm

Post by Cane + Able »

In post 854, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:you mean

scum at l-1 can't afford to evade the lynch?

what?

Doesn't do them much good if they are just run up a day or two later anyway.

I mean shit, I'd rather try to fish a cop cc if I was getting run up. That makes a lot more sense for scum imho.
Everybody lies.

orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #856 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:22 pm

of course you realize that your choice of posting about lynching acryon if he survives a few days increases the odds of scum not killing a town acryon for us to mislynch?

thanks cane

thanks bud
Cane + Able
Cane + Able
Goon
Cane + Able
Goon
Goon

Post Post #857 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:24 pm

Post by Cane + Able »

In post 856, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:of course you realize that your choice of posting about lynching acryon if he survives a few days increases the odds of scum not killing a town acryon for us to mislynch?

thanks cane

thanks bud

I wouldn't have to point this shit out if you weren't being so dense.
Everybody lies.

orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #858 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:28 pm

that's rich
Cane + Able
Cane + Able
Goon
Cane + Able
Goon
Goon

Post Post #859 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:34 pm

Post by Cane + Able »

In post 858, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:that's rich

No, you thinking me pointing out the logical advancement of a claimed doctor still being alive down the road as something that anyone wouldn't know if they thought about it for thirty seconds is rich.
Everybody lies.

orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #860 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:36 pm

house do you have a finished scumgame?
Cane + Able
Cane + Able
Goon
Cane + Able
Goon
Goon

Post Post #861 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:37 pm

Post by Cane + Able »

Here's some more detail that you will cry about because you don't seem to think pay the noise on your face: the fact the doc is macho means scum can't even hide behind "I must have been protected!", and gives scum every reason to target the doc if the claim is true because it's a guaranteed kill.

Why you think that makes it a good fake claim blows my mind.
Everybody lies.

Rudolph the Reindeer
Rudolph the Reindeer
Goon
Rudolph the Reindeer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #862 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:37 pm

Scum can easily keep town-Acryon alive for the sake of WiFOM. "Why isn't he dead" type things as Cain And Able said. Or he could be scum. I don't bother with speculating on this type of thing; I prefer to analyse the facts from the day round and my analysis so far shows Acryon as scum.
Cane + Able
Cane + Able
Goon
Cane + Able
Goon
Goon

Post Post #863 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:38 pm

Post by Cane + Able »

Everybody lies.

orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #864 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:39 pm

i mean like i'd bite back at you house but i'd feel bad talking smack to semi-autistic trucker
Rudolph the Reindeer
Rudolph the Reindeer
Goon
Rudolph the Reindeer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #865 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:40 pm

In post 861, Cane + Able wrote:Here's some more detail that you will cry about because you don't seem to think pay the noise on your face: the fact the doc is macho means scum can't even hide behind "I must have been protected!", and gives scum every reason to target the doc if the claim is true because it's a guaranteed kill.

Why you think that makes it a good fake claim blows my mind.

It's a solid safeclaim. It's safe and unlikely to be touched for a couple of days unless faced with a player who knows better (Hi Acryon!). A VT claim means Acryon would probably have been lynched by now.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #866 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:42 pm

In post 864, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:i mean like i'd bite back at you house but i'd feel bad talking smack to semi-autistic trucker

and like before i get warned or anything for this because of this forum's sensitivity to albeist words and whatever

house is a semi autistick trucker
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #867 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:43 pm

*autistic mb
Cane + Able
Cane + Able
Goon
Cane + Able
Goon
Goon

Post Post #868 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:43 pm

Post by Cane + Able »

In post 866, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:
In post 864, orcinus_theoriginal wrote:i mean like i'd bite back at you house but i'd feel bad talking smack to semi-autistic trucker

and like before i get warned or anything for this because of this forum's sensitivity to albeist words and whatever

house is a semi autistick trucker

How about just keeping shit that has no relevance to the game out of the game?
Everybody lies.

orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #869 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:46 pm

what?

no i mean this is relevant meta

you've been spewing vitriol in this thread all day, saying ppl are on crack, calling me dense whatever

i'm giving context into your actions to show that the anger isn't necessarily alignment-indicative

it's for the same reason i give ppl leniency when they're moving across the nation or when they have family emergencies or whatever
Aneninen
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Aneninen
He
Very Important Pigeon
Very Important Pigeon
Pronoun: He

Post Post #870 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:48 pm

Post by Aneninen »

An uninteresting readlist. Malkavian style.

Rudolph
– well, well, what a silly coincidence, admitted that scum had been found and la wow, Doc had been found, even better, let's push that anyway. What? Isn't it working? Well, time to compromise. Madness, Overdone. "Running here and running there, Often caught but never cared". (Well, scummy.)

TTH
– birds are cute. Except for penguins. Penguins are scary and I'm afraid of the Antarctica. Phew, he's not a penguin. I like it. Their posts are so genuine scumhunting as a piece of Donna Summer singing in Heaven and a pity that she doesn't believe in reincarnation and we'll never meet. (F-cking town.)

Orc-ee-nus
– and that is a typical "needn't have asked that" or "shouldn't have", who knows, give me a thread, I'm almost Ariadne. You know, if I were a girl I'd be called Ariadne now. He's not the Theseus here but, not a Medusa either. Don't think we should urge him to give a high five to Hekate toooo sooooooon. (Hekate, I hope I haven't offended you right now.) Maybe misreading the setup is not a sin right now, or at least I hope so, 've just started to like these posts from him. (Let's get leant to town by now.)

Acryon
– until someone says coo-coo, you're not a Doc-coo, I believe his tweet-tweet, not lynching him this space and time. (Proven town until someone prooves the opposite.)

See plus Ay
– a pity that the a boring player was detailed by 'em, but why are they scary? Not yet. Hydras like this are slow and can never get to LyLo. Leave them where they are but don't get too close to the beach, or else...! (Unsure but lean town. Wouldn't lynch them now, if they're scum they won't survive, I think.)

The Elk Speaks
– if he dies, we're all doomed. Keep that in mind, everyone. (Scum found, let's lynch him instantly! ^_^ )

MathDino
– he's looking into the same mirror as I do. Although, his mirror is not broken. Tell me what you see and I'm checking it in my crystal ball. He's like Elvira. What's the story, should I get scared stiff? Not until I'm here or he turns into a little Wednesday with a pitchaxe. (Town and I'd be surprised if he flipped scum.)

Boo, Kitty!
– *frumple* . Cooper may be scummy because he's not scummy. I may be Annie Lennox because I don't look like Annie Lennox. Thanks for getting it short later but all I can see is a fence and a willow leaning over it... into the Scum Realms. I'd really make a fence out of that willow, sooner or later. (Fencesitting reads, therefore lean scum.)

Glycine (GGG)
– hello again, my lil' old arch enemy! soooo, you and Rudy are double mislynches and why do you say so? Sometimes my self-confidence is disappearing in the mist but even if I'm amnesiac I act as if I had memories. Maybe he's changing. Maybe time changes. Maybe I'm a lunatic. No, the latest one is not a maybe, it's proven. (I'm less sure about him but stil, lean scum.)

Dale Copper
– so genuine, so useful, he's like a Cyclops for the X-Men. Content is always worth reading, he's the news portal of this mini-universe. (another f-cking town player)

TexCat
– MissMarple-town positive. She's just like Lolbabe, whom I met in another game. Lolbabe was town. (Therefore, TexCat may be town too, but...) Lolbabe sounds almost like Oowbabe! Never ever trust an Arilou, they say and I'm not doing that mistake again. Something is the smell I don't like (...I'm not that sure, there is something that my intuition doesn't like.)

MyMilked-I've-forgotten-the-last-part
– one post is la wow, he must live on Venus, that's a long day indeed for a catch-up. What should I say? There was that hysteria which was "Not Really Good" lol, but what, how should I know that by now, really so? (Unsorted.)

Aneninen
– wellwhattaf-ck, what should I say, maybe he should call his NightFairy to play. Would it be better? Yes? Yes! Tangerine trees and marmalade skies. (Proven twisted idiot.)

IdiotKing
– and there was that last message left on the table and we're still looking at that message. We remember some of those things which were whew, nothing scummy here but where was I? Where is he? (Might be town but who knows? We need more posts.)
Rudolph the Reindeer
Rudolph the Reindeer
Goon
Rudolph the Reindeer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #871 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:51 pm

Not liking Orc much. Lean scum.
orcinus_theoriginal
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
orcinus_theoriginal
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #872 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:53 pm

i'm probably going to misread anen if he's scum because i don't want him to stop posting

i don't even know what most of these paragraphs mean but i don't even care

can you talk to me about c+a
Rudolph the Reindeer
Rudolph the Reindeer
Goon
Rudolph the Reindeer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #873 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:53 pm

Acryon – until someone says coo-coo, you're not a Doc-coo, I believe his tweet-tweet, not lynching him this space and time. (Proven town until someone prooves the opposite.)

That's a bad idea. I don't advocate two people CCing to prove he's a fake; I advocate lynching him to prove he's a fake. Play thus far doesn't show he's a doc, it shows he's scum.

Aneninen
, why did you feel the need to put so much flavour in to your reads list?
copper223
copper223
Jack of All Trades
copper223
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #874 (ISO) » Wed Dec 03, 2014 12:55 pm

Post by copper223 »

@Or
After wasting town resources left right and centre instead of doing your own homework you proceeded to not read what you were given, proposed a strategy which had already been discarded and is mafia sided, questioned other players intelligence for pointing out mechanics that maybe only you would find difficult to figure out, the fact you assume scum is moronic speaks volumes about your own intellect, and now are resorting to personal insults.

Being an a-hole is maybe not alignment indicative for you (someone that played with him?) but just based on this I'd be happy to lynch you out of this game so that the grown ups can get back to business.

Return to “Completed Open Games”